The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY)

Post by Paine October 4th 2011, 9:17 am

Her shoulders rose and fell as she shifted her head from left to right, cracking her neck. "It's whatever, man. Just don't even think about doing it again." Paine had wandered off into the kitchen and looked around for some dry food. Crackers or something. It had only been a few weeks since she'd been here, since Chaos had been here... She shook the thought of his death and buried it back down. She had been living with it for a while, and even then the fight with her own father. She looked out of the kitchen and toward Chaos' bedroom. She then adverted her gaze to the guest room; her room. She treated Chaos like this weird uncle figure. She had picked him as a sort of guardian, though she knew that Chaos had some perverted feelings for her. She ignored them and made it clear that she had no love or affection for him; at least not the kind he desired. She found a box of frozen Italian dinner and popped it in the microwave, mashed four minutes, and then walked over toward Sam. She watched his eyes, noticing a bit of sadness, and some anger. "You know.. he never knew about you, and if he did, he didn't tell me, at least. She rose a brow at him, her hand diving into her front pockets. She shrugged at him and sighed. Her stare got a bit harder and she stood up taller, fists clenching. "If he is your dad, which it's kinda obvious that he is, I'm sure he'd like to meet you at least once. But.. we've both read the papers, Sam. He's dead. D-e-a-d. Not coming back." She was being awfully blunt, and she didn't mean to be so rude, but she was just like that. She couldn't help it sometimes; it was who she was. It was coded in her DNA somehow.

Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY)

Post by Guest October 4th 2011, 9:30 am

Samael's mind barely registered the sounds Paine was making in the kitchen as he reminisced back to the time of his childhood, remembering all the stories he heard about his father and the childlike awe and giddiness he felt as he thought about the man, or mutant rather, that was his father. As he looked through the photos of his deceased father, he realized he really barely knew a thing about him, besides the stories he grew up on. As he sorted through the photos, the impact of his father's death really hit him. His heart clenched painfully and he shut his eyes as he tried to hold back any tears that would threaten to fall past his eyelids. He turned to face Paine, who he never heard approach him, and looked at her. "I know that. It just hurts that I wanted to meet him for so long and when I finally get so close, he's ripped out of my hands for good by your father. I just wish things could have been different" he said in a strained voice, really trying to hold himself back from crying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine October 4th 2011, 9:52 am

Paine sighed and hung her head in a defeated sort of manner. She took a deep breath and reached up, grasping Sam's shoulder, making him turn to face her. Her other hand moved to his other shoulder, holding him in front of her. Sam was definitely taller than Paine, but that did not mean she didn't have the strength to make him turn to face her. She glared at him and gave him a little push with her right hand, her hands moving back from him after. "Look, Sam. Your dad wanted to fight my dad more than anything." She paused and moved a hand up to brush through her hair. "And guess what else I know? They were, one time in the past, friends. Sort of, I think." She paused again, shifting her weight from her left to her right. "Rasc- your dad, Chaos, barely talked about it, but he brought it up a few times. Chaos is part of the reason I connected with Pain, my father." She took a breath and raised her right brow, giving him a kind of serious look. "Suck it up, dude. If you really think that man was going to be a good father for you, then don't dwell on his death, live in his place." Paine heard the microwave beep and she turned away from Sam, her converse squeaking against the marble floor as she walked to the kitchen. She rustled through a drawer and found a fork. She stuck it in the plastic covering the food and ripped it back, taking a bite of the chicken Parmesan in Alfredo. She sat down at the table and hunched over the food, thinking of how harsh she was to the kid. He was as old as her, but he acted like a punk kid; like a fourteen to sixteen year old. Sam needed a boost into adulthood, and if Paine was gonna be the one to do it? Why not?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 Vywjf8
The Meeting of Change (PAINE ONLY) - Page 3 Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 4th 2011, 10:05 am

Vengeance looked at her through half-lidded eyes as she talked to him about Chaos and how his father wanted to fight Pain and beat him. She told him how Chaos used to be friends with Pain at one time, which completely floored him since he never thought two enemies such as them could have ever gotten along at all. However, whatever truly got him was what she said about him living in his father's place rather then carry on about his death. He stood there, thinking deeply as she went to eat her meal. Maybe she was right. He shouldn't dwell on his death, he should live in his place. He nodded his head in agreement after standing there for what felt like an eternity. She WAS right. He was going to live for his father and take his place in the world, not brood and such about him dying. When he finally cleared his head, he dropped the pictures he held in his hand and followed after her. He dropped down in a seat and sat next to her. "You are right. I should live and take his place in this world, rather instead of dwelling on his death. Thank you" he said with a soft smile where his lips stretched around to the back to his head as he gave her a soft, thankful pat on the back of her hand, believing that she wouldn't mind a thankful touch like that, since it wasn't intimate or intruding in anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine October 4th 2011, 10:35 am

She looked up to Sam with her mouth full and shrugged. "I know, which is why you don't really have to tell me." she said, swallowing between every few syllables she let passed her lips. She rose a brow and looked to his hand, noticing the wariness he had when he touched her. She shook her head and chuckled at his smile. His appearance was odd, but she had seen Chaos in his true form so many times it didn't matter to her now. It kind of made her miss him, but she shrugged that off of her plate of emotions. She didn't want to dwell on Chaos' death, either. "So, you gonna get your hand off of me or what?" She asked, blinking lightly while she slipped her hand away from his slowly. She laughed and pushed the carboard container of food toward him, offering him her fork. "Want some? It's actually pretty good.." she said, trailing off for a moment. "Oh, and, before you pin me as a pig that eats too much, my body needs more because of my bloodline." She lied, grinning while she licked some parmesen from her lips. She pushed her tongue against her labre piercing, twisting it around while she leaned back in her chair. "So, what're you gonna do now? Go wreck havoc on all of New York City?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 4th 2011, 10:46 am

He watched her as she ate with an intrigued smile on his face, not at all perturbed by her eating habits. He personally didn't mind how she ate or what she ate, just as long as she wasn't unhealthily skinny. He personally hated that look. It made him think that the girls he saw like that had some type of illness or something and also, but this was his demon blood talking, it made them wholly unfit for being a parent. He took her fork and took a few bites of her food, being careful to not spray his green saliva all over it and then handed it back to her. "I'm not perturbed at all by your eating habits my dear. As a matter of fact, I like the way you eat. I personally can't stand those who are really skinny and choose to starve themselves. I think the way you eat is incredibly hot and proves you are smart for without proper sustenance, you wouldn't have the strength to do many things, it also means you are strong" he said with a pleasant smile on his face as he stared at her calmly. He thought about what she said to him and sat there for a moment. "No, I am certainly not as crazy as my father nor do I feel senseless violence. I got a better idea instead. How about you and I team up? You and I can do crime together and even do hero stuff as well together. It would certainly make things interesting. It would also help us get out of our father's shadows" he offered to her as he held his out to her, asking her to shake it to seal the deal on their partnership.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine October 4th 2011, 11:23 am

Paine rose a brow and chuckled at his big explanation of her eating habits, and why he liked them. Or rather, why he preferred them over other habits. She shrugged and laughed a bit, allowing a real smile to etch across her lips for a few seconds. She even showed a little bit of her teeth. She scrunched up her nose for a moment and unscrewed her smile to give him a little scowl. "No ones ever really commented on my eating habits before.. haha." She reached for the fork and dug back into the chicken dish, finishing off the last bit. She rubbed her left wrist underneath her nose and nodded. "Well, I never really said you were crazy, but I was just making sure you weren't going to jump the gun like your dad did." She rose a brow at him yet again, thinking through his offer. A partner? To commit crime and then acts of heroism? It could be possible, but wouldn't it be a bit weird? "Well, sure.. It sounds okay, but wouldn't it be weird to the public? We'd still be known as their children, coming out of their shadows even at all would still be tough..." She edged her hand forward, but pulled it back, moving it through her hair. She tousled it, pulling her short bangs into a faux hawk.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 4th 2011, 11:40 am

Vengeance grinned and snickered as she laughed a little about the comment about her eating habits. That was good, he was hoping to get that reaction out of her. When she said that she was just making sure he wasn't going to jump the gun like his father, he made a small 'ah' and nodded his head to show he understood. He saw she was about to shake his hand before putting it through her hair. He raised his eyebrows when he heard her comment about it being weird, due to them being the children of Chaos and Pain. He shrugged his shoulders in an uncaring manner, not really seeing a problem with it. "Why not? This way, you can prove your not your father and I am not my father. After all, we both want to be considered our own people. Even though practically no one knows I am the son of Chaos, that is irrelevant" he said with a beaming smile as he pulled his hand, letting her think about it for a moment. He wasn't going to force her into doing this. His mother always told him to never force a woman to do a woman and he wasn't going to abandon his teachings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine October 4th 2011, 12:01 pm

She nodded. He was sorta right, but she did want to change a bit, but not entirely. She wanted to at least prove she could try to be a bit better. Nicer. Kinder. Something more than a borderline good versus evil composed girl. She nodded again and gave him a smirk. "Let's make a little extra to this deal. We will do better than our fathers. Even if we split ways, we will be friends til the end, or something like that. We won't try and kill each other because of our choices." She clapped her hand into his, the smack a bit over powered while she clenched her fingers around of his palm and grinned devilishly. The deal was on, and she was certain it was going to be a good idea. She would no longer live within the shadow of her father, so now she would be able to step out and into the lime light. It was time for Paine to shine upon New York; good or bad.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 4th 2011, 12:14 pm

He listened to her offer and nodded his head in agreement, personally liking it. He grasped her hand and shook it firmly. Even if one of them chose to be a hero and the other a villain, they could still stay friends, unlike their fathers. That would be the one thing they would be better at then their parents. He was told how great his father was, she was always in the shadow of hers, never being seen as herself. It was time for the two to take their father's places in the spotlight, to show they are not only their own people, but they are way different then their fathers. It was time for Vengeance to make his way into the spotlight, to show what the son of Chaos can do, what the daughter of Pain can do. They would strike either fear in the hearts of humans or awe and respect. Either way was fine with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top