The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Warden
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» The Most Dangerous Game
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_vote_lcapIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_voting_barIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_vote_lcapIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_voting_barIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 Empty Re: In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos

Post by Ember_Fangs July 21st 2011, 3:54 pm

Scarletta winced at the very idea of Pain intentionally killing anyone and began to protest when Brock barked a command at her. To hell was she staying out of it, the girl was young, probably hadn't even got to 20 years old yet and Scar didn't really want Pain carrying round more sorrow, anger and blame. It's just how he was but he didn't need to have any more on his shoulders messing with his mind. She shook her head slightly when he first asked her to stop and proceeded with her dialogue until he snapped Let. Go. She'd never heard him speak like that to anyone. Instantly she did remove her hands but more from shock than fear. Of course if he was in that state she should probably have not let go at all and deliberately pushed herself in the way, the thought was confirmed when she saw him draw his fist back and she winced as he slammed it forward. No way would she have been able to move in front of his fist in time but thankfully he just slammed it into the truck. Opening one eye slowly she glanced between them before noticing the click in him.

Scar couldn't help but smile ever so slightly and she moved away from them quietly, she wasn't going to get in the way of their first bonding moment. She walked a bit down the street to where she had left her bag of things and slowly bent over and picked it up. Scarletta was getting tired now, she may be stubborn and more durable than normal humans but she had lost a lot of blood and there were splodges of colour crossing her vision. She hadn't even heard Pain walk up behind her so when she turned round a flicker of shock crossed her face before her blue eyes flickered to the girl who was laying on the floor behind him.
"You did good Pain," she said softly and then gently touched his cheek, just a fain warm touch to show she wasn't mad or angry at him and that she had thought he'd done well. When he mentioned the hospitall she smiled sheepishly.
"Yeah I think I need a hospital..." she admitted quietly.

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 Empty Re: In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos

Post by Paine August 8th 2011, 5:18 pm

The sound of Pain's fist whizzing passed Paine's head could've smashed a normal person's eardrum. Luckily, she was a super human, so the effects were only an annoying ringing. The following sound of the vehicle being destroyed was a thunderous window to Paine's past.

A door slamming was heard throughout the large, mostly empty house. Rebbecca had just gotten home. Fury and rage was not how to pin this girls mood. She was.. beyond that. She yanked a bag onto her bed and started flinging clothes into it. Her mother came rushing through the closed door, wrenching it open with a loud SNAP as the frame shattered from her icy touch. "Rebbecca! You will NOT leave my house. You are underage, and you are not going to do this to me, and your father." That nearly drove the silver haired girl over edge. She pushed a bit of her hair behind of her ear and turned to face her mother. Rebbecca watched her mother with a cold stare. Those amazingly blue orbs just glaring daggers at the woman who gave birth to and mothered her. "Becca.. Please... Me and your father are the only parents you've ever known.. how can you just expect him to love you like we do?" Rebbecca snarled and huffed. "That's just it. I don't want him to love me. I want him to hate me, and my entire existence! If I am going to be nothing to him, he will definitely be nothing to me, or that world of his." She scowled and slammed her bag closed, zipping it up with a loud, unnecessary display. Her mother, Raine, moved over and tried to hold the bag down, using all the strength she could muster. Becca was not going to have that. She moved her hand upon her mother's and shoved it away, tossing her mother back onto a plush chair in the corner of the room. "Good bye, Raine. I hope your husband makes you happy." She let a growl pass her lips, her form slipping out of the room, and out of the house. She was going to find her biological father, and end his glory. That was her goal, and she was going to reach it.

She coughs, her eyes fluttering for a moment, only then relaxing behind of heavy lids. She breathes in through slightly parted lips, and accepts the sweet air around of her. She hears, faintly, the words of care and love, and even then the tender touch of a real father, finally. She listens, and feels the heavy footfalls that grow faint, and quiet as they move farther and farther away. Paine feels reality slipping, and her subconscious coos her into a restful slumber. An empty street, with life still clutching to her bones. She was alive, and Pain had not killed her.. just like she thought. He really was a good guy after all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 Vywjf8
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 6 Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain September 5th 2011, 6:05 am

He did good? Yeah, he’d like to believe that. The Big Guy cut his eyes from her briefly, he had little to say in response to that. He could protest, but he knew how that would end up. If she thought he did good, than why the hell did she get in the way? It wasn’t even worth getting into, he’d shrug it off and push it down; it was just easier that way. “Yeah..” Pain said halfheartedly as he returned his icy blue eyes to her. “Let’s get you outta’ here.” The wailing of sirens off in the distance rang through his ears, they were getting close; he didn’t have anytime to waste.

The Big Guy scooped the lady off her feet, being careful and gentle with her, assuring that he wouldn’t exacerbate her injuries. He had no words left to say, he remained completely silent as he approached Chaos’ lifeless body with Scarlet in his arms. His right arm released her while his left cradled her like a small child, holding her close to his chest, keeping her warm and safe from danger. Pain looked down at his fallen foe with a heavy heart, but had no time for anything right now. Guilt tried to destroy him, and it was certainly doing a good job right now, but it would not overcome the great hero. He had been through far worse, but it didn't stop it from being difficult to endure.

With Scarlet still in his embrace, the hero lowered himself with a bend of his knees and lifted Chaos up with his right hand. Pain placed the fallen villain on his shoulder, holding him in place with one hand and allowing his lifeless legs to dangle over his back.

The great hero closed his eyes inhaled one deep breath through his nose before preparing to leap. Pain’s eyes flickered opened and he immediately after exhaling, he made his mighty leap. First he was headed to drop Scarlet off at the hospital, then he’d deal with burying Chaos. The Big Guy was silent the entire time, even when he dropped Scarlet off, he had nothing to say but “Take it easy Scar.” Pain had a lot on his mind, and he wasn’t sure how to deal with any of it. He would just have to try one step at a time, and the first step was putting this old enemy to rest; a man who he once called his friend…
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top