The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:56 am by Cobalt

» What We Do In The Shadows
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
Nate6595
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapShadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_voting_barShadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_vote_lcapShadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_voting_barShadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed)

Post by Asmodeus July 6th 2015, 8:02 pm

"Only frigid when I gotta city of random squinty eyed fucks trying to kill everyone. I can be as hot as it gets when I'm off the clock." Cale shot back with a rather strung along tone to the voice, an underlying temptation perhaps, though it was mroe for keeping a humanized apperance and expression. The rely probably kept people guessing too, being unable to be figured out to a perfect T was always a good thing. Zeta had also gone into the explanation of Anime, which made Cale mentally groan, though on the exterior he remained as focused and calm as possible. The Samurai were being delt with petty well. Zeta had some disctrction tactics that Cale had to admit was pretty clever, and Q7 had her typical approach to things. Simple yet effective. Thankfully she wasn't a politician.

Zeta had a weapon in hand and used t to spill guts of another samurai end skillfully dispatched it. Q7 had effectively taken out a few smaurai of her own as well. It wouldn't be long before they had gotten everything out of the way. of course Q7 felt the need to ask a question to Cale about what cartoons were. It was at this moment ale wondered if Q7 were even listening to Zeta at all. He gave her a run down of what was in an anime, though she seemed to cling more to his words than anything. She wasn't incapable, Cale knew that much...but she was apparently dead set on acknowledging him over Zeta. "That's an opinion. You have to decide that. He seems to know a bit more about anime than I do. Talk to him about it, work on refining those social skills." Cale offered up before making a clear reference to Zeta and then pressing forward.

"Well...fuck me." Cale said as they managed to reach the base of the large platform where the Shadow Shogun was waiting. He was surrounded by multiple lesser ninja and even some higher class less-expendable ones. There had to be at least fourty of them there, all of them armed to the teeth and the Shadow Shogun with his arms out as if he were speaking to the masses.

"Kokode wa, kore o shūryō shimasu. Kage shōgun ga chizu kara kono corrut tochi o kuria suru hitsuyō ga arimasu. Koko kara wa, atarashī jidai o kaishi shimasu. Burakku teikoku no jidai!!!!" The Shogun proclaimed, the samurai all howled and began to jump one at a time, though in quick succession to intercept the heroes. Cale attempted to reason that there were enough for five waves of enemies before the Shadow Shogun could be reached safely. He quickly took a stance and projected a barrier around Q7 and Zeta before Shear and Suffering began to hiss at the incoming enemies. Cale only hoped that with his weaponized barriers over Zeta and Q7 he could help them stay alive for a bit longer.

The first wave of enemies was coming, seven samurai. That shouldn't be too much of an issue...should it?

Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed)

Post by Alpha July 6th 2015, 9:25 pm

”Wow,now that was unexpected. Gonna get me all fired up at this rate.” Zeta noted with a chuckle, though the pun had only been half intentional, pleased that one of his many quips were not met with outright hostility. It meant he wasn't dealing with a half wit girl and a hardass afterall.However the girl seemed to ignore him, which more than anything ignored Zeta who somewhat hated the whole people ignoring her thing when she asked the question to Cale about what cartoons were. ”I swear that bitch has some kind of daddies girl complex.” He muttered having expertly dispatched one of the samurai with a clean stroke that lowered their numbers while the others did their thing as well. With a flick of the blade, he took a survey of the scene around him with a wary eye.

Regardless if she actually turned her attention towards him, Zeta chose to ignore the robot girl and focus upon beating down this shadow shogug that was causing all of this chaos. Honestly Zeta just wanted to get back to the hotel room and maybe eat some kind of fattening desert before crashing on the couch. Not like the two of his siblings would want to do anything else after all of this chaos they had accrued within this whole thing. Eventually they did reach the pillar that this shogun was standing atop, but they were surrounded by what looked like more dangerous forces, meaning that Zeta...well he would have to get creative. Not that being creative was beyond Zeta, but then again that required he made things work within his favor, as well as making sure his temporary allies did not get themselves killed.

Someone at the top was shouting something in Japanese, though the meaning was lost to him. ”Goddamn moonspeak!” he growled letting flames grow to form a sort of gauntlet on his free hand, brilliant blue flames with specks of white within them. The second if not hottest flames he could create, causing the very air around it to ripple. ”Hey Gadreel right? These guys need to breathe right?” With a snap of his finger he would attempt to create a vortex of fire around these samural, as hot as possible and spinning fast enough that it would maybe do what he wanted, which was suck the oxygen out of the area in the middle of it. Even if some of them got out of the vortex, well he hoped it helped some.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn July 6th 2015, 11:06 pm

Nodding to herself, Q7 thinks about what Cale had told her, not sure exactly what he means by working on her social skills. She does not have a problem with speaking to people, it is just that most people do not have anything interesting about them that catches her attention. Following Cale closely, she speaks up. "Okay father, I shall try." She was, of course, removing any threat that got in their way while they moved closer to the Shadow Shogun

Finally getting to the Shogun, who happened to be floating in the air looking down on them. Turning to Cale, she frowns at him. "Father! Now is not the time or the place for that kind of activity. Please wait until we are out of danger." That being said, Q7 moves forward, putting a few rounds towards the Shadow Shogun as she starts to engage the seven samurai before they were suddenly surrounded by flame. A flaming tornado. A flamenado. Whatever you wanted to call it. Stopping her charge, she glances back at Zeta, making sure he was the one that was doing all of this.

Shooting any of the samurai that managed to make it out of the flamenado, Q7 steps back, before glancing over at Zeta again. "What are cartoons?" This time she sends the question Zeta's way, since Cale didn't seem to know or wasn't willing to explain what they were, and Q7 was way more interested in learning about cartoons then she was in killing poor, defenseless samurai that could barely hurt her anyway.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity July 7th 2015, 3:39 am

Cale was wondering how super-trained samurai were being so easily dispatched by a robot with no proper training, that wasn't programed with any super reaction speeds or any form of higher programming that he noticed earlier. Q7 even seemed to be bored, though Cale didn't really take the time to process that, seeing as there was nothing going on that he really needed to deal with. Cale focused on the masses pouring down, actually getting a little confused once he heard Zeta asked about people needing to breathe. he wasn't quite sure that he agreed with where he thought this was going...but he might as well answer.

"Well yeah, they all need to breathe. If you're gonna go all atmospheric combustion up in this place ya might wanna keep in mind that Shadow and his heavy armored Ronen have independent oxygen sources. We'll still gotta fight 'em." Cale said, also wanting fair warning so he'd know if he needed to trap oxygen in a barrier around himself and Zeta. This wasn't going to be pretty. He didn't actually process what Q7 had said was because he wasn't actually hitting on Zeta, he was making a phaux-pas on a comment to remain ambiguous. Apparently it worked if his "daughter" was convinced.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 7th 2015, 3:07 pm

Now she was asking him about cartoons? That was pretty uncalled for considering the circumstances and the whole samurai having blades that could probably and should probably cut through this robot easier than it seemed to be. ”Seriously? If you're going to ask stupid questions go ask someone else.” Zeta growled as the tornado of flames would burn even brighter, though initially atmospheric combustion had not been his goal it was one he could latch onto and pretend it was. Rapidly the fire vortext would rip the oxygen of the area around it, and anyone without the means to protect themselves would find that breathing was...well impossible and luckily Gadreel had that barrier up to keep him from suffering the same problem.

The fact there was no time for flirting but time for asking about cartoons, well he did not like those priorities at all. ”I don't mind a little fighting, but gotta clean house first.” Once his attack was done and the smaller guys were down he would let the tornado die down, cracking his knuckles.

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn July 17th 2015, 4:15 am

Q7 frowns at the response she gets, deciding that Zeta wasn't one that she was able to ask questions of. She didn't understand what he was angry about though, was conversation not what people did? Of course, she didn't see what part of her question was stupid so she just ignored that part, mainly because if her question was not stupid then he clearly was not talking to her.

It was about then that she got distracted by the pretty fire that was surrounding them, just standing there looking at how it swirls around them, getting absorbed by by it. She almost objects when the fire starts to die down and then vanish, only stopping when she sees that some of the samurai managed to survive through the flamenado unharmed. Q7 was not exactly sure how they managed to do that, but she can't say she was surprised, seeing all of the weird things that had happened to her since she had first stepped out of her home.

Q7 stares at the seven samurai and the Shogun that was floating above them, wondering how exactly she was going to keep Cale safe against this force.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus July 18th 2015, 4:29 am

Cale focused on the barriers, though it was most fortunate that he didn't need to make use of his newest family additions. They remained patient however, proving that they themselves were ready for this, wanting this to happen. Zeta made an impressive display against the samurai and Quinn had an impressive tactic in her own right. No matter how skill you are trained, if you're a human, you aren't likely going to dodge all of these things in your face. Impressive as that was, the combined effort blew the competitors away, in almost every sense of literally.

The next opposition was something that Cale had to think about. He really didn't want to deal with all of this. There were seven Ronen left, these were the guards just below the gold General, however they never left the Shogun's side without his explicit command. The Shadow Shogun let out a disappointed grunt as he stepped forward, arms folded as he looked over the damage that was caused by both samurai and metahuman. Cale cringed upon seeing the seven Ronen all jump form their places and now standing on the battle-field, steam moving off of them and their brightly red ringing masks, but still remained without trace of pain or hindrance.

"These guys are good, but if our data on them is right they lack all forms of communication. They don't work together, they just flat out fight. If we work together we can win." Cale said before looking to Zeta. "Hey, I need you to provide some support here. I'm not going to be able to use my barriers for a while if I transfer energy like this... but Q7 will be a walking fortress, so I need you to create a heavy dome of intense fire around us, and when I yell, you're going to make it burst out, like a sunburst, got it?" Cale asked, hopefully this Zeta guy would see that he had some sort of plan with the smile on his face and the confidence he had. Cale walked over to Q7 and looked right at her.

"Q7...I'm going to ask you to do an awful thing...something I've never asked of anyone and will probably never ask of anyone ever again....I need you to beat up those seven guys. But I need you to do it with my powers..." Cale said as he held out his hand, a barrier appeared over him and Q7, preventing anything Zeta did from melting them. Hopefully Q7 would see that this was a sign he needed her hand, if not he'd motion to her hand with his head. If she still didn't get it she'd be asked to trust him and give him his hand. No one would see it, but Aegis and Bulwark both disconnected from Cale and discretely went up a sleeve and down a pant leg before climbing onto Q7, and she'd likely feel it but the little robots didn't mean any harm as they concealed themselves upon her. The newest additions of the family both weaponized themselves in order to create accessories of sorts that allowed them to defend her or react from any angle with a thought. Finally, once every system was integrated they were merged into what was essentially a walking fortress.  

"Alright, go get 'em kiddo. Try not to kill them if ya can." Cale said ,knowing full well his robots would not kill anyone...except maybe the shadow shogun himself. They were still uncertain of Q7's motives however. "PULSE THE FIRE!" Cale yelled, hoping Zeta would push the fire outwards and catch the samurai off guard, allowing Q7, the mobile fortress to attack and establish the upper hand in this encounter.

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 Asmode10
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 145
Job : The Progenitor of Robo-sapiens
Humor : :red:
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 28th 2015, 3:10 am

In great sweep he had managed to take out a large amount of the opposition and with it left only the smell of burnt flesh mixed with ashes flowing through the air. Thankfully that barrier had protected him from the flames which scorched the air, Zeta somewhat impressed with how durable these things were, but then again the guy had proven that his barriers could be relied upon to a point. However he could tell they were not done yet, there were those that had been protected from his attack, ones that likely were prepared to have their oxygen ripped from them within a flash. ”So to them it's just a free for all? Well, I can work with that one.” Zeta noted with a smirk once Cale mentioned his plan, nodding as he turned upon the seven that they would be fighting. He could tell the guy had some kind of plan, and that was something he wondered about.

So they wanted a dome around them, which Zeta could do as he rapidly released fire around them to form a dome, likely increasing the tempature within the area but then again that was the hazard of fire. Apparently the guy could give his powers to someone else, which sounded really cool but made him wonder how that worked. Still, he would hold the fire until he was told to release it while he girl...robot thing did what she was supposed to do, hopefully anyway. Wit the signal given, he would pulse the fire outwards and the fight started.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn July 29th 2015, 4:28 am

She reaches out and puts her hand into Cale's the moment he held his hand out, not need to be asked at all. She trusts him completely and doesn't believe for a second that he would ever do anything to hurt her. She watches one of the little robots crawl onto her hand and up her arm before looking up at Cale. "Do not worry father, I am happy to help you with whatever you need." She gives him a smile as the two robots settle into place. It was about then the armor appears, more rolling into place then anything else. It starts on her back and rolls around to the front, making sure the torso was covered before spreading across the rest of her, the last part being a mask. Her vision was only blocked for a second before it springs back into place, a hud turning on and doing a system check, organizing all of the information it was taking in.

Q7 holds her hands up and looks at the gloves that cover them now, testing them out to make sure she still has the full range of motion. By then the hud had fully booted up, informing her of the shield strength and actually giving the direction that the targets were in. It was about then that the fire roared outward, hitting anyone that was trying to get close. Looking back to Cale, she tried to give him a smile, the masking hiding it from site. "I will try to keep them alive father."

With those parting words, Q7 turns and heads towards the samurai, meeting them in the middle. She instantly throws out a punch towards one of them, aiming down the same path that the sword heading towards her was. The fist and sword collide, the sword being pushed back from a shock wave. Q7 doesn't miss the chance, punching the samurai in the stomach, sending him flying away, mostly unharmed. He had a few broken bones and his pride was crushed. Being someone distracted by the fact that she just punched a man so hard he went flying, Q7 didn't even think about dodging the second samurai's attack, only for the shield to kick it and negate it, giving her time to get back into the fact and face her new attacker.

She holds her arm up, blocking another strike from the samurai before reaching out and grabbing his wrist, pulling him close and giving him a power headbutt, breaking his mask and most likely his nose. Generating her nightstick, she cracks him on the shoulder, breaking it and rendering him useless for the rest of the fight. Q7 lets that samurai drop to the group, rolling around in pain before turning to see how the rest of the battle was playing out.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell August 5th 2015, 8:52 pm

"Oh fuck me." Cale said as he realized that he had no personal means of defense. Quickly looking to the ground eh found a Chakratana that hadn't been entirely scorched and picked it up, flourishing it as he tried to focus on an incoming member. He was actually quite human, he had a great focus so he was able to clock blades and parry, but when he went o repost he was quite literally shoulder rammed to the ground with a powerful burst forward. The attacker went to arch their own blade and behead poor Cale, but instinctively Aegis projected a barrier around him, temporarily removing Q7's impenitrable outer layer. Despite that she had proven that the barrier was a bit excessive. She was fine on her own...and this barrier saved Cale's life. Worth it. Bulwark charged the barrier and with the amalgam of robots fueling him the shield shattered in a bit of a kinetic discharge, sending energy shrapnel into the samurai and dropping it to the ground, bleeding and unmoving.

"Ooookay then." he said as he looked to Zeta who seemed to have a couple enemies of his own.

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 Samhai10
Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 9th 2015, 1:29 am

The flames had burst outwards form the dome of flames as Zeta prepared for whatever these samurai types would do next within this grand clusterfuck of a battle. This Q7 person seemed to be doing well with the sudden powers she was exhibiting, though they reminded him strangely enough of the guys barrier powers, or maybe they were the powers. Two of them would turn their eyes upon Aaron who took a stance of his own with his weapons till in hand. ”Wait till after the sword fightin for that.” He noted to Cale with a chuckle as both of the samurai would rush him, one foot sliding back as he raised the blade within his hand to deflect the blade only a few inches from what would have been a painful injury. Without wasting too much time, he releasing a jet of flames from a few inches behind his right elbow, arm crooked outwards enough to where the blade would propel forward with the arm as one of them blocked, Zeta being forced into a spin that knocked them back and left his arm sore.

Rapidly landing from the motion, he would take note of the swird thrust, moving himself just enough to where it did nothing more than scrape along his side, drawing a lance of pain through that area as well as blood from the wound. Zeta let a low growl of pain slip through his clenched teeth, while he side stepped and quickly swiped away the attack that wascoming his way, dancing now more than anything to avoid painful death. In this dance of chakratana, Zeta found himself outmatched even with his quickly he was learning the styles of these two. Cuts were forming across his body, blood pouring from them and him barely even able to keep up with them very well. The use of his fire just made it less likely that he would die, but the feeling that he would flashed through his mind more and more as this clash went on.

”Havin a little trouble here big guy. Mind givin me a hand?” He would shout to Cale, releasing a gout of flame from his mouth as he jumped back a few feet, having bought himself enough time as some blood ran into his left eye from a cut just above it.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn August 17th 2015, 11:59 pm

The moment that she sees Cale being attacked, Q7 goes to help him, only to be blocked by the one samurai that she had knocked away. Seeing as how he saw what she was able to do, it was much harder to grab him, more like impossible, the samurai slipping away at the last moment and just slowly chipping away at her defenses. Luckily, Aegis and Bulwark acted where she could not, taking out one of the samurais in the process, allowing her to focus solely on the threat in front of her.

Making one of her cheap katanas to block the swings being thrown her way, Q7 keeps trying to land one of her now super powered punches, only for the samurai to see through each and every one of her amateurs punches and dodge them without any issue. Her anger slowly growing since she wasn't able to get rid of the ever increasingly annoying pest, Q7 finally just drops her sword and does a full body tackle, slamming the samurai to the ground and landing a blow to knock him out, still remembering to control her power. Standing up, she sees that Zeta is getting pushed back by his own samurai, and needed some help fast.

A quick conversation with her two passengers later and a shield was over the samurai that she had just downed, his armor being charged just enough to, if not knock over, distract the samurai that Zeta was facing. A perfect toss later and the samurai crashes into his partners, leaving Q7 opponent-less for the time being. She takes a quick glance back at Cale to make sure he wasn't being threatened before glancing around the rest of the battle to see where she should go, but is rapidly noticing a lack of people to face, besides the giant floating asshole that seems to think he was the king of the world.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 26th 2015, 1:58 am

Bleeding and finding himself outclassed when it came to fighting, well Zeta did not like these odds at all. ”Well damn, I never thought I would die like this.” He muttered with a roll of his eyes, gripping his weapon tighter while standing against the two samurai who were about to likely deal the deathblow. It would have been nice to have some back up but then again the robot girl seemed to be having her own trouble and for some reason barrier boy was not laying down some help on his end. However out of nowhere something flew, knocking over one of the samurai and giving him enough time to react. Drawing as hot of a fire as he could within his hand, he unleashed it within a torrent to consume the samurai that hsd been knocked off their feet.

This meant things were going less against him, and with one more on his end that made killing them a little easier. ”Nevermind, this might be easier than I thought.” And with that the dance continued as Zeta ducked and weaved around slashes, taking his hits until he managed to burn this one as well as they now faced only the Shadow Shogun...perhaps.. ”And then there was one.”

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Humanity August 28th 2015, 12:58 am

"Dakara, sore wa anata ga anata jishin no torikku o motte iru yōdesu" The shogun said before he stepped forward. "Your primitive robotics will not protect you. I see you for who you are...In the heart. But mine is the Guilty Spark. With it, I shall usher forth a new era of samurai." The warrior said as he seemed to fit a large gauntlet to his hand Mechanical devices began to snap and collapse into place as a large core of energy shot over the large Shogun, his armor morphing and energy materializing into hologram format before seeming to usher itself into reality as metal of a variety of colors and shapes, darker hues splashed against the already present armor, fusing with it. The hulking mask then instantly compressed into hyper-durable and molecularly bonded alloys that trended into a smooth suit that looked rather strange for a samurai to be wearing.

"I feel him...he is real." The Shogun said, Cale was devistated actually as he began to question what exactly Guilty Spark's core had given the Shogun. A greenish hue of lightning sparked out of his hand. The Shogun held a hand out and fired out a quick bolt of green energy directly at Cale. Aegis projected a barrier to protect Cale, but the barrier was quickly interrupted by a form of anti-energy wall that it collided into, another projection of the Shogun. The bolt closed in on Cale, but fortunately before anything could happen he found himself no longer in harms way and translocated about fourty meters behind the blast zone.

"Why do you continue to worry me?" The familiar voice asked as Cale looked behind him, witnessing a slightly damaged Nostro standing there, his right arm limp and a dark, dark red oozing our of the side of his head. The pyro's allies weren't far behind either, thankfully. Their own battle had taken their toll, but for now...it was all of them before the Shogun. The Shogun flashed forward and his blade came down, severing Nostro's arm, causing the man to fall in a pool of the dark, deep red liquid and then look at his own severed arm. Cale brought up a hand and grabbed a hold of the katanatrying to wrestle it from the Shogun's hand, though failing miserably as with a single motion of his arm Cale flipped through the air and landed on his back.

Spoiler:

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 4 Humani11
Humanity
Humanity
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "If you can call me a hero...the next shot's on you."

Number of posts : 716
Job : The Villain
Humor : I used to be the dragon king, but then I took a can of plot bullshit to the knee. I'm just waiting for my powers to "miraculously" come back now.
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn August 29th 2015, 1:48 pm

Finally, it was time for the shogun to get his ass kicked, seeing as how he ran out of minions to throw at them finally. Of course, the only weird ass transform that you normally see the heroes use on some kid's television show. Then he went straight for the weakest of the people that where there, like the giant coward he is.

Q7 wasn't fast enough to get to the shogun before he chopped Cale in half, and could only watch in horror as the blade was swung down at him. Luckily for Cale, Nostro was there to save his ass, pulling her out of the way of the sword with his skills, only to lose an arm as thanks. "Pick on someone your own size." The moment Cale hit the ground, Q7 gave the shogun a piece of her mind via a full body tackle, actually going airborne and putting all of her weight into it, trying to slam right into the shogun before he could even know what hit him.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 30th 2015, 3:49 pm

Now it was time for the final boss fight, them versus the one behind all of this nonsense. Honestly Zeta could say that he was not looking forward to this, but then again that was because he was still weak from the prior fight with his group of lame ass goons. ”I’m really wondering where my dumbass brothers are right now.” He muttered with an annoyed sigh, turning to face the Shadow Shogun who seemed like someone that would prove far more difficult than his seven samurai ever were. He wondered if even him, Beta and Eta would be able to take on someone like this, but then again he did have these other two people with him as well. Suddenly their armor would begin to shift, morphing into something else entirely. ”Fuck me.” He growled as the hellish portion of the fight would likely begin now.

First they would focus upon the barrier guy, maybe to get rid of his ability to produce barriers. The attack itself was fast, almost enough so that Zeta could barely keep up with it. Still, he wouldn’t let the samurai just cut him down like some kind of kid. It appeared the barrier guy would get killed by the attack but within seconds there were somewhere else, which suggested that someone had saved them...or they could teleport. Either way that meant they would not be one person short of their little squad. ”Wow he sure messed you two up. Alpha is going to be pissed.” Zeta noted before rolling his eyes, taking notice of one of them then losing an arm. Now that did not look good at all, considering that it was their medic too.

Beta looked like the worse off of the two, with a gash bleeding from his forehead into his eyes and a leg that was most likely broken. It looked painful and explained why they weren’t walking now, instead opting to float through the air with a leg that sort of dangled there useless. Eta however seemed to just be bloodied, with what may have been a few cracked ribs. All in all both of them looked miserable, but otherwise they would be fine….unless this shogun guy killed them in the meantime. While the human was not successful in taking their weapon, it appeared they maybe they could do something about the samurai. Rapidly forming the hottest fire he could and feeling the strain from it, Zeta hurled it towards the samurai. It wasn’t meant to hit them really, but more to react to that rather than the actual attacks.

One would be a telekinetic strike from behind, aimed at the joint of the back of the knee that would likely cause them to buckle if only for a moment, this was followed by an air blade at their side. Something told him, Quinn would be fine, or she wouldn’t. Either way he was taking this shogun bastard down.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top