The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) I_vote_lcapDetroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) I_voting_barDetroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) I_vote_lcapDetroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) I_voting_barDetroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Sage
Cerek
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) Empty Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up)

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) March 31st 2016, 11:30 pm

One week ago:

The Gravitas gang had moved to Detroit. It took quite the resources to mobilize a small army of metahumans, but eventually they pulled it off. Several posing as truck drivers conveniently passing through town for shipments. Others with gas companies and political workers for surveys. Some of them even as "transfer students" to the local colleges. Detroit was a far bigger place than Pittsburgh, however, and there were weather elements that the troops and gangsters weren't quite prepared for. Michigan could be a cruel and cold place when it had to be.

Deals were struck, backstabs were made with the local gangs. Those whom would join with Gravitas willingly were accepted with open arms. Those that required persuasion were coerced and then had a third of their numbers culled until they all pledged their allegiance. The gangs consumed and integrated into the Gravitas gang were some of the more brutal and untamed ones. A group of animal-based powers, a group with drug and illicit substance based powers, and then there was the big bad of the state. Potentially the "Gravitas of the north" had Gravitas not stepped in to assimilate them. By assimilate that means he imploded their leader all over his wife and child before proceeding to do the same with a third of their forces.

This tactic didn't really fit the M.O of the great Gravitas, however that could be said for quite a bit of what he'd done lately. He sent a letter to Rise telling them to relinquish all involvement with him and his going-ons in the next month. He even went out of his way to confess while he had a respect for Lucius, absolutely any Rise members beyond members of his branch seen would be treated the same as any other enemy trying to stop them. He had stopped talking to absolutely everyone. Absolute 0 was no exception. The ice-man with the icy vibe was even shocked and concerned by the silence, though it never pierced through the stoic and unchanging face he wore.

Tonight was the night when it all went down. There wasn't a person in the entire gang who wasn't jittery. Even veteran killers were beginning to wonder, waiting eagerly for the chance to unleash their grand onslaught. Research had been done, but there were no ways of telling entirely who all was going to be in Detroit on this day. Gravitas could be sure of one thing... Zell Atterrius was going to be there, opposing him. The likelihood of his infamous robo-toy being there only increased the difficulty, and necessity of success. Though there were people even deeper and more secretive than those two lurking around every corner. What were they capable of? How far were they willing to go?

"Are you sure you're ready to do this?" Ink asked as she crossed her arms and looked across the rooftop of the tallest building. Gravity Man was standing there...at the edge...his toes over the ledge in his boots. "After today the world will see the name Gravity Man and it will never be the same..." She said. Gravitas looked up, though he didn't turn around. Ink just chuckled to herself and smiled. "After tonight...they will know you're an idiot." She said as she pivoted and walked away, the clapping of her boots vanishing down a stairwell. She was the only one who could get away with talking to him like that. Perhaps because he knew her past. This was her hometown. This is where she was from. It was here she was born a person...and in a facility beneath the ground she was born again. Born as metahuman. Made into a creature just as he was. But hers was of volunteer. But still...this was her home. He was asking her to risk herself and her home....for the sake of his vengeance.

Now he didn't intend to destroy the city. He never thought of it. But he knew he wanted to destroy the Agency base beneath the city in a certain spot. More importantly...he wanted to destroy the thing inside. The thing so wicked and twisted he refused to say it's name...and so his lieutenants just took to calling it one thing.

...Cake.

But where were these other people? What were they doing? Who did he truly have to worry about?

"Zak..." A familiar voice called to him, immediately the pressure began to pick up in the area. An unusual gravity struck the area...heavy hearted. Gravitas turned around, granted it wouldn't help him see...no...but the person speaking to him deserved his respect. He said nothing as he waited for his frozen friend to speak his mind. "I know this is important. It is to me too. But there are lives down there. Families. You've said it yourself that you were going to make sure they'd never do anything like this again...but what could happen...all that might happen. Orphans. Bloodshed right in front of them. Is what we're willing to do that much better? " Gravitas was angry, how dare he accuse him of being like them. But truthfully...the anger faded...and he was left to think with his thoughts a moment. Of course it wasn't long before the ice man cleared his throat.

"I need to move....if I don't move I'll freeze stuck to the roof...Whatever you decide. I'm with you." He said as he turned and walked off. Everyone has that one person they trust above all others. Absolute 0 was Gravitas'...no question.

Finally Gravity Man's attention was back to the city one last time. His mind on a different course of action...But not yet....soon...but not yet.

(Intro post! Please take this time to set up why you're here in Detroit! I hope this will be a fun one guys!)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) Gman10
Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 114
Job : I'm Knight Artorias round these parts.
Humor : If you have time to crack jokes, then you have time to post.
Registration date : 2015-04-09

Back to top Go down

Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) Empty Re: Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up)

Post by Bliss April 1st 2016, 4:20 am

"You put a pot over this guys head?" Sara looked over security cam footage from the laptop in front of her.

Bliss stepped over to admire her work over her geokinetics shoulder. "Yep."

"And beat it."

"Like a drum."

A distinct objection came from the couch on the side of the room from a pony tail wearing girl in yoga pants and a pink track jacket. "That sounds dishonorable." The taller half sister of Bliss took stock of the equipment they brought with them. Tsukimi talked Bliss into giving her a powersuit after Tsukimi promised to only call Bliss' honor into question for meaningful things and not to mention her father ever again. The red and white power armor fit Tsukmi perfectly. Far better than the poorly coordinated Bliss could ever hope to aspire.

"For him maybe. It was awesome for me." A floating table came over to rest in front of Bliss. She dropped a folder on it and pulled up a chair. "Yeah, so that guy is another prime candidate for why we are here." Bliss took a seat and crossed her right leg over her left. She wore a green turtle neck with a black skirt and boots to her knees in typical Bliss fashion.

"That brings the list to seventeen. Do that many people hate us?"

Tsukimi wiped down the katana adorning her power armor. "With Bliss as our leader, I would say it barely skims the surface."

"I'm going to pop you in the mouth if you ever-"

"Can we not? There are mutant gangs roaming the city. I don't think the Gravity Man fits the mold, but it does sound kind of like Rise. Maybe Alpha and his family are behind this."

"Seems too violent. Alpha is kind of a pussy." Bliss critiqued a villain by saying he was not violent enough. Good job Bliss. "It could be a cult. But, we need to find one of these gangs, shake them down, and find out who they answer to."

Sara stood up and moved to the back of the room, grabbing her jacket and zipping it up. With just plain jeans, Sara hoped to be able to fit in a little easier than her two counterparts. "We need to find them now. The more we wait, the harder it gets." Unbeknownst to the trio, they set up shop in a gang hotel- and they were not subtle about moving their armor or keeping their voices down during arguments.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) Empty Re: Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up)

Post by Nicolas Flamel April 1st 2016, 6:21 am

Rage, powerlessness, grief..... These things have taken so many great men, corrupted them. Nicolas Flamel walked the streets of Detroit, cane tapping against the sidewalk and occasionally the pavement. The city looked even more dead then usual, so it isn't like standing in the street presented any sort of danger. The air was cold, kissing the old mans face as he strutted through the wind like a man of thirty years. Though occasionally he would slip up, trip for no reason. He was running out of time. He had one more dose in him, maybe more. The effects wore off so quickly....

They deserve pity, not force. They deserve support, not being thrown out by society. It all keeps building, right up until you have an abomination. It's a vicious circle, monsters created by the same things they inflict only make more of themselves. Most people were held up inside, given increased gang activity in the area. The streets belonged to them, the evil of the world. Most glared at Nick as he passed, none being bold enough to rob someone so confident in this day and age. However, Nick was approached by two gang members, perhaps trying to release him of his expensive looking coat and jewelry. They both grabbed him by the collar, sneaking from behind. Nick was startled at first, but quickly realized what was happening and moved to protect himself. With a simple gesture with his cane, the concrete beneath the men turned soft, as if it had just been poured. They quickly sunk in and Nick pulled away, drying the concrete again and knocking both men over the head with one swoop of his cane, which seemed to knock them out. The others mostly slunk back into their holes, some whispered, and some glared harder.

I'm here to put a stopper on that circle, to see if a reasonable man still lies within the beaten down Rise head. From what i have gotten out of Lucius, this was not a group effort. This was personal, perhaps an old revenge, otherwise why not take the help Rise could give him? Regardless of what was happening here, Gravitas was in town, and he needed to be watched. Like fire, left unmanned he could start an unimaginable blaze. He turned his back, coat flipping around as he did, walking with more determination in his steps. He wasn't finished yet, he had to keep moving, keep vigilante. As of yet, no one except he was looking out for this world in the proper way. From tights clad heroes to reality warpers, they all were either in it for themselves or were no guardian at all. He stood for the people, the ants as everyone called them. He just hoped he could stretch his time long enough to find another to watch over them, the world was still broken.

Nicolas Flamel
Nicolas Flamel

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2015-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 1st 2016, 6:45 pm

Gravitas, Sean had dealt with them once before that had felt like a long while ago. It was them as well as that one guy that threw around the red stuff of theirs, proving more of an annoyance more than anything else. Apparently something was going on in Detroit, that much Sean could tell and yet he had no idea what that thing was exactly. Could Gravity Man be trying to stem the drug trade, or blow everything up? That was something that Sean wondered as he looked at his cell phones screen, fingers tapping against the screen as he drummed up a text message in an almost unconcerned fashion. A few things were supposedly out of place with the activity now, but Sean really didn't care at this point. They were probably a terrible person, so he would punch them in a face, or wherever that would hurt the most.

As usual, Sean was dressed in a casual style as if he wasn't really worried about the whole thing, at least for himself anyway. A breeze blew, caressing his cheek as Sean shuddered slightly. Wearing shorts might have not been the best idea, but then again he had means of dealing with that, as his body just began to ignore any feelings of cold that would normally bother him. Putting the phone into his left front pocket, Sean stepped out of the vehicles and looked up the sky for a moment. This was a rather unimpressive looking parking lot, digging a cigarette from his back pocket and lighting it up, taking a drag from it. Zell was likely out doing Zell things, so he was waiting for whenever he was needed.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2480
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) April 2nd 2016, 7:44 pm

"Xerox, Ink you are designated north. PG, AZ and Inferno, you're on your own."  He said as he began to walk towards his troops. Turning back only when he heard a flurry of questions. The one sticking out most was what was to be done about the Atterrius members. "I've arranged for a friend to take care of them."

Gravitas had given his orders. He had assembled his men through whatever means he could. Near and far they could all hear him and understand him. Well some of them couldn't, but that's because they were aliens. But the aliens were pretty mad anyways because Trump almost got them all deported anyway, so rallying them to the cause was east. He just had to sound as angry as and relatable as possible.

"I'll make no promises about today. I'll one promise about tomorrow; and that promise is that tomorrow isn't coming if we are locked in neutrality today. We are on the verge of change. We are here to make a statement, and send a message. To show the world that we are not afraid. We're not afraid of those who persecute us, we are not afraid to rise- to lift ourselves up from the ashes! But today I want to send a different message. I look around and see drugs, rape, murder and violence. These things that have been part of society for hundred of years. Look at what they have done, and look at how many of them blame us? Today, we march on a base that is located within Detroit. But now we have a new purpose. We have proven our power to the people...now let us show them that we have not sacrificed out very souls to do so. We will do for them, what they have failed to do for us. We will save them." Gravitas said, though the gang all looked on they were partially confused. Some of them looked in approval, many of them didn't care and were simply itching to fight. But Gravitas, as always spoke his truth to them.

"Today we save them from the greatest threat both our people and theirs have ever faced. Today we strike a blow to the greatest threat humanity has ever known...to day we save humanity from themselves! This is my petition. Go to every street in your assigned groups and clear the houses. Take the women and children, take the men and get them from this city, as far as you can! Teleporters, speed demons and fliers rest for not a moment. When you are certain that every street in the city is clear, come and make your mark on the world, and strike with me!" He called. Finally it seemed as though some of the more ravenous gangsters like the idea. They save people and then they get to murder.

The gang members popped up everywhere Some stood up in church and made their proclamation. Some made announcements over the intercom's at work, and others evacuated schools. In a matter of an hour the entire city seemed to be under the beginnings of an evacuation... amazingly it was the gangs that were overseeing it. When authorities arrived to take over the evacuation the gang members vanished without a trace. Gravity Man, however made his way to the sewers, expecting that soon he would be able to strike. Of course in order to find him, they would need to be able to track his signal, which could only be monitored from his general's personal assistant devices.

Gray and Ink were on the far northern side of the city, overseeing a few of the exits. Inferno was apparently all by his lonesome in the west, though he had substantial defenses set up, as if he were preparing for some kind of force to be coming for him. Absolute 0 seemed to be all on his own in the east side of the town, in an already mostly evacuated area as to not cause anyone else harm.

Zell was enjoying the ride so far. He and Sean had gone to Detroit for some reason or other. Sean was insistent that they go to get some fresh air. Zell wasn't a fool, but honestly he trusted Sean too much to go digging through his personal affairs like that. Of course Sean probably would have told him if he asked. He was rather transparent. Made things rather nice and healthy. Though Sean was getting dropped off here. Zell assumed it was business related, or that he just wanted to see something while Zell went to the hotel to fetch a few things he needed.

"Well here we are. I'm gonna run back to the room and get a couple things. Probably gonna call and check on the guys. You sure you're gonna stay out of trouble?" He asked as he smiled, already knowing the answer to the question was "no", regardless of how Sean chose to answer it. He let Sean out of the car with a kiss and waved to him as he started to drive off.

It wasn't thirty feet before there was a loud scream. From the sky there was a loud smashing noise as the car Zell was driving flipped  through the air, the back end coming overhead and crashing onto the ground. The car was busted to be sore, the entire front was obliterated, the engine parts still moving in some segments and oil spilled everywhere. The fuel tank and the entire side was torn up, spilling contents everywhere as the top of the car was crushed.  Fire was present at the scene in a circle as the object in the small crater began to stand. The thing proved to be a human being, though as strange as it looked it was certainly a living thing. It was tall with a pale blue skin, needle like teeth and black slabs floating around its belt. It looked around everywhere, people cowering and screaming before the creature snarled and kicked the car Zell was in a good ten feet across the ground, the top of the car tearing and grating. The imposing man was about ten foot tall and built like a Greek god, though it had a sickly cornflower color of blue skin, its eyes were black as night before seeming to fade and gain some glowing light blue iris'.

"One down...easy enough." It's voice rumbled as it spoke, the creature turned to Sean and it narrowed it's eyes. "One to go..."

Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "I've been a hero and a villain. Don't pretend you an teach me anything on morality."

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 8th 2016, 1:24 am

"There is a lot of movement all around us. And it looks- oddly good." Sara stepped back from the window so Bliss could squeeze in and get a look through the binoculars. "These are the guys we were monitoring, so- mind control?"

"Someone mind controlled them to make them do good?" Nothing about the situation put Bliss in a good mood. "I don't think so. We need to figure this out. Suzy!" Bliss turned back towards her half sister as she reattached her giant sword to her suit of armor. "Go be purple outside and make sure no one is being evil."

Tsukimi stepped out of Gravity Man's dreams and got into her full suit of power armor. "Hai!"

"Yes. Hi. I see you. Now get in the armor and do what I said."

"You disappoint so many people so often." Tsukimi turned on the hydraulics in her legs to give her a lift with vacating the room.

Not only did Bliss not care about whether or not Tsukimi found out the actions of the gang members, she really did not care about whatever it is Tsukimi just said. "Now, you and me are going to go where all these people are being led away from." Bliss grabbed a hand held device and placed it on her belt. This would probably take a while and keeping up with all of her contacts would be necessary. "Can you get us there faster?"

"There?" It took Sara a moment to look around the room for any quick ways of access. "No. When we get there, maybe to where we need to go."

"Good enough." The door leading out remained open as Tsukimi failed to be able to grasp enough control to close doors. The loudness of the hall cleared out, giving Bliss and Sara an open path to the street level. With most outlets closed off, Bliss and Sara would be on foot for the remainder of the trek towards downtown Detroit.

Clad in purple power armor, Tsukimi stepped into the streets as the refugees began to flee the city. Her HUD began assessing the threat level of everyone popping up in her view. No surprise at all when the more dangerous looking individuals registered the largest threat to her, but surprisingly, they appeared wrapped up in their own mission. "Excuse me, citizen." The large purple gauntlet reached out to touch one of the gang member. "You seem to be a dangerous individual, yet you are helping people. I need you to explain this, and if you do not, I will be forced to be forceful with you. You have ten seconds. Go."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Detroit Rock City Comes-ah-crumblin' down. (Signed Up) D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Flamel April 8th 2016, 2:23 am

Nicolas had been confronted by gang members several times, some wanting to rob him, and others wanting him to, um, get him to safety? It made sense when he thought about it, but it still felt odd seeing gang members move people along like beat cops. Typical Rise, doing something kinda shitty but then doing something else that instantly justified it. These damn Noble Demons, so hard to nail down. Well, for anyone but Nicolas anyway. He understood them quite well, and knew this type could be talked to. Honestly Nick just wanted to know what was happening, he probably wouldn't have an issue with it.......

Probably.

As he walked, coat billowing in the cool Michigan air, he heard a crash. Considering the streets were pretty clear, at least compared to how they were usually, the crash stuck out like a sore thumb in the silence. It must have been only half a block over. It was the only lead he had so far, so naturally the greying old man sauntered toward it.

What he saw wasn't exactly a shocker, but it was out of the norm. A big, pale blue beast had knocked over a vehicle, and was now going after another man whom Nicolas recognized as that Talons hero Apex. Of course they were here. All they did in the end was make things worse and miss the point, but aside from that whoever was in the car probably needed medical attention. Nick decided to intervene.

As he walked, he pointed his cane toward the asphalt below the creature, which would instantly turn to liquid petroleum. The transmutation even spread below the road, changing other substances into it as it made contact. What would essentially happen is the beast would likely find itself in a pool of oil within an instant, and that's when The Father of Alchemy created a spark, exchanging energy from within his stone to light the oil ablaze and essentially turn the street into a lake of fire. Nick reasoned the thing could likely take it. To top it off, some of the oil launched up and solidified, trying to wrap the being in restraints which would quickly turn to titanium and tighten to pull it's catch into the inferno.

After that, he would turn his attention to the vehicle, which found itself reforming and repairing, lost parts seemingly being created from the energy in the crimson stone. If Zell was still in the car, Flamel would go to him, to see if he was still alive if anything else.

"Are you alive my boy?" He would say with his deep, high society voice that had an accent you couldn't quite pin down, if Zell was in the car of course.

Nicolas Flamel
Nicolas Flamel

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana April 8th 2016, 2:44 am

Zell dropped him off, saying something about getting something form their room. Sean would not, saying something about how trouble tended to follow him around, so no he would probably be neck deep in trouble within the next five minutes,. With kisses exchanged, he would wave them off with cigarette now being used. Now that he was short one Zell, things continued to fall downwards in the whole civil unrest thing. That did not last long as something crashed into Zell's car and reduced it to what seemed to be a rather sorry state, the thing that did so turning towards him with a rather menacing expression. "okay look. I don't know who the fuck you are or who the fuck you think you are, but that whole trying to murder Zell thing, not going to fly with me." Sean growled, quipping in usual fashion as he cracked his knuckles, preparing for some manner of fight.

That being until someone decided to attack first, creating a wide spreading mire of burning oil that likely was meant to trap the thing. However, something told him that would not hold them for long, or even at all if they were half as powerful as Sean had expected. Granted, he was one to always expect more than what people actually gave, so he could have been giving the thing far too much credit. First darting over to Zell's car, he would make sure that one of the most important things in his life had not been reduced to the dimensions of a pancake. Once he was sure that they weren't dead, he would then move on to  taking care of the thing that had attacked him in the first place.

"Thanks for the help old dude, but this thing is all mine." Sean noted, cracking his knuckles. "They just made the mistake of making this personal." Regardless of where the thing was, well he would bridge the distance between them and put all the force he could muster into a punch towards their face.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) April 9th 2016, 10:55 pm

The Half-Bliss:

The Bliss:

Nick and Sean:

Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss April 11th 2016, 10:10 pm

"Hey!" Tsukimi tightened her grip in an anger she did not fully comprehend the tightness of. "I'm the one doing the right thing here!" Heat built up in her suit as she grew more angry. Her visor hid the wrath swelling in her neck. "While helping people get out of the city is in fact a good endeavor, I cannot allow the sleight you just made against me go without reprimand. You are being a penis, and I'm going to need you to stop counting how many seconds I have. You have ten seconds to stop, I'm going to start at seven to show how serious I am about you stopping your counting!" With her more than honorable upbringing and strong sense of justice, Tsukimi would not attack without provocation, but also knew she needed to help people. "Seven! The one that comes after seven! Kokonotsu! Tō!"

"Well this is weird." Bliss stood in front of the gang infested barricade.

"You were expecting it to be easier?" Melted car parts and a metal great wall gave Bliss and Sara a foreboding welcome even the staring gangs could not detract from.

"I thought it would be- well, no, I was sure it would be weird, but building a wall with cars parts just seems like a super human with white trash powers. His cape is probably a confederate flag and his nemesis is 'The Jews'."

Sara laughed at the depiction created by Bliss. "I will be more than enough of a nemesis for him. Let's get in there and find out who is behind this debacle and what they're plan is." Earth began to move under their feet until a tunnel opened up at their feet. A forty-five degree angle would take the duo down beneath the wall where their investigation would continue. "Oh, his weakness is 'The Liberal Media Bias."

"I'm guessing he has some control over his mind to be able to make NASCAR interesting." Stepping into the open tunnel helped Bliss and Sara bypass the massive obstruction darting up and blocking their path, but it did not assist them with finding a good smelling part of the town with easy air to breathe. "Oh, god. Can you do something about the-"

"No, I can't change the smell of sewage into something- oh, he gets power ups from Mountain Dew!"

"Trailer Park-A-Ccino." Lights beamed into the hollow corridor, drawing Bliss and Sara like moths to flame. Bliss popped up first to look around, followed by Sara. "We should probably check in with Suzy to see how see's doing."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Flamel May 1st 2016, 10:10 pm

Combat wasn't really Nicolas' thing. He much rather talk something out then resort to that. After all, he had always used his knowledge for the good of the world, and beating the daylights out of somebody usually didn't do that, much. Regardless though, this thing clearly wanted to fight, and Nicolas was prepared to drop him if it meant saving the man in the vehicle behind him. His main priority was tending to him, so hopefully the short silver eyed man was powerful enough to do it alone for a moment.

Either way, he wasn't about to not do anything. In an instant, four spears were seemingly created out of thin air and launched directly at the monster at rapid speeds, but before each got to their target, they changed. The first turned to gasoline once it got close, the next fire, the next gaseous propane, and the last, high quality acid. Nicolas looked to Sean, commanding eyes locked on the male.

"I'm going to help him. Hold off our friend." Nicolas said as he turned his attention to Zell, who he scanned over with his uniquely altered eyes. The man had a piece of shrapnel shoved in his rips, and was out like a light. Nicolas could use straight up alchemy to heal him, but biological alchemy was tricky when you didn't know the specifics of the targets DNA and blood. No, he would have to do this another way....... He had only done this once before, because a situation was dire enough and he didn't have any standard healing potions around. It was a tough decision, but with a beast at his back and a guy way to heavy to carry he had no choice.

He pulled out a small vile, and dripped a few drops into Zell's mouth. Immediately, the effects would be seen. The wounds would close, the shrapnel would be dissolved by the body in seconds, and the bones would be set. On top of that, the body was flooded with energy. There was no effects on age with this little amount, at least noticeable ones, but the man was healed. Nick remembered when the Elixer was that useful to him, he could use it as much as needed. Now he only had one shot left.

"Let's get you out of this car. I'd carry you but as you can see, I'm a bit........ Old."

Nicolas Flamel
Nicolas Flamel

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana May 17th 2016, 12:01 am

The old guy looked like they knew more about what they were doing than Sean did, so he would let them go about doing their thing. Afterall he had more pressing matters, which was the person that had put Zell in this state in the first place. Granted if that old guy didn’t manage to actually help Zell, well they would be in a little more trouble themselves.”I can deal with this guy.” Sean said, popping his neck as his eyes focused upon the person with their weird floating metal pieces. Of course he could go for a tricky approach, but then again Sean didn’t like over complicating things, so he would go with something a little more simplistic.

”Keep talkin big guy. It’ll make the part where I kick your ass a lot more enjoyable. ” Sean growled as he kept following this strange person, already having a few ideas on how to deal with him running through his brain. He took a runners stance and then moved rather quickly, closing any distance there was to get in the things face. He aimed a kick at its face, and despite how much damage he managed to do, he would kick off of it and land a few good feet in front of it. Rapidly his elbow elongated, taking on a blade form as he turned andaimed to ram the now incredibly durable blade that jutted out of his elbow joint into the things chest.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Proarden (Gravity Man) June 12th 2016, 2:40 am

The Half-Bliss:

Bliss:

Sean and Nick:

Gravitas Gang:
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Proarden (Gravity Man)
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss June 12th 2016, 5:40 am

Nightkill cared about geopolitical activity. He cared too much about it. Aside, Bliss did not like the talk about fire. "Hey! I know Jews have feelings! Those comments were taken out of context!"

More important issues seemed to be tossed to the wayside, but Sara felt she needed to also address a few concerns- and probably argue with Bliss. "Woah, woah, tax collectors? Is that a Jew joke?"

"Calm down Zacchaeus, this guy might just be useful." Something about the situation felt odd, but then the barrier burst into flames and Bliss knew everything would be just terrible. "Woah, woah- oh." Both of Bliss' hands moved in a shaking style to try and usher away whatever comment the man would soon make, but saw the jerky in a bag. "That's good. I thought he was going to make a Holocaust joke."

Sara picked up the bag, but hesitated before putting her hand in the bag. Maybe Bliss would. "Why would you just think that?"

"I don't- why are you acting like that is the worst thing you've heard tonight when we are in a city trying to keep a madman from destroying a city?" The back of jerky looked passable. Like, really passable. No one likes eating something only to be told 'oh by the way, that's a person'. "You keep the jerky. We're here to find out why Detroit is particularly bad today."

"You don't get to say I'm rude or improper. I just don't get a hold of all of these rules in English, and the numbers past six don't have that great of a scheme to remember them by!" The visor picked up on the item coming out of her jacket as a pen. No red flags, but it did seem odd for an adversary to try and parley in such ways. "Wait, wait. So 'eight' is a number and a verb. 'I ate'. 'It is eight'. Okay, I got that one, go on."

Little threat came from Tsukimi, but her armor still stood strong enough to ward off passerby spectating. "Is it true that 'bliss' means 'perfect happiness'? Because if so the word either needs to change or my half sister needs to change her name. Knowing my half sister, it will be easier to change the definition of the word."

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolas Flamel July 26th 2016, 11:11 pm

Nick's eye twitched at what the man said. Well, what the boy said. This guy couldn't be older then twenty. Anyway, the little brat basically just hinted at Nick's identity. No, he wasn't Saint Nick, but Santa wasn't the only one with that name, dammit.

Nicolas pressed the head of his cane to Zell's shoulder, stopping him for a moment as the older man looked him up and down. He didn't look so special, but there was clearly something to him. All Nick did was glare knowingly, basically saying with only his eyes that this wasn't the end of the comment. After that little exchange, the alchemist turned back to the matter at hand.

And that's when he saw something strange. The man from before, Nick knew it was him but—he seemed different. It felt like something had changed about him. Actually, it looked like it as well. Seeing the male with an alchemist's eye made that quite clear, though Nick did feel his memories were shifting already to accept the changes. It was either his age catching up with him or some kind of warp in reality.

"Weren't you just........ More scrawny? You're still short but you seem, well, much more built. And your hair, it's longer........ And your face too..... Did you just, did you just change everything?" Nicolas said. He sounded like a mad man, or at least someone with severe alzheimer's, but he didn't seem to mind.

"You know what? I couldn't put my finger on it for the longest time but you look like someone.... What was his name? Um Bob..... Bob Marley? ......No no no, that's that one junkie................ Ah! Bob Morely. That's the one." Nick said. That's when he realized they were still under attack, and the investigation as to what the hell just happened to Sean was concluded.

Nick then raised his staff, targeting the stun baton headed toward Sean's face. The stone then reached out, surging energy into the weapon and rearranging it. In but a moment, the baton was transmuted into a certain kind of heated sugar, ie, cotton candy.

"There's no need for violence, we have cotton candy. I can make ice cream, too." Nick said, a smile creeping up on his face. Sometimes alchemy could get boring if you didn't do things that were totally insane with it.

Nicolas Flamel
Nicolas Flamel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top