The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! I_vote_lcapContest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! I_voting_barContest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! I_vote_lcapContest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! I_voting_barContest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! Empty Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character!

Post by Chellizard March 30th 2013, 9:14 pm

This is more of a.. Whoever can give me the most interesting character, gets a sketch of their character. I'll even do it live.

Second best character gets a half body type sketch thing; third best can have a chibi, I guess. Or a bust. I dunno.

We'll see.

So, reply to this thread with info about your char:

Name:
Weight:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Body scars/marks:
Skin color/Ethnicity:
Desired Outfit:
Hair style:
Desired Pose:
5 Interesting Facts:

If you already use a play by, I will prolly not draw your char. Especially if you picked the picture and based your character off of the picture; but if you made the char, and found a picture that.. BEST fit the character, then I may pick you to win. :]

Good luck. Kitty Face

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! Empty Re: Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character!

Post by Frogger March 30th 2013, 10:03 pm

Name:Andre Armouror a.k.a Assault a.k.a "The Human Weapon"
Height:six foot one
Weight:180
Hair color:black
Eye color:brown
Body scars/marks:none really, none I can think of
Skin color/Ethnicity:Afro-Caribbean, he's from Jamaica/dark brown
Desired Outfit:a a silver business suit (named SUIT) with a metallic black tie and silver mask that covers his face but also doubles as a potential weapon
Hair style: A short cropped fade haircut
Desired Pose: Assault tossing a knife with either hand (left or right) while saying "catch"

5 interesting facts
Assault fashioned his own weapons arsenal

He speaks five different languages (rudimentary stuff mainly though, with phrases like "Where is that bastard" or " how much will you pay) that he picked up from his time overseas

While he's rather intelligent, he's generally not an inventor type. Instead he uses his heightened IQ to suss out trajectories at lightning fast speed with his reflexes

He has incapacitated several me with a pen before when he was 18

Found a special type of metal o his trips in the far East

Last edited by Frogger on March 30th 2013, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Assault's Profile
Frogger

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2013-03-15

http://coutee_aaron@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! Empty Re: Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character!

Post by Thistle March 30th 2013, 10:48 pm

Name: Before she forgot it, her name was Jane Boutique. Now she simply goes by Thistle.
Height: 5.6
Weight: 130lbs.
Hair color: Red, like a gentle rose's petals.
Eye color: Grassy Green.
Body scars/marks: She has pitch black lines around her eyes, similar to eyeliner. However this is permanent.
Skin color/Ethnicity: She's Caucasian, however living in her Eden has given her a pleasant tan. Not to much, not to little.
Desired Outfit: Basically nothing, except plant life and vegetation covering her um... lady bits? She could be wearing a green one piece if this is easier though. If you go with the one piece, the top of it could look like flower's petals.
Hair style: Long, all of it brushed over to the one side, with a few curls at the end, neat and brushed, with some petals falling out of it. A single lock falling down over her left eye.
Desired Pose: Bent over, facing you, blowing a kiss whilst her other hand rests on her thigh (a sort've 'pin-up' pose.), and sharp thorned vines curl around her legs and the wrist of the hand that's on her thigh, the vegetation seems to be growing up behind her as well. The plants are thorned vines and venus fly traps, with tongues. and her lips a dark red/purple colour.
5 Interesting Facts:

• Despite the amount of green she's surrounded by constantly, her favorite color is actually yellow.
  • Her mother died giving birth to her. Ironically, her mother was one of the leading developers of architecture, a great believer in deforestation for new cities, and was even helping develop a botanocide.
  • As the mother of the disease known as Thislytus, her reproductive system is barren and infertile.
  • She has a very severe case of megalomania. This has lead her to being the murdering, egotistical, narcissistic, self-proclaimed goddess she is today.
  • Even though she hates most man-made creations out there, she is actually found of the music from the bands and singers, Evanescence, Emilie Autumn, ACDC, Beethoven, Linkin park and Metallic. They will be spared when she rules this pathetic planet.
Thistle
Thistle
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : i got beat up by elaine once

Number of posts : 170
Job : I wish.
Humor : Did you hear about the dwarf's joke? It fell short.
Registration date : 2013-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger March 30th 2013, 11:50 pm

Name: Cain Vulsore
Height:6'2"
Weight:190
Hair color:Jet Black
Eye color:Blood Red
Body scars/marks:He has small cuts underneath all of his fingertips, and a cross cut into his right hand.
Skin color/Ethnicity:His skin is very pale, a color you would certainly expect from someone who hasn't seen daylight for ten years.
Desired Outfit:He wears jet black shoes and pants with a tight purple shirt, and on top of that he dons a slick leather jacket. Seen on his side hangs the Kilij of Shadows, a curved blade as black as the shadows he commands.
Hair style:Messy, although he keeps the hair a priority because he wants to make a statement to any ladies he has that sort of messy style. It hangs over his eyes and is curled off to the side.
Desired Pose: Sitting on a Throne made entirely of shadows, leaning forward arms resting on his knees, hands hanging out just slightly over them and his blood red eyes staring intently at whats going on in front of him.
5 Interesting Facts:
1. Cain, at the age of fifteen killed his abusive and alcoholic mother after dropping out of school to care for her well being for two weeks. He killed her because in a drunken, and high, stage she told him that she never wanted him in the first place and that no one would ever love him.
2. Cain grew up reading stories and comics about Vampires and knows everything there is to know about them, yet even knowing all he does the man still believes himself to be a vampire because of one tiny thing. He is allergic to sunlight.
3. Although a sociopath, psychopath, and murdering fiend Cain truly does everything he does because in his sick mind it gains him respect. He doesn't know what love truly is or who his father is and hopes that one day the man will take notice of him and accept him for who he is; unlike how Cain's mother treated him.
4. As a child the Lord of Shadows was actually deathly afraid of the dark and shadows because his mother was never home until after dark and when she did come home she came home drunk and more often than not he would be beaten in her drunken rage. If of course she didn't bring home a client that night.
5. Cain's favorite food/drink, besides Blood of course, is actually oranges. He likes to pretend he's the big bad meat eating carnivore who drinks only blood or alcohol and eats only meat but his favorite food ever was oranges. This grew from the fact that there was an orange tree not too far from his house that he could run to when his mother came home with a client or would kick him out every so often.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Contest: Win A Free Sketch of your Character! TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew March 31st 2013, 12:08 am

Name: Andrew Pettiglio
Height: 6'
Weight: 185 lbs
Hair color: brown
Eye color: light brown
Body scars/marks: scars all over back from dragon claws, and more on chest from werewolves. One under left eye from a sword.
Skin color/Ethnicity: White
Desired Outfit: Black leather jacket, black skinny jeans, Red t shirt, red and black vans.
Hair style: Like mine (Yes that superman flip thing xD)
Desired Pose: Hands in pockets, serious look on face, looking at camera.

5 Interesting Facts
•Phoenix saved the world at the age of 18
• Phoenix dates a crazy asian named Tyuki Gold, but she's pretty legit.
• He is the leader of the Talons
• Andrew doesn't know how to use most modern technology. His lack of understanding in tech. is almost comedic.
• While in high school, Andrew used to have to stop fighting crime by 11 to make curfew.
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrie March 31st 2013, 4:38 am

Name: Lillian Vambie, stage name Lilla Valentine
Height: 5'2''
Weight: 116 lbs
Hair color: Sky blue dreads
Eye color: Light brown
Body scars/marks: A few track marks from drug addictions past on her inner elbows. Her left shoulder and upper arm are dominated by a tattoo of a dark green octopus, the tattoo also spreads a bit into her chest and upper back; tattoo of a pink lotus below her belly button and above her lady parts; two thick black bands and one thin black band on each wrist and ankle (tattooed); hairline and jawline tattooed with yellow-gold swirls and curls; figure in a steampunky diving suit with an acetylene torch on her back (think Big Daddies from Bioshock, but not quite).
Skin color/Ethnicity: Pale, and kinda sallow. Caucasian, of Turkish descent.
Desired Outfit: Punk rock, yo!
Hair style: Dreads either kept back by any means possible, perhaps with dangly charms and cute bits in it, or all down under a big ol' punked out top hat.
Desired Pose: Standing proud like a snarky wo-man!
5 Interesting Facts: 1) She is a struggling rock star vocalist recovering from a heroin addiction. 2) Her older sister was killed in action overseas, which caused her to turn to hard drugs. 3) Her favorite movies, since childhood, are the Jurassic Park films, and she has always hoped to one day own a brontosaurus. 4) She has a pet cat, a black Persian named Otis, whom she spoils frequently. 5) Her favorite fruits are apricots, but she says that it's nectarines. No one knows why.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 188
Job : Student
Humor : Sardonic/Cynical
Registration date : 2011-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sul-Fury March 31st 2013, 3:36 pm

Name: Alan Lombardi ( Sul-Fury )
Height: 6'2
Weight: Over 1,000 lbs
Hair color: Bald
Eye color: Glowing saturated yellow
Body scars/marks: N/A
Skin color/Ethnicity: Alan was caucasian, but now has the skin colors of a dark grey color.
Desired Outfit: Torn Hulk shorts. (preferably not purple.)
Hair style:
Desired Pose: Michael Phelps victory yell.
5 Interesting Facts:

1. Sul's mutant power is to absorb the substance of anything he touches. Whether it is water, wood, or air. However, a tragic accident caused him to permanently take on the properties of Sulfur.
2. Sul literally sinks like a rock in water. Though trained a capable swimmer, his weight pulls him down like an anchor.
3. Sul's flammability is due to his sulfuric blood, not his outer skin which is an organic rock substance.
4. He is a mutant, meaning his power increases with age. Through painful phases, his abilities change and make him more powerful.
5. He initially had brown hair. But, due to the toxicity of Sulfur, the substance caused all hair on his body to fall off, including his natural head of hair.
Sul-Fury
Sul-Fury
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "You think you're tougher than me, punk?"

Number of posts : 598
Humor : HE CAN ROTATE MARS?!
Registration date : 2010-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 31st 2013, 4:11 pm

Name: John Capore
Height: 5'6
Weight: 143 lbs
Hair color: brown
Eye color: brown
Body scars/marks: A deep gash along the right shoulder blade, a 2nd one right over it, some scratch marks along his lower back and left thigh,
Skin color/Ethnicity: 75% Caucasian, 25% Native American
Desired Outfit: Clothes
Hair style: Parted to the sides
Desired Pose: Sitting there just staring towards you, left hand holding his head up, impassive expression upon his face.
5 Interesting Facts:

1: Has a minor case of Schizophrenia causing occasional erratic behavior.

2: Is still undergoing the main phases of his growth spurt.

3: He first became known as a Superhero by defeating an entire otherworldy army by himself in Tokyo nearly 2 years ago.

4: Despite numerous dangerous situations and enemies he has never actually used his full power against any of them.

5: Plays video games pretty often. Prefers RTS, RPGs and fighting games but his favorites are from the Legend of Zelda series.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach March 31st 2013, 6:59 pm

Name: Apollo
Height: 5'11
Weight: 175
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Red
Body scars/marks: Scar on his lip (got it from playing his guitar too hard and having the string snap up into his face)
Skin color/Ethnicity: Caucasian.
Desired Outfit: This
Hair style: As seen in pic
Desired Pose: Power slide with his guitar
5 Interesting Facts:
5 Interesting facts you say? Well let's mothafuckin see.
Fact 1: He can play the fabled quad-guitar of Chronos, That in and of itself should be enough but I suppose you can have some more.

Fact 2: His solos are powerful enough to change mothafuckin reality, shatter the fabric of space/time in the form of a sweet riff from the holy fucking heavens.

Fact 3: Dude's classy enough to drive this studwagon with his feet while still rocking a bombastic solo

Fact 4: Doesn't need anything but pure awesomesauce to do what he does

Fact 5: Can get a perfect score on "Through The Fire and Flames" on Expert mode in Guitar Hero.

I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana March 31st 2013, 7:28 pm

Name: Sean Michael Collin
Height: 5'3
Weight:131
Hair color: A natural Jet black
Eye color: Usually silver, though depending on the lighting it can appear to a light blue.)
Body scars/marks: His body is covered in what appears to be strange tattoos that pulse with a red energy, though usually they take on a dark color. The shape of said tattoos is comparable to vines that intertwine over his body, covering a significant portion but not enough to make it appear as if his body were a sentient mass of ink. The only place that these tattoos cannot be found is the inside of his mouth and inside of his body; as well as his eyes.
Skin color/Ethnicity: Sean's skin is snow white, the veins semi-visible through it; making the tattoos even more apparent.
Desired Outfit: His wardrobe goes as follows: Faded blue jeans with the knees well ripped, a simple black tee shirt and a simple vest.
Hair style: His hair is usually in a somewhat messy style that suits his medium length black mess of hair, usually swept to the side but always seeming to give him an aloof air.
Desired Pose: HIs body is half turned towards the viewer, arms stretched also towards the viewer with palm held upward with a small sphere of dark energy hovering above it. The expression is a somewhat dark one, with eyes semi shrouded in shadows and lips curled into an approximation of a smirk. The other arm is at his side, barely visible from the angle that it is being held, and his legs are close but in a somewhat stable stance.
5 Interesting Facts:

1. While this is not a really important fact, Sean’s father was Asian, thus that would make Sean half Asian, though the only sign of that would be a slight slanting in his eyes.
2. Sean is a member of the Magical family Thiels, and currently their head, though he is considered the worst in centuries.
3. Another useless fact would be that Sean prefers men with blonde hair, though that it not always the deciding factor of who he dates or....well you get the idea.
4. Sean has what could be considered a minor dose of clinical depression, something that has given the occasional bout of suicidal thoughts as well as what also spurs his drinking habit.
5. Sean cannot drive. He never really took the time to learn it, circumstances and his own laziness making sure that he has not learned the skill y
et.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 1st 2013, 5:19 pm

Last call!

Anyone else? :]

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 1st 2013, 10:29 pm

What hurts my heart is how awesome all of these entries were.

So, I'll pick a top three, and if I get bored, maybe draw the others out of.. the need for a character to draw that isn't my own.

So, my three are:

1: Sean Collin

2: John Capore

3: Andre Armour

I'll end up sketching everyone's char eventually, tho'. :]

So don't be sad. Razz

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top