The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChinatown (free to join) - Page 3 I_voting_barChinatown (free to join) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChinatown (free to join) - Page 3 I_voting_barChinatown (free to join) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Cobalt
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chinatown (free to join)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chinatown (free to join) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chinatown (free to join)

Post by Guest April 15th 2011, 6:12 pm

Azad paused and just let Bliss and the other man, Vitreo talk. He felt they had stuff they needed to discuss. He didn't bother correcting Bliss that he had only seen her fall off the building, and had never seen her beat up a crook. There seemed to be no point in that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre April 16th 2011, 1:06 pm

Shin's words seemed to have finally gotten through to Bliss. However yet another superhuman individual was in the mix and had restrained Bliss's legs with his power to manipulation the earth. Depsite being captured somewhat Blis still remained docile. Things looked to be going ok. The violence was over now. Vitreo walked up to shin and gave him his name before walking forward and created a wall of glass to block the rest of the group off from himself and Bliss. Shin was a little angry at the man's actions. After going that extra mile to help him out he stole all glory. Shin was done now, it wasn't like Bliss was catching the hint that he was trying to help her anyway. Shin had done his part and got her to cool down. If Vitreo wanted to do the rest he could, he apparently knew her. Shin turned around and started heading out of the alleyway , walking pass Tony and Azad. "Looks like we're not needed anymore. oh well back to to the festival."

(Exit)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 3 Bfrzhw
Spectre
Spectre

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic April 16th 2011, 1:56 pm

Tony just stood by when the glass man walked past him and made a glass wall. He decided that the glass man probably had things under control and removed the earth prison around Bliss's legs. He couldn't hear what they were saying and he kind of didn't want to. They obviously wanted privacy so he left them. However, he did stay in the alleyway unlike Shin because he figured that he should be there to help, although the festival did sound cool to watch again. If everything cleared up he'd go straight there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Darryl Jones, Nano-Zombie
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 3 Darryl
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 204
Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor
Job : The job you just lost
Humor : "Are you butt dialing, becuase I swear that ass is calling me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 17th 2011, 4:24 am

"I've been around." With a low tone she spoke into the soundproof room. "It would take awhile to tell you everything, but I'll just fill you in on the current." Ashes to ashes, and dust to dust, the dirt released her. Her back muscles relaxed giving her shoulders some time to readjust. No reason presented itself for her to get off her knees, so she stayed in the restful position. "There was a gala opening a few weeks ago that started bad and ended catastrophically. I came back for that. And now I'm staying to finish what was started."

While the sun glistened off of the prism of the dome the ever present stench of sweat hung in the enclosed area. "I don't know who the guy is, but he goes by Dr. Cosmos. He made a lab in town, and I trashed it, but before I could he created some sort of human creature. The streets are ripe with answers if you track down the right people, and if I can help keep women safe from attack, maybe I can do something more than just revenge..." She removed her bangs from hanging over her left eye. "...for once"

Soreness gripped her body and chocked her resolve. Hidden below her heart hung a glass pendant; she brought her hand back to grasp it. With her eyes closed, she started to lift herself to her feet. Adrenaline faded and only the limitations of the human condition stayed. "Just..." She stumbled back to Earth. "Just, let me go." She pleaded in a soft defeat.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Chinatown (free to join) - Page 3 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer April 17th 2011, 8:46 am

he looked away from her for a brief moment. He could see the glass dome was too much for her right now, and thus she needed to be set free very soon. In little to no time, he dispersed the dome. He walked up to her and slowly slid her bandana off of her face. It now rested gently on the base of her neck and shoulders. He then gently touched her under her chin with his right hand. He had peeled back the glass so she may feel his actual skin.
"Why did you fight back? Why didn't you tell me it was you? This could have been much worse, ya know? I know for a fact you are smarter then that."

He looked at her with solemn eyes before asking his next question.
"Why didn't you let me know you came back? Didn't you want me to help you? I thought we could do that with each other, Bliss."

It was around this moment that he had forgotten the world around him. He was so focused on this situation that he had forgotten all about the other people who had aided him in dealing with her.
"You are really hurt. You need medical attention."

Chinatown (free to join) - Page 3 Kizer_12
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2011, 6:21 pm

Azad coughed. "I work for a man with medical experience. He can aid you, although I am not sure if it'll work as well with superhumans. It is entirely your choice if you choose to go there. I'm suggesting this because that house is closer to this location then the hospital. How bad are your injuries?" he asked.

Azad didn't ask questions about the relationship between the glass man and the girl. That wasn't information he needed to know. He put his gun away, now that the situation was neutralized.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic April 17th 2011, 6:40 pm

Tony was happy when he realized that the situation had been resolved, and peacefully too. He could probably could go back to the festival now, but for some reason, Tony decided to stick with this..."crew". He wanted to make sure that Bliss got to the hospital alright, especially if he had somehow caused some of the pain.

"That sounds like an idea. So, where is this hospital,...um..." Tony had realized that he did not know the old man's name. "What is your name?" Tony asked Azad.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 17th 2011, 8:09 pm

"No. No hospitals." The air returned to to her nostrils. Out of the corner of her eye she caught the image of the man named Shin walking away. "Hey. I didn't catch your name." She called out to Shin. "Thanks." Her body ached thoroughly along her back. With her background and evasion of authority, a hospital would turn into a prison immediately. She could not fight anyone off. If only she stepped more carefully on the rooftop this situation would give her a little more maneuvering room.

"If you go with me, I'll go see this guys boss." She took Vitreo's hand and stood to her feet. "I need to make a call to a freind of mine. I've been staying with her for a while. I didn't call..." She longed for an answer, but nothing came to her. Her knees gained a slight strengthening from the support. "I didn't call."

She turned back to the man leaving the alleyway. "You should come to. Both of you." Both proved useful under the problems that came up in the alleyway. If they could stay calm and exert protectionist qualities under pressure they could find a place with her. "I want to talk to you about something, but first I may need some of that medical treatment." She flipped out her cell phone and called Ashley. "Hey, some guys are taking me somewhere...I'm not sure if I'm being kidnapped. I'll call you later and tell you...That might be the concussion talking."

New York was wonderful. Around every corner and inside deranged weirdo sat a dormant sentinel just waiting for a chance to do something good.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer April 18th 2011, 9:04 pm

He did his best to support her, but he couldn't help but let out a sigh.
"Yeah? Well call next time."
He was worried for her well being, but he respected her wishes for no hospital. He put one of her arms around the back of his neck and held her at her sides, making sure not to touch any sore spots. He then turned to the other two.
"Well, you were pretty useless oldman, but thank you...err....tiki."

Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 19th 2011, 7:39 pm

(So sorry for not posting)

He nodded to Tiki. "I am John." he replied. That was his name, Johnathon Mohammed Azad. Azad chuckled. "What do you expect? I'm seventy, can't keep expected to keep up with you young ones. Now let's go for your medical treatment."

They walked for a while, leaving the Chinatown area. In around fifteen minutes they arrived at a large mansion. There were still a few lights on, even at this time of night. Azad jogged up the steps, and punched in the code at the door. If the incorrect code was punched in, it wouldn't open. The code was around fourteen characters long. Paranoia was a friend for the owner of this house.

"Come on." he said, as they walked into a massive hall. There were actually few photos. You'd expect a home like this to be full of artwork and pictures, but it wasn't. The walls were entirely blank and white. Azad walked a while more, then opened a door that led into a basement. He flicked on the lights, and then jogged down those stairs. There was a hospital room in this house! Or something that looked a lot like it. Bed, computer, desk, white walls.... The general tone of the room felt like a hospital. Azad pulled out his cell phone.

"Sir? I require some assistance, there's a girl here who's hurt. Alright." Azad hung up. "He'll be here in a few minutes." He sat down in a chair nearby. There were five chairs, so more than enough for everyone. The bookshelves here didn't have any books, they would notice. They were filled with names of various substances and medicines-
'Ganas Juice, Drink of Atomos, Tylenol, Hzarak... and various other names, some understandable and normal, some not.

Soon, a thirty year old Indian man appeared, having jogged down the stairs as well. He stared at Bliss and Adriano. Nightkill chuckled, having not seen either of them since they refused his offer to join SCAR a long time ago.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic April 19th 2011, 10:37 pm

"Well nice to meet you John, my name is Tony." Tony followed the others out of the Chinatown area to the mansion John was talking about. He had quite enjoyed the walk and got to see even more of NY. Heck, Tony may stay here longer than he expected. After around fifteen minutes, Tony reached the mansion.

Tony was a little afraid about so much security was protecting the house, could NY be that bad? When Tony was younger, he lived in a big house, but this was ridiculous. It was greater than almost any house he had ever seen, and he was quite impressed. However, he did find the way the walls were decorated...or NOT decorated to be a little strange. He followed the rest of the crew to the hospital room and took a seat. He waited until he saw an Indian man enter the room and say "It's been a while, hasn't it?" He knew he wasn't talking to him, so he figured he must be talking to Bliss or Vitero or both. "I hope this doesn't evolve into something crazy." Tony mumbled under his breath.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 21st 2011, 4:25 am

Before leaving the alley under the assistance of Vitreo, Bliss slipped a note to Shin. The note would give him what he needed to know, and would keep it out of public knowledge.

A journey of a thousand steps takes less effort to count when your means of moving hinder your progress. They stood before a large house, as Azad moved to open the door. Only a few more minutes and hopefully Bliss could experience the joys of complete unconscious euphoria. Stumbling through the empty home, Bliss braced herself against a wooden table to prop herself up.

A man greeted them with a gesture that signaled they possessed an acquaintanceship with each other. "Um. Hi." She responded in a detached manner. Memory failed to give Bliss the sense she needed to make the connection that the man who welcomed her knew her. Her head still rang with the sense of decrepitude a building experienced after an earthquake. "I'm gunna sit down, now." She slurred her words as she reached out to sit upon the table. Loosing her grip on the table, she fell to the ground. A harsh floor greeted her, and the rash sound of a dislodged table dampened the noise of her anguished look.

She moved her legs over each other to cross her legs. Finding the toes of her boots for support with her hands, she tried to regain some composure and keep her back straight. "I'm okay." She muttered under loose bangs that fell in front of her eyes. "Wheres the...uh..." She struggled to find the thoughts within her scattered mind. "The...um...I don't know. Wheres the room I need to be in."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer April 23rd 2011, 10:48 am

Vitreo followed the old man back to what might have been his home along with the rest of the "group" if one could call it that. Things just got shadier as they went on. For some reason, he wasn't even shocked by that. They eventually reached the hospital-isk room.
"So why would a house need this...?" Vitreo asked in the direction of the old man.

The medicines around the room were certainly odd. If he didn't know better, he would say this was some kind of research lab. It made it all the more unnerving that this was a hospital setting. In no time, a familiar face would make its way into the room. Suddenly things make sense.
"Hello, Nightkill. Have you been keeping out of trouble?"
and so the dealer appeared himself. Things just got from seedy to down right dangerous. It was around that point in time when Bliss had collapsed. He quickly helped her up and adjusted her onto one of the near by beds. He figured that would probably be a bad idea, but it seemed better than the floor or table.

Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 23rd 2011, 2:26 pm

"I don't get into trouble." Nightkill said bluntly. He walked over to Bliss. "Will one of you mind telling me what happened and how she got hurt?" he asked, getting some kind of medicine off the bookshelf, and examining it briefly.

Nightkill was surprised that Bliss and Vitreo were here, but he didn't focus much on that. He had a patient to help firstly, then he could ask them how they got here.

He nodded toward Azad. "Can't you manage getting me supplies and Chinese food without bringing someone for me to fix up, John?" he asked jokingly.

He turned to Bliss. He then checked her vitals and oxygen levels, and deduced she wouldn't die anytime soon of lack of oxygen. He grabbed a needle, injecting something into Bliss. "It's an anesthetic, before you ask. Fixing her up will go more smoothly if she's unconscious. Considering how she collapsed on the floor, I get the feeling she quite wants to be." he told the glass man.

Last edited by Nightkill on April 26th 2011, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic April 24th 2011, 8:58 am

Tony felt like an outcast in the room. He didn't know anyone here, including the people that he even came here with. When the Indian man came down and started talking to them he didn't know what to do. These people had some kind of chemistry, although he wasn't entirely sure what kind it was. He hoped that it was a good chemistry and they could all be friends and restore Bliss back to perfect health or something. But for some reason he felt that it wouldn't go that way.

Tony decided to do what he liked to do best...nothing. It was a great option to choose whenever he had that choice. After all, Tony didn't really belong here with all this unknown people. Tony then thought about it and realized he had no idea what he meant- Do I mean in this room, or this city...maybe even the state. Heck, I might not even belong in the continental U.S. Tony was only in this room because he was a superhero and right now, he wished he had the power to just turn invisible, until he realized, I am invisible, aren't I?

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 24th 2011, 4:12 pm

A helping arm reached down to lift her back to her feet. Adrianno helped her to her feet. She turned to thank Vitreo, leaving her blind to Nightkill's medical assistance. If she collapsed it meant her brain struggled to get oxygen. The word anesthetic hit her ear and triggered a response from her inner thought. Her heart rate calmed and returned to a base rate, and she easily passed through the line of questioning to get show no brain force trauma.

Bliss threw her hand up to stop the man from injecting her. "You'll be here when I wake up right?" She felt the unease of the syringe pierce her. "You're going to be here when I wake up right?" Just as oxygen began to flow away from her brain, reality and all it entailed began to escape her.

Lights blurred in her eyes, and she felt herself drift away.

(Skip me until the surgery is over).

Last edited by Bliss on April 27th 2011, 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top