The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_vote_lcapIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_voting_barIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_vote_rcap 
ghost
In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_vote_lcapIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_voting_barIn America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos Empty In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos

Post by Ember_Fangs March 18th 2011, 5:25 pm

Scarletta Carleen was back in America and the first thing she could think about was getting a hot dog covered in ketchup. She shifted the bag on her shoulder and gripped the rough strap as she looked around the sites of New York city while stepping off the boat which had brought her from England.
"Thanks Sablo!" she called, glancing behind her and waving back to the Ship Captain who had become a dear friend to her over the last week or so. They had detoured a lot before finally docking in New York City. The man had a months weeks worth of sexy stubble and loose dark curls, long eyelashes and deep brown eyes, all set into dark soft caramel skin. He waved back as he watched the blonde bounce off the ship, her pony tail swishing from side to side as she did so. With a bounce in her step Scarletta arrived in New York City.

For a moment she wondered the streets uncertainly. This had been the place she had first come to last time, not knowing anywhere else to go she had decided to come to the only city she had seen the most on TV. The looming Lady with the Torch rose in the distance and Scarletta did a twirl in the middle of her bouncy stride to look back at it and snap a rather good photo of it while she did. Act like a tourist and you won't get bothered... She kept telling herself. And she did look like a tourist. She had a back pack slung over one shoulder which held most of her belongings - which was kind of sad. Once she had had a room full of her life, now she only had a back pack to her name. Her hipsters jeans rode low exposing a strip of nicely tanned skin before her top began; a blue and black checked T-Shirt that hung open over a white tank top. Her locket sat snugly between her swollen breasts, hidden in the cleavage. Her locket was the only thing which didn't change. As usual though she had her leather jacket and over the knee leather boots on. Her gun was tucked into her boots and her hidden switch blades concealed in her jacket. She wasn't about to get mugged here that was for sure.

Scar had changed - a lot but she knew Faith wouldn't care - if the angel was still here. She hoped so. She missed her old friend and she had grown, become a woman on her own. A woman with a bouncy childish step but a woman who now knew how to handle herself. She passed a shop window and caught her reflection; blonde hair, green eyes, large breasts and a big ass - and annoyingly big thighs. She hurmphed and mentally cursed her mothers dark heritage; women in her family were known for their big assets and it had caused nothing but issues to Scar on her journeys. Her green eyes skittered away from her reflection and landed on a greasy join which sold the holy hot dog.
"Oh mother of Gods..." she moaned slightly, a sucked for food which you wouldn't guess by her small waist and toned stomach. She wondered happily over to the hot dog stall, ordered one and walked on, devouring it hungrily. Sablo was cute and a good companion but he couldn't cook for shit.

Soon Scar found herself in a quieter more abandoned part of town and she licked her fingers clean.

Where would she find someone that could lead her to Faith or Pain?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos Empty Re: In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos

Post by Hana Saku March 18th 2011, 5:48 pm

Chaos, who happened to be walking around in his human form, who he dubbed Rascalov, stopped in his tracks as his eyes laid themselves upon a woman with rather generous assets. He may be 50 years old, at least in his true form, which was practically an old timer, he still never got over the attractiveness that some of the females had. After all, he had an angel for a fiance and a succubus for a...what was she again? A girlfriend? No, she was just a friend with benefits, or however two people who had sex constantly but weren't in a relationship were supposed to be called. Those thoughts brought a small, perverted smirk to his 30 year old human face, his fang-like teeth poking out of his top lip. As those thoughts left his head, he concentrated on the girl, who seemed a little familiar to the old mutant. It wasn't one of those situations where you meet or see somebody you swear you've seen or met before because it wasn't one of those times. He knew he had seen this woman he was watching before, though all the woman he was thinking of did not match her. He followed her discreetly, through the crowds as he continued to think to himself about.

As they got to the more abandoned part of New York, that's when it hit him in the face with the ferocity and power matching that of one of Pain's punches. This woman was one of his Pain's, his old rival's, many ex's. Some superbutt named Scarletta or Scar or Scarlet or something along those lines. He had heard during his temporary super villain retirement that she had broken up with Pain. Now, he normally wasn't one to go attack anybody that might have had something personal going on with his old rival but he figured since they no longer had any contact, at least as far as he knew, that she was fair game. He moved from the streets to the rooftops, jumping from building to building after her, shifting back to his true form, in which his skin changed from the old menacing blood red to a gray color that had a few splotches of blood red color located randomly around his body, sort of like liver spots as to help showcase his aging that was helped significantly by his much more dull skin color. He noticed her enter a part of the almost completely abandoned part of town where no worthless squishies would get involved so he jumped down off of the rooftop he was on and landed within her eyesight.

"Well well well, lookie at what this Big Bad found here. It is one of dear old Scarface's many conquests. I don't know whether you are Pain's 4th girlfriend or 19th as he's had so many of them that I lost count. Either that or I'm aging a little too quickly in the offchance that my old age is making me suffer short-term memory loss" Chaos cackled crazily like a psychotic clown in that high-pitched voice of his that is the equivalent of nails scraping against a chalkboard, a sick grin coming onto his ugly face that seemed to stretch to the back of his hairless, slimy head, his long, sharp and serrated teeth revealed to the air, the teeth dripping with green saliva as he stared at the woman in a psychotic manner with his ghoullish eyes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2011-03-02

Back to top Go down

In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos Empty Re: In America; Invite only: Pain + Chaos

Post by Ember_Fangs March 18th 2011, 5:59 pm

Scarletta had the creepy crawling feeling of a thousand tiny spiders crawling up and down her back when the man dropped down in front of her and she suddenly breathed in sharply. She knew this guy very well. Maybe not from talking and sitting around having cups of tea but because Pain had spoken of him and she had listened to everything he had ever said. And he'd told her he was bad news. She couldn't see tenticles yet but the guy looked like a dried up octopus so she didn't doubt there would be some soon. Which also meant she'd drawn her gun in a matter of seconds, aiming the barrel at the guys head.
"Stay right there," she growled, her voice was stronger than she felt. This guy could hurt Pain and she was weak in comparison to Pain - even if she did d press ups and sit ups and could run 8 miles without getting severely out of breath.
"I thought you'd gone into retirement Slick," she put her finger on the trigger. She could feel the fire swelling around her heart, ready to flood to her rescue. The tips of her blonde hair curled up, deepening to red slightly.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 18th 2011, 6:07 pm

Chaos looked down at the barrel of the gun pointed directly at his face with a deadpan expression with his left eye comically enlarged and his right eye being normal size and if it wasn't physically impossible, it looks as if he would have sweatdropped. Was this woman serious? Out of all the things she could use to threaten him with, she uses a gun? He started to wonder exactly why her and Pain ever broke up to begin with, since they both seemed to be like two peas in a pod when it came to intelligence, or more specifically, common sense. He extended his tentacles out of his body and waved them wildly behind him as he stared at her with that comically weirded-out expression on his face. "I was at first but after seeing just how pathetic the new generation of villains have become, I figured it was about this Big Bad made a come back and lucky you because you get to be the first superbutt that I kill. Yes, Happy Happy Joy Joy for us, or at least for me anyway" he cackled out psychotically as his long and thin snake-like tongue waved wildly in the air as he laughed, his tongue flinging green saliva everywhere as he cackled in that glass-shattering insane laugh of his.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 18th 2011, 6:17 pm

Scarletta was edging back slowly, the gun focused on him the entire time. She had come here because she'd hoped to speak to a slum dweller who could probably help but she'd got this guy. Fricken great. The look on his face was amusing though and her lips twitched up into a betraying smile, her green eyes never wavering from his face.
"Are they really that pathetic? I haven't been around lately," she mused, keep him talking he likes to talk about himself. "I didn't think you'd waist your time trying to save these silly villains then, why not wait till they all kill themselves then you come back all glory-full and bring back the good old fearful villains which make girls like me want to stay home a night hm?" she flashed him a thin smile. She had her back to a escape route now. She could sprint for it... The idea was tempting.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 18th 2011, 6:26 pm

When she asked him that question about saving the villains, Chaos actually paused for a moment, as if to think over what she said. When he paused at her question, it seemed as if he didn't stop to think he might just be saving the so-called 'villains' instead of letting them die. After absorbing that question into his mind and thinking it over for what seemed like an eternity, he finally made his response. "Saving the worthless ickle 'super villains' never came to my old mind. I figured I would just embarrass them and just kill any of them I see, especially the ones that are easy to frighten. Fear makes the blood thicker and gives it more flavor then normal and that's practically like a delicious seasoned sauce for me. I even keep a bottle of the thick blood with me in case I need to give my meals of human flesh more flavor. Have you ever tasted roasted human doused in thick blood before? Oh well let me tell you it is a devine taste, one the likes of which ickle superbutts like you would always be too goody-goody to taste" he cackled out as he pointed his right arm out towards her and morphed it into a blade and started stalking towards her in a menacing manner, singing a song he dubbed 'tasty supers' all the while.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 18th 2011, 6:31 pm

"I ain't all good sweetheart," she said and pulled the trigger on her silver-bullet filled gun while letting the fire leap through her body, claiming her flesh. t first it was her hair that began to heat up, becoming a living flame which wove dwn her back. The tie which held her pony tail up burned to ash which scattered around her and her hair fell loose and thick and lusciously around her waist. Her body took on a look of lava, soft brown skin rippled with red and yellow lines, tell tale signs of the fire which leaked under her skin. She didn't want to go fully inferno, especially not in her jeans an a tank top which would leave her naked when her fire wore off. But if the need arose it would.

When the gun fired she'd been aiming for his skull an after that shot she turned and fired another towards the gastly things wrist. she didn't wait t see if they'd connected as she turned and bolted down the path way behind her.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 18th 2011, 6:38 pm

Chaos hissed as the bullet grazed his skull but immediately after it fired into his skull, his healing factor kicked in and healed the bullet wound, the silver bullet being pushed out as the wound healed. Luckily for him that bullet didn't hit his brain otherwise he figured even he might not have stopped it. He saw the girl bolt and seemed to narrow his eyes, which was kind of impossible due to the fact that he didn't have eyelids, and ran after her at full speed. He saw flames encase her body and wondered at first if she randomly spontaneously combusted into flames but immediately let go of that thought. He might be a little stupid but he wasn't THAT stupid and deduced that the flames had to do with the powers she had. "Oh come on ickle superbutt. Stop running so I can carve you up. I haven't had dinner yet and I'm in the mood for disemboweled superbutt. Also, don't expect ole Scarface to help you as because the chances of him being here are slim" he cackled out as his tentacles morphed into blades and he stretched them out in an attempt to impale Scarletta, not worried about the flames as because with his Durability and Healing Factor, he wouldn't really be injured all that much.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 18th 2011, 6:55 pm

Scar swore when she heard him running after her and she picked up the speed.
"Pain might not but an angry angel might be on your ass soon!" she shouted over her shoulder and picked up the speed. Her hair flew behind her like a cape of fire. The blonde roots still showed but she could feel the power flex inside her, wanting more room. She could actually hear her old mentor's voice telling her to keep it under control and she breathed in and out slowly while running. It was only when on of his tentacles flew down t impale her she realized how much she didn't stand a chance.
"Well I'm going down fighting then," she muttered, spun and skidded down another, smaller road. Hopefully it would mean he couldn't stretch his tentacles as far. She twisted her arm behind her back, her gun clasped in hnd and fired blindly as she ran, hoping the bullets would slow him down at least.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 18th 2011, 7:10 pm

Chaos hissed in annoyance as she ran down another road and out of his sight. An idea came to him and he braced his legs as he used his strength to propel him up into the air and in the direction Scarletta was going. "Aw come on, stay behind and I'll let you be the sexy assistant to my little magic act. It's called saw the sexy lady in half. I would put you back together but that would go against my character" he shouted out from above her, turning on the jokes as he started to descend and managed to land in front of her. He then lunged out at her and attempted to stab her with with his right arm blade. He wanted her dead and in the name of all that is crazy and nutty, he would have her dead or his name wasn't Chaos, the Big Bad. He would be...well not Chaos, the Big Bad and he couldn't let himself start to suffer from an identity crisis, oh no he wouldn't.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 18th 2011, 7:15 pm

Scar was a clutz. She always had been always would be, no matter what training. Which was why, after running at the inhuman speed she hadn't slammed on her breaks fast enough to stop and move away from Chao's lunge. The wind was knocked out of her lungs as she hit the floor but instinct took over and she rolled with the man on top of her, trying to squirm out from under him. That was until one of his blades caught her on the arm. The pain was unbelievable. the blade went right through her arm, pinning her to the concrete. She couldn't scream it hurt so bad, a soundless gasp escaped her lips and blood spread into the grey stone. She clumsily lifted the gun, glared at the man on top of her and let the rest of the bullets fire straight at him. Hopefully it would take him a while if they hit so she could free her poor broken forearm.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 18th 2011, 7:26 pm

He grinned as he landed on top of her and managed to drive his arm blade into one of her arms, drawing blood and inflicting a large bit of pain on the woman. That bloodthirsty grin turned into a slightly pained scowled as he felt the bullets enter into his stomach, his healing factor kicking in and pushing the silver bullets out as his wounds closed up. He backhanded the gun out of her hand with his full strength, watching as the gun impacted against a building with so much force it broke off the handle, the ammunition holder and the trigger of the gun, leaving only the barrel. He grinned as he looked down at her and grinned nastily. "You are defenseless little girl. Now, are you going to make things easy for me and sit still while I carve you up or will you struggle? Please note that if you struggle, I will only make things even more painful for you" he said as he grinned psychotically as he morphed his left arm into a blade matching his right arm and attempted to stab her in the other arm, as if to pin her down.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 18th 2011, 7:42 pm

Scarletta growled when her gun was knocked from her hand, her bag was lying somewhere else with her jacket and knives so she was going to have to fight dirty now.
"Go to hell," she growled and spat, hopefully in his face, yanking her other hand out of the way of his blade she held it, palm facing his face and let a blast of fire erupt from the palm of her hand. He was either going to get seriously burned or he was going to have to move off of her, if he got burned he was going to have to nut him to get him off of her. If he rolled off, well he'd save himself some extra pain and she could get some space away from him.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hana Saku March 22nd 2011, 2:08 pm

He screeched as he was hit dead on with the blast of fire but luckily didn't get set on fire. His face and head was hideously burned, although his healing factor quickly started to take care of the burns until his face and head were back to normal. He scowled down at her as he sent his tentacles at her and attempted to tie her up and bind her with them, obviously starting to get a bit annoyed at how much of a fight she was putting up. Oh well, he knew her death and the inevitable consumption of her lifeless, bloody corpse would more then make up for it. Yes, Happy Happy Joy Joy for him and his stomach.

Spoiler:

Hana's App
Hana Saku
Hana Saku
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs March 22nd 2011, 2:15 pm

Scar tried to move while he screeched in pain and managed to half wriggled free of him when one of his tentacles looped around her bloody and broken wrist and yank. Blackness coloured her vision at the edges and she stumbled back towards him limply, her wrist was on fire, literally. The fire which had erupted from her hand had streaked up her arm and was a glowing beacon. She ground her teeth together and then swung with her other hand which had curled into a fist, aiming for his jaw which would hopefully loosen his hold. If it did or didn't she''d follow the punch - connected or nut - with a butterfly kick to the stomach and prayed they would meet their target.
"What part of go to hell do you NOT UNDERSTAND?!" she yelled, her blonde hair was sizzling with fire now, leaping up the ends and up along her injured wrist.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top