The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL) Empty ...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL)

Post by The Ranger May 27th 2011, 9:54 am

Cain smirks as he stabs the two daggers in the man's throate making perfect circles looking like fang marks. He drains the man of his blood then stands up and walks out of the ally like nothing happened. He yawns softly as he looks around, wondring what he should do next. Hmm well...money would be good...need some of that round here. He smiles looking up at the night sky, already in the shadows he lets them cover him as he is then teleported, or shadow traveled to the bank vault. He steals about ehhh $50,000 putting it in a shadow bag which teleports the money to his place, currently staying at the shade hideout. He smirks and uses his super strength as he knocks down the vault wall shaking his hand from the recoile. He laughs as the alarm sounds and the guards come rushing at him. When will they ever learn? he thinks to himself as he snaps his fingers and the guards are insnared in shadows and chocked to death "come on wheres a hero!" he smirks as the citizens start running out but Cain uses the shadows to ensare them also.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL) TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL) Empty Re: ...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Ace May 27th 2011, 10:14 am

Ace was wandering around new york... At night, generally this would have been dangerous but he was a super, he didnt care. Ace wandered past a deserted alley, dark, dingy and full of shadows, He almost didn't notice the dead body. He ran over to the body, he was still warm, two holes in his neck "Very interesting, I may be a super but I don't believe in vampires", his thoughts were cut off by screaming then they were cut off aswell. He put his hoodie over his head and ran towards the source

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL) Empty Re: ...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL)

Post by The Ranger May 27th 2011, 10:26 am

Cain smirks as he sees a kid in a hood running twords the bank he laughs as he walks around the citiznes, running his hand across their necks and down them as he does poking each one and tasting their blood. "hmm...not that great...but they'll make perfect bags o' blood." he mummers to himself "..now where's that hero they always show up around this time, unless of coarse there are none around today then I'll just take these people home and drain them as I feel fit to." He shrugs and stads on the counter watching the entrance as the citizens scream in terror and pain from the bonds of the shadows and the blood dripping down their necks.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
...just an average day..errr night.. in the life of a new yorker(OPEN TO ALL) TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace May 27th 2011, 11:12 am

Ace sees the man and sees he is using the shadows as his powers, he powers up enjoying a glow hoping he won't get effected by the shadows. He sends a bolt of electricity into every light bulb he sees creating a large amount of light for a short period allowing some people to escape from the shadows grasp.the man is drinking blood from the already dead or mortally wounded civilians " You should know better than to share blood" shouts ace as he sends a shock of electricity into the mans chest

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 27th 2011, 11:25 am

Cain growls as the lights flicker on higher and the shadows let the victems go he snarls as his bags o' blood are released. "Damn" he mutters laughing slightly. He smirks and dives off of the counter out of the way of the lightning "oh contrare whoever said i was sharing blood, im just saving these people from their worthless lives" he says grinning evily. He smirks and takes out his onyx colored kilij spining it in his hand "now why don't you just give up before i have to hurt you kiddy"

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace May 28th 2011, 6:44 am

"Worthless! Are you crazy, these people are innocen, they have families." Then this mysterious vampire man called him kiddy, this was a mistake. "don't call me kiddy" muttered Ace.
Aces blood was boiling, the only person he allowed to call him kiddy, kiddo or anything else like that was his family, since he didn't know any of his family and the only thing he ever had from his mom was a note, he generally didn't let anyone do that.
He fired a large bolt at a computer behind the man overloading and exploding the computer.

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 28th 2011, 10:53 am

Cain laughs having struck a nerve with the kidd he makes a shadow wall souround himself when he fires a bolt. Luckily when the computer blows up it hits his wall "..well that was some good luck on my part" he says smirking. He laughs and says "hmm is that honestly the best you got kiddy?" Cain smirks still spinning his kilij as he walks closer "I know you can do better than that can't you?" He says "but before you get hurt, why don't we end this useless fight and I'll let you go with out a scratch?" He asks smirking as he does still getting closer.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 3rd 2011, 10:44 am

"Damn" thought Ace as the computer bounced off the shadow vampires barrier, he was spinning a weird rock thing, he was no geologist but he knew that was not good. "Ok first thing is first save the civilians" thought Ace "all live ones have escaped so now I need too seal this place off" the man was now closer to him "scratch that time to gain some ground on this guy, maybe I can find a weakness".

Ace walked back towards the power box, "Shadows, sorry I'm not 5 I'm not afraid of the dark anymore" said Ace. He backed into the power box, "yes" Muttered Ace, possibly too loud...

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger June 3rd 2011, 10:50 am

ooc:nooo a kilij is a curved sword damn it... go here! http://www.spike.com/video-clips/s3lp99/deadliest-warrior-mutiliation-and-murder that is a kilij...
bic:Cain raises an eyebrow "not scared of the dark ehh?" He laughs "you don't have to be, just need to be scared of the shadows" he mutters sending a shadow wip at the kids head as he seems him go towards the power box. He raises an eyebrow "and where exactly do you think you are going kid?" he mutters smirking as he sends another wip at the kid to hit him.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace June 3rd 2011, 11:07 am

(OOC:Oh That's a bit more villany than a rock)
The shadow man seemed to realize he was heading to the power box and sent out a shadow tentacle to do something....... So he didn't know what but he knew it was bad so he reached behind him and grabbed a wire, using the other hand to wave at the man as he was zipped to one of the open wires in the place. 

He ended up under the desk that the computer he blew up was on, "Sneak attack perfect I just have to hit him on the back with a bolt and then..........(The rest is a secret :face:)

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger June 3rd 2011, 11:14 am

(ooc:ya think and why does everyone think its either a rock or a wire attachet to two hand holds......and he sent two wips but whatever)
Cain blinks completly confuzded when the guy disspaears. He snals softly "two can play at this game kid, but im gona be the one to win" he mutters and melts into a shadow on the wall snraling softly as, to everyone else it looks like he just disspaeared. Though really he just melted into a shadow that was on the floor and slowly traveling from shadow to shadow looking for the kid. And when he finds him...oh he'll get the damn kid for ruining his fun.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top