The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Sean Michael Collin I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Sean Michael Collin I_vote_lcapSean Michael Collin I_voting_barSean Michael Collin I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Sean Michael Collin I_vote_lcapSean Michael Collin I_voting_barSean Michael Collin I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sean Michael Collin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean Michael Collin Empty Sean Michael Collin

Post by Arcana December 4th 2012, 8:33 pm

Sean Michael Collin
"”Yep, I got nothing.”
Sean Michael Collin Qyzo6Du

Basic Biography

Renegade Name:
Title: Squirt, My Titan, The Titan King
Alignment:  Chaotic Neutral
Race: Human (Asian with a mixture of irish blood and various other nationalities.)
Hair:Dark brown
Eyes: Silver
Height:  5'3"
Weight:123 lbs
The Looks

image 1:
Image 2:
Image 3:
Image 4:

The Legacy

Personality: Sean is a rather strange individual when it comes down to it. He values power more than anything, especially when it comes to his own power. He considers any weakness within himself something that has t be fixed, even if there is no way that he himself could possibly fix said problem. Sean is prideful of his Titan heritage to a fault, and is more than willing to punish anyone that would talk down about it. While more outgoing, the loss of his arm and having children of his own has managed to mellow out the diminutive Titan somewhat, though some things about him did not truly change. He still considers it his goal to force The Abyss to expand across Earth, but now considers it something that does not need to be done immediately, that however has changed since the loss of his powers; now Sean is what one would call morose and somewhat contemplative.

History: He was raised by what seemed like a normal family. When in fact half of it was far from normal. His mother was an extremely powerful witch. Though his dad was pretty much normal. Except for him being the CEO of a large company. So Sean was raised somewhat normally some would say. Except for the fact his mother totally spoiled him beyond the realm of it being possible. Anything he wanted he got pretty much. Well he pretty much didn't show any signs of being special till around age four. When he was looking at a glass of water strangely. Just staring at it intensely with some purpose. When the water just jumped up. Which surprised both him and his mother who was looking over him. So she took this as a sign he was special. Maybe as her being the powerful person she was, or something like that. So around the age of six she began to train him in using his power.

The training in itself was rigorous. Lasting about eight years till he had a decent mastery of his power. That was when his mother Elena Marie began training him in the arts of magic, mostly potion making, and rituals. Alongside a close friend of his Aaron Hale, whom he knew very well. More than friends did usually. His mother also forced him to train in the use of his power, as well as keeping in top shape. Forcing him to take about 3 years of martial arts. Not letting him slack off from the study of. Then on the day on his seventeenth birthday his mother was murdered. With a bullet between her eyes. As if things couldn't get bad enough. A few days later he found his father dead with the top of his head blown clean off. From the pain of the sudden loss his power went out of control. Killing about ten people around his apartment complex. So a bit grief stricken, and somewhat mentally unstable he ran away. From then on traveling alone.

About a few years later he was back in his home state New York. Between that time he had become a renown serial killer in a few cities. Never even being caught. Sean had heard of a big party being held by some big corporation. Being the strange guy he was. Decided to steal himself a suit ,and snuck into it. Which was painfully easier than you think. That was when it was hijacked by a strange man. First Sean considered kicking his ass, till he heard his reasons. So with a changed mind he helped the good doctor. Being a distraction while he made his big escape. Which ended with him warranting himself a minor arrest warrant in the progress of it.

From then on hes done whatever he wanted really, from saving people to slaying the “bad guys.” This lead to him joining a team of heroes called the Talons, and with that came him journeying to a villa owned by the Thrones leader Chelle and coming in contact with an artifact of unimaginable power. Upon coming int contact with this artifact, Sean felt himself filled with an almost unimaginable amount of dark energy and this awakened his dormant Titan blood, causing the superior blood to begin converting his human body into a superior one. Becoming a being part of a race that was long ago dubbed Titans.

He went on living as a half Titan until he met Zell Atterrius, a man that was slowly becoming an Ethereal being, one known as Ouroboros. Exposure to the energy warped Sean, causing his own blood to fully awaken and pulling him down his path. One thing lead to the other, and they ended up having children (don't even ask.) His arm was sliced off, and the severed connection of the contract that gave him power, along with his already weakened state from being only a half being, his body began to weaken. using all of his power to save his son, Sean's powers burned themselves out and he reverted to a human.

The Powers

Advanced combatant: Sean is a master in the use of a katana, small fire arms and the art of karate.

Grid

Occult:3
Strength: 2
Speed: 2
Durability: 2
Ability: 0
Fighting Skills:5
Wealth:1

Npc:

Last edited by Sean Collin on December 22nd 2013, 4:24 pm; edited 44 times in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Sean Michael Collin Empty Re: Sean Michael Collin

Post by Forceaus December 4th 2012, 9:04 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 14th 2013, 2:26 pm

Unapproved upon request

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 14th 2013, 2:32 pm

Reapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 27th 2013, 3:21 pm

Moved for edits
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 27th 2013, 10:27 pm

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 11th 2013, 4:14 pm

Unapproved for edits

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 12th 2013, 6:14 pm

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana October 29th 2013, 3:12 am

Moved for edits
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac October 29th 2013, 3:41 am

Sean Michael Collin Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt December 15th 2013, 2:55 am

Moved for edits
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Seagirl December 15th 2013, 3:10 am

Re Approved

Sean Michael Collin Tumblr_lzt8ylC6T71qdqyxho1_500

Seagirl
Seagirl
Seagirl
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2013-07-03

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana December 22nd 2013, 3:08 am

Moved for edits...again
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell December 22nd 2013, 3:21 am

Re approved

Sean Michael Collin Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top