The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by Cobalt

» Taliesin
Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that Empty Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that

Post by Samael Christensen August 28th 2013, 2:04 pm

So London of all places would be where he was supposed to go. If Brandon had his way, he would be home trying to spend some time with Niall, who he had thought was dead only a good week ago, though it seemed death didn't stop him. Still, his brother had ways of making him do things, and they were rather persuasive. So here he was on a plane to London, first class of course though all he cared about was that they got him the good stuff that you always hear about on first class. He swished around a glass of the best wine they had on this craft, though it would not make a dent, only fill him up with a fine vintage. If only they had something strong, like Dwarven spirits or maybe even something that was pure alcohol, even if that would taste awful.

The stewardess brought him what looked like a well done steak, which had a small amount of steam rising up from the red meat, which only meant that it was fresh; just like he asked for. “Here's you food sir.” She said this with a sort of smile that suggested that she was perhaps flirting with him, or it was just his imagination. He took the plate and with that the young lady walked away, leaving the Hale to a meal and wishing that he had a movie too, but then again they usually only had rather lame movies on these kinds of flights, so he was pleased to was no movie. Once he landed, Brandon would have to be sure and call Niall as well as his brother to tell them that he made it. If it was truly only werewolves, then he had nothing to worry about as far as being safe was concerned.

When both the food and drink was done, he deiced that instead o being bored out of his mind and waiting the flight out, Brandon would get himself some sleep. They even turned the light out for you, so that was pretty nice. With everything dark, and him flying thousands of feet over the land in a craft made of aluminum, Brandon just let himself drift off into blissful sleep, as everything else faded away to nothingness. When he woke up a small beam of sunlight made its way through the window that gave you a nice view of the world outside, and the plane came to a lurching halt. So it seemed that he had arrive, and in the morning too, or was it just that this place was ahead of America? Either way, Brandon threw the small covering off his body, one that he did not remember putting on before sleeping.

Perhaps one of the steward people had done it, but that did not matter now, when he had more important things to do than worry about what happened when he slept. It was likely Aaron was expecting him to call, and Niall too. With the plane finally landing, he could pull his phone out and make these calls, which were much needed. He pulled the smart phone from his pocket, and first dialed in Niall, who when he answered was more than happy that he called, even though Brandon was half expecting him to be a little annoyed that he could not come along on this duties. Aaron would have gone ahead and done these, but his mother had suggested that Brandon get more invested ion helping the family, no matter where they lived.”Hey.” He said standing to his feet, and walking through the ramp that let them off the plane. It was nice to feel concrete after so many hours of flying.

”Its nice over here in London, I think we should go here sometime.” Brandon continued keeping the phone glued to his ear, as what looked like a black limo pulled around to pick him up, an Asian man in black looking over the surfer styled blonde, perhaps confused as to how this man could be part of the powerful Hale family. ”Yeah i'll be safe.....Don't worry i'll be back before you know it, just a day or two at the most, I promise.” He said with a certain warmth in his tone. He stayed quiet for a few more seconds, taking his seat in the large black vehicle, as the door behind him was closed hard, and the engine started up.

If anything the Hale family in this city was more staunch but then again he wouldn't really tell the difference, though he had heard that they looked down on their American cousins.'Alright, I love you too.” He said with a cheeky grin before hanging up and dialing another number. 'I'm here Aaron, can't say my reception was very warm.” The vehicle was moving to the Hale mansion in the inner section of the large city, though it was said that it matched the size of the Hale mansion in Chicago, though was no way as large as the Ireland branch. 'I know I have to be careful, if it is werewolves, they won't be terrorizing the people or our family ever again, trust me.” Brandon promised a little annoyed. His brother was overbearing but maybe that was how he showed that he cared, even if it was somewhat annoying.

”Yeah, see you when I get back.” Brandon groaned as he hung up once again and deposited the phone in his pocket. They stopped in front of a large mansion with archaic looking pillars, and overall style to it. Brandon stepped out and was greeted by what looked like a short balding old man with a wrinkled face, almost like parchment, though his eyes seemed to hold a dizzying amount of wisdom to them. It was obvious that he hated calling upon the American cousins like this but there were times when pride would only lead to the downfall of people, and this was one of those times.

He must have not looked so serious, since the guy have him a sort of too serious to be real look. Brandon was wearing khaki colored cargo shorts that stopped only an inch below his knees, a light blue t-shirt and a plaid overshirt over it unbuttoned. Hell, it may have been the sandals that he was wearingf which were hard to take serious, seeing as it was hard to take sandals serious, though after a few moments of looking the blonde with messy hair over, he sighed. So eh finally came to terms with the unimpressive looks of this branches savior.

”Come with me and I will fill you in one what we know.” Brandon followed him inside and that was where he learned the situation, and about how prominent members of the family were being attacked and killed by what appeared to be Werewolves, or some form of were creature. The attacks usually happened at night time and around a certain street which meant that Brandon could see what was up. So with all of this knowledge and a silver dagger in hand (a gift from the old man) he was off to see what could be done about these were wolves, but then again he had not expected what would happen next. When he found the place at first he was not attacked, hell, he didn't even sense any magical presences.

Brandon searched through the alleyways and everything but nothing. That being until something hit him hard and slammed him again the wall, which caused his head to hit it, and break the brick instead of the other way around. ”Ow that hurt.” he groaned turning around to see what looked like something swinging its claw at him, though he raised his arm in time to block it, but he wasn't prepared for the strength that caused him to be sent tumbling into the street, and into a cars windshield. The driver was panicking, mostly by the fact that she had a man on her windshield but he was a bit dazed. Cracks had spider webbed across the glass, and part of it gave in under the strain of his impact, but he was fine, though he felt like there would be a bruise there.

”Shit that was harder than I expected.”

Last edited by Brandon Hale on September 10th 2013, 3:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that Empty Re: Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that

Post by Selina Stryker August 28th 2013, 3:41 pm

Money was running thin, Selina Stryker's 'sugar daddy' died a few weeks ago. She took a few fucking coin and ran. Of course, she didn't marry the guy but she did steal a few credit cards and the like for her own gain. Often enough, she killed these older men and made it look like natural causes to take their money. With his Death Certificate issued not to long ago, she was in a little bit of a fickle. She couldn't give two shits about killing one individual for personal gain but she did have an issue with people being killed for no apparent reason by the millions. It was..evil, unnecessary, but the woman definitely wasn't goody two shoes.

Today? Well, Today was going to be special. She was on the hunt once more for a lovely, rich man to fulfill her crave for money. Boy, she was far to pretty to even bother with working, plus, she was very very heavy on X most of the time so hell on her if she'd ever pass a drug test. Plus, mary jane was way to good to give up half the time. Sitting in the waiting lobby in the far corner, she would wait for the first class flight to land. It had to be early in the morning, not to damned early, but she knew her victim this time. It had to be someone young, someone rich, stupid maybe... at least this was her want. But, she would wait patiently, opening her compact mirror, her full lips parted to have a soft pink gloss spread over her full lips. Pursing them she'd close the mirror gently with a soft snap, men glanced some didn't. It was fine, she would wedge her way in but she was behind those trailing.

Her eyes scanned them until she found a blonde, "Ooh." She said softly, her form rising, soft white skirt hugging her hips. Expensive material, the black tank satin, hugging her breasts the halter effect causing the front to split open exposing a ginger amount of her midriff. Despite how exposed her cleavage may have been her modest 'preserved' by a soft white scarf. Right hand loose around a strolling back she'd filter in behind the crowd. He was on a phone, he'd never notice he was her victim; not unless he was smarter than the average bear. Of course, he wouldn't die soon..she wanted a long term victim.. a long term piece of work and maybe.. just maybe he fit the bill.

Following shortly behind him, she climbed into her own limo [the fucking rental she used with the old geezer's credit cards] of course, all of that was whipped due to her request. It looked like those typical limos, hers maybe four behind his but the driver was skilled enough to cut the wheel and follow after he placed her bags filled with clothes into the back. Not that she gave a damn, it was the typical route, right to the fancy hotel all these fuckers went to. But, it wasn't, something was cut short, as she turned on the pre designated route her turned into another direction. I lost him.. Paying the limo driver, she decided to take matters into her own hands. This was just getting too fucking juicy for her own liking. Was he a native? Home from business? This made it all the more juicy...

Taking off in flight, she'd follow the limo from afar, out of sight and out of mind from the other. Oh Blondie..How I'm Going to Love to Make you Scream.. She thought to herself with some malicious and maybe some sexual intent. She wasn't above using men either for her own sexual indulgences.. But where was he going? Was this some sort of joke? Landing not to far away from Hale mansion her eyes scanned the drive way her fingers moving through the straight black locks. Heels causing a small click, as her form leaned to the side watching but something ..the blondie flying. Landing right into some womens wind shield! Oh how perfect..it was all set up for her. But this blondie survive, was he also a meta?

Taking advantage of the opportunity the ran forth purposely dropping her bag as she gathered with the crowd running through it. Her fingers reaching to his as she gently tugged, her fingers soft, perfection. Bright icy blue eyes stared, frightened, of course it was all a too perfectly executed act. "Are you alright?" She said softly, concerned and many others gathered also considering the man just went through a fucking windshield just now..
Selina Stryker

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that Empty Re: Wolves in the belfry.......or something like that

Post by Icarus Ronó August 29th 2013, 1:06 pm

London was wonderful, absolutely wonderful.  The food wasn't great, but hey, the hotels and the people and their funny english accents - it was all such a positive experience.  Sure it was cloudy half the time, but the rain had a charm to it, and so did the perpetually grey sky.  Icarus had done the whole American tourist bit - visiting Buckingham Palace, seeing the guards in their big furry hats, the crown jewels, the grand architecture, the remade globe theater, where Shakespeare had written his plays, Parliament, and so on.  Today he had gone to China town, and Scotland Yard, as well as walking London Bridge.  He had the nursery rhyme in his head all day now.

"London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down, London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady."  

London also had an impressive collection of supercars.  Every where were Maseratis, Lamborghinis and Ferraris.  Icarus liked supercars, and he liked to look at them.  Part of him would love to own one, and if he had the money he would, but being a superhero who had a lithium-ionite powered suit meant that just about every extra penny went to that semi-precious metal.  

With the Supercars came the people who owned them, business men with girlfriends who looked like Jailbait.  Or at least only a step or two away from Jailbait.  Not that all of these people were nasty, selfish, lonely men with only some hot sex on their mind.  Icarus fully believed that since he didn't always think about that, there were others who thought the same way.  The world was full of decent people and some bad apples who made the rest look bad.  That was Icarus' firm belief.  

Still, after running into Gwyneth Paltrow (and getting her autograph), Icarus somehow felt a little jealous of the supercar owners as he drove around in his little town rental car.  It was getting late, and he left for America in only a few days.  His vacation time was almost up, and Icarus would not stand to miss a single day of work.  Not when he had only been on the job for less then 6 months.  

The car in front of him stopped suddenly, and Icarus slammed the brakes.  He peered ahead.  There was some sort of scuffle, and Icarus heard a harsh yell.  What was going on up there?  He peered ahead, trying to see through the windows of the car in front of him.  It was a woman, he could tell by the hair, but he couldn't hear her and he couldn't see her face.  There was someone in the road, in front of her - but that was all he could see for now.  Icarus rolled down the window to peer out...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Icarus Ronó "Mercury"
Icarus Ronó
Icarus Ronó

Number of posts : 26
Job : Student
Humor : Check a mirror.
Registration date : 2013-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 29th 2013, 3:15 pm

Normally hitting a persons windshield hurt someone pretty bad, but Brandon was not everyone. With skin harder than diamond, and perhaps most things in the world, he had little to worry about when it came to getting hurt. Hell, he was a little more worried about the car that he this than himself. He felt something brush across one of his hands, kinda soft like silk or whatever. There was also a female voice that asked an obvious question to go along with that slight touch, though Brandon didn't really answer it immediately. First things first, he had to pull himself from the windshield, as small chips of glass would fall away from his hair and tinkle against what remained of the ruined glass.

Chocolate brown eyes met that of the frightened green orbs of the woman that was driving the car he had so rudely landed on. He jerked his hand when he noticed the woman’s touch had lingered for a little too long, running fingers through his hair and removing any of the glass that remain, as well as for appearances sake, checking to see for any damage. Truth be told, unless this car was made of some kind of super diamond or something else, he would have nothing to worry about at all. ”Yeah...i'm fine.” Still, that things attack had hurt his arm, and no matter how tough he was, there would always be someone that could harm you. Even if his skin was slowly growing stronger, nothing could change that.

”Thanks for the concern though.” So now these guys knew he wasn't human, but luckily they would perhaps mistake him for a paltry meta human, even if he was far from that. His mother had told him about what she theorized what Metahumans were, and that seemed a little off base with what he was. He was partially human sure, but the other part was what separated him from the rest of the race; his dwarven half. He looked to the woman for a moment, who was still shocked and perhaps internally screaming, which was not good since he wanted to keep a low profile in this whole mess. Luckily the fact he had a silver knife was still hidden, or things  would have gotten ugly.

'Sorry about your car though, I’ll pay for it if you want.” He said simply jumping dowm from her now ruined hood as more glass from the windshield fell away in small shards. It could all be chalked up to collateral damage but then again, Aaron hated it when he messed things up, it usually got him starting some kind of long winded lecture that the Hale had no interest in. He attention averted from the woman that had offered the hand to something more pressing, like where the hell that werewolf thing went. The quicker he dealt with this, the sooner he could go home, and back to Niall, which was a nice enough prospect within itself.

”Now where the hell did you go now?” People on the sidewalk could only watch in mute awe as the blonde seemed to walk away from a seemingly head on collision with not even a scratch on him. His clothes were even barely messed up, which was strange within its own rights. ”Don't tell me I lost him.” He bemoaned his bad luck, looking up to the sky. If the moon were out, he couldn't tell with the thick clouds overhead, which were barely even visible in the dark night, and light pollution did a number on the stars anyway.

Last edited by Brandon Hale on September 10th 2013, 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Stryker September 5th 2013, 1:53 pm

Of course, there were other people close by this was a common 'meta-human rights' advocate section of London. There were the anti's and the pro's this was a heavy proside of town and many people gathered around them. Licking her lips softly, her eyes scanned his hair, blonde locks..soft, soft blonde locks. Oh baby, what she wouldn't give to have him in bed and take him for herself..at least. But, her real intentions? Well, why not, she really wanted this lads money..if she could get that..she could have an even amount of drugs..yes..a very even amount of drugs..for a while. A long while, not that she could die anyway..at least not from drugs..but she did get a high and boy did she love those...

His fingers slipped from hers, he didn't even seem to bother noticing her but she didn't relent on the act. Maybe she should just press a little more..not so much to disrupt him but she allowed his space. Her slender curvy body gave him space, still forearms leaning over the hood of the car her fingers slowly trailing off the top of the hood. Distractingly almost, that lovely top dipped maybe a little too low to show the tanned curved orbs in front of him. What a perfect act, leaning over the car using her hands to push off the damaged hood that was large. Bright eyes staring at him, making sure he was okay still, that 'worried' look never leaving this perfect actors eyes. Frosty blue eyes glowed, those hues staring at him, "I hope so.." She returned softly, her upper body leaned just a little more.. her eyes staring at him, orbs now in full display, distracting but acting as if she really didn't notice..when truly, it was all a little show with a pretty little face and a killer fucking body.

Was he going to go home with Niall? Maybe not, she had her intentions to get his money or him in her bed, either or was going to be the best option and he would have no fucking choice in the matter if she played her cards right.. but then again, she could lose, it was always a game.. always a game. Come on sweetheart, just glance over.. Oh boy, he had to look at the perfect set she had, friggin 34D, what was there not to want physically? All men were usually instinctual, depending if he was gay or not..Oh poo. If she was hitting on a gay that would suck... Well, theres a first for everything? Moving away as he jumped down her eyes scanned him as she said nothing her lips pursing. Once his back turned she gently frowned, time to play the concerned..'clingy' act. Fucking Gay.

Following shortly after him she ran, her fingers clasping around his arm, following next to him her head innocently brushing against his arm. "What are you looking for?..Is there any way I can help..? You must be ..hurt.."She said softly, seductively almost as her fingers trailed to his wrist, soft, fluttering bronze skin moving down his own white flesh before she pulled away her eyes glowing, frosty, wintry skies as she stared. Please, take a bite into her trap..please, she wanted to fight too..deep down, that morbid side of her, oh how she loved to fight..it was something she did to get away from those gangs..those pimps..bad memories. Focus. Focus.
Selina Stryker

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen September 11th 2013, 2:42 pm

If anything, he had to thank god for Metahuman sympathizers. If there were any other kind of people around this part of London, Brandon would have found himself with people shouting at him and there would be general hate sent his way. He could feel the pair of eyes constantly on him, this woman that he felt was getting...a little too friendly for his comfort. It wasn't that he minded having female attention, hell he didn't mind attention from either gender, but then again he did have someone who required a certain attention that usually would have gone out almost freely. He needed to find werewolves, amd perhaps the person that was controlling them or atleast a pack leader. He noticed the woman moving after him with a certain sympathetic expression, that he had no interest in.

He paid her no real mind, instead preferring to return to the scene of his attack, where there was likely to be something that he could use. He could feel the silver knife pressed against his thigh, hidden there in case he got into a fight with one of the Lycan scum and could not hope to win. While he could take on the regular lycanthrope, it seemed that they were growing stronger within recent years, and that meant that Aaron would be unable to do all of this alone. What snapped him out of his train of thought was the woman’s fingers clasping around his arm, and perhaps shocking him a little. Why the hell was she following him?

She however kept moving those fingers of her, and they found a place that was not within his comfort zone in the least. His fingers wrapped around hers, perhaps with more force than he intended, and removed them.”I'm fine, i'm made of tougher stuff than you seem to give me credit for.” he said letting her hand go, and making sure to put some distance, no matter how small between the two. He just did not like the vibe he was getting from this girl, not in the least. ”And please, I would appreciate it if you kept your hands to yourself.” He added. He had been around the block many times, dealt with woman who had wanted him only for his money, and even some guys. If anything Brandon could also tell when someone was trying to come onto him, he was not stupid when it came to that.

His eyes turned from her and was back to looking for clues, which was in the form of large scratch marks on the wall of an alleyway, as if they had been dug into there. Brandon ran his fingers along the gouge and then noticed a small amount of hair that had fallen on the ground. ”As for what i'm looking for, its a werewolf.” Lets see if she was so willing to help now.

(Sorry Icarus, but i'm going on a 5 day wait limit for this topic, granted I waited 6)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Selina Stryker September 15th 2013, 3:38 pm

Of course he had no interest, damn it, she wasn't being skimpy enough was she? Oh well, no use in pressing the issue of course she did need the cash. Maybe she could get some by helping him find these were wolves? Fingers lingering down his skin, feeling soft fluttering gentle fingers running down as she continued her little act. Damn am I not pretty enough or something? He has to be gay.. Just my luck... She thought to herself, her lips pursing as she followed next to him her fingers wrapped about his arm quite cutely. Of course, it seemed it wasn't going to last very long.. things like this when they liked the D rather than the V.

Pursing her lips, Selina glanced over to him her eyes scanning the male as he was focused on searching for something. Frosty blue eyes staring forward now as she continued her treck in following him. But her arms around his certainly didn't last that long, his fingers pried hers off roughly. Albeit, it didn't cause bruising, it wasn't painful in the least as her fingers gently curled her eyes scanning his staring. Why the fuck was she following him? Well, that was for maybe one of two things a lay and maybe some cash for durgs. She clicked her fingers gently over one another her nails making a slight clicking noise as she tilted her head innocently staring at him as he would open his pretty little mouth to speak.

"Well, I've not met many other meta-humans before or whatever species you are." She said, quite honestly, she haven't he had to be one of the first she had met. Frosty blue eyes simply glowing, amused, for quite seriously she was. Even if her broke ass was riding off her last sugar daddy's money, crossing her arms underneath her breasts as she noticed his body create some space. She didn't mind, she was more curious now for the fact of what he was searching for. Albeit, she would follow her body having some space. Her eyes glancing about, she wasn't completely the most intelligent person. She was like any human when it come to investigation, glancing about here and there not really paying attention to specifics as Brandon had, "Werewolf?" She questioned, her eyes glancing over her shoulder to him.

Eyes scanning his she scanned the gouge to the hair falling, none of it seemed so amusing, she approached him now scanning the markings as she shrugged once,"I can help."She said her eyes glancing over to him, "If you want." She said, her voice becoming far more serious as she placed a hand on her hip her form turning to him."Up to you though." She said with a shrug, her eyes staring, those frosty hues hiding her actual intentions. Maybe helping was the way into his pants? Who knew, there was still hope, even if he was gay
Selina Stryker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top