The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_vote_lcapHossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_voting_barHossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_vote_lcapHossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_voting_barHossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. Empty Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED.

Post by Guest March 8th 2011, 7:58 am

Villain Name: Crimson Dajjal.
Title: 'Unspoken Might'.
Alignment: Evil.
Race: Human/Mutated.
Hair: Black.
Eyes: Black.
Height: Pre mutation - 6ft 2inches. Post mutation - 9ft 6inches.
Weight: Pre mutation - 175lbs. Post mutation - 750lbs.

Costume Description/Image: Hossein adapts his clothing to the environment around him depending on where in the world he is. This is due to his thorough training with deception which he learned during his employment with the Central Intelligence Agency.

Personality: Cold, calculating and damn right ruthless. His bloodlust was something the C.I.A had failed to control at times. He never fails to get any job done no matter what the cost. Often seen publicly as a charmer, this is mostly pure deception and part of Hossein's exceptional guile. When mutated, again he is still extremely calculating but far more ruthless.

History: Hossein was born and raised in the United States of America to a family of Saudi Arabian and Persian decent. From a young age he displayed a remarkable ability with problem solving and equations, he was noteably well above any other child when it came to intelligence. After graduating from high school he went on to study at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology where he was quickly noticed and offered a job in cyberwarfare by the Central Intelligence Agency. Hossein accepted it and left M.I.T and to join the C.I.A. After passing rigerous selection tests he was given training and education in more than just cyberwarfare. This education was far superiour to what he would have recieved at M.I.T and so he was educated in many fields of science including chemistry, physics, computer science, bio-chemistry, engineering and weapons development. Ontop of this he was retrained as a highly classified field agent and he became well disaplined in revolutionary warfare, counter terrorisum, stealth, disguise, infiltration, interrorgation and resistance to interrorgation, explosives and demolisions, sniping, pistol marksmanship and hand to hand combat.

Once deployed on operations he became one of the C.I.A's most valuable and most successful field operatives. Hossein was very effective and deadly and it was during this time that the C.I.A brought forward their plans with a hostile takeover of the joint U.K-U.S 'HYPER Program'. As he had never failed a mission and had spent the last fifteen months deep inside the terrorist group 'Crimson Swords of Jihad', Hossein was chosen to by the candidate to take the same forumula that Freerunner had as he had shown the most remarkable abilites to infiltrate what was regarded as the worst and most ruthless terrorist group on Earth. During the process an undercover agent from an unknown agency was discovered as a mole in the C.I.A's weapons development program and a firefight ensued during the augmentation process. The agent was killed but the Hyper formula's regulation sensors were damaged beyond repair. Hossein was subjected to the full forumla in a matter of seconds which changed his mind to the brink of insanity and overloaded his body's genetic makeup which completely changed his somatotype.

Hossein broke free in his mutated, monsterous form and killed everyone in the facility before breaking free and escaping into the Arizona desert. It was then discovered that he had made his way back to the middle east and it is almost certain that he has alligned himself with the Crimson Swords of Jihad. Since then, NATO bases outside and around the middle east have come under some devestating attacks which he has planned and conducted himself and with thousands of his new found terrorist group. It is assumed that he has taken control of this group, more than likely by force and is leading them on a new war path, one that is more uncertain and terrifying than before.

Powers: Hossein has the fitness and strength just short of an olympic athlete due to his C.I.A training. He has mastered several forms of martial arts, most notably Muay Thai and Jujitsu. He is also a very accomplished wrester and a boxer. When Hossein transforms into the 'Dajjal' his strengh increases massively. He is able to lift massive weight and combine this with incredible crushing force. He can easily flips over trucks, tanks and pretty much anything else that gets in his way. Outside of his highly enhanced motor functions such as his strength, speed, endurance and fighting skill which have been peaked by a freak accident with the Hyper Forumula, Hosseins intelligence and guile is what makes him so dangerous. He posses incredible scientific knowledge in all fields of expertise and he applies this almost mechanically to anything he does. Hossien is an excelled marksman with any weapon, so much in fact that his accuracy with weapons, be they hand to hand, projectile or energy based, rivals that of Freerunners. Since his augmentation proceedure, Hossien has never felt pain outside of his metamorphasis from his normal physical state to his 'Dajjal' state where he stands monsterously bigger than men.

Just like all men, and due to his increased muscle mass, he has a vulnerability to electricity and can be killed by it. However he can take this to extremes. Hossein currently has the same healing factor as Freerunner due to the Hyper Formula. This has given him the ability to heal from life threatening injuries in no more than twenty four hours and even reattach lost limbs, although this would take up to a full day to fully heal.

Power Grid:

STR: 5
SPD: 3
END: 4
INT: 4
EP: 2
FS: 4

Character Image/Description: As he is of middle-eastern decent, Hossein has a lightly tanned skin tone. He has black, hair and eyes and is of an average somatotype, comparable with a well-rounded athlete. The most defining feature on his face would be his pointed nose which his colleagues back at the C.I.A used to joke that it could sniff out anything. When he transforms his somato-type becomes almost 'hulk-like'. His overall muscle mass increases as well as his height. His jaw becomes more pointed, his knuckles change to mase spikes more than knuckles and the rest of his skull changes shape slightly, increasing in size and it becomes more squared off around the back of his skull, giving him the appearance that is more akin to that of a demon than of a human. His entire skeletal structure seems more exaggerated, his thick bones can be seen, most notably his ribcage, just tucked in underneath all of the hulking muscle that incases his body. His eyes change to a blood red, this is because of the huge increase of blood volume in his body and it also changes his skin redish skin tone due to the increased blood volume. His hair stays black but it almost seems that it has retreated back into his own skull. The K9's in his mouth become larger, almost to the point that they protrude out of his lips.

Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. 495774-hulk_michael_turner06cv_super

Last edited by FreeRunner on April 13th 2011, 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. Empty Re: Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED.

Post by Guest March 24th 2011, 4:04 pm

Just bumping this to recieve approval or otherwise.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. Empty Re: Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED.

Post by Guest March 29th 2011, 7:40 am

Bump.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Pain March 31st 2011, 10:36 pm

I understand that this is an NPC, but I typically only let them be extremely powerful when they're meant to be a major part of the plot. Tone him down to 24 points instead and I'll approve it. I don't see an EP power though, so why does he have 2 EP?
Pain
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 3116
Registration date : 2008-07-23

https://www.superhero-rpg.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 13th 2011, 3:00 pm

2 EP is the same healing ability as mine. Can take heavy damage and repair within a few hour and can heal lost limbs if they are reattached. I'll modify it Pain.

EDIT: Done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2011, 6:38 am

Bumpedy bump bump bump. :bounce:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie April 17th 2011, 6:51 am

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hossein Lynch - Crimson Dajjal. - FINISHED. Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top