The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_vote_lcapthe not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_voting_barthe not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_vote_lcapthe not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_voting_barthe not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) Empty the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open)

Post by Arcana May 20th 2011, 10:52 pm

The room seemed to be in a daze. As Sean walked about it wearily. He hadn't slept all night. Well most of the night. Eyelids growing like steel attached to his face. Could barely keep them open. Blinking away the sleep that threatened to overtake him. Letting out as loud, drawn out yawn. Walking slowly and cautiously to the bathroom of the hotel. Plush carpeting against his feet. Hands lightly touching his hair. Which felt weirdly wet. Well incertain places it did. Of course. How could he forget. Sean was redoing his highlights once again. Didn't need them wearing out. Slowly he approached the small bathtub. pulling out the usual tools used in highlighting. Twisting the hot and cold knob. As water spouted from the spout. Which he placed his hair under. As the warm water caressed his scalp. Eliciting a satisfied sigh. Dark tinted water swirling in the white bathtub floor. As it swirled, and frothed slightly. Flowing down the drain.

Sean kept his head under the flow till the water ran clear. Turning the knobs slowly. As the water flow began to cut off. Till it stopped with a slight hiss. Sean reached up. Pulling down a white cotton towel. Rubbing it coursly through his hair. Causing it to kinda become a mess. Followed by him shaking his head like a dog drying itself off. With that he left the bathroom. Taking off his shirt. Walking to the small kitchen. Digging into a mini fridge. Pulling out a couple of eggs,a few slices of bacon as well as a jug of orange juice. In about 30 minutes or so breakfast was done. Which he finished up in less time. Devouring the food like a starved dog. A starved short dog. Sean felt somewhat self concious about his height. Being 5'4 wasn't bad right? He dearly missed Brightside, who was off doing god knows what. though Sean trusted him enough. No time to think of possible infedelities. He had to do something. See a movie, hang out with Jack. Just something to clear his mind. Quickly Sean disrobed. Putting on a fresh pair of boxers. As well as tight blue jeans, with slightly frayed knees. A graphic tee with a smiley on it. Smoothing his hair down. Which was black with newly brightened blonde highlights. Greyish eyes scanning the room. As he put on black and white converse, after black ankle socks. Today would eb a good day for him hopefully. Maybe he could actually have a little fun. Satisfied Sean pulled his rings from a small box on the stand by his bed.

Placing a ring oh so carefully into his left eyebrow. Then putting one in the rightside of his lip. As well a a ring in his bellybutton. Placing the little case back on the stand. Shaking his hair once before heading to the door. Opening it slowly, as he checked to see fi he had the room key. Which he did. Happy he walked out the door. Looking over the wonderful sunny day. Marveling at it as he descended to street level. Taking an almost skipping stride. humming the tune to a song in his mind. People looked at him strange, but Sean payed them no mind. today had a good feel about it. No way was someone gonna ruin it for him.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) Empty Re: the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open)

Post by Bubba Jones May 20th 2011, 11:22 pm

Bubba Jones was, for once, having a normal great day. He didn't need to work and in matter of fact, he had gotten a good donation from a wealthy man he saved the other day. the smart thing to do would to be to save it, but when did Bubba ever do the smart thing. He was going to celebrate today, although he wasn't entirely sure what.

Bubba got dressed, putting on his usual cap, jeans, shirt. It made him look gangsta, which made up for the fact that his power was to control bubbles. 'Like really, how did i get that power? not that I don't like it, but it just doesnt seem to fit me some times.' Bubba thought. However, it wasn't time to think of super powers and other stuff. Today, Bubba would enjoy himself.

Bubba ran to Ihop, and had their chicken and waffle combo, which was still delicious. He managed to pay and give a decent tip with a lot of money to spare. This was only the beginning of a great day...that was, until, he realized that he had nothing to do with anyone. He needed to find some people to find out with.

Bubba then procceded to walk down the street, looking for potentially cool temporary homies. However, no one really stood out to Bubba while he was walking. Bubba continued to walk, blowing a bunch of various bubble shapes out of his mouth when he saw a young man, with a smiley face on his t shirt, peircings, and highlights in his hair. 'Pretty cool look in my opinion' Bubba thought. Normally, a person would just give a nod or something tobsay hi to a stranger. But Bubba wasn't normal, so he was pretty direct. "Yo, what up bro. I like your style." he said. He just hoped that the kid wasnt scared...some people were scared of him.
Bubba Jones
Bubba Jones

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open) Empty Re: the not so average life of Sean Collin(Open)

Post by Arcana May 21st 2011, 12:12 am

Where would he find Jack? Sean never got around to asking what school he went to. Though he had to find out one day. After all they were good friends. Mind at least know more about him. Though all he knew was the guys name. Not the reason he so adamantly hid his powers. Sean would have to ask that sometime soon. Now thouhg someone caught his attention. He turned to see a rather imposing man. Well compared to him and his height of 5'4. Everyone thought he was short. Except people shorter than him. "Well ummmm thank you I guess." He chuckled weakly. Looked at the man curiously. Raising an eyebrow. What was his angle? Whatever it was he didn't fully trust it. Tapping a foot against the concrete. Not really scared, but taken aback by the suddeness of his staement. "Yeah I like your style to." He returned the compliment. Still wondering who the hell this guy was.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich May 21st 2011, 12:39 am

It was an ordinary day and Coronel likes it. Gettin out of his bed Coronel takes a shower to wake him up from his dreary sleep. He had ran the hot water on his face and dody wiping away little dirt spots on him. He reached down and turned the handle and the water turned off. He picked up his towel off the counter and dried up before putting some clothes on. He had made his way down stairs pulling out a frying pan and the inta pancake mix. He cooked about 10 pancakes and put it on a plate dazing it with syrupt and alittle butter square on top.

He finally got to it he started eating the food and got full and put the dirty plate under water in the sink so he could wash it when he came home. He grbbed a small red leather jacket that went down to his belt line, wearing a red T-shirt and Black pants. He stretched once again and grabbed his keys to the locks of the doors. He stretched once more and went out side to a shinning sun that blinded him for a second. He locked up behind his self and began walking on the side walk following a path he always takes to a coffee shop so he can gain his energy.

On his way he was walking he seen a a guy like him self almost skipping down the side walk. Hmm he thought this guy was in a terific mood and he looked emo from the sight but if he wasnt he was not going to say anything. He was going down the same path when a guy who was black that looked like a thug from the streets except with a more exspensive wear of close then rags they wear. They talked for about two sentences came out. He kept walking until he got closer and said "whats up today for yall two" ... waiting for a response he spoke out before they answered and said " Im joking about this but yall two are an odd people to randomly meet here along with myself i guess." After that he waited for them to resond.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubba Jones May 21st 2011, 4:03 pm

"Thanks" Bubba responded to young man. It would be around hours later until Bubba realized how weird it was to just say I like your style to a random person on the street. But for now he thought nothing of it. My style is pretty impressive, isn't it. Bubba thought. He turned around and saw another young He said something about how it was weird that he randomly met up with us two...or was he saying that we were randomly weird...he wasn't exactly paying attention, so he said a generic response. "What up, bro." He then sort of looked at both the emo looking kid, and the kid in the red jacket. "This may seem weird, but any of you guys know how to enjoy spending...a lot of money." Bubba realized that it was maybe a bad idea to say he had a lot of money out loud, but then again, no one would try stealing from him if unless they were blind. That's what being super human does to you. Bubba thought.
Bubba Jones
Bubba Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 21st 2011, 5:53 pm

Sean looked at the new comer with great curiosity. What the hell was with people and randomly walking up to everyone else. From when he last checked people in New York werent this nice. Where was the douchebaggery? He liked that trait of people better. At least he wouldn't have had to talk to complete strangers. Sean was tempted to tell them to buzz off. Well more along the lines of fuck off, but same meaning. Though instead eh said something else. "Well I was about to go on my daily walk. What brings you people out here?" What happened next was curious. Spend money. Now the world was ending. People giving away money? What the hell. Though Sean couldn't pass it up. "Sure I enjoy spending alot of money. Depends on what you have in mind." Now to see what the others would do.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich May 21st 2011, 6:05 pm

He offered money and thought hey thats is what i do but did not bother to say it. "Im going to the coffe shop to get a drink if yall want we can talk there its alot better than standing here." He yawned and said " but besides the point yes i am a big money spender but i need no money most of the time im giving out money." He rubbed his sholders wich was stiff as a sheet of metal. He also tilted his head making his neck pot and then leened back popping his back. " Ohh i forgot to introduce my self my name is Coronel and yall are." after getting back up saying who he was he stuck out his hand for an introduction.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubba Jones May 22nd 2011, 12:19 am

"A coffee shop...that sounds cool. In case you were wondering why I was asking about how to spend money, I got a rather large donation from a very grateful man while I was..." Bubba stopped in mid-sentence. He almost mentioned super-heroing, but didn't want people to know he was a hero...at least not yet. "...doing my duty. It's my day off today as well, and I was wondering how to make this day great." Bubba resumed. "By the way, my name is Bubba Jones." He slightly smiled after saying his name, expecting them to laugh or something...he didn't care though, he was too tough to care. He then proceeded to shake Coronel's hand, it feeling somewhat weird, although he couldn't exactly identify why it felt weird.
Bubba Jones
Bubba Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top