The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:01 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Chinatown (free to join)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chinatown (free to join) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chinatown (free to join)

Post by Dynamic April 11th 2011, 8:04 pm

"Well, this is an interesting place...I'm sure glad my cousin invited me here to NY." Tony looked around Chinatown. His cousin had invited him to NY, but he was expecting him to arrive tomorrow. Tony decided to enjoy the sights before seeing his cousin...after all, he had never been out of Hawaii his life, so it was about time he left. Tony walked a little, he stepped in some trash and sighed. "I'm pretty sure that a vacation is supposed to be going to a better place. This place certainly isn't Hawaii, but it's not too bad." Tony decided to relax a little. He had heard there was a festival, and wanted to see what it was like.

Tony took the money he had and tried to buy some clothes. He didn't want to stay in his Hawaiian clothes and it was cold compared to what he was used to. However, many refused to sell him anything and were scared by the Tiki mask stuck on his face. It wasn't until his 5th store that an old man would sell him anything. Tony gave the old man a little extra for his kindness. It was nice to see at least someone wasn't scared of him due to his Tiki mask...or face, it was pretty much the same now...

And this was why Tony Makani didn't want to see his cousin as soon as he could. He had no idea how his cousin would react to a tiki mask being stuck to his face, or superpowers. Tony didn't think he would even appreciate it. After all, Tony's cousin had grown up in the continental U.S. and didn't really respect his culture. 'No, no, no." Tony thought, he would enjoy his time here...after all, that is why he came. Tony decided to watch the festival and enjoy as much as he could, while dealing with strangers going "Why are you wearing that mask. Take it off!"

After Tony had gotten bored of watching the festival, he decided to wander around Chinatown. He then realized that this town was worse than he thought. He had noticed many robberies take place, mostly against those who were helpless. Tony, not wanted to use his powers to their fullest extent, stopped them in a much simpler way by making little rocks get in the criminals ways, tripping them and then collecting the money to give back. They were a little frightened at first by Tony, but thanked him when he gave back the money.

Tony continued to stroll until he felt a powerful vibration through the ground, much like an explosion. He followed it to the source to find two guys, an old man, and a girl in pain. Tony quickly decided to hide out of sight and listen to what happened. He didn't want to be involved in whatever they were doing, but he was ready in case he had too.

Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 204
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 11th 2011, 9:46 pm

Azad had ducked to avoid the glass shards that blasted from the girl. The other man seemed to be trying to control the situation by repairing his barrier.

Azad didn't actually seem afraid at all by the possibility of impending death if this girl was truly a psychopathic killer. He had listened to both the Asian boy and the other superpowered man, and they had conflicting stories. As a result, he just watched and waited.

"May I ask your names?" he asked everyone there, in a voice that would seem like they were at some sort of party, not in an alleyway with a potentially dangerous...er situation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre April 12th 2011, 1:03 am

Things seemed to go from bad to worse in mere seconds. Shinsuke had tried to keep the situation from escalating to pure violence. The last thing he wanted was a brawl with a bunch of obvious superhuman individuals. At least he was sure the guy and the girl were super humans. The old man was a wildcard. He didn't seem like he was worth noting but he was pretty coy about this hole thing. Unfortunately The young lady didn't have any qualms with making a scene as she broke free from glass boy's prison and mounted an assualt of her own.

Luckily Shinsuke saw the attack coming and was able to avoid the explosion of glass by hiding behind the dumpster that girl had fallen onto during her little skirmish. As he waited for the attack to pass he heard they boy call out as if he suddenly recognized the woman. Hopefully this was the case and maybe he'd be able to talk sense into her. She was overly hostile to the very people that were just looking out for her well being. The older looking guy seemed to be taking everything very well, he even asked for names despite almost getting shredded to death. When things seemed safe Shinsuke quickly ducked his head out to retort to the old man and the rest of the group." Maybe we should save introductions for later, and worry about the crazy lady for now. Glassman, you know this girl?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 2 Bfrzhw
Spectre
Spectre

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 12th 2011, 3:10 am

(I'm posting because I need to respond to Kizer in order for this to continue in a way that makes sense. After that the posting order will be forever: Kizer, Nightkill, Spectre, Dynamic, and Bliss. I cleaned up the OOC chatter and compiled it here).

The surge of adrenaline gave Bliss all she needed to launch one attack to bring the balance of power back to her. Her vulnerable frame and delicate persona often beat her down, but in her broken spirit lived her true fury. Glass shattered without her focusing on her powers on it directly. The last time she unleashed this power it only lasted a few seconds and even then the toll it put on her left her out of commission for a few days.

The barrier gave her blurry vision a perfect target to aim for. She lunged for the barrier and placed her back against it. Pressing her open palms to the barrier she focused her full power into the middle to create a fulcrum of energy into the delicate molecules in the middle. The blast would shatter the barrier and send shards flying out towards the walls of the alley, while Bliss would fall back towards Vitreo.

The angled trajectory of the shards would scrape the sides of her, butt he blast wave of these dangerous objects would fling towards Azad and Shinsuke. Too late for second guesses, she heard Shinsuke ask Vitreo if he knew her. Glassman she thought. Everything about the situation riled her up, the false accusations, being treated like an inferior person to be dealt with. She could apologize, hollowly, later. "If you're going to talk about me like I'm not here and can't speak for myself, I'll make sure each and everyone of you sons of bitches hears this." All the bravado in the world could hardly keep her up for much longer in her current state, but only she needed to know that.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Chinatown (free to join) - Page 2 D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer April 12th 2011, 5:04 pm

As soon as he saw the barrier burst open, Vitreo had forced the glass spewing out to revert to sand. Unless someone gets pegged in the eye, everyone should be fine now. He was ignoring all questions and comments at this point. He was set on dealing with the situation at hand and that is all. He has never seen her this wild before. What the hell could have happened to change her this much? Well, no matter. The here and now, right?

He tried calling out to her again in hopes to get some kind of response...that was not like the response she was currently giving. It was looking like they would have to wait it out until she tires herself out or something. She wasn't showing much signs of that if at all though. They could be here for some time. Speaking of they, Vitreo started to wonder if these guys were going to be any help at all, or just hide behind his protection. What useless folk.

Chinatown (free to join) - Page 2 Kizer_12
Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 210
Registration date : 2010-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 12th 2011, 7:19 pm

Azad sighed. "Why on Earth are you all incapable of finding a diplomatic solution or hearing each other out?" he asked. He truly did not understand why these people didn't rationally try to talk to each other. Frankly, quite a bit of life could be solved if people did that. Azad tried to live by this philosophy, and encouraged Nightkill, Mist and their servants to do so as well.

He pulled out a gun. But this wasn't any ordinary gun. It was the energy-type gun that Nightkill had sold to China four years ago. The gun ran on a sort of nuclear battery thing. Azad wasn't fully sure of the details, but Nightkill assured him that the gun was safe, and fired brief energy blasts, similar to the ones Nightkill could fire naturally. But while the gun had extremely different effects than a normal gun, and didn't fire bullets, it looked exactly the same as a normal pistol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre April 12th 2011, 8:21 pm

Shinsuke was still behind the cover of the dumpster when Blis smade her second attack. All he had to do was pull his head back to avoid getting hurt. He had expected to see a barrage of glass shards.However only a torrent of sand seemed to follow. shin figured that it was the work of class man. So far the old man didn;t read like a superhuman. This was confirmed when he drew the gun. Typical human looking to shoot whatever he can't tame. Shinsuke quickly stepped out from behind the dumpster to stop the oldman from doing something crazy." Hey put that away oldtimer. Just turn around and runaway now while you still can. Glass man and I can keep this under wraps.

That said he rushed over to the other guy's side. He wasn't sure exactly how he'd be able to help without his weapons. All he had on him were a few throwing stars and judging from the powers Bliss hand those would be useless He was confident in his natural abilities enough to not let the lack of energy based attacks bother him."Hey Glassman, you didn't answer me before but if you want help in keeping this from getting out of hand, I'm gonna need some communication. Name's Shin, just know i can handle myself, though if you could I'd love it if you made my a weapon out of glass, a sword preferably."

He kept his eyes focused on Bliss. he had no idea of what her next move would be and now that he threw himself into the lion's den he would have to watch his step. for all he knew her powers could be even more dangerous than what she'd been showing so far.

Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic April 12th 2011, 8:53 pm

Tony was listening to what was going on. He almost decided to leave when he saw glass flying out of the alley. Tony then decided that if there ever was a time to do this it would be now. Tony put his hand on his mask which was forsaken to stay on his face and sighed. "Alright then, lets do it!". Tony entered the alleyway and knew that there would be no turning back if something was to happen in this very alleyway.

He stared at the group of people that were in the alleyway. An old African-American with a gun, An Asian who looked in his twenties-thirties, a young Hispanic man, and a girl. It had looked like everyone was against the girl in this scene. Tony didn't know whether that was a good thing or a bad thing. 'Is this girl really that powerful, or are these just people torturing her.'-Tony thought. He didn't want to take any chances so he wanted things to be cleared up. "Alright, so anyone want to give a quick summary of what happened here or no? Any chance we can have a peaceful solution here?"

Yes. A peaceful solution would be nice. However, a voice in his head said "Come on, you know you want me to come out. Just use my power and get this over with!" Tony sighed and thought about his situation he had here. "Man, why do I have to get superpowers?" Tony mumbled to himself.

Darryl Jones, Nano-Zombie
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 2 Darryl
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor
Job : The job you just lost
Humor : "Are you butt dialing, becuase I swear that ass is calling me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 13th 2011, 1:58 am

Sand erupted into the alleyway while Bliss fell back towards Vitreo. As the dust began to settle the image of the man holding a pistol aimed at her; he maintained a calm demeanor about the situation, even faced with explosive tempers and armament. Now it made a little more sense as to why he stayed calm. The others shot out words and tried to make things better by making them worse.

Using the gravity of her fall backwards Bliss attempted to grab onto Vitreo's shoulders and flip herself backwards and land behind him. If she could plant her feet and send a blast of energy straight into his back and send him towards Azad. This one last attack would either buy her time, or just prove a futile effort against too many foes.

Muscles in her back sank below their insertion points. The scrape on her leg now looked more like a gash. She probably exacerbated it herself, but she needed to keep fighting to prove something. Fatigue eclipsed her stamina level, and now she took a knee. If not for the fall from the roof she would exert dominance over this situation; if she could keep herself together for a few more moments in time, she could eliminate these people. Hairs loosely fell into her face, but why did she need to keep fighting like this? She knew the man she attacked, and even spent a great amount of time with him.

The others gave her no real reason to care. Interlopers who spat off terrible ideas and non solutions to a problem that involved none of them. This problem truly did not involve Bliss. "I met a group of footpads." She expunged from her lungs, taking a plummet to her knees. "I took the money from them, and was taking it back to the church." A bead of sweat crawled across her eyes and sank into the bandanna. She pulled it down around to her neck. "I give it to a priest; most people either go to that church or know someone who does, so word gets around. Then the money gets back to those people." She brought her hands to her lap and let her shoulders slack down. "I don't trust any of you, and none of you deserve my trust. I'm only telling you this because I can't take all four of you at once after falling off of a building."

Last edited by Bliss on April 13th 2011, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer April 13th 2011, 8:53 pm

"I am a little busy here, Shin." He replied with an annoyed tone of voice. He was seriously using what he had to keep this under control. Bliss was much stronger then he remembered her being.
"communication has to come later. I can't divide my concentration."
It was during this explanation that she made that odd movement. A maneuver that would not only surprise Vitreo, but give her a great chance to attack. His eyes widened as he felt the blast through his glass armor. He winced in pain as it sent him forward towards Azad. He wanted to say "move, you idiot" but he was too busy trying not to make a noise from the force of the blast. He wanted to get the glass to stretch out and push himself off course or something, but it was too hard to concentrate like this. He was coming right for the old man, and all he could do was make the armor denser, just in case the old guy thought about shooting him.

Obviously she wasn't interested in talking, but he had to somehow make her. He had to know where she had been and what she was doing here.

Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 14th 2011, 12:48 am

Azad sighed. "Look, I have this gun so none of you do anything stupid. We're all superhumans here-" Actually, Azad wasn't, but occasional lying didn't hurt- "But as Peter Parker reminded us, Great power comes great responsiblilty and such. Can we actually discuss a rational solution and not try to kill each other?"

He nodded toward the new boy who had come into the scene. "Yes, let's follow your advice son, and talk this out. No violence is good."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre April 14th 2011, 1:50 pm

Shinsuke didn't take kindly to Vitero's response to him. he was lending a help hand to the guy and true while they were currently engaged in a fight, he could've chosen his words a littl ebetter. Maybe it was because of all the battles he'd been through that he didn't take impending threats to his mortality seriously anymore. Either way the woman was on the move but she obviously had a one track mind as she continued to attack the Glass man and left Shinsuke and the old man alone. He was tempted to just leave and let them settle things. It was none of his business and he did his part to help clarify that bliss was doing the right thing but now Bliss had seemingly lost her marbles and thought of the rest of the guys as enemies. After thinking about out Shinsuke decided he'd be better off not getting involved. The night was still young and the celebration was still going strong. But he couldn't turn away now. He'd stepped into the fray and that meant he had to see this through to the end. she had managed to send Vitero on fly backward toward the old man. He decided to give words one last chance since she was likely to keel over any second now anyway. Adding insult to the injuries she already had would be cruel. He slowly approached her with his hands up to should he wasn't going in for an attack"Hey Bliss, you can't take all of us at once and we don't wanna have to hurt you. So relax and lets try to talk. you don't have to trust us to use common sense. Stand down and we can all move on. Sound good?"

Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamic April 14th 2011, 9:04 pm

Tony saw the blast that had sent that glass man flying towards the old man. He thought then 'Maybe this girl really is that powerful?' He had looked at who surrounded him. An old man with a gun, he probably couldn't do much. He thought that the glass man would be good help, but he wasn't sure if he'd come around anytime soon. This "Shin" person didn't look like he'd do much, but he knew not to underestimate some people. Tony thought he'd probably have to be the person to go head to head with this "Bliss" but he didn't want to do that so he came up with different idea.

Tony didn't like using his powers in human form; they put a lot of strain on his body. However, it looked like he'd have to. Tony used his powers over the Earth to make a rock formation cover around her feet up to halfway up her shin. It was rather weak, and someone with her powers could probably break through it, but it was only made to slow here down. If she wanted to give in and talk, then we'd have a peaceful solution here. If she wanted to run, it would slow her down to the point where we could probably catch her, and if she wanted to fight all out...well then, he could only hope it didn't escalate to that. "Alright, look you're not going anywhere unless we talk, Bliss." Tony said staring at Bliss intensely through the tiki mask unfortunately stuck to his face.

Darryl Jones, Nano-Zombie
Chinatown (free to join) - Page 2 Darryl
Dynamic
Dynamic
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Location : –noun 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location for a young doctor
Job : The job you just lost
Humor : "Are you butt dialing, becuase I swear that ass is calling me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 15th 2011, 1:51 am

A citadel of earth wrapped around her legs, anchoring her to the ground. Her crouched position gave her hands and lower arms captivation. The prison would require a moment of energy to burst out, but what was the point? Break more shackles just to wind up in the same spot. "If the black guy stops talking..." Now seemed like a good time to return to a normal state of breathing. "I feel this will go better."

Dirt crept upon her skirt, and she could only assume she would need to throw this particular skirt away at the end of the day. "What do you guys want to know that I haven't already given you?" Her tone stiffened down. The position her back sat in, relaxed her back. "You want to see a resume? Some prestidigitation?" The silence and lack of acknowledgment of her explanation left her at a loss for what to do next. "I want to know how you see a small woman defending herself in an alleyway and immediately go after her instead of the man, who displays just as much belligerence." As she reflected the situation did present itself more peculiar. "You guys must be some tough guys to be so afraid of a little Japanese girl." Civility and kindness could never catch up to Bliss, and in fact just out and out stopped trying to find her. "Whats the next part of the plan, morons. You going to keep me somewhere? Call the police? Pray I don't get a second wind or an inspired resolve?"

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kizer April 15th 2011, 4:34 pm

Vitreo stood back off and shook off the hit. It had appeared that the tiki guy had stopped her briefly. He started to walk back towards the group with the intention of talking to Bliss in private. He stopped next to Shin for a moment to let out a word or three. "I am Vitreo."

He then walked closer to her and suddenly constructed a wall of thick glass between him and the others, being left with Bliss. They would not be able to hear what was said, but they could look inside should something go down.
"Bliss, what are you doing here? Why didn't you try to contact me?"
He pulled out the cellphone that she had given him from what felt like ages ago. He could never reach her because she had always called under a private number.
"Where did you even go?"

Kizer
Kizer
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 15th 2011, 6:12 pm

Azad paused and just let Bliss and the other man, Vitreo talk. He felt they had stuff they needed to discuss. He didn't bother correcting Bliss that he had only seen her fall off the building, and had never seen her beat up a crook. There seemed to be no point in that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top