The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_vote_lcapHyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_voting_barHyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_vote_lcapHyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_voting_barHyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. Empty Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal.

Post by Guest March 15th 2011, 8:55 am

Chapter One: Discovery.

Freerunner landed unusually hard on his apartment rooftop but it was still tactical yet graceful none the less. The night had been full of attacks and he had actually been hit with automatic gunfire tonight after ambushing a mobster’s nightclub. Sixty men armed with AK47 and M16 assault rifles had opened fire on him. Tonight his determination to apprehend the mobster’s got the better of his judgement and he didn’t think straight before his assault. Still, all the men were beaten unconscious and the police alerted. Freerunner watched from a distance as the police with their S.W.A.T teams moved in, he then vanished into the night. He had planned to blow up the mobster’s base of operations but that would have left no evidence for the police. More to the point, he didn’t want to go and move sixty bodies out of the premises as it would have been a waste of valuable time.

He did his usual routine, tweaking his senses and moving around tactically before descending below. Slipping inside his window, something was wrong. A heartbeat and someone breathing. He crept low, his perfect night vision scanning his bedroom. The intruder was in his living room but how did he get in? It didn’t matter, what was of most concern to Freerunner now was to neutralize the threat as quick as possible. The lights inside his apartment switched on, Freerunner’s vision immediately adjusted within the blink of an eye. He moved fast and moved forward, he pulled the door open and rushed into the room, taking the man by the neck and lifting him up high out of his seat which he had made himself comfortable in. “Who are you? What are you doing in this mans apartment?” said Freerunner, his voice blunt but very firm. The man he had lifted with ease into the air was by Freerunner’s judgement, six feet tall and around one hundred and eighty pounds. He was dressed in a custom made suit and showed no fear when Freerunner began to rough him up.

Freerunner released his grip on the man who then fell to the floor, within an instant he had taken control of him once more and gotten into a full mount killing position on the mans chest, both of his lower legs pressed down on the mans arms either side of him, his left hand held a fighting knife which only slightly pressed up against the man’s jugular artery inside his neck, the blade was still sharp enough to pierce the skin and cause a light blood flow. The intruder was completely under his control and at his mercy.

“I know who you are Jordan….” The mere sound of his own name momentarily stunned Freerunner and plunged him into rapid thinking. “How can he know who I am? I’ve been compromised? I need to knock him out and move out of here as quickly as possible…. No, I must find out more. This could just happen again so I need to find out what he knows.” This man was well under his control, physically anyway. “I asked you who you are. Now tell me before I start to break pieces of you off” demanded Freerunner.

“Hyper Warrior, I know about you, I helped create you…” said the stranger who was beginning to choke. Freerunner snarled instantly and became enraged. “Alright, how many are waiting for me? You’re going to tell me who’s waiting for me, how many there are and what equipment they have. If you don’t tell me or try to mug me off with false information, I’ll smile when I kill you. Understand?!”

The man looked as if he was taking a few seconds to make up his mind, in these few seconds Freerunner could hear him trying to catch his breath before he spoke. “Jordan, I know you’re the Hyper warrior from the ‘Hyper Program’. I was its chief financial and developing engineer. Inside his mask Jordan’s eyes momentarily blurred as flashbacks suddenly hit him. He remembered the mans face and how he had seen him several times during the program, he remembered then how he had seen that mans face before and even then he couldn’t put the mans face to a correct name. Concentrating again, he blinked twice to clear his vision and then he demanded to know the strangers name.

“Andrew…Andrew Christian. Founder of the Christian Corporation and there are no others waiting for you…just me. I know what your abilities are and what training you’ve had so do you think I would have been stupid enough to try and set-up an ambush???”

Freerunner kept the blade against Andrew’s neck. “Why are you here? What do you want with me?” Andrew moved his eyes so they were looking directly at Freerunner now. “I came to help you. It’s taken me years to track you down. Take my word for it, I am the only one who knows of your whereabouts. Finally though, I found you. You’re an exceedingly hard man to find or even to track for that matter. I came to help you and because I need help…”

Freerunner slowly released his grip and moved back off of the man, still maintaining a defensive stance. Andrew sat up and looked directly at Freerunner. “Can I get up please?”. Freerunner pointed at the seat he had been sitting in before and Andrew moved off of the floor and sat once again in the chair. As he did this Freerunner sheathed his knife and removed his helmet mask, holding it under his left arm as he did so. “No point in this if you know who I am” remarked Freerunner. Andrew’s facial expression lit back up and he nodded with satisfaction as he replied, “yeah it’s definitely you alright and you haven’t aged a bit”. Jordan remained expressionless. “Andrew, tell me what’s led to this, from the top.”

Andrew took out a cloth from his left jacket pocket and applied it to the broken skin on his neck. He then cleared his throat and began to tell Jordan what had happened. “My company is the chief supplier to the defence of NATO, most prominently Great Britain and the United States of America. Behind them are France and Germany and so on. We are also leading innovators in the fields of aerospace technology, bio-chemistry, arms manufacturing, astrophysics, microbiology, construction and networking engineering. My company has invested a great amount of money into NATO into charities and in the developing world. I was approached four years ago by a joint task force of commanding generals from all three branches of armed forces from the U.S.A and the U.K. They wanted me to help them advance a compound they had been working on that would give their special forces abilities that were far beyond what any man could achieve both physically and mentally. The plan was to make them stronger, faster, smarter, more durable and think faster than any other person on the planet. If successful the compound would then be introduced to elite strike units such as the British Royal Marines Commandos and the United States Marine Corps and so on. Eventually each nation could have an entire military of hyper soldiers which would radically alter the balance of power in the world. That’s where you came in.”

Jordan hadn’t moved a muscle and did nothing but take in everything Andrew was saying.

“You’re old unit, ‘Deep Dagger’ were supposed to have been the first successful candidates for the Hyper Formula. Unfortunately you had a disastrous mission. Your unit killed many enemies but you took a lot of casualties. When you came back you wanted nothing more to do with the military and you left. At the time we were still running into a few problems with the formula and so it was withdrawn because more development was needed. It’s a good thing you left when you did because there were those that wanted to test it on you anyway. We tried to track you down but our attempts at locating you were sporadic at best, you hardly left a trail and then you just disappeared. Finally you came back on the grid. The second you came back to England a man named General David Briggs was notified and that’s when you got your visit. By that time we had perfected the formula and the stage was set.
After you had recovered and we had done some thorough tests it was concluded that you had exceeded all expectations and more…..”

Jordan’s lips parted only slightly “what do you mean ‘more’?”

“Since your discovery in New York we’ve watched you accelerate to speeds in excess of one hundred and eighty miles per hour, we’ve seen you flip over trucks and Lorries in the street like they were just toys and we know you can dodge gunfire. And all of that is only a fraction of your potential… Every human on the planet has the ability to improve its reflexes, speed, intellect and strength but it is limited by an individual’s genetics. We removed that bar with you. To put it simply, you have no limit. The only reason you haven’t surpassed your current abilities, amazing as they are, is because you don’t have the right environment to train your body and mind in. I have the facilities for you to improve in. They were originally designed for your team. After you left the armed forces and then stole the hyper suits which my company made for you, Washington and Whitehall ordered me to have my facilities decommissioned so that nothing more could come of the incident. I decommissioned all of them but one.”

“Why?” said Jordan who still hadn’t moved a muscle.

“Do you know how expensive it is to build the facilities let alone decommission them? Why do you think my corporation was approached to help fund the Hyper Program? Because it was so damn expensive that even off the books, each government couldn’t cover it up without something leaking out. Hundreds of Billions of Dollars and Pounds are hard to make invisible Jordan. Vast amounts of money went into making this idea a reality. This is why they needed me to help fund research and development. I was the only one outside of the government and armed services that was involved. I still have one facility for you to come and train in. We need you back.”

“What’s the catch Andrew? There’s always a catch….” replied Jordan rather bluntly.

“I need you to understand and to believe me when I say this….. General Briggs and I were staunchly against the program that followed up. They tried to start it off again and I backed out. Without my knowledge they had made back-up copies of most of the research and development that went into the Hyper Formula. The United States of America decided to fund their own program as they had more money to throw into the project than the British did. By this time however a spy had managed to infiltrate via the C.I.A. The candidate they tested it on was a well trained C.I.A operative who had been undercover for years inside the radical militant group ‘Crimson Swords of Jihad’. His name is Hossein Lynch. Some including myself believe that the C.I.A had neglected his requests when it came to extracting key personnel who were going to give the west information about the next terrorist strike and due to the neglect he received from the intelligence agencies here in the west, he has either been converted to their cause or is at a cross-roads with his conscience. Either way the C.I.A weren’t able to prove this and they dismissed the case that one of their most highly trained operatives could be turned. Especially as he had been born and raised in America.”

“So, they gave him the formula and something went very wrong. The mole that had gotten into the C.I.A and into the next Hyper Program was discovered and during the augmentation process a fire fight erupted which damaged the calibration sensors that controlled how much formula was saturated into the body over time and so they overloaded. The mole was killed but it was too late to repair any damage. It shot the full formula into Hossein which resulted in his body’s acceleration process to mutate. The way the formula changes and fine tunes the body’s brain functions has to be done over a certain period of time. His was done in seconds and it would have undoubtedly driven him insane. He immediately awoke and went berserk. He killed everyone in the facility, most of which were colleagues he had been working with most of his career. Like you, all of his abilities had increased far beyond what anyone could have imagined but at an accelerated pace and it deformed his body. The rate at which his body grew was too fast and he is very different to what he was. When General Brigg’s heard about what happened, almost an hour afterwards, he ordered that the facilities fail-safe protocols go into action. So the thermonuclear weapon built into the base was armed. One minute later the Arizona Desert had a second sun.”

“Bloody hell. Please tell me he was vaporized in that blast….” said Jordan. He had suddenly become totally fixed on what Andrew was saying.

Andrew took out a small data-pad about the size of a small laptop notebook and loaded it up. After submitting bio-metric scans that tested his hand print and pulse rate it unlocked itself. He quickly loaded up a file titled ‘unknown 1’. “These are the last pictures we have of him escaping the facility.” said Andrew as he gestured Jordan’s line of sight to the data-pad. Jordan adjusted his vision and looked at the pictures of a monstrous man rapidly moving away from the facility and across the desert.

“We estimate his height to be anywhere between eight to ten feet tall and his weight to be somewhere in the region of four hundred pounds. We have no idea where he went after this. At the rate he accelerated I think he’s faster than you, most probably even stronger than you are too, all because of a freak accident. It’s a one in six billion chance that he managed to survive what happened to him. That’s what I calculated the odds to be. I looked at his psychological and genetic profile afterwards. General Briggs obtained them and gave them over to me. He fits into none of the categories that we carefully refined before we even considered someone for the Hyper Program. Why the C.I.A wanted him to be their candidate is beyond me.”

“So that’s it then….that’s why you came to see me. You want me to come and stop him. I already know what you’re going to say next. That he’s allied himself with the group he infiltrated.” said Jordan, growing increasingly frustrated.

“That’s what we assume yes.” replied Andrew. “A large freighter ship transporting Asian cars to the Middle East ran aground two month’s ago. On the lowest deck a massive hole had been torn out of its hull. No one can explain how it happened. We had our agents on the ground within six hours of the ship running aground and we know it was him. In the last few weeks isolated NATO bases in the Middle East have been attacked and suffered heavy damage as a result. What people saw on the news was a very different story to what actually happened. We can’t keep covering it up, eventually it’s going to get out.”

“So I’m going back to do the job for which I signed on for. To finish off the terrorists again.” said Jordan sarcastically.

“It’s much more than that. You were given the Hyper Formula for a very different reason. To finish off the fight against international terrorism was the ‘official’ objective but the real one eluded you all.” remarked Andrew.

“And that is?” Jordan replied quizzically.

“That government’s across the world were becoming increasingly more aware of the activity of ‘supers’ or ‘specials’, people with remarkable abilities. Naturally they feared the worst and they were all, including you Jordan, classified as weapons of mass destruction. Some of the known abilities of some of these supers were so shocking that government’s across the world secretly started to take action to either keep control of them or form defences. That’s the real reason for the ‘Hyper Program’. And because you have no limits, after every battle you fought, your bodies and minds would adapt and become better. But it could only be given to those who were highly trained and had served with total distinction and loyalty. Hence the reason for the correct physiological and psychological profiles before a candidate could even be hand picked. That’s why you were given the formula, to help defend your nation and others against a possible attack from these people. Most of which are law abiding but as in every society, where there are law abiders, there are also villains. We can’t take the chance and hope that it won’t happen someday. Because it will”

Jordan thought for a moment. Breathing in slightly he had just found out a lot more than he ever knew.

“There’s a battle coming…maybe a war. I want to help you become faster, stronger and fight better. I can do that if you come with me. I can give you a much better fighting chance Jordan.” said Andrew as he packed away the data-pad.

“And if I don’t go with you? When then?” asked Jordan, trying to anticipate the next reaction from Andrew.

“Then we go our separate ways and this conversation never happened. You carry on and I carry on.” Andrew said this with total truth. He didn’t want to mislead Jordan after all he had been through. “If you come with me, then I’ll promise that you will receive a full pardon from both Governments’. You’ll be a free man again, able to do as you please. Provided they’re not acts of war against them. I’ll make sure you go free because they can’t afford to loose me as their chief contractor to NATO. If something happens to me, well I don’t have to tell you that it won’t even be your training that tells you the situation wasn’t planned.” Andrew smirked and oddly enough, so did Jordan.”

“It’s settled then, I’ll go with you. When do we leave?” said Jordan, satisfied that Andrew was telling him the truth. “Whenever you’re ready Jordan” replied Andrew as he stood up.

“Give me five minutes…” Jordan said as he turned and moved to his bedroom to pack.

Chapter 2: Testing.

Jordan arrived the next morning with Andrew via his private and very luxurious helicopter in North Virginia. The landing zone was at one of Andrew Christian’s very private mansions set out in the country. From the route in, Jordan could tell that the security measures taken to keep his mansion as secure as possible were of the highest standard. He employed former Special Forces from various branches from the U.K and the U.S to keep his security second to none. Some said that he was better protected than the President of the United States himself, others said it was all just for show but Jordan new the truth. He might have ended up working for Andrew himself, the money was excellent.

As they landed, Jordan immediately went first out of the helicopter, all of his training on how to properly dismount from a helicopter had never left him. The only thing he didn’t do was drop down and go prone to secure the LZ. He was in safe territory. The security was already waiting for them when they dismounted and they were both calmly escorted onto the steps of his twenty bedroom mansion and then inside. Andrew asked to be left alone and his security immediately dispatched. Jordan knew they were only a heartbeat away if he needed them or if they suspected trouble.

They both calmly walked into Andrew’s rather large private working room. From here he had the ability to run his entire company if he wanted to. It had everything built into the room that human technology could so far, possibly invent. All of it was from his Corporation which was a multi-billion dollar empire that spanned the globe. Andrew walked to his private desk with the swagger of a God, he stopped with his back to Jordan and picked up a small globe that had his companies emblem on it. “Some people say that what I have done in the world, is truly God’s work. Granted, not all of it would be God’s work, i.e. the weapons and defence manufacturing but the medicines I have created that are being shipped out to the developing nations that are of the highest quality. I forced my company to take the most charitable route it could. Investing heavily in community building projects, I have built towns and cities, brought food to the hungry, clean drinking water to the thirsty. I have clothed the naked and housed the homeless and yet all of it has still left me feeling like I can still do more. Do I do this so people will idolise me? No, of course not, that would be entirely selfish of me. I know what it is like to come from nothing and so I appreciate every day that I have all of this because tomorrow it could all be gone.”

Jordan once again, found himself at the mercy of Andrew’s words.

“I was raised in a religious family but I am not a religious man and so I don’t see myself doing God’s work. If that were the case then I would have found all of the solutions to the worlds problems by now.” Andrew turned to face Jordan and looked him directly in his eyes.

“You on the other hand, you are a religious man and you are God’s work. You stood up and were counted, one man can make a difference and all it takes is the courage to stand up for what you believe in. Yes you may go about it in a violent way but you are a warrior bread from a marine. You belong to the small group of people that stand up and say that no one will hurt you, not on my watch. And you will die standing by those words, setting an example for the rest of us to follow. That’s the kind of selflessness this world needs to go by. Everyone looks out for each other” Andrew walked down from his desk, placed the small globe in Jordan’s right hand and pointed his left index finger into Jordan’s chest.

“You are that person. I see the strength in your resolve and in your heart. I like to think that’s why you weren’t killed on your last operation for Deep Dagger. You weren’t meant to die. Everything that has happened has led us to this point and I see now that I am meant to do a greater good through you. When I created the Hyper Formula, I saw then that I had made something so powerful that in the wrong hands it could destroy civilization as we know it. But in your hands, in your body, with your mind...well, that’s something else entirely”.

48hours later.

Back in New York City, Ryan Blake continued his morning walk down the city streets, searching for a new place to have breakfast. There was far too much choice in the big apple but this wasn't exactly a bad thing. As he moved he was taking his time, pinching electrical energy from the buildings that he passed by, he did this and smiled, knowing the people inside would be freaking out because their computers would have been turning off and on with no explanation. His stomach growled and he resisted the urge to speak out loud to his own stomach, instead he chose to supress this by clicking his own fingers as he moved.

A collum of trucks raced down the Brooklyn Bridge, weaving and aggressively accellerating through the traffic. Inside one of the trucks a man with tanned skin sat surrounded by heavily armed fighters from the Crimson Swords of Jihad. This one man inparticular ran his fingers gently across his knuckles, as each finger tip passed a knuckle, the knucle suddenly hardened and changed shape to form more of a spike than a mans knuckle. His lips parted only slightly, "remember the cause....remember your training...remember to kill them all.....do not fear death. If a man commits a crime against you...he must be paid back. Revenge is in our blood, to act otherwise, is bring great dishonour to our brotherhood and to our cause. Do not fail me".

The heavily armed, masked men answerd menacingly in unison, "loyalty without question, glory in death". A mobile phone went off and broke the silence inside the blacked out truck. The unknown man raised the small phone to his left ear and pressed the answer button. A voice echoed out through the speaker. "Great Dajjal, all units in position". The unknown man grinned evily "Commense the attack" he replied.

The NYC subway was packed as usual during the morning rush hour. A train which had had it's internal lights shorted out raced along the line towards Manhattan. Inside the carridges, many more heavily armed men, checked their weapons and cocked them ready for action. Three men in the carridge had large, armoured backpacks on. These three men were armed but more flanked by even more men brandishing submachine guns, assault rifles, RPG's and light machine guns. The train gradually slowed and came to a dead stop. A long bead of sweat tricked down the train drivers forehead as the barrel of a barretta was pushed against his forehead. The man closed his eyes and muttered a prayer. The trigger of the barretta depressed sending the 9mm slug crashing through the train drivers skull and out of his head, spalttering blood, skull fragments and brain matter inside the compartment and partially covering the murderer in his victims blood. The murdered left the train carridge and joined his fellow fighters in the main compartments.

Outside the train, commuters began to become frustrated. As their combined accusations and chants of complaints became louder, the doors of each compartment suddenly opened to a sound that echoed down the platform 'buuummm buuummmm'. The communters froze at the sight as the heavily armed men seemed to triumphantly and quickly debus from the blacked out compartments. Communters panicked and made a desperate and hopeless dash to escape. The terrorists raised their weapons and took aim......

Just outside of Manhattan a long line of twenty MIB's raced up the Hudson River. Each one packed out with heavily armed terrorists. The same three backpacks were being worn by members on each MIB.....

Last edited by FreeRunner on March 20th 2011, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. Empty Re: Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal.

Post by BlackOut March 18th 2011, 2:53 pm

Ryan wandered the lively streets of New York continuing to beat back his stomachs constant cries for relief. His clothing was casual, a purple and black plaid button up shirt, paired with a worn pair of black denim jean. The morning sun poured from the sky down onto his shoulders, his day had just started but he had a feeling today would be… nice. The delicious scent of his one vice wafted across his path. Breathing in deep the scent washed around inside of him pushing the snarling of his stomach to the back of his mind and replacing it with a new feeling. A loving grin grew across his face as he changed his course crossing the street and approaching a small coffee shop.

The bell on the door rang as he pushed his way inside, this morning the shop was teeming with life, which was not odd in the least. People were standing nearly shoulder to should to obtain their caffeinated beverages and as far as he was concerned it was well worth the crowd and the wait. His eyes danced across the menu he had so many options he usually had a tough time settle on one thing he wanted. Ryan ran his fingers through his hair and tapped his foot on the tiled floor. He turned scanning the small crowded room people sat and stood all around some anxious to satisfy their caffeine addiction and some enjoying their delicious reward showing all they had braved the line and claimed their prize. Ryan smiled he saw the impatience of the people around him. They fidgeted scowled and cursed under their breath as though their perfect little lives would fall apart around them if they had to wait a few minutes in line.

Ryan thoroughly enjoyed this any extended period of time that he spent not fighting in the streets with society’s filth was nice, it made him feel normal.
Turning his attention to a small television hanging from the wall next to him; he started to watch the morning news. The camera cut from the lead anchor woman to a view from a helicopter. People were flooding from the stairs of a subway in midtown Manhattan. They were screaming sprinting frantically up the stair pushing and trampling each other fear had taken over and the only thought was of self-preservation. The scene laid out before him on the scene reminded him that he was not normal. He did not have a job to go to or a family to come home after a long day. He was meant to protect the people around him from the scum of the planet, because if he didn’t who would. His first though was not one of self-preservation his was of the preservation of others he wondered what was wrong with him sometimes. He was one of the few people who ran into the fire instead of out. What was it that drove him? It was a question that he had no answer for. He stood staring at the screen and then shook his head “It doesn’t matter” he said to himself smiling pushing his way out of the line and through the door the bell signaled his exit as he returned to the streets.

Ryan ran down the street looking for a fairly deserted alley to suit up in. After running for about a block he ducked into a small secluded alleyway that he found sufficient to change in. Thanks to his superhuman speed he was able to change in an instant unbuttoning his shirt and pulling of his shoes and jeans revealing his costume underneath. The then quickly rolled his clothing into a tight bundle and tucked it under his shoulder. Last but not least he pulled his mask over his head he was no longer Ran Blake he was BlackOut.

Jumping up into the air he began to fly. The incident was taking place at Times Square-42nd Street station the busiest subway station in Manhattan. Gaining altitude Black turned finding the right direction and headed toward the disturbance. Soring over the city scape he looked below seeing red and blue lights earing through the streets heading in the same general direction as he was. As the amount of car grew he realized that this could be really bad. Speeding up he came in close to the roof of his apartment building which was no more than three blocks away from times station and he dropped his bundle of clothes to the roof of his building thinking it was the safest place for them. He continued without losing any speed decreasing his altitude more and more until he was just above the sea of cars that jammed themselves into 42nd street. The subway was already blocked off by a row of police cruisers forming a blockade. Black soared over the top of the police right into the entrance to the station.

Inside the station the soldiers from The Crimson Swords of Jihad had massacred almost all of the civilians inside. They were regrouping preparing to take their fight to the streets when the found one last survivor hiding in the restroom. Dragging him out the leader of the strike team prepared to execute him with the same berretta he had used on the train operator. The civilian let out a scream as the leader pressed the gun to his head. The shot never came though before he could leader could react BlackOut was on him floating just inches from the ground Black held the middle eastern man by throat squeezing tighter and tighter fighting the urge snap his neck right there. Throwing the man body against the wall the brick wall buckled and cracked under the force of the man’s body. The terrorist turned realizing what had happened them raised their weapons taking aim at BlackOut and the last survivor.

Bringing up a shield of electricity that totally split the room in two Black deflected the incoming projectiles away from himself and the man. “Get out… NOW!” he yelled turning his head to the man. The man sprinted away at Black’s command tripping up the stairs as he ran. Black as the man made his escape and then retuned his attention back to the group of soldiers. He smiled forcing the wall of electricity forward toward the team of terrorists. It tore across the terminal the electricity passing though the bodies of all the men causing them to briefly flinch. The attack was not powerful enough to do any serious damage but it would by him enough time to find some cover and formulate his next move. Black sprinted to his left taking cover behind an old token booth. They were bullet proof to protect the teller this allowed him some sort of cover but it wouldn’t last long. Sliding his head out around the side of the booth he made a quick count, there were twelve soldiers’ they were climbing back to their feet recovering from the small shock they received.

They still were recovering and black decided that this was his chance. Taking to the air he tackled one soldier who was still slightly twitching. He was across the room in the blink of an eye bringing the soldier to the slamming his head against the floor. Gripping the front of the soldier’s body armor he threw the limp body across the room taking out the next nearest soldiers’ legs. The weight of the body took out the man legs he hit the ground his gun flew from his hand. Black moved forward toward the man ready to finish him when he was grabbed from behind a knife slid into his shoulder. Black snarled shaking off the pain and releasing a brief blast of electricity from his body loosening the soldier’s grip. Bringing his elbow back he struck the man’s face, he felt the man’s jaw break under the force of the blow. Black began to become frantic as the soldiers were now completely recovered from his earlier attack and began to close in around him. Nine left, sweat dripped seeped through the front of his mask rolling down off of his face the droplets slashing to the ground in front of him.

The soldier closed in tighter their guns raised up, Black looked around and started forming a new plan. This has to work, he thought to himself. A surge of electricity shot off of his body attacking the closest lighting fixture above. The electricity ran through the wiring shorting out of the station’s lights as it went. The station was pitch black except for a few dim rays of light that came down from the city streets above. Black swept past the soldiers using his superhuman speed. The terrorists let off a few rounds in his general direction without being able to see him they could not hit him. Black closed his eyes he was able to use his electroreception to locate the armed men in the dark. Striking quickly he was able to take them out one by one. The soldier held firm they had no fear even as he tore through their ranks. At last Black had taken all but one down. BlackOut stood behind the last terrorist plunging his fist into the man’s back. An intense pain shot up his arm as it came into contact with the man’s back. He had some kind of thick armor plating on his back.

Ahh, what the fu…” he was unable to finish the obscenity before taking the butt end of an assault rifle to his face. His body fell hard to the tiled floor of the subway; his head swam as placed his hands on the floor trying to push him up.

“Don’t… move” the soldier said in broken English pressing the barrel of his assault riffle to Black’s head. Black blinked clearing the fog from his head. He recognized the salty taste of blood pooling in his mouth. Discharging a blast of electricity the bolt struck the man in his chest sending him across the terminal crashing into the wall. The he slid down the wall slumping to the floor in front of the stairs to the surface. Staggering to his feet Black walked across the room. Reaching down hi lifted the man by his shirt.

Who are you? Who do you work?” he yelled slamming the man’s body into the wall. The soldier laughed it defiantly and spat in Blacks face. “Fine then.” Black smiled pulling the soldier forward and meeting the terrorist’s head with his own. The limp body dropped heavily to the floor. “Damn it” he said rubbing the bridge of his nose. “The head-butt was a bad choice.” He looked down the light from the surface fell onto the man back. “What the hell?” he said to himself. It was not just armor on the terrorists back it was some kind of armored backpack. Black stared down trying to figure out what it could be strapped to the man back. Lifting the soldier up and slinging him over his shoulder Black ascended the stairs back to the streets above. The sunlight stung his eyes as they adjusted from the pitch black to the morning sun. The police had completely surrounded the exit of the subway. Black finished climbing the stairs dropping the dead weight on his shoulder to the ground in front of the police. “Find out what the thing is on his back” he said quietly. “I’m not sure but I’d say that it’s some kind of explosive.” Police scrambled when they heard the word bomb securing he man and taking the armored device off of his back. Black continued to walk away reaching a abandoned news stand which sat nearby, he pulled a bottle of water off hand slumped against the nearest wall. He rolled his mas up just high enough to free his mouth and turned to the police. “Watch yourselves when you go down there, most of them are still alive just unconscious.” He took a sip from the water and swished it around his mouth and then spitting out the bloodied water onto the sidewalk in front of him. He looked back to the police he smiled and chuckled quietly. “Make sure you have your flash lights on you too, because I kinda broke all the lights.” Black brought the bottle back to his mouth drinking the water this time.

“Sir” Black turned to the voice, a younger officer was addressing the more decorated man who Black figured was the man in charge. “We have received reports of multiple MIB’s coming up the Hudson river.” The officers turned to where Black was, but he was already gone.

Black flew across the New York skyline once again heading west toward the Hudson River. Stopping he gazed across the river watching a line of small inflatable boat loaded with the same heavily armed soldiers that had just attacked the Subway. “No way” Black muttered staring down as the boats made their way up the river. He realized there was no way he could take out all of them on his own.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 163
Job : Rockstar
Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal. Empty Re: Hyper's Augmentation - Phase 2: Rise of the Crimson Dajjal.

Post by Guest March 20th 2011, 12:10 pm

A heavy set of hardened titanium battleplate doors opened up. The bomb proof hydrolics gradually opened the thick doors with a satisfying thud. Jordan and Andrew stepped into a vast expanse, something Jordan hadn't seen since he was last a member of FIDELIS. Andrew calmly walked forward, Jordan followed, taking in the environment around him. There were rows and rows of powerful processing terminals that looked like they could run an entire battlespace campaign from this remote location. Andrew welcomingly gestured with his left hand for Jordan to go forward into an elevator. It looked more like something that had been shot out of a spaceship. The matte-black pod was dimly lit inside, Jordan noticed how he and Andrew fitted almost perfectly inside it, shoulder to shoulder. Had Andrew been anticipating this moment? Everything around him looked like it had been constructed as well as a heavily fortified nuclear command centre, everything around him had been constructed to suit his needs.

The doors on the lift closed and Andrews lips finally parted to speak. Jordan had the feeling that Andrew had purposely not said anything since they had decended into the hidden underground complex to allow Jordan to take in what he was seeing.
"I'm going to push you past all of your limits. The limits that you thought you couldn't surpass. I'll make you stronger, faster, more flexible, more agile, more durable and I'm going to try and break you mentally too."

"Sounds like fun..." replied Jordan.

Andrew keep his eyes forward on the doors, monitoring the built in depth and speed display on the wall mounted computer system. "No, it won't be at all, especially for you. If you also think that you can't fight better, I have something in store for you that will make you feel as helpless as a child. And until you overcome it, you won't be a better warrior."

Jordan didn't make eye contact with Andrew, instead he wondered how he could possibly be faster, stronger, more durable, smarter and fight better. Jordan's stomach gradually settled as the speed of the deceding lift came to a halt. They had arrived.

The doors parted and the two stepped out into another complex that seemed even larger than the first one. "This is where you will train. Everything you need is here. Weapons, food, hydration, clothing. This entire complex can withstand a direct nuclear attack and has a resistance to earthquakes stronger than magnitude 10 on the richter scale. It was here that I built the most advanced testing facility for the Hyper's. There was a similar one under construction but when the Program was decommissioned it never went into production." Jordan walked forward with Andrew as he showed him his most complex design ever. "This, is a gravity chamber". Jordan could barely take his eyes off of it. "Here I can taken Earth's normal gravity and amplify it. It's not affected by altitude, latitude, or local topology and geology. Inside this chamber, I can make you feel a hundred times heavier than you already do. The stress this will place on your body's density will be so much that you will have to go inside the chamber completely naked. Until you can get used to the force pulling your body down, you won't be able to wear any clothes, let alone your Hyper suit and equipment."

Jordan couldn't believe what he was hearing and seeing. "My suit can survive in that?".

"Maybe, but I have built you a new, up-armoured variant with far superior tech. You'll get that on completion of your training. So, Hyper Warrior, are you ready to begin?" replied Andrew.

Jordan stripped off his clothes down to his bare skin. Andrew repositioned himself at a terminal and activated the gravity chamber. The sealed door depressurised as the 'normal' gravity was rebalanced, allowed the door to open up and for Jordan to step in. Once Jordan had stepped in the door sealed itself inside. Jordan was quick to note the dimenson on the chamber. It measured fifty meters by fifty meters and was around fifty feet tall. There was no windows or anything that resembles any sort of transparancy. It was completely sealed. An internal speaker came to life. "Alright Jordan, I'll start you off on five times Earth's gravity before you move onto more advanced movements. This will last for two hours and it will place a lot of pressure on your body but I have absolutely no doubt your body will adapt after a short peroid of rest. Train hard, out". The speaker cut off and Jordan suddenly felt as if his bones were endlessly pushing him down into the ground. His breathing became more erratic and his heart accellerated to increase the blood flow around his body, forcing itself to work harder getting blood around his circulatory system.

Jordan wasn't sure how to start training so he decided to train how he already knew. A hard combination of body circuits and combatives. Since the Hyper Forumla would not allow his body to degrade, atrophy was non-existent but because of his previous, hard military training, it had been installed into his mind to never let yourself slip. A true warrior always keeps himself in shape and this was no different.

39hours later: Contact.

BlackOut cautiously watched as the men on the MIB's raced up the river.

Water was splashing hard against the side of the MIB, one of the terrorists tapped another one holding a PK machine gun. The terrorists looked up as his brothers in arms noticed what appeared to be a man watching them high above. Others too that were using PK machine guns, readied themselves and took aim. One of the terrorists looked through a tiny set of binoculars. His eyes widened as he realised what they were facing down. "BROTHERS! IT'S A SUPER! TAKE HIM DOWN!".

Just as the men began to train their weapons on BlackOut, another one of them on the lead MIB waved them off and began to speak to others holding communications equipment. "HOLD YOUR FIRE!!! Not all supers are do-gooders...if it comes towards us, then we take it down. Until then, hold your fire and maintain your cover!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 29th 2011, 8:56 am

Contact - minus 38 hours.

Jordan shadow boxed as rapidly as he could. Left, left, left, right, left, right, left, right, feint, feint, left lower hook, right uppercut. He exploded forward in his own mixed style of combat, this time resembling a Muay Thai fighter, thrusting his knee forward and high in an imaginary clinch he had just got onto his enemy. Diving forward, Jordan landed onto his finger tips and pushed himself back off of the floor, transferring the potential energy stored from the momentum gained from his initial movement, back into kinetic energy as he pushed as hard as he could. Jordan came crashing down to the gravity room floor, landing on his feet, he immediately went into a press-ups position and began to push out rep after rep.

Sweaty trickled off of his entire body. A salty droplet ran down his forehead, gliding over the tip of his nose and spilling itself onto his lips. Jordan gritted his teeth as he remembered the tase of his own body's sweat. Something he hadn't tasted or even felt since his augmentation with the HYPER formula. Jordan thanked God for muscle memory, although his muscles never experienced atrophy, his body felt like it used to before the forumla and Jordan relished this. The pain, the sweat, the warm blood rushing through his veins, the pain of muscle fatigue, his lungs feeling like they were going to explode, his heart beating so fast and hard it felt as if it would rupture his ribcage at any minute. Jordan was truely at home during hard physical training sessions.

Outside the chamber, Andrew sat at a terminal that monitered the gravity chamber and took readings. The computer calculated that Jordan was already increasing in ability. He watched through the compouter as Jordans press-ups turned into clap press-ups. He watched as Jordan exploded with precision and force from the floor. Eventually managing to clap his hands twice between each rep as he pushed off of the floor. Jordan changed style again and went into finger tip press-ups.

Back in the chamber, Jordans fingers felt like they were cracking, as the struggled to adjust to the higher gravity pushing down on him. Again he gritted his teeth and pushed on. Rep after rep he furiously pushed himself. A hundred reps later, Jordan exploded off of the floor and began to sprint across the chamber darting from side to side, attempting what flips he could muster. As he gained momentum he began running up the side of the room that encased him in the crushing gravity. He knew he was getting faster and stronger with every hour that passed. His desire to succeed pushed him harder.

Jordans feet his the room floor again, he pushed off hard and began to run. His vision suddenly narrowed and became blurred. He then blacked out and fell to the gravity room floor unconscious like a tonne of bricks.

Andrew noted that he had pushed himself too hard. There was still fifteen minutes on the timer left. Andrew decided to leave him in the chamber and see what happens. Would he die or would his body adapt in time?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut March 29th 2011, 10:11 am

Black hovered high above the Hudson River watching the M.I.B.s progress up the river. The soldiers had obviously spotted him. A few had even raised their weapons and pointed at him. They never fired though they watched him apparently waiting for him to make to first move. Turning their attentions back to their task they cut through the water toward moving farther and farther up the river.

Black watched curiously the boats did not seem to slow down Black figured that if these soldiers wanted to cause the most death and destruction like the ones in the subway then the most plausible distention would be Riverside Park. Black left the terrorists behind blasting up the river toward the park. It was a weekend morning and the afternoon would be here soon o the park was quite crowded.

Black altered his course heading back into the city. Staying lower than he usually did he weaved in and out of traffic blowing around the hundreds of daily commuters he kept his attention on all of the people around him. Why would they stop and only two strike teams he thought looking around suspiciously odds are there are more and had to find them. Was he dealing with a full scale invasion? If he was there was no way in hell he would be able to stop it, or even keeping it under control for that matter. Black stopped his forward propulsion land gently on the roof of one of the squad cars. He had flown all the way back to the Times Square-42nd subway the police all stopped and turned to him as he stood over then.

Let’s go, pack it up, we go a whole fleet of these fucks heading to Riverside Park I need ll of you to evacuate the civilians before they get there.” he shouted at the group of police who stared at him for a moment unsure of what to say. “So… let’s go” Black levitated up off the roof of the car and the majority of the officers below him scrambled piling into their vehicles and cranking their engines.

Black lead the charge and a tail of flashing red and blue lights followed. The sea of cars parted at the police cruisers barreled through the streets moving with urgency to prevent any more casualties this day. Black rose higher and higher leaving the cops behind as he sped toward the Hudson to see the progress of the soldiers. He still had time they were at least ten minutes out. Black shot up the river toward the park. The police had arrived and were clearing out the park leading the civilians out and making sure that Black would not have to be looking out for anyone while he was trying to hold off and army of pissed of terrorist while waiting for some kind of support.

As the last of the civilians were herded away from danger. Black stood taking in the area around him looking for a better vantage point. He was at the moment the cities only real defense and he had to make sure that he lasted as long as possible. Jumping upward Black flew toward a tall stone structure. It sat a few stories up and gave a clear view of the water. It would also provide him with some decent cover in a fire fight. Looked out toward the calm water of the river he saw the first of the boats pull up and land on near the park. Then another and another soon a small fleet of the little raft like crafts had were spread across the shore line. Black watched as the men jumped out of the crafts checking their weapons and equipment wait for the leader of the group to give an order. Black then spotted another one of the armored back packs he had seen before. It seemed that there were many in this squad of soldiers. He began to wonder what these things were housing. From the looks of it seemed like something quite bad. Black began to grind his teeth biding his time, he knew he had to play this one smart jumping in the middle of this many enemies would almost definitely end bad for him. He was sure that he would come out worse for wear if at all.

((Sorry for the wait bro, I was really busy with school and work last week I didn't have time to sit down and write.))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 13th 2011, 2:58 pm

I'm really sorry for my massive inactivity since I signed up. I'll be on here a lot more often now as I have some more time. IRL stuff had to come first.

I'll have some posts up soon. Sorry for the wait mate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 14th 2011, 9:58 am

Chapter 3: Engagement

Jordan's eyes felt heavy. His vision blurred. A dim light beaming down on him. Jordan ran his tongue across his lower lip, his mouth felt dry. It was an odd sensation as he hadn't experienced dehydration in years. Immediately he blinked to clear his vision and to shake off the confusion that was pooling in his mind. His training automatically kicked in. Threat assessment. As he began to sit up his whole body ached, just as it used to when he had been on Special Forces operations for weeks on end with little to no food and sleep. Fatigue, again, something he hadn't felt for years. Jordan looked around the room. He had been placed on what seemed to be some sort of a stasis bed. He placed his hands on his muscular chest and removed bio-electric sensors that were clipped onto him. The sensors fell away from the lean muscle that encased his chest. He suddenly felt a little pin prick on his temples. He reached up and his hands came into contact with a small 'bead' shaped device that were emitted a very dim blue light. He removed them from his temples and inspected them on the palms on his hands. He felt the urge to look to his left side. As he did this a small terminal had been connected to the stasis bed. On the HUD it read 'UPLOAD COMPLETE. OPERATIONAL STATUS: CONFIRMED'. His eyes looked towards his legs. He had been dressed while he was asleep. Green cargo bottoms comfortably encased his legs, although this was the only item of clothing that he had on. He placed the 'beads' that had been attached to his head down on the bed between his legs and decided to get up.

He twisted his hips so his torso was facing side on with the stasis bed, again the feeling of fatigue crept through his whole body. It felt good. Jordan actually felt human once more. He slid himself off of the bed, his feet touching the cold floor. He could instantly feel the fatigue burn in his legs. It took him a second or two to register the changes that had happened to his body. He would have to adjust to the 'normal time' or the real world. Despite the fatigue, Jordan could feel his strength and normal sense of wellbeing returning quickly. His body was healing and adapting, becoming stronger with each minute that passed. He looked ahead to the end of the dimly lighted room. A heavy set of pressurised titanium battle plate doors opened up.

"Good, you're up and moving about" said Andrew. Jordan immediately noticed the huge covered tray Andrew was carrying. Andrew approached Jordan. Suddenly Jordan's vision stopped altogether. Andrew looked as if he was barely moving at all. Jordan closed his eyes and shook his head to try and get a grip on the reality around him. This resulted in a shooting pain that went right through his brain and seemed to set his eyes on fire. The ensuring pain sent Jordan crashing to the floor, holding his head, groaning angrily.

Andrew calmly approached and placed the huge tray down on a table next to the stasis bed. Jordan shook his head again to clear his vision. Everything seemed to be moving at a 'normal' speed and time now. "Your body is has to finish adapting Jordan. Your sense of time combined with the rate at which your mind can receive and digest information outside of a high gravity environment your body has just been training in has increased massively. Therefore, just as it was when you first took the Hyper Formula, this process is repeating itself but at a far higher rate. You were kept unconscious for two days so your body had time. Unfortunately we don't have that, so I have to push you..."

Jordan almost lost his composure at the sound of those words. But he remembered his mission, he remembered Andrew's promise and he knew this was making him a much more proficient warrior. "With each passing minute you will feel your strength and sense of normality return" said Andrew reassuringly.

Jordan pushed himself up off of the floor and stood up to meet eyes with Andrew. Andrew directed his attention to the large tray and uncovered it. Jordan’s eyes met, layer upon layer of freshly steamed fish and chicken. However more disturbingly, there were three syringes placed down next to them. Each full with different liquids. Jordan moved to the tray. His vision was clear but his mind still ached. He immediately began to devour the food that was in front of him. There was no need for manors and a soldier in the field never really has time to enjoy a meal, they have to eat quickly. Two more minutes passed and Jordan finished off the last of the meat. "Only momentarily will you need the extra protein to help finish off building your muscles and damaged tissues, your body will do the rest. That meal was just a boost. And I'd just like to add, I think that's some sort of a world record for eating that I've just seen".

Jordan smirked. "So Andrew, what's the injections for? And what the hell did you have attached to my head?" he replied.

"Well, these injections are just to hydrate you quicker so you can go back in the gravity chamber immediately, it's a serum I've compiled that keeps soldiers in the field hydrated for longer, eliminating the need to carry extra water. And what you had attached to your head... I call them 'mind trainers'." Jordan cocked a quizzical look at Andrew. "And what has my mind be trained for then?". Andrew injected Jordan with the three syringes and then placed them back down on the tray. He then went and sat in a chair next to the stasis bed. "While you were sleeping, the computer there was keeping an eye on your vital signs as well as installing new knowledge into your brain." Already feeling the effects of the hydration serum, Jordan went and sat on the bed and listened once more.

"You don't know it yet but I've honed your fighting skills even further. There is now no combat system known that you are not disciplined in. Before this, from what I had seen and calculated somewhat, there wasn't anything you didn't know. I just made sure that if you didn't know something, you now know it. I've just increased your lethality more than tenfold. Statistically you can move, think, react and fight more than ten times greater than before. You just don't know it yet. When it happens, you'll react just like it was any other thought process, your mind has absorbed the information and you won't ever forget it. So as far as I can tell, you are now the most lethal person on the planet...by far. I've also schooled your brain in some advanced force training such as engineering and cyber warfare skills. You had those abilities before but now you have even greater ability."

Jordan took in a deep breath and exhaled at the sound of something which his brain already knew but consciously, he wasn't aware of yet. "Can anyone use this thing then?"

"No. After this is done I will be destroying everything here. I cannot allow anyone else to get their hands on this technology. It's too risky and I already have my suspicions that there are some out there that suspect or probably know about this place. So I can't afford to have anyone copy it and use it for their own purposes." replied Andrew rather bluntly with a strong sense of authority in his voice.

Jordan stood back up. "What's going on Andrew?"

It took a few seconds for him to reply but Jordan could already tell that Andrew didn't have the capacity to lie to him, even if he wanted to. "Hossein Lynch has attacked New York City and is unleashing chaos in his mutated form a.k.a 'Crimson Dajjal'".

Jordan stood firm "then I'm leaving now to fight him and finish him off..."

"You can't, I need you to finish what you've started here. Then go and fight him. You have to be patient." replied Andrew.

"But people are dying. I need to stop him now." barked Jordan.

"Training first. Then you can go and fight him. Until then, your allied super will have to fight on alone.... BlackOut can hold out until you arrive. When you do leave here, I have something for you and BlackOut. After you finish your training." said Andrew, gesturing Jordan forward through the heavy doors that opened up. They walked back into the next room and once again faced the gravity chamber. "Go and suit up Jordan" said Andrew again, pointed to Jordan's Freerunner suit. Jordan immediately went over to the suit and began to put it back on. Once he quickly finished suiting up he went back into the gravity chamber.

"I'm ready" said Jordan, totally steadfast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut April 15th 2011, 9:35 pm

((Don't worry about it bro, I've very busy the past few weeks also.))

The Soldiers lined up in a formation their guns at the ready, the began to move deeper into the park searching for any civilians they could kill. Black Sat still watching as the small army of men marched through the deserted park. All of the civilians had been cleared out so it was just him and them. Taking a deep breath he waited as the squad came closer to his position. He was standing on the opposite side of the sun in the shadow that his hiding spot cast. His costume was made for situations like this, it blended well with the darkness allow him to remain hidden to most eyes. The soldiers worked their way through the park right toward where he was hiding. Their movement was slow yet methodical checking all side looking for the slightest sign of human activity. Passing underneath his perch the soldier seemed to be perplexed. They were alone right now though he was outnumbered Black had the upper hand, as long as he stayed out of sight. As the formation of men passed him he worked out his next move in his head. Once they had moved passed him Black moved off the structure hovering over the group of men he held out his hand and a rush of electricity swirled up his arm to his hand. It formed into large swirling ball stray bolts of electricity skipped off and dissipated from view as the ball grew and gently turned in his palm.

Well… here goes nothing" he said throwing the ball of electricity down toward the crowd of men. Once out of his control the ball started to lose its shape. Spreading out more and more as it moved toward the ground. One soldier turned just in time to see the violent shower of electricity wash over him knocking him out.

The attack splashed over the gunman in the back of the formation. Black was surprised to see that only a few immediately fell. The men were very well trained most normal criminals would have been immediately taken down by such an attack and yet most of these men were still standing. Black did not wait to see what happened next as he took off toward a new spot to hide before anyone saw him. Crouching back in his perch he watched the men frantically aiming their guns in all directions looking for the source of the attack. Black smiled “Four down… and too many left for me to count”. Chuckled to himself he was fairly certain that his sense of humor was the only thing that kept him sane.

Sliding his body across the side of his tower he dropped down to the ground using his electricity to land gently and quietly. Black slid his head out from the side of the structure. It was too quick of a movement his eyes met the eyes of one of t soldiers. “Shit.” Pulling his head back around the corner he avoided the man’s gunfire as it whizzed by. “I might be boned” he said to himself pressing his back against the stone as gunfire rained down on the other side.

Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2011, 9:22 am

(OOC: I'll have a post up either tomorrow or Saturday ok mate. I hope you recieved my PM's well.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2011, 6:29 pm

Contact minus 12 hours.

An armoured first thrusted itself forward followed swiftly by another and then many more, as fast as any eye could follow them. Freerunner had been training flat out for hours. His body had adapted to the new pressures of the gravity chamber, even inside his Freerunner suit. He moved quickly with evasive movement just as quickly as he attacked and also went through all the katas of swordsmanship using nothing but his mind. He flipped, thrusted, diver, rolled and darted around the chamber in a never ending cycle of combat. The external sensors trying to follow him were trying to keep up with the speed he was producing. Outside the chamber Andrew remained stunned at how quickly he had advanced and a smile began to form across his face as he watched Freerunner's combat motion as if it were pure fluid. Transferring from one motion to the next, effortlessly, with utter precision and lethality.

Freerunner was pushing himself harder and harder but he had never felt so fast and so strong in his entire life. His combat motion seemed sharper, as if someone had taken the 'human' mistakes out that were likely to make him slip up. His mind was proigressing through techniques and scenarios faster than he had ever thought before, this in turn was making his body perform faster and harder. He felt no fatigue, the feeling of invicibility washed over him but he was even quicker to remind himself that in any scenario, he must also throw caution into the mix and be on his guard at all times. Truely, his training had honed him perfectly.

The gravity chamber had suddenly shut down while Freerunner was in full combat motion, going through a Kyokushin kata. He came to a dead stop and looked directly at the door. Hearing Andrew's heartbeat and breathing before he opened the door. The doors parted and Andrew stepped inside, dragging Freerunners equipment along with him.

"This chamber multiplies Earth's gravity tenfold, and you were moving around inside it like it were childs play. You're ready."

Freerunner removed his helmet mask, his eyes steadfast with determination. "I'm ready...." he coldly replied.

Andrew dropped Freerunners equipment and approached him gently, placing his left hand on his right shoulder. "You're a good man Jordan. Few men have the sense of justice you have and even fewer are prepared to fight for it. Ryan Blake is in trouble. I have constructed a new battlesuit for him to wear. It's my gift to him for coming to your aid. He is a remarkable individual and he will need it when the time comes. I've told you of my fear, the war that is approaching. The righteous need every asset they can get their hands on in order to prevail. Another dead super with a strong sense of justice in his heart, won't help that. I'm asking you to give the suit to him. It's exactly the same as your new suit. An up-armoured Hyper Warrior suit with a built in HUD. The only difference between the two is that Ryan's works to help amplify his own abilities as well as some other gadgets I've stalled.... Yours is an up-armoured one for added protection, not that you'll need it, but it will prove useful I'm sure. Again, it's completely insulated like the one you have on now, to protect you against sudden depressurisation from a vacuum and from high sources of heat, radiation, toxins, electricity etc. It's just got an added outer layer of protection. It's is also only 3lbs heavier than your current suit so added weight won't be a problem. I know you'll use this when you feel the need."

"Thank you Andrew. Where do I find them?" replied Jordan.

"They'll be waiting for you tomorrow. Now, you can either carry on training or rest?" said Andrew.

"But what about BlackOut?" said Jordan rather angrily.

"I'm sure you know he'll be fine. He's handled worse. If he can't handle it until you arrive then I'm afraid that if a war between the supers starts, he won't last very long. If he can't hold out then he will have to learn how to!". replied Andrew, irritation growing in his voice.

Jordan simply nodded and left the chamber.

Later on that night, Jordan was kneeling on the roof of Andrew Christians huge mansion, under the bright moonlight he bowed his head in prayer. "Dear lord, protect Ryan Blake....."

Chapter 4: Freerunning.

Contact minus 1 hour.

The morning sun rose, it's warm light kissing the Earth goodmorning. Andrew Christians private fast-jet roared to life. Freerunner stepped onboard quickly, already suited up but holding his helmet mask underneath his arm. All his equipment was securely fixed to the suit. His straight edged katana blade was secured to the suit. Daggers, stun grenades, smoke grenades, two telescopic reinforced fighting staffs, one on each thigh. Most prominantly though, in a large kevlar lined rucksack, BlackOut's newly made up-armoured suit was securely sealed. Andrew Christian stepped onboard and quickly took his seat. The doors locked and the pilot immediately used his fast-jets VTOL capability and lifted off vertically into the air and then shot off once it had built up the required power. Jordan still hadn't lost the dogged determination in his eyes. He had purposely worn his rosary beads under neath his suit. He wanted Christ as close as he could to his body.

"We'll be over NYC in roughly 45mins. You're ready now Jordan. Hyper Warrior is in full motion. After this battle, you'll only be getting stronger and faster once more. I only hope Mr Blake can hold on until we get there" said Andrew.

Jordan remained motionless, his eyes looking out of the armoured compartment window. Andrews onboard security detail closely scrutinised Jordan in his suit. Jordan noticed a U.S.M.C Force Recon tattoo on one of the guards muscular forearms. "Once a marine, always a marine brother" said Jordan. The guard smirked, now aware thet Jordan was in the Corps himself.

Contact minus 30mins.

Black hovered high above the Hudson River watching the M.I.B.s progress up the river. The soldiers had obviously spotted him. A few had even raised their weapons and pointed at him. They never fired though they watched him apparently waiting for him to make to first move. Turning their attentions back to their task they cut through the water toward moving farther and farther up the river.

Black watched curiously the boats did not seem to slow down Black figured that if these soldiers wanted to cause the most death and destruction like the ones in the subway then the most plausible distention would be Riverside Park. Black left the terrorists behind blasting up the river toward the park. It was a weekend morning and the afternoon would be here soon o the park was quite crowded.

Black altered his course heading back into the city. Staying lower than he usually did he weaved in and out of traffic blowing around the hundreds of daily commuters he kept his attention on all of the people around him. Why would they stop and only two strike teams he thought looking around suspiciously odds are there are more and had to find them. Was he dealing with a full scale invasion? If he was there was no way in hell he would be able to stop it, or even keeping it under control for that matter. Black stopped his forward propulsion land gently on the roof of one of the squad cars. He had flown all the way back to the Times Square-42nd subway the police all stopped and turned to him as he stood over then.

“Let’s go, pack it up, we go a whole fleet of these fucks heading to Riverside Park I need ll of you to evacuate the civilians before they get there.” he shouted at the group of police who stared at him for a moment unsure of what to say. “So… let’s go” Black levitated up off the roof of the car and the majority of the officers below him scrambled piling into their vehicles and cranking their engines.

Black lead the charge and a tail of flashing red and blue lights followed. The sea of cars parted at the police cruisers barreled through the streets moving with urgency to prevent any more casualties this day. Black rose higher and higher leaving the cops behind as he sped toward the Hudson to see the progress of the soldiers. He still had time they were at least ten minutes out. Black shot up the river toward the park. The police had arrived and were clearing out the park leading the civilians out and making sure that Black would not have to be looking out for anyone while he was trying to hold off and army of pissed of terrorist while waiting for some kind of support.

As the last of the civilians were herded away from danger. Black stood taking in the area around him looking for a better vantage point. He was at the moment the cities only real defense and he had to make sure that he lasted as long as possible. Jumping upward Black flew toward a tall stone structure. It sat a few stories up and gave a clear view of the water. It would also provide him with some decent cover in a fire fight. Looked out toward the calm water of the river he saw the first of the boats pull up and land on near the park. Then another and another soon a small fleet of the little raft like crafts had were spread across the shore line. Black watched as the men jumped out of the crafts checking their weapons and equipment wait for the leader of the group to give an order. Black then spotted another one of the armored back packs he had seen before. It seemed that there were many in this squad of soldiers. He began to wonder what these things were housing. From the looks of it seemed like something quite bad. Black began to grind his teeth biding his time, he knew he had to play this one smart jumping in the middle of this many enemies would almost definitely end bad for him. He was sure that he would come out worse for wear if at all.

The pilot's voice came over the intercom. "Mr Christian sir, NYC e.t.a in two mikes!". Even his pilots were all former military. Truely, he employed the best of the best. Jordan stood up and secured his helmet mask back on. His menacing look even more complete as he clenched his fists as he prepared himself. Freerunner moved to the back of the aircraft as it moved itself towards NYC. Doing so he picked up the armourd rucksack and secured it tightly over his back and clipped in the titanium clips across his torso so he didn't lose the rucksack if he made a hard landing. Andrew Christian's onboard computers locked onto the emergency services traffic and he used this to co-ordinate with the pilot to locate BlackOut's position.

"Remember Jordan, Ryan will know what to do when he puts the suit on." said Andrew, his face still fixed on the built in HUD that he was working at.

"Roger" replied Jordan, again his voice cold as he focused on the jump. The aircraft raced over NYC, hundreds of feet above the skyscrapers.

The Soldiers lined up in a formation their guns at the ready, the began to move deeper into the park searching for any civilians they could kill. Black Sat still watching as the small army of men marched through the deserted park. All of the civilians had been cleared out so it was just him and them. Taking a deep breath he waited as the squad came closer to his position. He was standing on the opposite side of the sun in the shadow that his hiding spot cast. His costume was made for situations like this, it blended well with the darkness allow him to remain hidden to most eyes. The soldiers worked their way through the park right toward where he was hiding. Their movement was slow yet methodical checking all side looking for the slightest sign of human activity. Passing underneath his perch the soldier seemed to be perplexed. They were alone right now though he was outnumbered Black had the upper hand, as long as he stayed out of sight. As the formation of men passed him he worked out his next move in his head. Once they had moved passed him Black moved off the structure hovering over the group of men he held out his hand and a rush of electricity swirled up his arm to his hand. It formed into large swirling ball stray bolts of electricity skipped off and dissipated from view as the ball grew and gently turned in his palm.

“Well… here goes nothing" he said throwing the ball of electricity down toward the crowd of men. Once out of his control the ball started to lose its shape. Spreading out more and more as it moved toward the ground. One soldier turned just in time to see the violent shower of electricity wash over him knocking him out.

The attack splashed over the gunman in the back of the formation. Black was surprised to see that only a few immediately fell. The men were very well trained most normal criminals would have been immediately taken down by such an attack and yet most of these men were still standing. Black did not wait to see what happened next as he took off toward a new spot to hide before anyone saw him. Crouching back in his perch he watched the men frantically aiming their guns in all directions looking for the source of the attack. Black smiled “Four down… and too many left for me to count”. Chuckled to himself he was fairly certain that his sense of humor was the only thing that kept him sane.

Sliding his body across the side of his tower he dropped down to the ground using his electricity to land gently and quietly. Black slid his head out from the side of the structure. It was too quick of a movement his eyes met the eyes of one of t soldiers. “Shit.” Pulling his head back around the corner he avoided the man’s gunfire as it whizzed by. “I might be boned” he said to himself pressing his back against the stone as gunfire rained down on the other side.

Contact minus 10 minutes.

"Got him!" shouted Andrew. The VTOL fast-jet aircraft suddenly jerked to port side and raced over the city, maintaining the same alititude. "He's directly below us Jordan! Go get'em!" shouted Andrew again. Freerunner had chosen to stick with his original suit and left his up-armoured one on the aircraft with Andrew. The aircraft jets levelled out and it began to hover, the roar of its engines deafening but to Freerunner, he regulated his senses so he could hear perfectly. The side hatch opened up and Freerunner threw himself out and went into a dive directly below. Andrew's VTOL aircraft lifted away and increased it's alititude before moving off. Freerunner angled his approach. He had calculated that he had already reached terminal velocity with the added weight on his back and he spread himself out in a 'starfish' shape, immediately his decent slowed but he was still falling at an incrtedible speed. Time began to crawl again, his eyes taking in the situation around him and his brain processing it even faster than before, allowing Freerunner to think even quicker than he usually does. Again he moved his body into a 'dart' shape and shot straight down towards Riverside Park. With distance closing rapidly, he quickly flipped his body in mid-air, again reducing the speed at which he fell. Tweaking his vision he could now see the terrorists surrounding BlackOut. Just before impact he flipped once more and then crashed straight into the park floor in crouched stance sending debris flying in all directions, pushing out a small mist of mud and dirt. The terrorists, momentarily stunned, opened fire on the position, turning their backs on BlackOut and hammering Freerunners position with heavy machine gun and assault rifle fire.

Freerunner exploded forwards, moving his body at awkward angles to avoid the incoming bullet paths which he could easily see. As he moved forward, again time around him seemed to slow down as his brain took in the situation and digested the information accordingly. Freerunner quickly unsheathed his blade from around his back and brought it to bare. Effortlessly he moved towards a line of seven terrorists trying to hit him with AK47's. Within the last two bullets leaving the barrels of their AK47's, Freerunner had closed the gap and swung his blade to their lower torsos, slicing all of them in half effortlessly. He flipped backwards at an accellerated rate and quickly tossed two stun grenades into a tree line that was concealing several more terrorists. The stun grenades went off, blinding them and obliterating their hearing, forcing them to drop their weapons and grab their ears. Freerunner landed , double-stepped and side-kicked one terrorists in his ribs, instantly shattering them and cracking his spine, sending him petling into a nearby tree, and splitting the solid wood inside, leaving the tree bent at an awkward angle. Freerunner then jumped onto the remaining six and pumbled them with his bare fists, crushing skulls with punches and breaking spines with sharp elbows to their backs.

The last terrorist tossed a grenade that exploded just a foot away from Freerunner. Freerunner pushed through the blast and sprinted towards the terrorist, swinging his body low and sweeping the man off of his feet, the connection breaking the mans legs and sending him spining into the air. Freerunner continued his momentum and span his torso around again, using the kenetic energy he had gained from spining lower, he exploded upwards and roundhouse kicked the concussed terrorise sending him crashing into the floor in a lifeless heap, many meters away. Freerunner quickly sheathed his blade over his back and dropped the rucksack off of his back, releasing the armoured clips on his chest that held it so secure.

BlackOut broke cover and floated up and over from where he had taken shelter.

"Good to see you again, but before we catch up..open that rucksack up. I have something for you.." said Freerunner rather quickly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut May 20th 2011, 8:51 pm

Black pressed his back against the towering stone structure that served as his cover. The gunfire crashed into the side. Black ground his teeth trying to form new plan in his head, he refused to let panic set in, he refused to let a bunch of pissed of guys with guns break him. Clenching his fists and breathing in and out quickly he tried to psych himself up. If he was going out he was going out in style. A deafening crash shook the ground of the park. The gunfire stopped for a moment, and then intensified for a moment, and then it stopped all together. Black stood still for a second wondering what was going on. Peeking around from his cover he saw the copses of the men littering the parks freshly cut lawn. A lone figure stood waiting among the bodies.

No shit.” He laughed floating out form his cover. He recognized the man almost immediately Freerunner another hero that had helped him fight off an army of the Deceiver’s mechs not to long ago.
Aren’t you a sight for sore eyes” Black smiled “Thanks for the assist.” Black landed in front of Freerunner.

"Good to see you again, but before we catch up. Open that rucksack up. I have something for you.." he said quite fast motioning to a armored bag sitting on the grass. Black crouched down to the ground; the armored ruck had two latches on the front that he quickly flipped open. Inside the bag was a suit, Black pulled it out from the bag to look it over. It was a suit similar to his own, though lightly armored. It was light weight had flexible armor plating. The design was reminiscent of his own a base of black with yellow details. Black then reached for the mask, I was similar to his own though like the suit it had flexible armor plating. Pulling his current mask off he shook out his hair, which had been matted it his head from sweat. Pushing his hair back he took the new mask and pulled it over his head.

The mask was dark for a moment and then it sprang to life. It was computerized immediately bringing up readings of the environment highlighting sources of electricity specifically.
Now this is cool” smiled viewing the environment through the masks HUD. Okay let’s try this out he said excitedly to himself. Jumping he soared upward into the sky, the mask’s HUD highlighted a nearby Pole-mounted power transformer. Black flew toward the pole stopping when he was near enough to reach out and touch the transformer. The intense battle he had been through the past few hours had taken a toll on him. His electrical stores were severely depleted and he could feel that his movements were sluggish. Reaching out he placed his fingers gently on the device and started to draw electricity from it. He was capable of doing this doing this remotely he could even absorb ambient electricity from the environment but this was the fastest and most efficient way to recharge his body.

Black started to feel himself perk up as the electricity rushed through his body. His hands sparked as he pulled it from the transformer, his muscles pulsed with electricity as he backed away from the device flying downward from the pole back to where Freerunner was standing. “Wow I’m not going to lie this thing is awesome.” Black pulled off the mask and looked at his old friend. “So, bringing me a new suit, helping me fight off hordes of heavily armed extremists, you’re probably expecting me to put out huh?” He said jokingly to the hero and raising his hand to shake. “So how’ve you been?

Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 24th 2011, 4:33 pm

Jordan smirked beneath his helmet mask. "I'm doing well, thanks BlackOut. I can see you had everything under control here..." said Freerunner, gradually gesturing to the destruction all around the area and the either dead or dying militants. "I couldn't let you have all the fun now could I?" he said again, jokingly.

"We'll have time for jokes later. Now, we move and we hit hard and we hit fast.". BlackOut simply replied by nodding.

"I'll lead the way, if you can see anything as you fly higher above me or if you intercept any transmissions, take the lead and I'll follow you"

Freerunner span in the balls of his feet and pushed off turning the potential energy stored into kinetic energy, cracking the earth beneath the overpressure he exerted from his high energy acceleration. BlackOut broke form and thrusted himself forward in the air in hot pursuit, rapidly gaining altitude as he did so. Freerunner kept his pace fast. BlackOut could see the difference in his movements. He was more agile, faster and certainly more precise than ever with his rapid pace.

10 Minutes Earlier.
Hossein's attack music.

The Brooklyn Bridge had been closed at both ends by the National Guard and the F.B.I bringing the hordes of traffic to a grinding halt with nowhere to go. They now had hundreds of armed soldiers and agents making their way down the bridge from both sides, systematically checking each vehicle and sweeping the bridge as they went along. Helicopters circled high above and down below, armed patrol boats skimmed along the water. Hossein Lynch knew that his plan was no in serious jeopardy. After 9/11 the U.S Government took threats to its citizens very seriously both abroad but even more so within its own borders. It was not surprising that they had clamped down so quickly after the initial attacks.
In his transport truck, his fighters knew that their time had come to fight and die. “Do not fear them my brothers, do not fear those demons and their fire! If you die, then you die courageously for our cause! INSHALLAH!!” said Lynch, stirring up his follower’s die-hard spirit. A resounding and aggressive response followed from his fanatical followers “ALLAH HU AKBAR!!!!!” ALLAH HU AKBAR!!!!”. They continued to chant this as their readied their weapons and armed opened up the armoured bag. Passing the bag to Lynch he pulled down the bag revealing a bomb made with complex circuitry. He punched in the ten digit code and armed the timer – 2:00.

His men shot out from the back of the truck, quickly followed by his men in the other trucks. All armed with PKM’s, AK47 variants, M16’s, RPG’s and sub machine guns. They instantly opened fire and began their desperate massacre on the bridge. The helicopters overhead were shot at with the PKM’s and RPG’s. Two immediately being hit while others dived and darted away from the fire. The soldiers and agents immediately converged in the militants position. Helicopters that flew overhead opened fire with their door gunners, peppering the militants with rounds as they shot anyone and anything they could get in their line of sight.

Amongst the chaos, Hossein Lynch stepped out of the truck, the bomb in on hand and an AK47 in the other. He tossed the bomb underneath his truck and began to continually murder people who were desperately trying to escape the hail of gunfire and RPG’s. He moved rapidly, fire and manoeuvring as fast as men’s eyes could follow. The helicopter above struggled to pin him down in one position as he made his way down the bridge and towards the city. As he moved along taking rounds for the helicopter he began to sprint over the top of the cars. He estimated the helicopter to only be fifty feet above him, so he decided to take it out. He crouched low and then exploded upwards, using all of might in his legs, propelling him into the air. As he did so he brought his AK47 to bear and unloaded a full magazine into the unsuspecting door gunner, killing him instantly.
His hands found their mark as he grabbed hold of the door mounted M240 machine gun, pulling the already dead door gunner out of the helicopter, tossing his dead body down to the bridge below. Gritting his teeth and letting out a roar, he droves his hands through into the pilots cockpit, squeezing the pilot by the throat and snapping his neck effortlessly. His co-pilot reached for his pistol, before he could draw his Glock, Hossein broke through into the cockpit, grabbing the mans head and squeezing through his helmet, applying enormous amounts of pressure to his skull, caving it in and crushing his brain, killing him instantly.

The helicopter spun wildly out of control. Hossein began to feel the rush of uncontrollable aggression surge through him as the helicopter smashed into the bridge, exploding into an enormous fireball , taking out part of the bridge and many abandoned cars with it. His fighters fought on, many already beginning to get killed as the soldiers and agents closed in on their positions. An overturned car which lay onto of the inferno of the helicopter wreckage lifted up with an ear splitting screech and fell back down onto its underbelly. Hossein quickly emerged and walked right out of the wreckage, his clothes torn and burnt with purple discoloured blood vessels beginning to appear all over his body. Seeing the soldiers and agents moving in on his position he quickly charged them and began to mutilate them with his bare hands, those at distances he killed off quickly with weapons he had torn away from unfortunate soldiers and agents that had been in his unstoppable path of destruction.

Moving faster than the agents and soldiers could train their weapons, he flipped over vehicles and even tossed bodies at his advancing foes, demolishing his way through anything that had been deployed against him. The soldiers and agents immediately called for backup and lots of it but it wouldn’t arrive in time. Now moving with animal rage and armed with up to date weapons he had seized from agents and soldiers, Hossein was now even more dangerous than before as he headed towards the roadblock up ahead, trampling and shooting his way through civilians and security alike. As he burst through the checkpoint, he opened fire with the captured weapons. The soldiers and agents were equally as useless at stopping him as the men on the bridge were.

By now, most of Manhattan was being evacuated across the water to New Jersey where thousands of deployed National Guard were waiting to secure evacuees as Hossein trampled and shot his way into the city. On the Brooklyn Bridge the followers of Hossein are on their last legs. The better trained and better equipped agents and soldiers move in to finish them off around their trucks. A strange bleeping sound begins to emit from underneath Hossein’s truck for a few seconds. BOOM!!!.

The truck detonates in a technicolor of fire and green, emitted an explosive diameter fifty meters wide, pushing out a fiery and corrosive over-pressure for hundreds more meters in every direction. The bomb not only had massive explosive power but also a severe corrosive destructive ability too. The Bridge itself began to buckle and bend from the explosive and from the bombs corrosive properties that began to eat into the bridge itself and demolish it. Soldiers and agents further back suddenly dropped to the floor, their armour, clothes and skin began to break up and kill them. If these bombs had gone off in the centre of NYC, they would have killed tens of thousands within minutes.

Hossein continued on his rampage through the city, cutting down innocent people and any attempt to stop him.

Present moment. Contact Minus 2 Minutes.
New York City's destruction music

Freerunner sat perched with perfect balance on top of the Chrysler building as he listened out with his increased senses for sounds of gunfire and chaos. It wasn’t far away. He had heard the explosion way before anyone else’s ears could have heard them and knew that the situation had gone from very bad, to fucked up in a very short space of time. Whoever was doing this would pay dearly. He looked below at the burning vehicles and bodies that littered the streets. Most of which were soldiers and their destroyed vehicles. The very building he was positioned on, was on fire and had been partially destroyed. BlackOut hovered next to him, listening out for radio traffic but there seemed to be none, only the military frequencies calling for back-up to go back into the city and talk of impending heavy reinforcements form the U.S Marine Corps.

Another explosion went off in the distance, a massive fireball erupted so far that it could be seen between the buildings. BlackOut and Freerunner nodded to one another. The explosion came from Times Square. Both Freerunner and BlackOut jumped into action. Freerunner launched himself off of the building towards the next sky scraper and BlackOut flying forward on his electrical energy.

The sounds of gunfire and explosions became ever more present. Freerunner moved faster and landed on a building overlooking Times Square. BlackOut came to a dead stop and landed next to him. Down below Hossein Lynch opened up with a SCAR-H assault rifle with a mounted grenade launcher on the bottom. He had stolen this weapon from a soldier he had killed and just kept him ammunition topped up as he went along. “Whoever this guy is, he’s taken on the Nation Guard and Federal Agents…and won. He knows how to fight….” Freerunner quietly said. BlackOut nodded in agreement. “You suit will protect you against bullets and explosive force BlackOut, but don’t rely on it totally. Keep moving fast and don’t let him pin you down in one spot with that weapon. I’m going down there to stop him… You flank him from behind.” BlackOut quietly nodded.

Freerunner noticed BlackOut had gone completely quiet. He was obviously in the zone now and had channelled his thoughts into one single motive – eliminate the threat to people’s safety. Freerunner’s thoughts were no different.

He leapt from the building and crashed down to the Earth below. As he did this he twisted his body and tossed a concussion grenade down at Hossein’s feet. Just as Freerunner hit the floor in a crouched position, cracking the tarmac, the grenade detonated, disorientating Hossein. Freerunner thrusted himself forward, time around him again seemed to crawl as his brain absorbed the situation making everything around him move with ultimate exaggerated slowness. He closed the gap within the blink of an eye he pushed his left hand up through Hossein’s stance to break his grip on the weapon, locking his arm underneath Hossein’s armpit as he did so. He followed this up by palm striking him across his law line which snapped his head back violently with a horrendous crunch. Freerunner moved like fluid; faster, disciplined and with ultimate lethality as he stepped across Hossein’s body to the right, bringing his right elbow to bare and driving it right across Hossein’s jaw. As he did this he followed through with the momentum and flipped Hossein high over his right shoulder, transferring the momentum gained and using it to aid his throw as he launched Hossein into a shop across the road. Time suddenly seemed to speed up to ‘normal’ motion again. Hossein crashed through the glass and smashed right through the entire shop, destroying its internal design. Freerunner quickly stepped back into a defensive stance, tweaking his senses. He could see Hossein slowly getting to his feet amongst the brick dust. He could also hear the beat of his heart and his breathing. Hossein’s heart rate and breathing accelerated. Freerunner remained on his toes, ready to counter attack.

It had dawned on him that BlackOut hadn’t come down to attack him yet either. He knew he was choosing the exact moment to strike so he could be his most effective. BlackOut was far more lethal than he appeared.

Hossein’s roar of aggression echoed out of the building and seemed to carry on throughout Times Square. He pushed the debris off of himself and began to move back out from the shop. His expression hadn’t changed and what was even more of a surprise was that he looked barely scratched. Freerunner now knew he had abilities like him. But he was confident he was now faster and stronger. The question was, how long would it take to beat Hossein?

“Hossein Lynch…you’re time has come!” shouted Freerunner. His determination was unmoveable as always. Hossein grinned and then tore off his tattered shirt. Lynches lips parted and spoke in a mocking and menacing tone “Hossein? He is DEAD!...Hahahaaa….” replied Lynch, his skin suddenly becoming even more red, beginning to turn blood crimson as his body began to stretch and grow. Freerunner didn’t move and only watched as his enemy turned into a hulking monster. “I AM!!!!” shouted Lynch, as his body rapidly underwent a metamorphism into a huge crimson red figure with overshot purple bloody vessels ready to explode from his body. “THE CRIMSON!! DAJJAL!!” his voice changed with his final words do a severely deeper, more menacing tone as his vocal chords changed along with the rest of his body.

Freerunner stood before a horrifying goliath. This was the true terror. The real evil that lay dormant inside him. This was what had been attacking NATO bases in the middle east and destroying them completely. And now it stood before Freerunner, over 9ft tall and weighing over 700lbs, ready to annihilate anything that stood in its path. He had just become many times more dangerous. Freerunner clenched his teeth beneath his helmet mask with sheer grit and determination. A true warrior fights with the mind. Freerunner would defeat him and stop him here and now. Or he would die trying.

“Lets go!” said Freerunner.
Beginning of the battle music.

The two rushed at each other with a pace that made the concrete beneath their feet crack from the sheer kinetic energy they were both emitting. Both pushed off and dived at each other with as much energy as they could muster in their strides. Freerunner representing David, and The Dajjal as Goliath. The two connected with a thunderous shockwave as they crashed into each other’s bodies. The Dajjal attempting to wrap up a smaller Freerunner with his enormous physique. Freerunner slipped out of his crushing grasp and, moving his left arm down and twisting his hips so his body pivoted around Dajjal’s arms, he exploded his arm forwards and upwards as he weaved and struck simultaneously. His uppercut connected with Dajjal’s jaw which he almost seemed to just absorb. Freerunner leapt forward, firmly clenching both arms behind Dajjal’s neck and driving his right knee upwards into his solar plexus, making The Dajjal roar out in pain. Freerunner followed up by letting go of his neck and thrusting his left fist upwards and into the solar plexus again, adding to Dajjal’s discomfort and agony. Crimson Dajjal swung his left fist forward in an attempt to catch Freerunner in a left cross. His attempted retaliation failed as Freerunner ducked underneath and swivelled his body around the Dajjal’s enormous fist, grabbing hold of his wrist with his left hand, using his own weight and force against him, he aided his movement by pulling him forward. He quickly brought his right leg to bare and drove it upwards, again catching him right across his torso, letting go of his wrist as he connected and followed through for more power sending Dajjal flying backwards into an already destroyed car, his enormous back crushing and buckling the burned out car.

The Dajjal quickly grasped it with his enormous hands and flipped his torso forward whilst simultaneously launching the destroyed car at Freerunner. Time again seemed to slow down to Freerunner as he reacted with eye snapping speed and easily jumping so the tips of his toes on his left foot touched the car as he pushed off. Unexpectedly though, the Dajjal had followed up behind the car and he grabbed Freerunner into a clinch and slammed into the tarmac, cracking it somewhat from the force he came down with. Dajjal quickly moved up on top of Freerunner and closed his hands around his neck and began to violently squeeze. Freerunner’s vision began to blur slightly as his blood vessels and wind pipe began to feel the pressure from the Dajjals strength.

Freerunner had been in similar death grips before during many forms of martial arts training and his unarmed hand-to-hand combative training with the military. They key to escaping was using your mind to outwit your opponent instead of trying to physically overpower someone who could be stronger than you. He quickly slipped his legs out between Dajjal’s and brought his feet up to his butt. Moving his hands away from his head which was already giving him protection, he grabbed hold of Dajjal’s wrists. As he did this he quickly twisted his body onto its side whilst simaltenaously pushing away with his torso, legs and arms to break Dajjal’s grip. Due to Dajjal’s strength, he had to modify the way he used his ‘shrimping’ to escape the death clutch that was put on him.

Freerunner flipped his entire body over off of his side, landing on the ball of his right foot in a couched position whist launching a counter attack, by kicking out with his left foot. It connected with Dajjal’s snarling face, knocking him backwards from which he quickly recovered and rolled back onto his feet. Freerunner flipped twenty meters backwards, landing again in a crouched position and he quickly unsheathed his straight edged katana blade from its armoured casing over his back as he positioned himself into an attacking stance once again. No fear.
The Crimson Dajjal knew his stuff. Just how well he could fight would soon be revealed. Freerunner would not give up. He would keep going until he took his enemy - this murderous monster down. No matter what it took, even if it costs him his own life, he would defeat The Crimson Dajjal. He didn’t have to wait on BlackOut as he knew he would have something in the works. But something stirred within Freerunner. The warrior within him wanted all of this fight to himself, right until the bitter end. But he was not a selfish man and never had been. Had BlackOut not been there from the start, things would have been a lot worse and right now, he needed BlackOut more than ever and he knew that out of all the people he had ever met, BlackOut was one of the most, if not the most, reliable person he had ever met. He was truly thankful for that as he awaited BlackOut’s first strike.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 29th 2011, 5:49 pm

The Crimson Dajjal charged at Freerunner once again with fire fueled fury. Freerunner hunched low and got ready to counter attack. The Dajjal attempted to use a Muay Thai knee and launched his left knee forward at Freerunner after he had closed the gap. Antisipating this, Freerunner weaved his body to the right and brought his sword to bare. His arms held close to his body as he made a short slashing movement acorss the Dajjals body, slicing across his chest. He brought his body around, moving his sword along in his left hand, following up with another attack, slashing his sword down across the Dajjals back in an 'X' motion making him learch forward in agony. Freerunner sensed the kill. He quickly lunged out with his left hand which held his sword, the blade aimed directly at the upper left side of his back. If it struck the blade would go right through his heart and out through his chest.

The Dajjal rolled his body to the right and moved out of the way. Freerunner counterd and slashed his blade upwards in a 'golf club' type swing with his left hand to keep the distance between them. The Dajjal hopped back on his toes as Freerunner missed and dived forward again at Freerunner with his arms outsretched to try and grab the blade. Freerunner moved again, by swivelling his hips to the right and he followed up with a counter once again by slashing his blade right back down, slicing The Dajjal across his face. Freerunner quickly hopped to one side on the balls of his feet and sheathed his sword. It would take more than just a razor sharp blade to bring him down. He would have to weaken him first before he went in for a killing stroke. He was quick to remind himself that sure-footing always came before a decisive strike.

Freerunner saw his slash marks already begining to heal on the Dajjal. Suddenly the Dajjal broke from his position and went on a sprinting rampage out of Times Square. Freerunner immediately gave a rapid chase. The Dajjal sprinted up buildings and leapt through the air to try and put considerable distance between himself and Freerunner but it was to no avail. The Dajjal begane to make his way back into Manhattan with Freerunner in hot pursuit. Freerunner didn't feel like the Dajjal was trying to escape him. Maybe he just wanted a bigger auidence? Crimson Dajjal landed feet first on West 33rd. Freerunner chose to leap over him. As he came down in a graceful, calculated fashion, he spun himself around so he was facing Crimson Dajjal.

Landing on his feet, Freerunner turned and faced Crimson Dajjal, his fists were raised and his stance was strong. This time, he would finish him off for good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackOut May 31st 2011, 3:38 pm

Black watched as Freerunner leapt from the building down to the pavement below where the insurgent leader Hossein Lynch stood armed and waiting. Near Lynch’s feet Black saw a white flash a burst upwards from the ground. It looked like Freerunner had thrown a stun grenade which detonated at just the right time giving him an early upper hand. Black took this opportunity while Hossein was disoriented to move and keep Lynch unaware of his where abouts. Black wanted to jump down and help Freerunner right away but he did not possess superhuman durability the two combatants below did which limited his battle strategy. Moving quickly he ran across the towering roof tops finding a nice out of sight spot to observe the battle and wait for his opening.

Crouched low high above the field of battle he studied Freerunner and Lynch as the two exchanged deadly blows to one another Black cringed at the thought of being caught on the wrong end of one of those blows. He was amazed to see that neither fighter slowed down at all both, they seemed to be quite evenly matched. Black ground his teeth in anticipation all he had to do was wait for just the right moment. The moment when the Lynch was most vulnerable was the moment that he would strike that’s when he would strike. Fast and efficient inflicting the most damage he possibly could before his foe could react. The electricity stored in his body rose to the surface running up and down his body waiting to be unleashed at a moment’s notice.

Black watched as Freerunner unsheathed a blade from over his back and then exploded forward toward Dajjal, his attacks were blinding fast yet methodical and precise Black struggled to keep up with his comrade’s movements. The Dajjal was none too thrilled that his was being used as a cutting board and tried to strike back swinging outward with its hulking arms trying to keep Freerunner who was continuing to pepper the beast’s massive muscular form with quick and effective strikes, leaving the Dajjal’s body covered in lacerations. The monster then out of nowhere broke into a sprint heading out of Times Sq. away from Freerunner. Black followed behind the two checking his speed and altitude tying to keep himself concealed. The beast stopped at West 33 street landing in the center of the road.

Freerunner leaping over him landed facing his opponent his fist raised as he sunk into a combat stance. Freerunner was the first to strike going for a quick three strike combination. His first two punches struck Lynch’s abdomen cleanly but the incoming high kick was not as effective. As Freerunner threw the kick the evil beast reacted anticipating this action. The Dajjal shot his hand outward snatching Freerunner’s leg with one of his oversized red paws. Lynch then countered with a straight right hand, Freerunner was able to bring his arms up to partially deflect the blow but it was still enough to knock him back a few feet and throw him off balance. The Dajjal then cocked his fist again for a follow up punch this one coming with much more force than before.

Now” Blackout grunted shooting out from the perch that he was. He was upon the monstrous and disfigured man before it could bring its hand upward. Balling his hand into a fist he threw a punch at the beasts face, even with all of the momentum that he had built up the blow itself would not have done much damage but combined with the massive burst of electricity that he put behind it was more than enough to do some damage. The impact of the attack sent sparks flying in all directions and the Dajjal went as well. His massive frame lurched to the side as it was lifted from the ground and soared a few feet landing heavily leaving a cracking the concrete of the sidewalk as it landed. The Dajjal’s body laid there for a moment motionless its appendages twitching as the electrical currents worked its way out into the ground.

Then the Dajjal stirred, bracing his arms against the smashed concrete the hulking beast pushed itself up from the ground. Turning its yellow demon like eyes met BlackOut’s striking him with astonishment. Baring his fang like canines the Lynch let out a terrifying roar and charged at Black its arms reaching out looking to put him into a death grip.

Spoiler:
BlackOut
BlackOut
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 2nd 2011, 8:51 pm

The Dajjal launched himself forward at BlackOut, his titanic arms outstretched in an attempt to grab and crush BlackOut before he could move away.

BlackOut just ad time to make out a foot, followed by a leg, fly past the side of his head. Freerunner had leapt from his position and extended out his left leg to fly kick The Dajjal. His foot slammed into Dajjal's chest sending him racing backwards, bouncing and tumbling like a flat stone skipped across water, crashing into a a mangled army truck that was still partially on fire with it's contents spilled all over the street. Freerunner landed gracefully and followed up his attack once more, he leapt into the air using both of his legs and came crashing down ontop of the Dajjal with his knees angled towards the Dajjal's torso. The Dajjal came around, as he looked up, within the blink of an eye Freerunner crashed into his huge frame with an excruciating crunch.

Freerunner quickly positioned his thighs and knees over the Dajjals shoulders and immediately began to relentlessly throw punch after punch into his face. His armour plated glove smashing into the hard-bone that had almost protruded out of Hossein's face when he mutated. Freerunner started to mix up his strikes with punches followed by row after row of vertical and side-on elbow strikes. Targetting his law-line and his eyesockets, trying to break the vulnerable points. The Dajjal's eyes began to stream with blood as his skull structure started to cave-in from the intolerable force Freerunner was landing down on him. He had to do something.

The Dajjal reached out to his right and with his enormous paw, he managed to grab a belt full of stocked grenades that had been spilled out of the army truck. In one quick move of his fingers, he knocked out all of the pins as his face was being smashed in. Due to his C.I.A trainind it was possible for him to seperate his mind from pain inflicted on his body, doing so allowed him to reach out and grab the grenades.

He couldn't get Freerunner off of his arms so he flicked his wrist and the belt of grenades took flight at Freerunner. Once again, everything seemed to slow down in Freerunners vision, his last punch impacted and through his vision the Dajjals crumbling face was one part destroyed and one part looking like it had been in a wind tunnel, the fist marks on the left side of his face had barely disappeared before Freerunners right fist made a connection, followed by his left again and then several more elbows.

Seeing the grenades come at him, he pushed off of the Dajjal and flipped forty meters backwards to where BlackOut was standing. "TAKE COVER!" shouted Freerunner as his feet hit the floor. BlackOut and Freerunner immediately took cover, Freerunners vision suddenly went back to 'normal time' once again. The grenades intended for him landed on the Dajjal.

As Freerunner and BlackOut ducked a tremendous concussive explosion erupted, sending white hot metal fragments of shrapnal flying in all directions. A split second after the explosion had just begun to die down, Freerunner was on the move again. He pushed off of the floow with both feet at a 90 degree angle, his body aimed fifty feet up at a building that was running parallel with the street. As he projected himself quickly towards it, he shifted his body stance in mid air so his feet came into contact with the concrete, he pushed off and launched himself back over the blast site, again landing on both feet in a crouched, defensive position, ready to respond to any threat that was aimed at him. Quickly tweaking his sences he heard footsteps several hundred meters down the mainroad.

The Crimson Dajjal had taken off once again.

"BlackOut, let's finish this fucker!" barked Freerunner, in an aggressive and determined tone of voice. BlackOut and Freerunner quickly made tracks after him, matching his pace easily. The Dajjal crashed through buildings leaving a trail of destruction and blood behind him. But what was his plan? He was a fanatic and a well trained fanatic at that. So why would he run?

New Jersey: NYC Civilian Evacuation site.

"Ma'am, please move back! We need everyone to remain as calm as possible and follow the instrctions given. Now please, move back!" shouted the soldier. "But what about my family?! How do I know if they made it out?!" screamed the distraught woman. "Ma'am, just please follow the instructions given to you, you're not helping anyone with your actions, there are other people here too! Now, please, MOVE IT!" barked the soldier back. He reaffirmed his tone by bringing up his SCAR-L assault rifle.

The National Guard had so far evacuated hundreds of thousands of civilians and they were stretched to breaking point. With the inbound reinforcements from the Army and the U.S.M.C, they had to get out as many civilians as possible before the reinforcements went in to the city to neutralise the threat.

Hundreds of make-shift camps had been set up with clean and efficient areas to distribute water and food as well as information posts. Thousands of national guard patrolled the evacuation site to keep the peace and keep order amongst the civilian population. At the military checkpoint, a national guard truck pulled up and was immeditaely waved through to the supply area. It parked up to the chainlink fence that seperated it from the civlian population. The fence was lined with armed guards that had a zero-tolerance policy. A tanned man got out from the truck and quickly donned his combat-helmet and moved off into the civlian area.

A strange dial tone suddenly emmited from the back of the truck although it was inaudible amongst the noise from the military activity and the civilian population there. Underneath a camo-netting inside the truck a timer started on an armored black-box - 5:00...4:59...4:58...

NYC Manhattan.

The Dajjal continued to crash through buildigs, sometimes travelling upwards inside and then breaking through high above and jumping through to the next one. Freerunner and BlackOut were still in hot pursuit. The Dajjal crashed down to street level once again. As Freerunner and BlackOut broke through a the debris he had created they came out onto the street and stopped immediately.

Gripped inside his huge paws that were his hands, a young woman was held tight with one of the Dajjals hands completely covering half of her head, neck and chest as if she were just a toy. Freerunner could hear her heart beating like a machinegun. She was absolutely terrified. She obviously hadn't made it out in time and had taken cover. The fact the Dajjal ran into her was just serious bad timing for her. Freerunner stood absolutely still as did BlackOut.

An evil grin began to show on The Dajjals broken face. His enlarged teeth were partially cracked and some were missing from Freerunners onslaught on his face. "You two stay right where you are...or she dies. I will sever her spinal chord. The few seconds she survives will be the most painful she could possibly imagine.." he said in a deep, menacing and evil tone of voice.

Freerunner and BlackOut looked at one another and then stared right back at the Dajjal. Freerunner listened to his heartbeat. It was hard to tell whether he was bluffing. Should he just attack him and finish him anyway? The chances are he would just kill the woman no matter what they did. But they were the good guys and the good guys weaskest point was always innocent people being caught up in the cross-fire.

"Now you two have a choice...either you let me walk or she dies and the bomb I have planeted goes off and kills hundreds of thousands..." said Crimson.

"You're lying...we've stopped all of your men and your plan. Head games are dangerous for the weak minded Lynch... Unfortunately for you, we don't fall in that catagory" replied Freerunner. He could feel his muscles, just itching to react and react faster than The Crimson Dajjal could. He was very confident that he could beat the Dajjal to the punch and save the woman. But what if he didn't? How could BlackOut take it? He could make an enemy because he took a stupid risk. Freerunner quickly banished the thought of taking the woman away from the Dajjal. It was just too risky. He knew BlackOut couldn't fry him either, not without killing the woman.

"Oh am I now...well, let's just wait and find out shall we... I'd say in about three minutes, America will know the name of The Crimson Dajjal and they will hear the rightous cry of The Crimson Swords of Jihad! We will have succeeded! And we will do it again! Until all of them are dead! Tick tock...you have to decide now..."

Freerunner gritted his teeth. With every fibre in his body he wanted to rush forward and finish him off once and for all. "You murderous bastard.... You won't get away with this... I'll find you again...and I'll put my blade right through your heart".

The Dajjal grinned even more "I think it is more likely that when we next meet, I...will crucify you."

He gradually began to back away with the terrified woman in his clutches. Freerunner and BlackOut could only watch in anger and frustration as he moved away, gradually going into a full sprint and going out of sight in the streets that were between the tall buildings.

Freerunner smashed his fist into the road, craking it and making a pothole. He was seriously angry. BlackOut and Freerunner suddenly snapped into through and looked at one another. Their lips parted at the same time as they spoke - "New Jersey..."

Both shot off through the city on their way to New Jersey to stop the bomb. It was the only place that The Crimson Dajjal could have put it to kill so many. And with all the evacuees there, it could easily kill them all and many more. Both Freerunner and BlackOut knew there was no way to rescue the woman without risking her life. They also had to stop a bomb. Both knew that no one can measure a persons life against others. Everyones life is just as equal as everyone elses. It pulled on Freerunners heart as he moved away, knowing the evil was escaping and even more so because he had a hostage but there was nothing he could so. He just had to accept it. He knew in the future he would have to be less careless and finish off or permenantly disable his opponents as soon as possible. Especially when innocent people were involved.

The Dajjal stormed through the city and dropped the woman as he ran. She bounced off of the floor and rolled into unconsciousness as he continued his escape. His body mutating once again back into its 'human' form as he ran.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top