The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_voting_barHyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_voting_barHyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal.

Post by Guest June 2nd 2011, 8:51 pm

The Dajjal launched himself forward at BlackOut, his titanic arms outstretched in an attempt to grab and crush BlackOut before he could move away.

BlackOut just ad time to make out a foot, followed by a leg, fly past the side of his head. Freerunner had leapt from his position and extended out his left leg to fly kick The Dajjal. His foot slammed into Dajjal's chest sending him racing backwards, bouncing and tumbling like a flat stone skipped across water, crashing into a a mangled army truck that was still partially on fire with it's contents spilled all over the street. Freerunner landed gracefully and followed up his attack once more, he leapt into the air using both of his legs and came crashing down ontop of the Dajjal with his knees angled towards the Dajjal's torso. The Dajjal came around, as he looked up, within the blink of an eye Freerunner crashed into his huge frame with an excruciating crunch.

Freerunner quickly positioned his thighs and knees over the Dajjals shoulders and immediately began to relentlessly throw punch after punch into his face. His armour plated glove smashing into the hard-bone that had almost protruded out of Hossein's face when he mutated. Freerunner started to mix up his strikes with punches followed by row after row of vertical and side-on elbow strikes. Targetting his law-line and his eyesockets, trying to break the vulnerable points. The Dajjal's eyes began to stream with blood as his skull structure started to cave-in from the intolerable force Freerunner was landing down on him. He had to do something.

The Dajjal reached out to his right and with his enormous paw, he managed to grab a belt full of stocked grenades that had been spilled out of the army truck. In one quick move of his fingers, he knocked out all of the pins as his face was being smashed in. Due to his C.I.A trainind it was possible for him to seperate his mind from pain inflicted on his body, doing so allowed him to reach out and grab the grenades.

He couldn't get Freerunner off of his arms so he flicked his wrist and the belt of grenades took flight at Freerunner. Once again, everything seemed to slow down in Freerunners vision, his last punch impacted and through his vision the Dajjals crumbling face was one part destroyed and one part looking like it had been in a wind tunnel, the fist marks on the left side of his face had barely disappeared before Freerunners right fist made a connection, followed by his left again and then several more elbows.

Seeing the grenades come at him, he pushed off of the Dajjal and flipped forty meters backwards to where BlackOut was standing. "TAKE COVER!" shouted Freerunner as his feet hit the floor. BlackOut and Freerunner immediately took cover, Freerunners vision suddenly went back to 'normal time' once again. The grenades intended for him landed on the Dajjal.

As Freerunner and BlackOut ducked a tremendous concussive explosion erupted, sending white hot metal fragments of shrapnal flying in all directions. A split second after the explosion had just begun to die down, Freerunner was on the move again. He pushed off of the floow with both feet at a 90 degree angle, his body aimed fifty feet up at a building that was running parallel with the street. As he projected himself quickly towards it, he shifted his body stance in mid air so his feet came into contact with the concrete, he pushed off and launched himself back over the blast site, again landing on both feet in a crouched, defensive position, ready to respond to any threat that was aimed at him. Quickly tweaking his sences he heard footsteps several hundred meters down the mainroad.

The Crimson Dajjal had taken off once again.

"BlackOut, let's finish this fucker!" barked Freerunner, in an aggressive and determined tone of voice. BlackOut and Freerunner quickly made tracks after him, matching his pace easily. The Dajjal crashed through buildings leaving a trail of destruction and blood behind him. But what was his plan? He was a fanatic and a well trained fanatic at that. So why would he run?

New Jersey: NYC Civilian Evacuation site.

"Ma'am, please move back! We need everyone to remain as calm as possible and follow the instrctions given. Now please, move back!" shouted the soldier. "But what about my family?! How do I know if they made it out?!" screamed the distraught woman. "Ma'am, just please follow the instructions given to you, you're not helping anyone with your actions, there are other people here too! Now, please, MOVE IT!" barked the soldier back. He reaffirmed his tone by bringing up his SCAR-L assault rifle.

The National Guard had so far evacuated hundreds of thousands of civilians and they were stretched to breaking point. With the inbound reinforcements from the Army and the U.S.M.C, they had to get out as many civilians as possible before the reinforcements went in to the city to neutralise the threat.

Hundreds of make-shift camps had been set up with clean and efficient areas to distribute water and food as well as information posts. Thousands of national guard patrolled the evacuation site to keep the peace and keep order amongst the civilian population. At the military checkpoint, a national guard truck pulled up and was immeditaely waved through to the supply area. It parked up to the chainlink fence that seperated it from the civlian population. The fence was lined with armed guards that had a zero-tolerance policy. A tanned man got out from the truck and quickly donned his combat-helmet and moved off into the civlian area.

A strange dial tone suddenly emmited from the back of the truck although it was inaudible amongst the noise from the military activity and the civilian population there. Underneath a camo-netting inside the truck a timer started on an armored black-box - 5:00...4:59...4:58...

NYC Manhattan.

The Dajjal continued to crash through buildigs, sometimes travelling upwards inside and then breaking through high above and jumping through to the next one. Freerunner and BlackOut were still in hot pursuit. The Dajjal crashed down to street level once again. As Freerunner and BlackOut broke through a the debris he had created they came out onto the street and stopped immediately.

Gripped inside his huge paws that were his hands, a young woman was held tight with one of the Dajjals hands completely covering half of her head, neck and chest as if she were just a toy. Freerunner could hear her heart beating like a machinegun. She was absolutely terrified. She obviously hadn't made it out in time and had taken cover. The fact the Dajjal ran into her was just serious bad timing for her. Freerunner stood absolutely still as did BlackOut.

An evil grin began to show on The Dajjals broken face. His enlarged teeth were partially cracked and some were missing from Freerunners onslaught on his face. "You two stay right where you are...or she dies. I will sever her spinal chord. The few seconds she survives will be the most painful she could possibly imagine.." he said in a deep, menacing and evil tone of voice.

Freerunner and BlackOut looked at one another and then stared right back at the Dajjal. Freerunner listened to his heartbeat. It was hard to tell whether he was bluffing. Should he just attack him and finish him anyway? The chances are he would just kill the woman no matter what they did. But they were the good guys and the good guys weaskest point was always innocent people being caught up in the cross-fire.

"Now you two have a choice...either you let me walk or she dies and the bomb I have planeted goes off and kills hundreds of thousands..." said Crimson.

"You're lying...we've stopped all of your men and your plan. Head games are dangerous for the weak minded Lynch... Unfortunately for you, we don't fall in that catagory" replied Freerunner. He could feel his muscles, just itching to react and react faster than The Crimson Dajjal could. He was very confident that he could beat the Dajjal to the punch and save the woman. But what if he didn't? How could BlackOut take it? He could make an enemy because he took a stupid risk. Freerunner quickly banished the thought of taking the woman away from the Dajjal. It was just too risky. He knew BlackOut couldn't fry him either, not without killing the woman.

"Oh am I now...well, let's just wait and find out shall we... I'd say in about three minutes, America will know the name of The Crimson Dajjal and they will hear the rightous cry of The Crimson Swords of Jihad! We will have succeeded! And we will do it again! Until all of them are dead! Tick tock...you have to decide now..."

Freerunner gritted his teeth. With every fibre in his body he wanted to rush forward and finish him off once and for all. "You murderous bastard.... You won't get away with this... I'll find you again...and I'll put my blade right through your heart".

The Dajjal grinned even more "I think it is more likely that when we next meet, I...will crucify you."

He gradually began to back away with the terrified woman in his clutches. Freerunner and BlackOut could only watch in anger and frustration as he moved away, gradually going into a full sprint and going out of sight in the streets that were between the tall buildings.

Freerunner smashed his fist into the road, craking it and making a pothole. He was seriously angry. BlackOut and Freerunner suddenly snapped into through and looked at one another. Their lips parted at the same time as they spoke - "New Jersey..."

Both shot off through the city on their way to New Jersey to stop the bomb. It was the only place that The Crimson Dajjal could have put it to kill so many. And with all the evacuees there, it could easily kill them all and many more. Both Freerunner and BlackOut knew there was no way to rescue the woman without risking her life. They also had to stop a bomb. Both knew that no one can measure a persons life against others. Everyones life is just as equal as everyone elses. It pulled on Freerunners heart as he moved away, knowing the evil was escaping and even more so because he had a hostage but there was nothing he could so. He just had to accept it. He knew in the future he would have to be less careless and finish off or permenantly disable his opponents as soon as possible. Especially when innocent people were involved.

The Dajjal stormed through the city and dropped the woman as he ran. She bounced off of the floor and rolled into unconsciousness as he continued his escape. His body mutating once again back into its 'human' form as he ran.

Back to top Go down

Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 Empty Re: Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal.

Post by Guest June 28th 2011, 5:44 pm

(OOC: I'm going to finish this off now as it's been left for almost a month and BlackOut hasn't replied. Please don't destroy me for 'controlling someone’s character'. BlackOut is a cool guy both IC and OOC and I'll use him to the bare minimum, even though I have to change the storyline now. I'm sorry about this and I hope I don't lose anything because of it as I have really put in the work here.)

The pain seared through his heart. He had just let the enemy go. This monstrous abomination had caused the deaths of so many and he let him slip away. Freerunner would never forgive himself for that, not until he made The Crimson Dajjal fall under the hands of rough justice, his hands. Never before had he pumped his legs so hard. His body, almost a blur as it ran down the streets of NYC towards New Jersey, Freerunner knew he would have to sprint across the water in order to get to New Jersey in time. Above him, BlackOut flew as fast as he could but he and Freerunner were both already at max speed.

And then it happened.

New Jersey: NYC Civilian Evacuation site. 2 Minutes earlier.

Radio traffic was still intense, inside a military vehicle the inbound USMC deployment was now only 5 minutes away, arriving in Ospreys and Sea Stallions. Above the evacuation site, F-35 JSF's and A-10 Warthogs screamed past and over the city. The Marines air support had arrived to begin their strike packages when any enemy were spotted. The National Guard had already begun to move the civilians back out of New Jersey and down-state so the USMC could take over the evacuation site and turn it into their Forward Operating Base. One soldier that was more alert than the rest noticed how one vehicle was parked slightly out of place. The military didn't make mistakes. Everything was always positioned perfectly and this truck inparticular was parked at an angle. He raised his weapon and approached the vehicle. He didn't hear the 'bleeping' sound until he got closer. The noise from the evacuation site and the helicopters above concealed the noise until he got closer. Rushing to the back he tore open the backdoor, his rifle still raised and homed in on the bleeping sound, removing a camo-net covering off of some equipment, his eyes met the device. The horror of his find sank in immediately as the timer was on its last five seconds. The soldier mumbled....

"My God..."

Just outside NYC Manhattan, Battery Park waterfront: Present moment.

A swift footstep hit the shoreline. Freerunner’s vision once again slowed down, his right foot coming down for his next step as he kept his body low like an Olympian sprinter, ready to explode across the water.

'BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Freerunner suddenly ground to a halt, his feet just coming into contact in the shallow waters that surrounded his legs up to his knees. BlackOut came to a crashing halt above him.

The explosion was huge, totally engulfing Liberty State Park in a huge diameter of fire, over-pressure and corrosive blast wave of the Dajjals bomb, killing everything and everyone inside it. The shockwave pushed itself outwards sending huge waves crashing across the bay and onto Freerunner’s position, the flames soared into the sky followed up huge pillars of smoke that seemed to touch space. This attack had dwarfed all others. They were too late. The Crimson Dajjal had achieved his aim. Maximum destruction with maximum publicity. And they had just let him escape. Freerunner's composure suddenly broke as he screamed out in a blood-curding, rage fuelled cry.

"FUUUCK!!!!!!!....NO!!!!!! YOU FUCKIN WANKER!!!! I'M GONNA FUCKIN KILL YOU!!!!!!", clenching his fists so tight he felt as if he were going to crack his own fingers. Freerunner had just lost some of his humanity. How could someone be that murderous? The Dajjal had just killed thousands, potentially tens of thousands. He didn't even want to consider a number higher than that. Remembering who he was and how he had been trained he suddenly gathered his composure quickly.

"BlackOut.. I need to go... I don't know if you'll hear from me again. I'm going to find this fucker and kill him. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far I have to go. I'll find him and kill him. He's an evil man and he deserves to pay... You can't come with me on this. I'm going to get bloody on this and it's going to be very nasty."

BlackOut spoke quietly, the shock still hadn't hit him yet. "Freerunner, he has a rumoured following of thousands..."

Freerunner lowered his head as if to consider the thought before raising his head back up, his silhouette outlined against the raging fires across the water. "He's gonna need it...".

As he said this, the sounds of hundreds of USMC Ospreys and Sea Stallions echoed across the city. The USMC had responded with its full force. But it had come too late.

All the heroes had failed that day. None of them could do anything about it and the villains knew it. It was just a case of how many they could kill before they were stopped. The hero's weakness is always those he chooses to protect and villains will always exploit this to any end possible.

Andrew Christians compound: 5 days later, 08:00.

Jordan was still packing the last of his belongings away before his flight back home when Andrew suddenly entered his room. "Jordan...have you reconsidered?" said Andrew. Jordan closed up his bag after placing a t-shirt that had been folded to perfection inside it. He put his bag over his shoulder and turned to face Andrew. "Reconsidered what?".

Andrew's question he knew, was rhetorical and so he raised his left eyebrow suggestively.

"No one can stop me. And no one will. After I return to England, I'm going to find a way to get back at Hossein Lynch. I'll find him and I'll kill him." said Jordan, the conviction in his voice was undoubtable.

Andrew let out a slight sigh. "All of the charges have been dropped against you. Both Washington and Whitehall have both been briefed by me on what you've been up to and all of the charges are gone. You're free to go back home and if you so choose, go back to work for 'Deep Dagger'. Otherwise, you are to be given help in securing another job. The Prime Minister himself gave his word on that. He wants to meet with you when you get back. It's all been arranged for you, the details are on the plane."

"You did all this, for me? How?" replied Jordan, not sure whether he could believe it.

"Because I believe in you Jordan and I believe in what you represent. That and both governments don't want to lose me as their chief defence contractor. Once I explained the situation to them and brought forward the evidence for you and what you have been doing, they didn't hesitate much to see my side of the story. I also happen to be good friends with the Prime Minister himself as well as the President. We've played many rounds of golf together" said Andrew, a smile coming from his face now.

Jordan smirked somewhat and nodded. Taking a few steps forward and shaking Andrews’s hand. "Thank you...for everything.." he said. Jordan then walked past Andrew and made his way out of Andrews’s huge living compound to a private jet which had VTOL capability. Andrews’s inventions never ceased to amaze Jordan, the man’s mind was almost limitless. As he approached the jet that was quickly powering up he heard Andrew's footsteps coming down the corridor towards the security doors that led out onto his heavily guarded airstrip. Jordan stopped and turned around. The doors parted and Andrew walked out. He spoke only softly but he knew Jordan would hear his words perfectly.

"Keep fighting the good fight."

Jordan's eyes adjusted for the distance so he could see Andrew's face as if he were almost face-to-fact with him. Seeing the determined look in his eyes he knew Andrew meant what he said. Jordan knew what the words meant but after the events in NYC, could he keep himself morally above the evil that he fought so tirelessly against? Jordan knew the answers he would find would be the ones he would search out for himself.

He turned his bag over his shoulder and continued to walk towards the private fast-VTOL jet, silhouetted against the early morning sun. He had become a superior warrior but he felt as if a part of him had been lost. He chose to journey inwards when he got home and find the answers, no matter what it took. Ultimately his goal was to find and bring Hossein Lynch a.k.a The Crimson Dajjal, and all of his followers, to justice. Whether it be through the courts or by his own hands, he swore he would do it.

(This is finished now. Not the finish I wanted but I had to change my story. Can I please have this word counted so I can add EXP to my character? Thank you for reading, I hope anyone who has read it all has enjoyed it, despite having to cut it short. If BlackOut read's this, don't worry mate. RL stuff comes first!).

EDIT: I count 16,500 words.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow June 28th 2011, 6:24 pm

After reviewing this topic I noticed that a lot of it was you role-playing by yourself, which we don't allow you to get XP for. However, I did see that at the end you didn't have much of a choice since BlackOut wasn't here, and I understand that you worked hard on this and that you did still role-played with someone else, so I will allow you to get XP from this topic, but our XP cap for a single quest is 20 XP. For your word count I got 17,612, which would equal out to 35 XP, but because of the XP cap and because you role-played a good amount by yourself, you are only allowed to be awarded 20 XP.

Topic end.
Freerunner Word Count: 17,612 = 20 XP.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 28th 2011, 6:30 pm

Ok.
Thank you very much for clarifying everything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow June 28th 2011, 6:36 pm

No problem. Whenever you ready you should create FreeRunner's experience page, then you can purchase a powerpoint with the XP you've gained.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gadgets,
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow June 30th 2011, 12:29 am

This XP gained has been put on hold until a more accurate amount has been determined. Elaine will let you know once she's decided.

Gadgets,
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 2nd 2012, 4:08 pm

Trashed.

-My DeviantArt-
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top