The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The wolves of New York (Humanity) *2xp* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:03 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
The wolves of New York (Humanity) *2xp* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The wolves of New York (Humanity) *2xp* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The wolves of New York (Humanity) *2xp* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The wolves of New York (Humanity) *2xp* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The wolves of New York (Humanity) *2xp* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The wolves of New York (Humanity) *2xp* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The wolves of New York (Humanity) *2xp* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
The wolves of New York (Humanity) *2xp* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
The wolves of New York (Humanity) *2xp* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The wolves of New York (Humanity) *2xp* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The wolves of New York (Humanity) *2xp*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INV ONLY Re: The wolves of New York (Humanity) *2xp*

Post by Humanity October 31st 2019, 2:35 pm

He got a thumbs up from the Ryland person, he smiled and nodded, but he intenrally just began to grumble. He stepped down to grab his backpack, throwing it on over his shoulder, looking to see that his BB flash had shattered and spilled throughout his bag. He cursed audibly as he threw the backpack on, grumbling as he realized his bag was going to smell absolutely awful after that stuff dried. He quickly realized that the silver was going to be a problem for the wolves, but he smirked, figuring that he would have an answer to that one as well. Vampires despising silver was another common theme, so he tried to cover the weaknesses commonly known to a being such as his ally. Withdrawing a large thermos from his bag, he tossed the silver belt-buckle off to the side, leaving it be.

He arrived with the Termos, Ryland announciung that he didn't do well with picking locks. Matthew simply ignored him as he motioned for everyone to back up. Wrapping up his sleeve around his nose he began to whimper a little as he poured out the liquid onto the silver. The liquid sulfide made contact with the silver, fulling the room with an almost noxious smell. Though the silver quite quickly began to buble and tarnish, providing a thick and quite secure layer of what appeared to be rust and tarnishing. This was a horrible smell to human standards, to the senses of the beasts around him ti must be quite horrid.

Yeah, I got this. Just need a minute to finish tarnishing this. It'll let our new friends get through. You doin' alright? He got the telepathic message and he replied quickly. As always he was calm and collected, moving to offset Adam a bit with a more directed question of his healt. Or perhaps he was talking about potential bloodlust? Who knew, that was a rather tricky thing for him. Of course the pesonality Adam knew was Matthew so he was almost certain that Adam would understand his intention and nos misconstrue what he meant... or so he hoped.

Matthew quickly began to pick at the lock, focusing as he placed his ear up to the door a bit, listening for the tumblers. It was difficult, he normally did such things with a stethasope, but this lock was not a traditional one. It had a more complex system of inner working. He felt like a damn skyrim character testing the waters. It would take time, but it would unlock. Rather than immediately open it, Matthew stepped back and streatched out, letting out an exaggerated yawn as he streatched, a lishgt whine could be heard, truly playing into the dog like tendencies.

So this Hale guy. Why's he like you so much? Other than, well, you know. The obvious things. I get you two stopped poaching dragon eggs and I am EXTREMELY thankful for that one...also do you remember the Dragon's name by chance? He questioned Adam, though his train of thought dragging away slightly may have just been his attempt to give Adam a way to opt out of talking about something he didn't want to. I dunno if this is magi-trapped or not. So uh...he can do his work.

Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 716
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson October 31st 2019, 2:57 pm

Maybe Adam wasn’t expecting the smell but it hit him any way, causing everyone except Ryland to have the most adverse reaction to the scent. Not to say the mage didn’t react to it, but he likely didn’t feel like he was going to vomit just from a little sniff. Adam knew he would vomit blood, because his kind apparently only had bloody bodily fluids. Save for a few things of course. Yeah, I’m fine. Feelin pretty great actually, your blood has some interesting properties. He might have been a little high even, though he didn’t know where that was coming from. Didn’t even get this sensation from most of the people he fed from these days and he didn’t like it. He had the feeling the guy was asking out of concern, and he didn’t want to admit he wanted to bite him here and now.

That would be awkward.

He listened in on the sound of tumblers being moved around and took note of the male doing the picking or maybe even just playing around with it. All he knew was the mental question that came again. Don’t remember it, aside from being some kind of long name that ended with eth. Big serpent, shot lightning and didn’t ask too many questions. Guess we worked pretty well together, though I can’t tell ya why he likes me. Might be my boyish good looks or maybe he has a thing for vampires? H shrugged despite note needing to.

”Ryland, got any magic detecting spells on you?”

”Oh…probably,” He nodded, raising a ring over the lock and allowing the faint light to scan over it. It took a few seconds, but he nodded, muttering a command work as the same thing happened again and  he stepped back. ”Simple death charm, would have probably killed a normal human. Maybe stunned Adam or the others. Whatever’s happening down there someone doesn’t want getting stopped,” He said with a curious tone, waiting for Max to finish unlocking it before the door swung open. Beyond the room smelled of rot and various other foul things. Adam stepped to precede them but the tall wolf beat him, seeming to step ahead of him as if he were somehow helping. Either way they descended a short, cement stairway until they came upon the room,

It was dark, only enough for people like him and the lycans to see until Ryland created a light through some magic of his. Casting a brilliant glow across the room and on what looked to be a shelf full of vials of thick, black liquid and wolves bound in chains against the wall. Adam’s eyes widened slightly, considering the scent and some of the wolves looking much like the ones they had fought and others perfectly healthy. What was going on here.  That was when the door snapped closed, and the light spell flickered before fading.

”Look who came and all it took was a little leading. Didn’t think I would get his pet, the betas and a Hale my web. Oh, the master will be pleased with me,” A hissing voice spoke in the darkness, A faint skittering could be heard through the room, though he couldn’t tell what it was. Adam took a defensive stance, feeling someone bump against him. They tensed.

Whoever that is, it’s me Adam,

Oh hi Adam. Sorry, my light magic’s not working.

Well that’s fantastic, He could feel the apology coming again and he sighed and pat the tense arm. He didn’t feel like kicking the dog.

Matt, wonder boys magic isn’t working so were low on options. Got anything up your sleeve?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Son of The Raven - Samael Christensen
Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2016-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity October 31st 2019, 3:38 pm

Would have killed a human huh? I want you to know the more he says stuff like that, the more I just wanna yell "SURPRISE BITCH!". But yeah. It's probably the boyish looks. Also if a dragon ever has "Eth" in the name ask them how they would spell that. If it's with the d with a line through it then you're safe. They're just emotional train wrecks that put waaaay too much stock in family. Glad you helped them though. Owe ya one. He said to Adam as he smiled a little and then shrugged as Ryland dispelled the curse and allowed them to come down.

"I fuckin' knew it..." He said as he looked to see the vials of black blood. He immediately took out the most flammable thing he could find. The magnesium flares that could burn even when submerged. That would prove useful, even if for a moment. Quickly he sparked them and tossed them, making sure to not hit Adam. He fell back a bit to see where the illumination had gone. That black fluid is flammable blood, ichor. Whatever! You need to get the fuck outta dodge! He told Adam as he withdrew Yamm's dagger, hoping that the magical artificer didn't know much on primordial artifacts.

Yes he knew how stupid that hope was. But maybe the darkness was enough to obscure it. Maybe not. Oh well, all he would possibly have to worry about were the Hales coming to collect his own damn dagger to keep it safe from the world. The sentiment was nice, but then again maybe they wouldn't care. More pressing matters had his attention now though.

I'm gonna list names and I wanna know if any of these people hare Osiris. Ai-Apaec, Anansi, Arachne, Areop-Enap, Djieien... then his heart stopped and for the first time in a long, long time, he froze in fear. Panic. He lost control of his calm and cool composure as he felt his heart go from steady to an outright panic. He was freightful, fearful and he couldn't control that. He hadn't been this terrified since he was a child in a room full of assassins. His jaw quivered as he realized that the spider hadn't meantioned him yet either. He felt like he was frozen in fear as he looked to the ceiling, gripping the dagger in a uncanny fasiuon, as his eyes shfited around.

No. No she's dead. It's not possible. Calm down goddamnit!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

The wolves of New York (Humanity) *2xp* - Page 3 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson October 31st 2019, 3:55 pm

The light of the flares illuminated the room.Harsh red which seemed to not be as affected by the sudden darkness that caused the light magic to go out.  ”Huh, neat.” Ryland seemed to mutter to himself as a large, arachnoid of a creature briefly came into view. Hanging from the ceiling with an ease he couldn’t explain with large eyes filled with annoyance riding on hate. It’s fangs dripped with poison and looked like it had a few extra arms with long spikes like blades stuck to the end of them. One of those spiked limbs lashed forward at the human who rolled those flares, Adam pushing him out of the way with a quick shove as it slammed into the floor with a resounding shunk. With a quick motion he slammed the back of his foot into the limb, causing it to retreat in what he assumed was pain.

Don’t know about that but something tells me we should worry more about whatever this thing is. I don’t like the look of it myself, He returned the message, though he didn’t have time to react to the thing unleashing a stream of web. Not enough to help the slower mage, who was painted against a wall painfully it seemed.  His arms and legs seemed pinned, and no way was a human going to break free from them. The spider moved along the walls and ceiling with a speed that made the dark all the more annoying, though he was endowed with incredible senses. Following their movement with eyes used to this kind of thing. Mage is caught in a web, so we’ll have to do something. Take out it’s legs and I think we can cut down that annoying movement…that blood is still explosive right?

The spider lurched around, seeming to crashed into one of the smaller bottles to fall and smash on its leg. He swore he saw the blood substance splatter across her leg and then…proceed to consume it. A low scream of pain coming from the spider as he seemed to quickly rip the limb off and press herself against the back of the wall, preparing to launch another web. Better idea. Throw whatever that stuff is on her, seems to do the job just fine. Just…don’t let any of it touch you, He seemed to step back, trying to rip off the webs from the mage he called his friend while the the wolves prepared to rush her with teeth bared now and more dangerous forms assumed.

The webbing was sticky, tough to divorce from his own hands but the efforts were getting him somewhere.

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity October 31st 2019, 4:12 pm

The concept of dealing with a blighted spider was not something he wanted to deal with. Worse yet, he still hadn't shaken the feeling of his bad encounter with siders. He shook himself as he tried to stand up. He was grateful for Adam's assistance, but he wasn't paralyzed in fear. He wasn't a broken human either. He could move fine. With a growl, Humanity charged the webbing, Yamm's dagger slicing through it with relative ease as it seemed to soak up the magical properties like a gluttonous carp.

"Black. Use it. " He would say as he pointed to the spider, whom was howling in pain. Once the webbing was off of the mage, he would turn around and growl as he pointed to the blood vials. He also looked to the healthy were-kin and began to walk off towards them. He would use the dagger to try and slice the non-blighted ones webs to them free from their captivity. Not to say they'd be conscious, but there was less of a chance of them just being suspended there and being killed or used as consumption. If they WERE conscious, then there was a good chance they could get out, or at least join the fray.

Matthew did everything he could, making sure to keep track of the spider's movements. He was blind and playing deaf, but that didn't mean he was actually deaf. He would have to make up some bullshit excuse as to how he managed to be so effective. It's not like you can tell these people "Bloodmoon bullshit". If any of these things knew what Bloodmoon was they would KILL them, despite the organization utilizing all manner of creaturesof the night in their imprisoned sentinels.

He continued to focus on the essenc e of the world around him. Eyes closed and at utter peace with himself. He tried to tap into the power of what many had called the "Jotunn" form, the pre-emptive defense. But in the end every time he would be on the cusp of feeling that euphoric one-ness witht he world, there was a pang of worry.

She's going to win here. An army of darkness. the human rubbed his head at the foreign voice invading, wondering if Adam had heard it as well. A-Adam? Was that you?

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson October 31st 2019, 4:35 pm

Was what me? He questioned, ripping off the last of the webbing and allowing the dark haired Hale to free himself from the webbing, seeming a little dizzy considering he might have hit his head. ”You alright?” Adam asked, turning to see the faint sight of the spider pressed against the wall, still alive and his friend seemingly doing well despite likely not being able to see too well. Maybe that came with being not as human as he thought he was. ”I got a plan but I need your wolf friends to keep her busy,’ It sounded like they heard him because they began their attack, nipping and biting at the spiders legs to keep it moving.

It realized that it was in big trouble, a human and these two wolves between it and maybe not dying. Adam took advantage of that when it tried to climb the ceiling over them to dash over to one of the shelves, grabbing one of the largest jars of blood and chucking it as accurate as he could. It shattered, splashing all over her face and…coming right at him. Might have been the end if he didn’t step back, right into Ryland who seemed to support him with one arm and produce a bright barrier of mana with another. The blood hit the shield, consuming it rapidly but fading away once it did that. Leaving nothing but the darkness which only lasted a few seconds.

Adam realized he had allowed himself to breath a sigh of relief, almost even sinking into the supporting arm before he pushed away and a magical light illuminated the room. ”So…that was a thing,” He sighed and leaned against the wall, pressing a hand tight against the teeth marks that were still bleeding. Of course their saliva would stop his healing almost entirely, though Ryland did seem to notice that.

”You look hurt, pretty bad too,” He frowned, stepping up to examine the wound which was a deep looking puncture wound. Likely to have hit the artery that moved through the wrist and arm. It was a miracle his healing even closed it before he was spurting blood all overt the room.

”I’ll be fine, it’s just a scratch,”

”Doesn’t look like a scratch to me. I’ve seen bites like this before and I doubt it’ll turn you into a half wolf and half vampire.” He rolled up his left sleeve.

”What are you doing?’

“yeah, what are you doing?” Lea the female wolf seemed disgusted by the possibility.

”Just drink Adam. We both known werewolf blood doesn’t heal vampires and…that’s the only present company we have,” He eyed the other three, one of them helping what he imagined were his packmates. Adam sighed and bit into the wrist, drinking just enough to heal the wound. He could feel the male tense, the prior reaction to the venom entering their blood stream, though he knew it would become pleasant after the second of muscle tensing. Usually there was no pain.

With that done he pricked his finger and smeared the blood across the wound, watching it heal to nothing more than two little bruise marks which would heal quickly. He could hear one of the wolves comment on how gross it was.

”This doesn’t answer the questions this whole thing raised though. Like what master was the thing talking about and why they wanted all of those hearts,” He posed a good question as he seemed to move through the room, digging for anything that might have given them answers but there were no books to offer that. Not even a visible back room he could find with his magic, leaving this as a frustrating dead end.  Adam sighed and walked over to Matt, kneeling to consider him for a moment.

You okay there?Wasn’t really expecting a giant spider there….but I guess shit happens, He shrugged, watching the rest get to work helping their own and putting down the blighted ones that tries to bite them. Likely in agony he now understood.something tells me there’s more to this but…you don’t have to look into it if you don’t want to. Honestly, feel like I’ve asked more than I should…since I barely know you, He smiled apologetically, wondering what he was even doing. Even helping showed some kind of character on the guys part, though maybe he was just reading too into whatever.

”I guess I’ll investigate things further. You guys can stay if you want but it’ll mostly be a bunch of magic stuff,” Ryland spoke up, seemingly examining nothing on the floor.

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity October 31st 2019, 5:02 pm

We used to call them Baelvar's. The Vampiric Were-beings. The odds of you beocming one as Osiris' spawn is rather low. I'm not sure his and Isis' vampirism is compatable. Granted, you've a track record of impressing me a lot. he noted mentally as he heard Ryland speak of the bite looking bad. He allowed Adam to drink of his blood, and he just sat there, watching and waiting. He had no more blood to offer, and the sad truth of the matter is that with the current disguise... he couldn't offer himself as a life-tap anyway. He waited as Adam seemed to note that he asked to much of Matthew, seeing as he didn't even know him. Matthew smirked externally though he shrugged and sat there rather calmly. With the freed werebeings it would be just a matter of them getting home.

You're stuck with me now. Besides, I love these were-dudes to pieces. But we gotta ditch them my dude. I cannot be made a liar here. But the moment he had thought that to adam, he suddenly felt a chill. The man who could only feel codl when he was sick, who knew no frost of the grave, found himself shivering. It was a pain in the chest with butterlfies in the heart as his heart raced.

Then don't be a liar. Be what you were... It links us. The wishpering voice came again. He knew he was a bit Schizo, it was a blessing at times when dealign with telepaths, but this was a whole differnet demon he was dealing with. He rubbed his head and began to look around, blinking. Obviously distressed in some minor manner.

Adam. YOu didn't hear that, did you? He asked, not real disappointed or real upset. He did seemed a bit short and bothered, however. He began to look around once more, a slight glare on the room. He had seen enough of this place. He would gather as much of this substance as he could, he needed it to find out more about what this was and what it did. Collecting the substance and some of the blood from the wounded and blighted wolves, he would look to Adam.

I'm going to take some samples to my hotel room. You guys go after them and I'm going to figure out a way to make sure these blighted bastards don't have to stay like this...if possible. Before you make you're move, you call me. If the wolves aren't around I'll be able to do more. I'll be ready. He assured him. He walked up to Adam and miled before leaning in and hugging him, rubbign a little against him, chuckling as he knew that it would leave the smell of the werewolf hormones on him, but would be mistaken as just generalized affections from a helf-stuck werewolf.

"Hunt. Rest." He said as he turned and moved away, bidding a silent farewell to everyone as he walked. He was sure he'd run into the were-beings as he walked, though he was okay with that.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Johnson October 31st 2019, 5:27 pm

Well, I’m glad I impress you, He smirked despite himself, considering the rest in the room and the taste of blood still dancing on his tongue. There was always something about human blood, especially mage blood that had an interesting quality to it, A taste he couldn’t place and the zing of mana like electricity through their bodies, even those that had to act through artifacts to be useful. still don’t hear anything though, just your voice, He said with a shrug, standing to his feet and seeming to freeze up before just allowing the hug.

Maybe he wasn’t used to the kind of closeness from the human he imagined didn’t do that often. He didn’t know what he should have felt about the rubbing but it made him feel…yeah he wasn’t sure how to feel about that. So instead he was pleased he didn’t have human pheromones and just gave him a small pat and rub on the back before stepping back. Nodding along to the two words, smiling as if he were still playing along with the ruse. Take care. I’m…sure we’ll see each other around sometime. He might even want that when the time came, though for now he had to inform Osiris so he didn’t get antsy about not knowing things. The ancients weren’t immune to that kind of thing.

He could feel Rylands eyes on him and the “wolf”.  ”So, you and him?” He questioned once the guy made his leave, sending genuinely curious.

”Try not to sound too jealous Ryland.” That caused the young mage to blush slightly, looking away for a moment.

”Not jealous at all…just curious.” Despite that he stepped back and began working on his investigation some more.

”Well, I’m gonna go get in touch with my boss, see what I should do from here. Tell the Alpha I say hi and…take care of yourself Ry,” he left, and the wolves left not too long afterwards. Leaving the young mage to his work and soon to clean up any evidence damage had been done.

Osiris - The Undead king
Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity October 31st 2019, 5:56 pm

Books were thrown about all over the place, strewn form side to side. Pages copied down and written out. He had an intense look on his face as he continued to write, looking all around as he seemed to be searching for a particular piece to his puzzle in the mass amalgam of papers he had written. He shifted and threw papers as he tried to jump through his thoughts with an intense expression. A microscope sat on the kitchen counter, the lights off as he looked back to the vial he had labled BB.

If he distilled an imminuty potion from the very substance that would otherwise corrupt and kill. It was only thanks to his time as Sin where his blood was blacker than sin. The blood being flamable was a reference to the fact that by fire the blackness is purged.That in it's own right was an interesting concept. He had his suspicions fromt he beginning. The blighted creatures were not in any way something that were to be taken lightly.

How was he to explain these things to Adam? How was he to explain these things to anyone!? He had suspicions from the moment he saw the blight, but now he was about to make sure. He took a small flame to the blood and applied it. While much of the blood vaproized, it left behind the consistant and durable ilk, the pure and unrefined black. Further investigation revealed the absence of matter on a profound scale. In fact it looked as if he were looking at pure dark matter. With a sigh he nodded and leaned back, rubbing his eyes. He felt his eyes beginning to water as he ran his hands through his hair, looking all about and around before staring at the dragon's dagger with distain.

"You've had your chance...." he said to himself as he leaned back, tossing the papers from the counter to the small table. He took the dagger and threw it at the cough, allowing it to land on the plush pillow.  He made his way back over to the bathroom, stepping into the room and running the water. Closing the medicine cabinet he saw a hulking hooded figure with a skeletal figure protruding from the front of the hood, faint spheres of inconstant light dancing.

"Now it's my turn..." He whispered to the reflection in the mirror. He let out a small hum as he seemed to enjoy the water for a moment longer, turning to his shower and leaving an old black bound journal with a strange runic marking upon it opened. The very same creature's face drawn upon it, the stiff ears, the skeletal face from the hood and the clawed hands. Next to the book sat a totem, it's wood stained with blood and the flyer for the Halloween party in a week's time.

Spoiler:

Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top