The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_voting_barIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_vote_lcapIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_voting_barIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 Empty Re: In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos

Post by Paine March 30th 2011, 11:29 am

Paine blinked lightly, looking at how mangled the woman looked, her cerulean hues capturing the blonde's essence. Paine blinked again and listened to her speak calmly, and then took noticed of her hair sparking. At first, it was as if she had gotten too hot or something.. then Paine realized it was her power. Her eyes flipped from the woman, mangled and beaten, to the form of her father. Brock O'Day, in the flesh. "Ha... finally, you show your face.." she stated, a chill snaking her words. It was an icy tone that should, and possibly would, send shivers down the spines of anyone near. She grimaced at the site of how protective Pain seemed over the woman with blonde hair. She let her head tilt and then turned herself to face slightly toward Chaos. She listened to his tiny speech and noticed his transformation. She closed her eyes and slammed her hand out into Chaos' chest, making ice spread across the scaly surface. "Don't be so inconsiderate.. That woman looks like she can barely stand, let alone fight.. If this is ever going to happen, it's going to be fair.." Still facing slightly away from Pain and Scarletta, she let a smirk lace her features. This expression is, and should be, extremely familiar. She looked just like her father, minus the scar over his eye. "Come on, Chaos.. Save your breath.. let the woman heal up.. and we'll continue this stupid feud some other day.." She gave Chaos a 'if you try to do something, I'll hurt you' look, and added an innocent smile. Believe it or not, she was only acting this way because Pain.. her father.. was standing right there. She wanted nothing more than to fight him, but with Chaos here.. it was going to ruin things. She didn't want to fight an already bruised woman that was obviously lovestruck by her father. It wasn't going to sit well with her soda-breakfast. She turned away from them, shaking her head. She called over her shoulder while her hand slid to Chaos' mocking wrist and tugged. "I'd get her to a hospital pronto, old man.. you shouldn't be so careless with your flavor of the week." She snorted and walked off, dragging Chaos with her.

Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 Empty Re: In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos

Post by Pain March 31st 2011, 3:49 pm

((OOC: Consider the quote apart of my RP, I just made it a quote so I knew not to count it towards my WC since it was obviously quoted from a previous post.))

Hearing Scarlet say his name again, speaking in that soft beautiful voice as her gentle hand came up to caress his cheek. He looked down into her luscious green eyes and felt his stomach twist into knots. That was the most beautiful thing about her, to most guys it wouldn’t be, but to him, well he could lose himself in her eyes. Thoughts of kissing her and holding her close raced through his mind, but he threw them out quickly. The Big Guy knew he had something left for her, but he didn’t want to risk his heart again, and he didn’t want her life to be put at risk either; his enemies would surely target her to get to him. He was confused, that was for damn sure, his mind was racing with so many thoughts, and he didn’t want to think at all; thinking hurts and feeling is worse, guess that’s why he avoided it. She seemed nervous about touching him again, to the point that she even pulled her hand away and skittishly ran it through her hair; it was obvious she still had feelings for him.

The gal tried to play it off, and so did he, cracking a joke to lighten the situation; it’s how he usually handled things. She told him to stop being stubborn, and he couldn’t help but let out another soft chuckle through his nose. His playful smirk clung to his face as he spoke up in his rough voice. “Already have girlie, but I ain’t seen no damn proof. Ain’t about to take that psycho’s word for it.” He wasn’t sure how to respond to her, she said she wasn’t pissed at him, but he knew she had to have some problem with him; she couldn’t just be cool with the way he left her. He wasn’t even respectful or polite about it, he just told her ‘he couldn’t do this’ and took off on her. This was the first time they’ve seen each other in more than four years. He regretted ending it like that, but the two of them splitting ways may have been for the better on both their ends. He stopped himself from chuckling again when she called him baby, but a smile came to his face; it was funny, a cute funny, but you’d never hear him say that. “Alright, ‘baby’.” A soft chuckle escaped through his nose as he mocked her.
Pain wrote:“ Ya know, despite bein’ all torn up.” He turned away from her, dug his big hands into his pockets, and began slowly strolling towards the alley’s exit. “You’re lookin’ pretty good gal. He spoke gruffly over his shoulder, a sly smirk clinging to his face; his mind was all over the place right now, but that didn’t change who he was.

Pain slowed down even further so Scarlet could quickly catch up and fall into step with him. The moment they turned the corner, Chaos and the young woman he assumed to be shouting his name came into sights. His fierce expression nearly instantly came back, glaring coldly at the two of them with his icy blue eyes. They were standing in the middle of the street, and came to a halt when they noticed the two heroes. Pain and Scarlet moved to oppose them, and stood in the middle of the street just like they were. They were several feet apart, but that didn’t mean there was any less tension. It was an old fashioned stare off, and Scarlet was the first to speak up after a brief moment of silence. He figured this would end in a fight, so he removed his massive hands from his pockets and let them hang lazily at his side; he preferred to be prepared for anything. Pain’s eyes darted back and forth between Chaos and the young woman, but mainly focused on his arch-nemesis. He had noticed the young woman’s eyes, but to him they were just regular blue eyes; he hadn’t looked deeply enough into them to see just how much they looked like his, the part of her that resembled him the most. It was most likely due to his stubbornness and unwillingness to accept it that he saw nothing in common with the young woman. However he did notice a strong resemblance to Raine, all it took was a glance to see that she was obviously this young woman’s mother, but that didn’t prove a damn thing about him being the father. Scarlet suggested talking this thing out calmly, yeah, like that was gonna’ happen. “Talk it out? Girlie this ain’t no damn schoolyard brawl. I got a bone to pick with these punks.” The Big Man stated roughly to Scarlet as his right hand briefly balled up into a fist at his side, cracking every bone with ease before releasing his grip and allowing his hand lazily rest again.

His arch-nemesis spoke up and just like he figured, Chaos wasn’t going to ‘talk about this’, and neither was Pain. The whole introduction the psychopath made just pissed the Big Guy off. Introducing this Rebecca gal with the same last name as him? The hell was he thinking? She may be Raine’s daughter, but that didn’t mean she was his; he assumed Raine had to have told her at one point and then this little punk told Chaos. It infuriated him that they not only knew his real name, the name he was born with, but also used it!? He was definitely ready to bust some skulls, these two punks weren’t gonna’ get it easy! “Shut the hell up. Don’t you punks ever use my name.” Pain demanded boldly in his rough voice as his eyes trailed over to Rebecca, glaring at her briefly. “I ain’t your damn father, and you punks ain’t gotta’ worry about her. I’ll take both of ya’ on no problem.” He said coldly before his eyes darted back over to Chaos. “So stop talkin’ shit.” His hands rose up to his chest, cracking all the fingers on his left hand at once and proceeding to do the same to his right hand once again. Immediately after he popped his neck to the left, and then to the right, cracking the bones very loudly. The group's encounter held up traffic, and gathered a bit of a crowd, but most people knew to get the hell out of there and tried to do so as quickly as possible. The area was slowly being cleared of civilians and vehicles, good, now he’ll have less to worry about and focusing on this fight will be far easier. His hands dropped to his sides, and remained a bit curled up, almost balling up into a fist. Rebecca’s little comment about Scarlet didn’t really get to him, he was used to his enemies trash talking him, and this was nothing new. He knew it wasn’t true, and that’s all that mattered to him. Though the same probably couldn’t be said for Scarlet, she was a woman after all, and man they can get feisty.

What did piss him off was the fact that she was trying to slip out of this without a fight. The hell was she thinking? Calling him out like that and expecting to just walk away? She was working with his arch-nemesis Chaos, one of the most dangerous villains around. He’d never let either of them get away that easy, especially Chaos! Pain was confident he could protect Scarlet and defeat both of these punks. He’d take Scarlet to get some help after he dealt with these two, she was more than tough enough to handle it. “The hell you punks think you’re goin’? I knew ya’ wasn’t my daughter,” Pain stopped for a moment and knelt down to the ground, using his right hand to pick up a tiny rock no bigger than a penny off the ground.“Ain’t no way my kid would be that much of a coward.” He said roughly as he rose back to his feet, eyeballing the two villains walking away from him. He was focused on Chaos, since he wasn’t sure if the gal could survive through the Big Man tossing a rock at her with all his strength. Pain cocked back his right arm back almost like he were about to skim a rock across water. He looked over to Scarlet, giving her a confident and flirtatious smirk. “Ten bucks says I hit.” He chuckled softly as he tossed the rock with all his might towards the back of Chaos’ head. Being propelled by his seemingly limitless strength, it flew far faster than a speeding bullet. Whether or not he hit his target, the pebble would obviously be obliterated, but it would hurt like hell if it did hit; which it more than likely would.

Last edited by Pain on March 31st 2011, 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 31st 2011, 4:24 pm

Scarletta didn't know how to react to him then and she ducked her head down, her bangs falling over her face like a curtain. She liked him still, sure. Really did but she wasn't sure about him. Sometimes she thought he did but then sometimes he'd just pull away from her, push her away and she had to battle for an equal playing field. She was glad of his humour and relaxed into a walk beside him, laughing at the fact he'd said baby - she would have never thought he'd say baby. It just didn't seem to fit with his character. Daymn it was one of those times she wished she had a tape recorder.

Scarletta was furious. Actually, even furious wasn't a strong enough word for how she was feeling right now. The kid though she couldn't fight? She looked rough but hell she had dealt with a lot worse. She'd had her soul ripped up into tiny pieces then had a celestial creature shoved in her. She'd been the first one to survive. She'd fought, she'd seen vampires, shifters, demons, creatures this bitch probably hadn't seen in her nightmares in real life. And she thought she couldn't fight? COULDN'T FIGHT?! She hardly heard what Pain was saying, fire rushed through her body and her hands curled into fists. Her hair actually snapped and crackled as the ends burst into fight flames, beautiful reds and oranges and yellows, streaked with the faintest of pink. A real fire. Her green eyes were blazing.

"Flavour of the week?!" she asked, her voice was stony but a heat run under it like lava, threatening, dangerous, a volcano ready to explode. She wasn't going to pick the fight, she wouldn't rise to the bait. Wouldn't wouldn't wouldn't. The girl reminded her of some bitch at school when she was 15 years old. She'd say things to try and get a reaction and Scar had held in for ages till one day she'd snapped. The girl had come off with broken ribs and a nose and all Scar had had was a cut. Bitch had left her alone after that. She'd been ashamed of herself but when you'd been bullied for 5 years it was good to sink your fist into their bones and hear them snap. It was satisfying. She'd like to do it to Paine right now, melt that little flat ass of hers.
"I can heal perfectly well without a hospital thank you kid," she said, forcing her voice to stay the same. Don't let the bitch see you're pissed off. Sure she had a few flaming curls but hell, the bitch was going to pay.

"If you hit him I'll cook you dinner myself," she said lightly, a cat like look in her acid green eyes. It was the look one might see in a cat while playing with a mouse. Toying with it, messing with it before taking pleasure in killing it slowly. She shook her wrists out slowly. "You get to choose the meal if you hit him on the head," her lips tweaked up. She was in a playful but deadly mood right now which was dangerous. Very dangerous. You don't play with fire.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 31st 2011, 4:47 pm

Chaos watched the two interact as he was pulled away by Paine. He listened to Pain's outburst and briefly wondered to himself just how stupid his arch-nemesis was to blatantly deny the obvious fact that Paine was Pain's daughter, despite all the evidence Chaos and Paine had that proved it. As he was being dragged away, he did not see Pain pick up a pebble and threw it at his head with all his strength. His head lurched forward as the pebble impacted against his head, the pebble shattering upon impact but the sheer velocity making a large amount of pain course through his head, which caused him to hiss as he clutched the back of his oily, hairless head with his free hand."Paine, I think we should stick around. Scarface and his 59th piece of arm candy don't seem very inclined to let his leave, what with how old Scarface chucked a pebble at me" he said, referring to Scarletta as Pain's 59th piece of arm candy with obvious exaggeration as he continued to clutch his head in pain. He knew she wanted to fight her old man but she needed to see that she didn't have a choice in backing out of this fight. The stupid ickle superbutts never let anyone just walk away and since she was sticking up for him, he knew without a doubt that they assumed she was a villain just like he was and wouldn't just let the two leave. He knew a fight was going to break out and no amount of talking things out was going to change that. Paine knew very well how stubborn and hard-headed her old man and she should know by now that he wouldn't let her leave with him, concerning his history with Chaos. "Your old man isn't going to let us leave so forget about fighting fair. If they aren't letting us leave then it will be old Scarface's fault if his ex-piece of eye candy dies in the attempt to subdue us" he said as he pulled her back with his strength to hold her in place.

Last edited by Chaos on April 2nd 2011, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine April 2nd 2011, 2:36 pm

Chaos was right. They couldn't just leave, and what with Pain and Scarletta or whatever standing there, calling them out... She had to stay. There was one comment, though, that got to her most. She gritted her teeth and breathed. She closed her eyes and felt her whole body ice over again. Her hair was being tossed by the wind, until it froze over. She felt her lip twitch with anger, her hand gently leaving Chaos' wrist. "You think I'm not your daughter, huh?" She reached to the locket around of her neck and pulled with the tiniest bit of strength. The chain collapsed, breaking from the force. She turned and opened the locket, leaving Chaos behind of her as she walked forward. She was a very courageous girl, indeed. Hot headed, short tempered. Just like her father. She pulled herself up to a reasonable height and looked at Pain. She held the locket at arms length, only three feet or so from Pain's line of sight. She was prepared to be hit, or anything like that. The heat coming off of Scarletta's body only made Paine wrap herself up in her ice more. She loved the cold, hated the heat. S'why she didn't care about how scarcely dressed she was. She was holding out the locket containing a picture of Pain, twenty years younger than he is now, with a girl held in his arms; Raine. She also had another picture of just Pain. He looked so handsome. She chewed her lower lip and waited, silently. She really did not want to fight, but if he denied this, then this was not going to go how she wanted. She held up her other hand curled it into a fist. She pulled back and then tossed the locket toward Pain. "If you're not my father, you won't mind upholding your word.. You'll fight me and Chaos, leaving her out.." healing on her own or not, Paine did not want that woman to be hurt anymore than she was.. but if she had to fight, she would make Chaos stay away from Scarletta. Paine stood still, as if she were an actual ice sculpture, a scowl lacing her lips. She then closed her eyes and three other sculptures of herself appeared around of them. All of them reacting the same way she did. They held the scowl, and then all of their mouths opened and called out at once; "What will it be, Brock O'Day?"

In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 Vywjf8
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos - Page 4 Paine1
Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain April 28th 2011, 3:45 am

BOOM! The little rock connected with vicious force, and a big smirk clung to Pain’s face. He looked back over to Scarlet before speaking up in his rough voice, “Looks like you owe me dinner.” He finished with a soft chuckle. His icy cold glare moved back over to view Chaos, and the girl claiming to be his daughter. “Ain’t no one dyin’ today, but I’m breakin’ a few teeth,” He said as he cracked his knuckles one at a time before sliding into his fighting stance. His fists up high guarding his face, his left leading his right, his feet sliding apart and planting into the ground; he was ready to fight. “And after I’m through putting the hurt on ya’, you’ll be glad you’re in a damn cell.” He was ready to move in on the attack after that, but stopped himself from stepping forward when the young woman spoke up. She pulled out a locket, and bravely stepped forward towards Pain. ’Just what the hell is she doing?’ He wondered to himself as she came to a halt a few feet before him. He could have swung on her, but chose not to; he waited to see what she was doing. When she opened the locket, his eyes widened, he could not believe what he was seeing before him. Those pictures, they brought back memories, the day they were taken quickly playing in his mind. Raine, he hadn’t thought of her in a long time, and he hadn’t seen her even longer. Guess those memories will never really leave him. Now all he could wonder is how the hell she had that locket. Could she really be the daughter of Raine? The ice powers, she knew his full name, this locket, everything pointed to the fact that she was the daughter of Raine, but even with all the obvious things before him he wasn’t ready to believe he was a father.

Pain caught the locket in his massive gloved hand, a cold and confused expression clung to his face as he popped it open once again. His bright blue eyes traced the pictures again, still having trouble wrapping his mind around the situation. “How the hell…This is Raine’s locket. Ain’t it? This is your mother?” His eyes darted back up to view the young woman standing before him. A part of him knew that this woman standing before him was indeed his daughter; something in his gut said so. He saw the similarity, it was obvious, but he couldn’t allow himself to believe it to be the truth; he was in denial. “No. You got the wrong guy.” He tossed the locket back to the young woman, “I can’t be your father.” He assumed his fighting stance once again before speaking up in his rough voice. ”You ain’t gotta’ worry about anything, I’m takin’ you down Chaos, ain’t nothin’ getting’ in the way of that.” His eyes darted over to Scarlet, his look alone said ‘you should probably stay out of this’. “You ain’t in the best condition, I suggest sittin’ this one out.”
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 28th 2011, 4:31 am

Scarletta could actually hear the ‘thunk’ of the stone as it
hit Chaos and despite what he had just done to her she had to wince. That
was going to cause a major headache but then again the bastard seemed able
to heal really quickly. She missed that about having an angel around, you
could heal quickly. She was exhausted and it probably showed all over her
face but that didn’t mean she was going to sit out. There was someone with
Ice powers and she had fire powers, the science suggest logically she’d be
able to melt a few things before completely collapsing. Rolling her
shoulders back she began to tie up her hair which took a lot of effort, her
arm was broken and it ached bad when she moved it. Setting her jaw she
pushed the curls back and then let her hands drop back down to her sides.
She wish she had her gun but the thing lay broken on the side walk.

“Yeah dinner,” she mumbled absentmindedly, her eyes were on the woman and
the locket. It was obvious Pain believed it for a second; realisation
flashed over his face like a ray of sun but was clouded over by denial in a
few seconds. She couldn’t help but let out a soft sigh. He wasn’t going to
hurt Paine, he was going after Chaos. Chaos was the real issue here and it
always was when Pain and Chaos were in the same area. The girl, probably
wouldn’t be hurt and in Scar’s point she believed this little madam. Hair,
eyes, tone, stance, all pointed to Pain DNA.

Scar couldn’t help but frown at the idea of sitting out though. She was in a
bad shape, her arm was broken and she probably had some internal bleeding
she hadn’t stopped but she wasn’t going to sit out.

“I’m fine,” she muttered and her hands curled into fists, her knuckles
cracked and for the first time it felt nice to crack them. Fire ran through
her veins, bubbling under the surface, waiting to be told the single
command. She felt better caught up in the rush of flames and allowed them to
burn over the surface of her skin, making it look like molten lava. Her
blonde curls twisted up and orange, red and yellows flames started at the
tips. She wasn’t fully Inferno but she could in a second if she wanted to..

“Really going to fight me against 10 of you kid?” she raised her eyebrows
slightly. “This isn’t your fight either ya know, it’s theirs and it always
will be,” her lips pressed into a line. “I wouldn’t get your hopes up about
getting a fight when those two start.”

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku April 28th 2011, 8:38 am

Chaos rubbed the back of his head as he watched Paine pull out the locket. He watched as Paine approached her father and held out the locket for him to see. Pain took the locket and Chaos watched as the cold, hard realization appeared for the tiniest second before it was replaced with cold, hard denial. Chaos snorted to himself seeing the denial appear on his face. If it were him, he would believe him and try to bond with his daughter because hey, he might be a psychopath but dammit if he didn't wish he had a daughter. It's just a shame Tenshi or Alruna didn't give him one. "You lucky bastard. You have solid proof and you refuse to believe. You have no idea how much I wanted a daughter. I guess you two will have plenty of bonding time after I send you to the infirmary" he hissed out angrily as his tentacles whacked against the ground like whips, small spiderweb-like cracks forming in the ground.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine May 3rd 2011, 6:00 pm

The sculptures formed a sort of barrier between Chaos and Pain. Paine was not ready to see this fight, especially with a wounded woman here. Something hit her heart, and it was hard to let something like this go. She looked toward the woman, watching the flames engulf her form. It was magnificent, wonderful. Paine was honestly a bit awestruck. She blinked gently, her attention turning toward Pain. "Chaos will not fight if she is still here. I will not let a fight ensue if she is not safe." And there it was, her soft side. It was bleeding through her pores. All of the sculptures were speaking with her, the voices echoing around of the four beings there. Paine just looked between Brock, Scarletta, and then to Rascalov. She was a bit confused, considering her age, and the fact that she's been lacking proper guidance through life. All she wanted right now was a tiny bit of peace. She was already getting a slight headache.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain May 5th 2011, 9:56 pm

Pain stood powerfully in his fighting stance before his two foes; he had every intention of battling and defeating Chaos today. If his little friend got in the way, she’d go down too; he was damn well determined to capture Chaos. “Eh, shut your mouth ya’ big ugly creep. Enough talk, I’m takin’ you out Chaos, and if your little friend wants to get in the way, she’ll go down too." Pain’s cold icy glare darted over to Scarlet for just a moment, not softening up his vicious expression for even a moment, but his voice seemed softer when he spoke to her. His rough voice spoke out just lowly enough so that only Scarlet could hear. “Just watch my back, don’t get involved unless you got no other choice. I got this one girlie…”The icy blue optics of the legendary hero refocused on his enemies, mainly on Chaos. “Bring it!” The Big Man barked out at his foes and he immediately charged forward.

Full speed ahead he went with all of his heartache, nothing would stop or waver his fierce determination. It took him no time at all to close the gap between them, giving his opponents very little time to react. Pain went after Chaos first, obviously the one he considered a larger threat. Normally when outnumbered he’d go for the weaker ones first, but he wasn’t sure of this young woman’s strengths or weaknesses, he could very well kill her if he slammed into her like he would to Chaos. At full speed, Pain attempted to slam his massive right shoulder into the chest of his arch-nemesis. “Take this!” He growled viciously, showing no signs of restraint, it was full power. He was going all out against Chaos now, the Big Man intended to crush him!

Last edited by Pain on May 7th 2011, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 6th 2011, 2:43 am

Scarletta was a little bit shell shocked as well. The kid seemed all up for a fight but now... She looked confused as well and she slowly let he flames die down before her green eyes flickered to Brock. Like hell she'd just stand there and the kid needed protecting. She was about to try and hold the train wreck she called her ex-boyfriend back when he hurled himself at Choas. She muttered a curse and nimbly moved to where Paine was and moved her back out of the war path.

"I wouldn't get in the way kiddo," she sighed lightly, the flames on her skin were so low it just meant she wasn't affected by the icey-ness of Paine's powers. "Unless you want to be mowed down," she raised a slight eyebrow as she watched the shoulder slam and brought her bottom lip between her teeth and bit down hard. She shouldn't worry the man was a tank, didn't mean it would stop her worrying though.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku May 16th 2011, 3:21 pm

Chaos's eyes narrowed as he softly pushed Paine out of the way to make sure she didn't get run over by the incoming freight train that was Pain. If Pain wanted to throw down, who was he to deny the big man that? After all, today was finally the day he beat Pain and destroyed him. Happy Happy Joy Joy for him, partying will ensue. He jumped to the side to avoid the shoulder thrust by Pain and cackled out insanely as he tsked Pain. "What's the matter big man? Getting slow in your old age?" he cackled out in that nutty manner of his as he morphed his arm into a blade and attempted to stab it into Pain's hip with the intent to throw off Pain's maneuverability. He knew very well Pain's healing factor was nowhere near as good as his own awesomesauce healing factor but he knew from experience if he wasn't careful, he would be fighting a war of attrition against his arch-nemesis.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Paine May 31st 2011, 12:30 pm

Paine blinked lightly and just watched. She felt her clones vanish, melting onto the pavement. She closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them once Scarletta touched her shoulder. She barely knew this woman, but she was right. She shouldn't mess with a fight that wasn't her's, and never would be her's. She gritted her teeth and watched Pain run head on into Chaos. She then watched Chaos dodge and go for a cheap shot toward Pain's hip. She let her skin return to normal temperature and her eyes glanced toward the woman next to her. "Am I a fool to have had so much hate for that man?" she motioned toward Pain and shook her head. She backed up and leaned against the nearest wall, her eyes closing for a moment. She felt tears of anger, sorrow, and complete disappointment swell against her heavy eyelids. She was still tired from little to no sleep, and now she was here in the middle of a fight she would much rather be the opponent of. She grit her teeth again, her jaw flexing outward slightly. Her temples bucked and her eyes opened. "You need a hospital, lady.." Paine stated lightly, stepping back to the woman's side. She took her arms around of Scarletta, pulling her back from the scene, keeping the already wounded woman out of the mess. Rebbecca's good side was surfacing quite dominantly at this moment, and it was an odd sight indeed.

Paine
Paine
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain June 1st 2011, 5:19 am

The great hero came to a skidding halt when his psychopathic foe dodged his shoulder charge. He hadn’t expected to hit him with that, but he knew it’d give him the advantage of offensive pressure. The Big Man grunted and growled loudly as he allowed the blade to slam into his hip. A part of his pants easily torn as he felt it rip through the skin, though the feeling was numb it was clear what had happened. Crimson drops splattered onto the ground, down Pain’s pants, and onto Chaos’ arm. A sadistic, battle frenzied smirk came to the Big Guy’s face as he felt the blood ooze from his wound, he had his foe trapped now though. “I’ve only gotten better..” He grunted in his rough voice, his fierce blue optics glaring down his foe as he flashed his sadistic smirk. It was a tactic he consistently used, allowing his enemy to injure him so that he could return the favor, and Pain always hit harder. One massive arm moved to match his foe’s, gripping his bladed arm tightly. He barely felt the skin on his gloved hand sliced by the tight grip he held on the blade. What he felt now was nothing compared to what Chaos was going to feel in a few moments. With his great strength, Chaos’ bladed arm was easily pulled away from his hip and brought up to point at his chest instead. “Looks like the same ol’ tricks work on you.”

”Punks like you never learn…” Pain growled as he squeezed Chaos’ arm with all his strength, more than likely shattering and crushing everything in his forearm. The look in the great hero’s eyes was piercing and powerful enough to strike fear into anyone, even those who knew and trusted him. All of his aggression, frustration, and pain were all focused onto Chaos right now. “I’m takin’ you down Chaos…” The Big Man’s opposite hand cocked back and slowly curled up into a fist, loudly cracking every bone in his hand as he did so. “You’re one person I can never forgive!” All the history behind the two of them, he was trying to bring it all to a conclusion right here. No more innocent lives stolen by this monster, no more suffering. A mighty fist went forward, despite anything his foe tried to throw his way; nothing was stopping the power behind this punch. He was having trouble holding back his strength at the moment, it hadn’t been all his power, but it was more than enough to cause serious damage. The punch hurled forward towards the midsection of his foe, and unfortunately for him, there wasn’t much someone could do once they were in Pain’s grip. Chaos was a fierce, crazy, and unpredictable foe, but when it came down to it, Pain was not only more skilled, but physically superior.
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 1st 2011, 7:07 am

Scarletta wasn't sure what happened exactly but she wasn't a trained doctor and she sure as hell shouldn't have tried to stitch herself up. She had been about to shake her head at Paine and tell her she was fine when the pain from her stomach hit her like the worse kind of punch. It actually felt like her stomach had ripped open and when she looked down that's basically what had happened. The stitchings had been burned away by the Angelic blood fire mix and she quickly clamped her hand over the wound. The thread she had had had been weak, apparently they'd need more than butterfly stitching material. Seeing as though she hadn't had her stomach cut open by someone before she guessed this was some other crazy angel affect.
"Think you're right...." Scar let out a shaky laugh before leaning heavily on the wall Paine had pulled her close to. Her eyes shut tightly as she coughed, her hand coming over her mouth. Blood. Great.
"Where is the nearest hospital round here?" she slowly slid to the floor.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku June 1st 2011, 12:09 pm

Chaos cackled wildly as he stabbed Pain right in his hip, feeling excited that he got to inflict some pain on his enemy. However, his eyes widened when he felt Pain grip his arm hard enough to make him hiss in pain as the bones in his arm shattered. The look in Pain's eyes made Chaos, for once, fear what was about to happen. He desperately tried to pull away from Pain but his strength was far superior to his own. He gulped when Pain said he was taking him down and screamed a high-pitched screech as Pain's fist came crashing into his temple rather then his midsection, what with his futile attempts to get out of Pain's grip. The power of the punch sent enough pain to overload his brain and Chaos blacked out, slumping over into Pain's grasp as his body went limp. What Pain did would be unknown to all those here until he sent Chaos into the hospital, with which they would find out Pain put Chaos into a deep coma.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top