The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY)

Post by Guest June 11th 2011, 3:02 pm

His eye twitched when she didn't reply to him but instead said she would talk about him over dinner. He blinked at this and first started to wonder if she was asking him out but then dismissed that notion. He followed after her and wondered where they were going. They came upon a Chinese restaurant and his interest was piqued. He had personally never had Chinese before so he figured it was going to be a new experience. He sat down at a table as she went to get them something from the buffet and came back with beverages. He went over the buffet and piles some Chinese rice onto his plate hesitantly and then came back to his seat. He poked at the Chinese rice warily, wondering if the rice was supposed to be orange. He took a bite out of it and decided that it was good. He took a sip of his soda after placing the straw in it since he had tasted Coke before, of which he happened to like. He then turned to the girl and listened to what she had to say about his father. "How could he be a decent guy? I heard from my mother that he was a deranged psychopath" he said with a confused frown on his face.

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY)

Post by Paine June 11th 2011, 3:14 pm

She rose a brow and leaned back in the booth after finally placing her rump upon the padded seat. The owner of the shop came by and said that they were closing the store, but the two of them could stay and finish their meal. They were still open for call in and window pick ups. Yes, they had a window. She cleared her throat and nodded to the small, wiry Chinese man, with very chinked eyes. She gave him a lopsided smile and then turned her attention back to Sam. She couldn't help but catch a laugh in her throat with her chopsticks held in her right hand's lazy grip. She shook her head and picked up a combination of lo mien, chicken, and broccoli for a lovely first bite. She chewed happily and then shrugged at his question after he had decided the food was actually food. "He kind of.. I don't know, treated me like his own kid? In a sick way. He looked at me like a midnight snack one minute, a sexual desire the next, and then he was pretty protective.. in his own way, I guess. The first time I met him, we spent two hours in a cab together.. chit chatting about nothing." She shrugged and took a gulp of her Sprite and then bit into an egg roll she had put on her plate. A bit of the juice inside of the treat dripped down her chin. She grabbed a napkin and wiped her face, licking her lips afterward. She ate like she hadn't eaten in weeks. But, honestly, she was eating pretty proper in comparison to how she usually ate. "What did your mom tell you about your dad? And, what else do you know about him?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 Vywjf8
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 2 Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 15th 2011, 3:21 pm

He blinked in surprise when she told him how Chaos interacted with her. That only signified in his mind that his father was insane. After all, no one but a complete loon would ever feel all those things towards one individual person like Chaos did. Then again, his father was supposed to be a completely batshit insane psychopath on a level far above those of other psychopaths. He grinned a bit when he saw her lick her lips, causing the Incubus blood in his veins to flare up, though he pushed it down. He thought about it for a moment and then went to respond to her. "She told him he was insane, a legend, a powerful individual, some stories about what he used to do back when he was younger and about how he was sexually, though I could have done without the last part" he said as he coughed into his fist in a bit of embarrassment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine June 15th 2011, 8:21 pm

Becca used her chopsticks to bring a large portion of her lo mien to her mouth. Just before she could shove it into the orifice, she chuckled and shook her head, pulling the large bite back from her gaping mouth. She closed her mouth and shrugged. "Well, he was a sex fiend.. or something. I remember random women being at his house all the time. I could probably show you to his pad, if you want.." She shrugged again and shoved the bite of food into her mouth, chewing it happily, slurping up a loose noodle that had escaped and dangled on her chin. She grabbed a napkin and wiped her mouth then took a swig of her drink, ignoring her straw completely. She let a burp pass her lips, a sigh of happiness passing afterward. "I hope I don't offend you with my eating habits, but burping after eating a good meal is a sign of appreciation for it." She grinned, picking up her egg roll and taking a bite out of it. She chewed and swallowed that bit, looking at Sam's mouth. It was so much alike to Chaos', it was almost as if this kid had to be his. "I know a few of the women he's been with, and he told me a bit about his past loves.. What's your mom's name?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 15th 2011, 8:27 pm

He blushed a bit at the mention of Chaos's post lovers. He didn't like discussing his father's sexual activities. After all, he may be part Incubus but talking about your parents sex life or them being a sex fiend is not something you discuss. The very thought of his father being a sex fiend is just too nasty to think of. He grinned a little when she burped and laughed as he waved his hand dismissively. "I don't mind my dear. It just adds to your beautiful appearance, in my opinion" he said as his lips seemed to move behind his head as he grinned a monstrous grin, licking his lips with his long, snake like tongue, as if he was attracted by the very sight of her. "My mother's name is Alruna, a Succubus demon. She was one of Pain's old lovers, at least from what she told me" he said with a thoughtful expression on his face as he tapped his chin in thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine June 15th 2011, 8:33 pm

"What?.. WHAT?!" she nearly choked on the bite of rice she took and coughed lightly, taking a drink of her Sprite. She chewed the rest of her food and then swallowed, taking a gently breath to reconstruct her thought process. "If Alruna was with Pain at one point, and then Alruna was with Chaos, and then Pain met Raine, and Raine gave birth to me.. Well, Pain must have been friend's with Chaos at one point. What the fuck?" She blinked and looked up to Sam, smirking. "Well, that's a bit weird.. but, cool I suppose. Chaos told me a bit about Alruna that I didn't want to hear most of the time, but hey.. he was a bit persistent about things from time to time." She shrugged and looked up at the clock. It was nearly two AM. She looked down at her plate and saw only a bit of her rice, shrimp, and the crab she got out of the legs on her plate. She picked at that, eating happily. She drank the rest of her Sprite and looked toward Sam. "You wanna go see Chaos' house?"

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 15th 2011, 8:53 pm

He blinked in shock when she screamed out in surprise, wondering what caught her off-guard. Could it be possible that she knew his mother? It seemed likely, just from how she acted. Why else would she yell out in complete shock and surprise like that? When she talked about how Chaos told her about Alruna, that just proved that she was aware of his mother. She most likely felt a bit weirded out talking with him since his mother was one of Pain's conquests and he couldn't blame her. "I would like to see his house. Perhaps you and I could do some things while we are over there" he said with a suggestive leer on his face as he winked at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine June 15th 2011, 9:16 pm

She snickered and rolled her eyes. "The only things that would happen is me ditching your ass." Paine stood up and waved toward the cashier, smiling toward the old man. She then moved toward the door and pushed it open, waiting for Sam to follow her out. She fiddled in her pocket and pulled out her half smoked Clove. She lit it with her lovely zippo and puffed at the sweet spicy taste. It was wonderful, and had her lungs begging for more. She took another long drag and exhaled happily. She put her zippo and cigarettes in her pocket, leaving the single Clove betwixt her lips. She puffed on it, using her thumb and forefinger to take it from her mouth. She exhaled through her nose, looking to Sam with a smile. "Let's go, bright eyes."

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 15th 2011, 9:48 pm

He chuckled and pretended to sulk. "A pity. I'm sure you would like to feel the things I would do to you" he said with a grin as he stood up and pushed his chair in. He followed after, subtly keeping his eyes aimed at her ass while making it look like he was looking at the back of her head instead. He cursed in his own mind about how infuriating his Incubus blood was and how it sometimes got out of his control. It also didn't help that his father was a horndog as well. He stopped in his tracks when she turned to face him. When she told him that they were going, he nodded his head and leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Hang on beautiful" he whispered as he wrapped his arms around her waist and flew up into the air, flapping his feathery wings. He then looked down at her expectantly, as if he was asking her where he should go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine October 1st 2011, 12:56 pm

"Haha, yeah.. right," she muttered, moving toward the crosswalk, waiting for the traffic to clear up. She puffed on the Clove some more, her eyes closing in a bit of solitude. She then felt Sam's arms circle her waist, and then gravity pull while they lifted into the sky. "The fuck?! she asked in a rough, angry voice. She lost her cigarette, it falling to the concrete below their feet. Way. Below. She blinked and looked down, then kicked her legs and wiggled in his grasp. "Dude, seriously.. what the fuck? Why not warn me, first?" She elbowed him int the side, half expecting him to lose his grip on her and drop her to the concrete. She could, thankfully, handle the impact easily. The fall wouldn't do much, maybe throw off her equilibrium or something, but that'd be it.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 1st 2011, 1:03 pm

His eyes twinkled in mirth when he saw her react in total surprise. He snickered to himself as she struggled in his grasp and let out an 'oomph' as she elbowed him in the stomach, bending over slightly as the air was let out of his lungs for a bit. He took a few gulps of air as he tightened his grasp on her waist so she wouldn't fall, though with her being the daughter of Pain, she could probably handle the impact. He smirked to himself as he decided to be playful and tickled her with his fingers in her sides as he licked her across the back of a neck with his long, purple, snake-like tongue. "Sorry for not warning you but with such a beautiful being such as yourself, you must get a lot of guys just begging to get you into their arms" he said with a chuckle as he moved one of his hands up to tussle her hair before letting it drop back to her waist. "So, tell me where you want to go" he said as he looked down at her expectantly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine October 1st 2011, 2:05 pm

She let out a grunt and wriggled in his arms again, her hand moving behind of her head to grab his tongue before it could even lick her. "Dude.. no licking." Paine wasn't even that ticklish, so his fingers dancing against her sides had no real effect. She rolled her eyes and spat out the address, allowing herself to become his momentary prisoner in the sky. "This is the only time you're going to have me in your arms, creeper.." She sighed again and closed her eyes, enjoying the breeze on her face as they flew toward Chaos' home. She had an extra key, so they could get in and such. Maybe Chaos would be home, maybe not. It all depended upon time and place, really.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 1st 2011, 2:12 pm

He gagged and sputtered out some nonsense when she grabbed onto his long tongue, looking down at her with narrowed eyes. He flew off to the address she spat out at him, performing tricks all the while as he flew, performing loop-de-loops, twists, intricate turns and spinning as he enjoyed the wind racing against his face. He snuggled her closer to his body, muscular chest pressing into her back softly so that he wouldn't drop her as he performed his tricks. He looked down at her as she said that he wouldn't have his arms around her for very long and smirked. "Now how do you know that? You might just start to grow attached to me and when you do, I'll never let you go" he hissed into her ear as he chuckled in a amused manner. He had the daughter of Pain in his arms and in normal circumstances, he would probably drop her and attack her or kidnap her and use her to get back at Paine but his very blood fought against that very thought so he would have to settle for something else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine October 4th 2011, 8:30 am

She felt sick. No, it's not from the twists and turns, either. Just the smell of this guy, and the feeling of his arms tightening around of her with every trick he tried to do so this flight would be a bit longer than expected. She had her eyes closed most of the time, but opened them when he nearly passed the rooftop condo. "There, dumbass. Right down there!" She rolled her eyes and felt the concrete beneath their feet when they landed and took that as an opportunity. She turned and glared at Sam, her piercing orbs of cerulean boring into his brighter, violet hues. "You may think you're cute, but you're just some smartass kid." She hawked a loogie and opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and then spat the prize just infront of Sam's shoes. She turned and moved to the door, sliding her hand onto the keypad. She struck the numbers, allowing the door to register the code. The yellow lights above the keypad turned green and the tumblers in the door clicked into place. She smiled and opened the metal door, stepping in. She moved her hand up against the wall and flicked the lights on, bringing life to the empty home. "Don't just stand and gawk, do whatever you were going to do when you got here."

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 4th 2011, 8:53 am

His eyebrows disappear into his hairline as he lands and lets go of her. He was surprised when she hocked a loogie at the ground in front of him, instantly coming to the realization that he did something wrong. He winced as he felt his Incubus blood burn in his body, his demonic half calling him an idiot for making this rather beautiful creature upset with him. He thought about what he did wrong and figure she didn't like to be touched. A glint of realization came to him as she told him to follow her. As he followed after her, he opened his mouth and responded to her. "Look, if this is about touching you without permission, I'm sorry. I get ahead of myself sometimes" he said in an apologetic tone of voice as he seemed to look apologetic. He looked around with an expression of a lost child as he wandered around the place, looking at all the photos of his father from back when he was in his 20's, looking at his rather hideous appearance and blood red skin. He looked through more of the pictures, some of them being pictures of Chaos with his old fiance Tenshi, which made him narrow his eyes in anger, considering he hated the angel and pictures of Chaos with Alruna. His expression left him vulnerable, looking as if he had no idea what to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine October 4th 2011, 9:17 am

Her shoulders rose and fell as she shifted her head from left to right, cracking her neck. "It's whatever, man. Just don't even think about doing it again." Paine had wandered off into the kitchen and looked around for some dry food. Crackers or something. It had only been a few weeks since she'd been here, since Chaos had been here... She shook the thought of his death and buried it back down. She had been living with it for a while, and even then the fight with her own father. She looked out of the kitchen and toward Chaos' bedroom. She then adverted her gaze to the guest room; her room. She treated Chaos like this weird uncle figure. She had picked him as a sort of guardian, though she knew that Chaos had some perverted feelings for her. She ignored them and made it clear that she had no love or affection for him; at least not the kind he desired. She found a box of frozen Italian dinner and popped it in the microwave, mashed four minutes, and then walked over toward Sam. She watched his eyes, noticing a bit of sadness, and some anger. "You know.. he never knew about you, and if he did, he didn't tell me, at least. She rose a brow at him, her hand diving into her front pockets. She shrugged at him and sighed. Her stare got a bit harder and she stood up taller, fists clenching. "If he is your dad, which it's kinda obvious that he is, I'm sure he'd like to meet you at least once. But.. we've both read the papers, Sam. He's dead. D-e-a-d. Not coming back." She was being awfully blunt, and she didn't mean to be so rude, but she was just like that. She couldn't help it sometimes; it was who she was. It was coded in her DNA somehow.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum