The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_vote_lcapGood vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_voting_barGood vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_vote_lcapGood vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_voting_barGood vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? Empty Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me?

Post by Ember_Fangs October 24th 2009, 6:51 am

Faith landed on the top of one of the many buildings, her wings fluttering slightly in the cool summer breeze as she looked out at the city. It was a beautiful place, America. It was so peaceful up here, away from the traffic and away from the business of normal human life. What life was there for her here? Honestly what did she expect to find in America? Did she think comic books where real and that superheros would save her? Help her and Scar find this cure so they could both go seperate ways. She knew she had messed up Scarlets life and she knew a way to stay with her, so they could stay together and be happy. Maybe she could help Scar find her brother...Her family was so...She felt sorry for the girl. But there was obviously something else here, in America. She had already seen another angel here and some evil bastards who murdered people in front of her eyes. So there was good vs bad - but what side should she choose?
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? Empty Re: Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me?

Post by The Black Knight November 5th 2009, 10:07 am

((Since the time of day was never stated, I will claim it to be night.))

Wilbert, or should I say one of his many other alias's since he was in costume, was perched on the side of a massive skyscraper, perhaps the largest one in the entire city. Like a spider clung to it's web, he stuck to the wall, using the small ledge below him to help balance him, standing on his toes, his finger tips clinging to the wall which his back was against, this being possible with some of his technology. He had many things built into this costume and many other gadgets, this one granting him the ability to cling to objects like a spider. His gloves and feet had microscopic grips which clung to nearly any surface with ease, though he was a naturally extremely skilled climber, this only further enhanced his abilities.

He had just robbed a famous celebrity who had been in town to relax in one of their many vacation homes, stealing several thousands dollars and then transferring all that money to a charity for the homeless, most likely changing many lives with that. Now he was simply watching over the city, the moon light dimly shining down onto him and reflecting off of his mask's eyes, causing them to glow a white color. His figure blended in with the shadows, invisible to anyone who might be looking, only his eyes could barely be seen glowing in the darkness, he was known for sticking to the shadows and the darker parts of the city.

Suddenly, a unique and rare sight came into his view. A winged woman descending down onto a rooftop of a smaller building adjacent to the one he was clinging onto. He looked down to her with narrowed eyes, her right side facing him, his interest peaked, he must know who this winged woman is. He watched her closely from his perch as she simply stood their, his eyes analyzing her from head to toe, scanning her and taking an image of her with his mask. He then put what little information he had about her into his data files stealthily. He liked to have a file on every super powered being around for his own reasons, simply because he never trusted anyone, and he had a file on nearly everyone, well at least those that he has met or are well known, he was just adding her to the list, assuming she was far from normal due to her wings. Now he just needed to find out more about her and her powers, but how should he go about doing that?

He thought of hundreds of ways to do so and settled for one, getting ready for his bold actions he closed his eyes and let a deep breath escape his nose, his breath clearly visible in the cold. His hands left the comfort of the building, his grip releasing as he leaned forward to fall, his eyes reopening beneath his mask as his feet kicked off of the building. The ice cold wind instantly gusted into him, his black trench coat fluttering behind him, his clothes rippling as he free-fallled towards the building below, the building the winged woman was on. He moved with out a sound, nothing more than a whisper in the wind, he sounded as if he were one with the wind. He skillfully intended to miss, aiming for the buildings edge, being careful to remain out of her sights as he fell down towards it. He intentionally fell right past the edge, throwing his arms up to catch it, silently doing so. He hung from the edge of the rooftop that the winged woman stood on, pulling himself along the edge of the building heading towards the left. After a few moments he silently pulled himself up, assuming a stealthy hunched over stance as he looked to her, her back facing him, her angelic wings softly fluttering about with the wind. With a quick movement, he dashed forward into a grapple with her, putting her into a calm and skillful headlock. All of this only being possible due to his superior stealth skills, he simply got the jump on her.

Both of his arms went underneath and through hers (armpits), his left arm wrapping around her upper arm and neck, squeezing them together as his right arm held it in place and applied force, his arms almost forming a lower case 't'. He was a master of combat, he knew what he was doing and knew she had no hopes of escape. He didn't apply nearly as much as pressure as he normally would since his intents were not hostile, he just wanted to know more about her, one way or another. "Don't fight it, I'm not here to hurt you." He said in his deep yet poetic and romantic voice. In secret, his main purpose for putting her into a headlock, excluding the fact that he was just doing his job his own way, was to gather a sample of her wings; to pluck a few feathers with out her noticing, which would be rather easy from this position. He wanted to run some tests on them, to find out more about her and her kind. "I'm sorry for the rude introductions Milady, but some one with your appearance just randomly showing up in the dead of night, it can't be a good thing. Who are you and why are you here?" He said boldly as his grip remained rather loose, hopefully showing some sign that there was no hostility.
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? Empty Re: Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me?

Post by Ember_Fangs November 5th 2009, 2:06 pm

Faith jumped ever so slightly at being snuck up on but after she was placed in a head lock she sighed. She really had no energy for fighting and it if was her demon foe's men she would be dead by now and he wouldn't have such a weak grip on her for sure. Her wings shuddered when the feathers were removed as they turned to dust in the mans hands. She growled softly in the back of her throat as she tried to push them outwards.
"Can you remove your arms from around my neck please?" she asked politely. She wasn't very happy about being snuck up and she had been in the middle of talking with Scarlet.
Whose clingy? Scar asked, waking up from her slumber at the back of their mind.
I dunno...could be trouble or he could just want to chat.
"My name is Faith...well...This is Faith," she moved her wings. "And this is Scarlet," she traced down her flawless body with her hands. She turned around to face the man when he let her go.
"And you are?"
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 6th 2009, 7:00 pm

Wilbert's gut told him this woman was not evil, he trusted his gut and removed his arms from the headlock he had on her, gathering a sample of her wings while doing so, then backing off. His movements were fluid and stealth, she would most likely not have noticed him taking a few feathers which he quickly slipped into his utility belt as he backed off. He stood tall, shoulders straight, his arms at his sides as his glowing white eyes gazed upon her. He didn't quite understand what she meant when she recited two separate names, but the way she traced her fingers down her body, it seemed almost like she was flaunting it, flirting with the man in black. His mind wondered what she meant by that, two different names, odd...

Wilbert held back a smirk as he stood there, speaking in his dark yet poetic voice. "I go by many names, Just call me Shadow...I'm not the one who matters here, you are. Those wings of yours...How did you get them?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? Blackknight1Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 6th 2009, 7:07 pm

Faith scoffed as she opened her wings.
"Angels are usually born with wings," she retorted with a frown. They folded back down her back as she folded her arms across her chest. Who was this guy and what the hell did he want with her? She looked up at the sky then back to the landscape below her and behind the man who named himself Shadow.
"What, are you going to ask me for my entire life story?" she asked with a frown. She didn't want to recite her life story to every damned super hero she met.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Knight November 6th 2009, 8:23 pm

"No, I never asked for that, your wings were unique, It's not everyday I see a winged woman...Or an Angel as you claim...I never was very religious..." Wilbert turned away from her, seeing that he had collected what he wanted and his presence wasn't exactly needed or wanted here. He walked towards the roof's edge, his back turned to her as he stared off the edge and down into the city. From this height, the cars appeared like ants to him.

He turned around to view her one last time, "Farewell Milady, I'm sure our paths will cross again..." He let himself fall off the building backwards, hurling towards the ground quickly, spinning a 180 rotation while grabbing his handmade advanced grapnel , pulling the trigger on it and firing the grappler outwards towards a nearby building. It clung to the structure, allowing him to swing from it, gripping the wire with both hands and swinging himself high into the air, releasing the grapnel's grip on the building and reeling it in with the push of a button on the device.

Wilbert had now flung himself even higher than the building he was originally on with the 'Angel' Woman, his black figure could barely be seen in the darkness, gliding high above her, getting ready to swing himself further away.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Midway in life's journey, I found myself in the dark woods, The right way lost, To tell about those woods is difficult, so tangled and rough, It's savage just thinking of it now...I felt the old fear stirring, from where my shadows were born."

Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? Blackknight1Good vs. Evil or is the real battle inside of me? Blackknightgrid
The Black Knight
The Black Knight
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 6th 2009, 8:32 pm

Faith shook her head as she sat back down on the edge of the building, her feet dangling over the edge before she pushed her hair back from her face. She didn't bother to watch the man leave. A frown appeared on her forehead at the amount of heros there actually where in America where there seemed to be none in england or france or scottland. She sighed again and looked to the stars. She wanted to go home, she wanted Scarlet to have a normal life. She missed her parents more than anything. She sighed and closed her eyes, the feathers blowing in a soft breeze. Would she ever get home?
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top