The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
A shadow rises and from it a new leader is born. (Closed to anyone in Project Perfection who feels like joining.) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
A shadow rises and from it a new leader is born. (Closed to anyone in Project Perfection who feels like joining.) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A shadow rises and from it a new leader is born. (Closed to anyone in Project Perfection who feels like joining.) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
A shadow rises and from it a new leader is born. (Closed to anyone in Project Perfection who feels like joining.) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
A shadow rises and from it a new leader is born. (Closed to anyone in Project Perfection who feels like joining.) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
A shadow rises and from it a new leader is born. (Closed to anyone in Project Perfection who feels like joining.) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
A shadow rises and from it a new leader is born. (Closed to anyone in Project Perfection who feels like joining.) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A shadow rises and from it a new leader is born. (Closed to anyone in Project Perfection who feels like joining.) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
A shadow rises and from it a new leader is born. (Closed to anyone in Project Perfection who feels like joining.) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A shadow rises and from it a new leader is born. (Closed to anyone in Project Perfection who feels like joining.) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A shadow rises and from it a new leader is born. (Closed to anyone in Project Perfection who feels like joining.) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A shadow rises and from it a new leader is born. (Closed to anyone in Project Perfection who feels like joining.) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A shadow rises and from it a new leader is born. (Closed to anyone in Project Perfection who feels like joining.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A shadow rises and from it a new leader is born. (Closed to anyone in Project Perfection who feels like joining.) Empty A shadow rises and from it a new leader is born. (Closed to anyone in Project Perfection who feels like joining.)

Post by Victor Vincent November 7th 2011, 10:44 am

The Puppet Master, Victor Vincent sat on his ‘throne’ with a sinister smirk on stretched across his face. He was at his usual hide-out; the same shitty rundown church he’d been operating out of for some time now. But all that was going to change very soon. The pieces of his brilliant plan were all falling in place exactly as he predicted, and by the end of the day, Project Perfection would be under his command. While looking up at the monitors hanging on the wall in front of him, Victor stared eagerly at the complete surveillance he had around a Lazarus Corp. building. Just simply waiting…

Meanwhile, inside of Project Perfections disguised laboratory (Lazarus Corp.) just outside New York City something big was about to go down. It was a new break-through that was big enough that all the top scientist from around United States, and even the man running it all were called in for a special ‘Presentation’. They called it the Leviathan Serum, and it’s suppose to the next step in human transformation. Normally, Project Perfection would test on subjects for weeks, even months until they were perfected. That was always because they had to make sure the subjects brain was stable and controllable, but this Serum is suppose to get rid of that delay. With a little bit of help from anonymous source Project Perfection found away to completely wipe a person’s brain clean from all memories, feeling, and emotions. To practically reset their brains; make their subjects 100% mindless drones who only know how to obey. And the best part of all, they’d be given even more power then before, in half the time. The serum was tested on ten men, and all are currently in containment at the Lazarus building, awaiting inspection.

Around sun-set, a stream of cars poured into the in-door garage leading into the building, and as soon as the got in, Victor stood up from his tall chair grinning like a mad man. ”Let’s go Vicious; it’s time to change the world.” As he spoke, his black crow flew circles around the roof of the building screeching. Victor held his arm and pulled his katana that laid across the room to him, then latched in onto his belt, picked up his bag and left.

He traveled by jet, it wasn’t anything fancy, but it moved fast and got him where he needed to go. After barely a few minutes of flying, Victor found an open area to land in across the road from the Lazarus Corporation. While stepping out into the windy city, Victor took a deep breath before lifting himself off the ground. He then began to fly hover towards the building, he flew over the gated entrance, and soon made it to the building. According to his calculations the meeting would be going on, on the top floor, so that’s where he was headed. He looked for a window for an easy way in, and once he found one that looked close enough, using his telekinetic abilities, Victor threw his katana forward and cut a large hole big enough for him to levitate through. Once through it wasn’t hard to find which room everyone was in, they were two guards standing in front of a door, and even with them being alerted by Victor’s sudden entrance, they stood no chance. They fired off a couple of rounds, but Victor easily formed the chest piece of his puppet out of his bag in front of him. The bullets had no effect, and Victor launched each of the puppets hands at them; one to grab and strangle each of them.

The Project Perfect scientists could hear the commotion, so they immediately had the group of Leviathan Projects prepare to open fire. ”Good! Something for these new projects to demonstrate on!” Project Perfections official leader barked out; however Victor was prepared. He made a shocking entrance to the room filled with Project Perfection workers, suppliers, and leaders. Blasting open the door with his telekinesis, and entering casually. He went to the very front of the room, and stood in front of the group of new project that didn’t even point a gun at him. ”What the hell is going on her-“ the so called ‘leader’ tried to say before his heart felt impaled by Victors katana. Though Victor didn’t move a muscle, he simply scanned the room of people then began to speak. ”Today, you’ve all witnessed a mere glimpse of Project Perfection's future.” He then began pacing, back a forth along the row of projects. ”And I am going to be the one who leads it through it.” He said calmly, as he stopped pacing and held his arms out to the side. As he did that all the projects behind him raised their guns and aimed them at the crowd, though they could throw a punch far stronger, the guns just looked intimidating . ”Any objections?” Victor lowered his arms and smirked, barely giving them any time to responde. ”Good.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A shadow rises and from it a new leader is born. (Closed to anyone in Project Perfection who feels like joining.) VictorsigA shadow rises and from it a new leader is born. (Closed to anyone in Project Perfection who feels like joining.) Victorpowergrid
Victor Vincent
Victor Vincent

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top