The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barShadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapShadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_voting_barShadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed)

Post by Asmodeus May 15th 2015, 12:49 am

Both places were well defended. While the hardware store sprung bombs and traps the jammer was guarded by more people in the direct area. Cale was happy to have been assigned to the jammer however. Bless Q7, she was one of his favorite people, but she had a way of...well... making things explosive. These Samurai were superhumanly skilled with smoke cloud teleportation to make matters worse. Cale initially just threw a barrier up and blocked them out while giving Zeta time to do his thing. He was the defensive player, though his shields did secretly deal some damage of their own to tire and weaken the opponents. Finally they reached the top floor of the building and they saw it, at the very end of the hallway was a jammer with a strange insignia on it, one that Cale forced a sigh. "Of course..." He said as he created barriers around the samurai and trapped them in, preventing their teleportation. Zeta could do what he wanted but Cale just kept going towards the jammer in the seemingly empty room.

"Yeah of fucking course. Exactly what I was afraid of...I created this jammer. You're never going to be able to deactivate it without triggering it's self-destruct sequence. That's what I figured. Needs my DNA or it'll level the block." Cale said. Honestly he was confident in his work and these guys would probably mess it up. "So... Dumbass. Do me a favor and turn these four yellow guys black." Cale said with a bit of sarcasm in his voice as he pointed to the samurai that were all round them. Cale put a barrier over Zeta before he immediately made his way to the jammer.

A few wires to snip and cut and that was that. A fingerprint scanner and a retinal scanner to provide the perfect deactivation sequence. Now all that he had to do was make it to the hardware store with Zeta leading the way.

Q7 would find herself in a rather unfortunate situation. The Samurai all attacked her, as she thought but she would soon find herself in the presence of someone unlike the other samurai. This samurai was in shimmering silver armor and had a shimmering silver glow to his Chakratana. The man was quite obviously not your un of the mill samurai. It's eyes were black as sin and it stood with discipline and focus as it looked to Q7 and the others.

"Now I wirr show you da true meaning of diciprin! " He said in a deep voice as he moved and tried to slash Q7, though the very energy emitted form the Chakratana might have given Q7 the urge to probably NOT let that thing hit her unless she absolutely had no choice. The silver general then bypassed her and made a break straight for Eta, trying to cut him in twine.

Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2015-02-26

Back to top Go down

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed)

Post by Alpha May 15th 2015, 3:32 pm

Zeta and Cale
--
It didn’t take a genius to see that the places were well defended, but Zeta was one of those so obviously he could see it, duh. Still, these samurai made things annoying for both of them, granted he was the one being more offensive in the whole battle. So what he was doing involved ducking and weaving around those annoying swords, before cooking the bastards alive in their armor. It sounded easy in practice, but when having more than one rush at him, well that was when things go difficult. Still, through perseverance and perhaps dumb luck they managed to reach the top floor of the building, much to the relief of Zeta who was beginning to feel the strain of the whole thing.

Taking just a second of rest, Zeta slumped against the wall and took a few deep breaths. He wasn’t expecting any kind of extensive rest really, but hopefully enough of one that he could provide some resistance again whatever assholes decided to ambush him. ”You made this?” Zeta blinked before sighing. Massaging the bridge of his nose. Well,  he would have no problem turning the yellow guys black, as racist as that may have sounded, though now part of him wanted to do the same to the barrier guy. ”Well, it looks like you four will be my stress relief.” Zeta muttered, cracking his neck before attacking without much warning.

With a jet of flames propelling him forward, he slammed one of them into the barrier, knocking them off their feet long enough as the others prepared their blades. Rapidly turning himself with a hand grasping the samurais belt, he would bring them with him and into the way of the blades, shredding through armor and flesh like tissue paper. ”You dun fucked up.” Zeta noted and doing the usual while their blades were buried within dying flesh, and that was fill the barrier up with fire, even if they could deflect the attack, not like the defense was omnidirectional. He had them and so they burnt to death. Once the barrier was down, Zeta brushed off a bit of ash.

”Yeah, ease up on the dumbass talk. If I remember correctly, you save that shit for the people trying to kill you.”
--
Q7, Beta and Eta
--
So they would be following behind the person with a weird name, not that Eta or Beta were complaining by any means. Getting there was easy when Beta could think, and the samurai were thrown around like ragdolls, some of them hitting walls and others slamming against the ground. This went on for a few blocks until the hardware store was within sight and so that was where they were supposed to go. What they soon found themselves looking upon was a samurai but in silver armor, with a katana that matched it.

”He will show me disciprine? This sounds like one of those badly dubbed kung fu flicks.” Eta noted with a small chuckle as the samurai would slash at Q7 then rapidly bypass her to attack him. Time slowed for him as he saw the blade moving in slow motion, where it was aimed and a few counter measures came into his mind. Attempting to knock the blade off course with a small burst of wind, he would then retaliate with another meant to k nock the samurai into a wall.
--

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn May 19th 2015, 4:11 pm

Q7 only had a moment to react to the blade that was slicing towards her. She forces herself away from the blade that was aimed at her, losing her balance and falling on her butt in the process. She brings up her weapons in an attempt to block a second strike, only for it to never arrive. The samurai easily goes around her and heads for one of the the people who came along to help take back the store.

Turning in place, she quickly lines up one of her weapons, firing off three rounds at the charging samurai's leg, trying to at least kill his ability to move quickly, if nothing else. Getting back to her feet, Q7 starts to move after the silver samurai, offhandedly capping another lame minion in the face as she does so.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2015-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus May 21st 2015, 11:24 pm

The Silver General could not harm the boys it would seem, or the robotic woman for that matter. It was time to adapt and survive. In reaction to the initial retaliation, The Silver General's sandals seemed to split a little and reveal plasma thrusters that allowed him to push against the adverse winds. True enough he could not overpower the winds but he could make use of his weapon's function. His Chakratana proved to be unlike all others as he slashed yet again arching a projectile of energy straight at Beta. Meanwhile his right arm seemed to transform as pieces seemed to consolidate into one and other before revealing that his arm had somehow transformed into a Gatling gun of sorts. Though the only problem was the fact that it had no clip. What good was a gun without ammo? That might be what people were thinking, but after one more second they'd see that the ammo was not an issue. The arm vibrated as there was a collection and compression of magnetic force and the charging of electricity to stimulate molecules in the small magnetized zone. It all happened so fast, as this was the "bullet". Upon command the energy was released and flew out before smashing into a building and literally causing all metals inside the structure to bend and warp, causing the building to half collapse and acquire a totally dilapidated look. There were screams and cries in the distance.

Q7 wasn't even on his priorities at the moment, mostly because in his technologically advanced armor...mundane weapons of any kind would not be able to affect him. Try as she might... a Chakratana was the only thing that could get through that armor with any ease. Unfortunately the Samurai also failed to notice that Q7 was likely the best candidate to destroy him. Q7 would be familiar with many things by now, as this armor was somehow familiar to her no doubt. It's design held an interesting pattern that SHOULD mesh with things that she had previously seen. Perhaps she did not notice. Perhaps she did. Either way, there in lay the key to quickly defeating such an annoying show-boat of an enemy.

The silver Shogun raised his gin and began to fire off rounds left and right, aiming at the Alphabet soup gang while flourishing his katana, ready to defend himself from then if they got close in.

***Rewind a little and finish at same point.****

"You're the one who said it. Stop selling yourselves short and accept the fact that there are some things you do best and there are some things some do better than you. We're human. We support each other. Imperfect alone, Perfect together or whatever the fuck that fortune cookie said. " Cale said with a little chuckle, his off-handed attempt at humor. He didn't really care if it fell on deaf ears, but the guy seemed to be taking hard to Cale's sarcastic remark. Again, he didn't care. Suddenly there was a loud boom and he turned to look to the window. There was a shaking in the building as it began to fall apart. The ruble and the warping domain sent Cale down two floors. Aegis created a barrier wall beneath Zeta just a few feet down, saving him from damages while Cale was left landing on rocks and scraping himself. If Aegis hadn't put a barrier over his head... well... "Owe ya one Aegis....oh shit. The hardware group is in trouble. The Silver Shogun is there. He's basically an android Samurai. We gotta go help them." Cale said as he stood up and turned from seeing Zeta un harmed (As he cursed Aegis for being a traitor) to looking at the window and bolting for the fire-escape on the side of the building. Looking to find it mostly in tact, save for slight warping he thanked "God" as he rushed down, hoping that the soreness in his body and the bloody scratches would stop bleeding with the exposure to the air.
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Job : The Progenitor of Robo-sapiens
Humor : :red:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 24th 2015, 5:17 pm

Zeta and Cale
--
The smelt of burnt flesh, or burnt whatever, now that was something he could have gone without smelling. Sadly that happened when he lit things up, they burned and ended up smelling terrible. Zeta’s nose crinkled as the stench hit it, though for whatever reason the guy he had been partially working with decided to give him a slightly familiar speech. Well, it sounded like something that Omega would tell him, but Omega was here, and he actually like him. Regardless, he didn’t quite have time to deal with this, there were other matters at hand. Like the building and how it…seemed to be collapsing, however that was happening.

Before he really had time to react, the floor was already giving out under him and he could feel gravity take hold. Zeta had been expecting to hit the floor/ground hard, but that was not quite the case. Below his feet was what looked like a barrier of sorts, allowing him to dismount from there with minimal damage to himself beyond a brief jarring sting on his ankles. A godsend if he had ever seen one, but at the moment finding out what had decimated the building like that took priority over anything else. ”Android samurai? Well this just sounds great.”
--

Beta and Eta
--
Eta’s attempts to defend himself from the samurai had worked, though the damage done was minimal to none. What came instead was a slash through the winds aimed to take Beta down. However, rather than hitting him it was met with a near invisible force that caused the attack to split around him and destroy the ground around him. While that happened, the samurai begin to shift their arm into what appeared as a gun, but without any kind of clip to hold ammunition. ”Wow….that’s cool.” Eta said with an almost awe stricken voice, lips splitting to form a grin. It appeared he had found something to catch his interest, at least until the samurai began to shoot more of those rounds at them.

That being until Beta would grasp onto the very rounds and throw them back at this samurai, while Eta unleashed pressurized bursts of wind meant to incapacitate him.
--

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn May 25th 2015, 4:15 am

Q7 tilts her head to the side when she sees that her bullets didn't even cause the samurai to flinch, clearly showing that his armor was a bit too tough for her bullets to get through. Looking around, she spots one of the corpses of the samurai grunts that they had killed. Focusing on the sword, one of which had clearly cut a man in two without any problem at all. A plan begins to form in her head, seeing as how the silver samurai was ignoring her now, allowing her to go around and collect what she needed.

The first katana she grabbed was deconstructed, so she can now pull one whenever she wants, which she tests once before moving on to grab four more, bunching all four of them together on the right side of her makeshift belt. Offhandedly grabbing a helmet and a pair of arm guards because they looked interesting, she is ready now, turning to where the silver samurai was just being annoying over there by himself.

After circling around so that she was able to see the barrels of his guns, Q7 draws one of the swords, holding it ready in her left hand while summoning one of her pistols in her right. She fires off two shots at the barrel of the silver samurai's weapon, one for each, aimed to go straight into them unless he jerks the weapon suddenly. Rushing froward and switching the gun to her magical katana, she let's herself get caught by one of the wind blasts, which sends her flying towards the samurai. First swinging her magical blade, she attempts to lock up his sword long enough to try to slice off the weird gun that he has in his arm using the chakratana. Staring him right in the eyes as she does so. "Stop ignoring me."
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus May 28th 2015, 10:15 pm

Well this was going to be fantastic. Cale would lead the way towards the warehouse it seems. Damaged guys normally take point right? That's a sound strategy. The guy didn't even say a quick thank you for the barrier. Cale didn't much care though, he had a mission and that's all that mattered. He had to get Q7 out of here and he had to find Nostro, whom had been running all over the place all day. They were his priority, if he had to die to make sure of it. Those two were getting out of this. They arrived at the scene just in time to see what was going on.

Somehow the little blonde one managed to grasp magnetism and throw them back without making them explore like they were supposed to. The Silver Samurai made no attempts to rationalize it or quantify it. There were freak accidents all over the place, today just seemed to be full of them. The samurai then suffered the consequence of doing what it was programmed to do, especially as Q7 seemed to really hate being ignored. She slashed down upon his arm, apparently looking to remove the gun that it was now composed of. Thankfully for it's superhuman reaction, programming and skill it managed to identify a position to help soak up most of the damage. Unfortunately the damage was not all mitigated and the gun's stabilizer was cracked in a spider-web fashion. Without the stabilizer being clear it would mean that it's shots would be unable to be properly projected, though it would be much more volatile and powerful. It was a trade of it didn't want to make, but made willingly over the option of losing it's entire arm.

Q7 being at point blank then likely received a little "love tap" of a shot, though it wouldn't do anything to damage her it would likely send her a small distance. It then turned to Beta and decided that it was the most dangerous of the present company. It needed to die. Now. It's sights set the entire samurai armor itself immediately began to shift as it's foot slid and it's one foot pivoted, lifting it's katana up so it's hands were aligned with it's "jaw" and the tip was pointed at Beta. In an instant a faintly visible bubble formed around the silver samurai as it began to chant a little something. In the next instant there was.. a pulse of electrical energy surging forward with a great stimulation to it to ensure that being caught was at an all time minimal on the possibilities. The Silver samurai believed that it would attempt to catch it, and thereby fail in it's first and final defense...well hopefully.

Unfortunately what it didn't count on was Cale's immediate attempts to defend him with a barrier. The Silver Samurai then glanced at Cale and it's "eyes" narrowed before literally using superluminal, or "faster than light", thrusters to emulate a flash stepping forward Cale. Cale tried to throw up three walls to defend himself...but it was too fast. It ran through all of them before they even lifted from the ground. With that the samurai rushed past Cale and tured, now behind Cale and Zeta it delivered a volatile, point blank magnetic blast to the back. Then the samurai attempted to find Q7, half expecting the crazy machine to be somewhere behind him with a sword.

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 Asmode10
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 29th 2015, 9:49 pm

The robot they were helping fighting the other robot seemed to do some damage to the silver samurai guy. While it wasn’t a lot of damage, it seemed like enough to do something, even hamper his abilities if nothing else. Eta was not too sure considering he hadn’t had time to look over the mechanisms of the gun while fighting it, so they just had to smash the thing into the ground, unless it was a person in a suit. Then he would just knock them out, because that was heroic stuff as far as he knew. It seemed that turning the things attention upon them was a good idea, because that meant they could get a lot more attacks from the one that it did not pay attention to.

However, turning their attention once again to Beta, the samurai would take a stance as if preparing for something. A faint bubble had formed around the samurai, followed by a pulse spreading outwards from its person towards them. It looked like it would be painful, so Beta would try to do something about it before it reached him. However someone produced a barrier before him, blocking the attack well enough. Turning, Beta would see Zeta as well as someone else having joined their fight, this samurai rushed at speeds they could barely follow even with advanced processing.

Zeta however, had a slightly easier time following them, well enough so that he narrowly avoided the attack that would have destroyed some internal organs. They would turn as if looking for Q7, giving Zeta enough time to throw a bright orange fireball at them.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn June 2nd 2015, 2:04 am

Q7 takes the blast in the stomach, sliding back as she attempt to remain on her feet, at least until she runs into something and trips, her arms swinging wildly as she attempts, and fails, to keep her balance, Landing on the corpse that she happened to slide into, Q7 instantly brings both of her weapons up to block a downward swing, only for it to never come. Looking from her seat, she sees that the silver samurai was once again ignoring her completely, instead attacking someone else yet again. She narrows her eyes in annoyance before standing up, taking a step towards the samurai before he suddenly turns and rushes towards Cale.

Q7, having tracked where the silver samurai was going, widens her eyes in what seems to be fear, turning and throwing one of the katanas she got from the corpses around her. It arcs perfectly at the silver samurai, aimed right at his chest. Without missing a beat she draws another one and rushes towards the samurai, watching as both the fireball and the thrown katana reach the samurai at the same time. A few steps later and Q7 was there, swinging both of her weapons wildly at the samurai, attempting to get even one good hit in to break, or even to just slow down the being that harmed her father.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus June 3rd 2015, 8:33 pm

Well there was chaos and confusion it would seem. The Silver Samurai managed to change it's opinion on things and turn to drag it's katana into Cale's flesh, though the blood drawn from the upper cut it was insignificant as the samurai was "interrupted" as it's chest expertly intercepted a chakratana. Wait, chests weren't supposed to interfecpt that!! In the next instant it turned to look for Q7 The Silver Samurai was sent skidding back as it drug it's unique chakratana into the ground and fixated it's priorities. It was finding itself still ignoring Q7 and it was actually starting to become irate, as the mechanical entity began to try and plot algorithms to inadvertently target Q7. All it had to go on was the fact Q7 defended Cale. It's newest target was acquired. The second that all happened however, Q7 launched her own assault.

Counter modulator. Increase. It "thought" as it increased it's armor by projecting a kinetic barrier. The Chakratana and the flame hitting him at the same time caused an overwhelming force that the samurai wasn't entirely able to soak up. The chakratana took through the barruer like butter and applied pressure to the silver plating, and the fire heated the silver plating and weakneed it for the chakratana, which also absorbed the fire and augmented it's own abilities, an surprisingly effective combination, even if it wasn't anticipated. The modulator saved it's existence for that moment as it then decided it was time to no longer hold any restraint. It's sripting realized it was beneath 45% integrity, and thereby caused the core to activate.

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Cale called out a sense of dire urgency as he started to run in an opposite direction, projecting wall after wall between him and the samurai as he ran for cover. To be next to it was certain death. A visor closed over it's eyes as it began to glow an unearthly cyan color with a red outer tones to it. In that moment a small sphere around the Samurai appeared and then violently exploded outwards. This "explosion" would disintegrate even Cale's barriers and Q7's body at point blank, then it bled out. There was no way to defend against this attack with shields or energy, as it was designed specifically to devour through energies used in a defensive manner, though the real damage was only in the fact that real close things got incinerated and the rest of the area was powerfully and forcefully thrown back. Anything within a city block wasn't safe...why? Because plot demanded it. Now the Silver Samurai looked like a skeletal creature with thrusters on it's feet and shoulders with a chakratana and a rather fierce looking helmet. Most of it's armor was gone and it's core was exposed, sparking with energy that seemed to shred through other forms of energy.

Cale sat up as his shirt was slaicked almost off and his chest bled. He looked around as his head ached. "Q7!?" Cale yelled in a panic as he tried to locate her.

Shadow Shogun and his samurai terrorist of Bushido bulls**t. (Now Closed) - Page 2 Asmode10
Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 6th 2015, 5:34 am

It seemed that Zeta had inadvertently ended up helping Q7 in her attack against the silver samurai, heating up the armor enough that the weapon she held could slice through it with seeming ease. However, that did not seem to put the thing out of commission and rather made things more dangerous than before, or so the one shouting seemed to suggest. This was shown by the small barrier forming around the samurai, Zeta cursing under his breath as he saw what looked like pretty nasty attack, turning and running for his own life. Would Eta and Beta be able to get out of the range of the attack in time? Now that was the question in the air, but he had enough faith in them to be able to do that.

Eta had been pulled back by an invisible force, enough so that he could avoid what would have been death, now just being thrown back along with Beta. Though the tumble they took looked pretty painful, causing a few cuts along their arms and whatnot. Following the attack, the samurai had taken a physical change, looking more skeletal than anything else. Looking around, the destruction caused by this thing was awe inspiring. This thing standing within the rubble was sparking with a strange energy from its core, that was when it hit him. His arms were covered in painful cuts which bleed pretty profusely, along with a few on his torso which did about the same. The barrier guy didn't seem to be doing so hot himself. ”Yesh, Guess we're all getting fucked up by this thing.” He sighed with a frown.

The thing had a core, which meant it had a weak point now. ”Bingo.” Zeta muttered huffing ever so slightly as bright blue flames would dance along his hands.

There was no time to take things lightly, he needed to burn down this thing before it sprung up anymore special powers. Beta, you there?

Yeah, I am. The mental response would come to him as Zeta would think of his own means to damage this samurai.

Good, anyway that core looks like some kind of weak spot. I think we should wreck that shit. Beta wouldn't disagree but the energy around it would only make things difficult to actually hit it without their attacks being shredded up. Barrier boy seemed to be worried about that weird robot chick. ”Might need to worry about yourself right now, this looks like it's going to get messy.” The brilliant blue fire would gather above his hands as two fireballs, burning the very air around them. Right now he was wondering how damaged his siblings were, though beta had at least seemed like he was alright. Dull grey eyes darted about searching for them while letting of one fireball after another aimed at this core that was revealed.

While he did so, it seemed that a few bits of the scenery would do the same.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn June 7th 2015, 2:46 am

Q7 was halfway into a strike when she heard Cale call out, causing her to turn her head and see him running away. Thankfully for her, she has a quicker processing power then a normal person and was able to instantly understand that something very dangerous was about to take place. She jumps back, getting just far enough away for her body to be outside of the area that would have killed her. Her weapons, however, were not so lucky, not that she had time to check them out, being hit with a huge force and violently thrown away. A moment later Q7 slams into, and then goes through a wall, landing onto what was left of a car. Taking a moment to center herself, she sits up, looking around the area before hopping off of the car and stepping through the hole she made during her flight.

Though the silver samurai seemed even more interesting now then it was before, Q7 ignores it, letting the three people who tagged along to attempt to deal with it, instead quickly crossing over to where Cale is, leaning down and offering him a hand to help him to his feet. "Father, it is too dangerous here for you. I shall take you somewhere safer." As she said this, Q7 glances towards the silver samurai, making sure he wasn't heading over this way to attack Cale again.
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus June 7th 2015, 4:55 am

"No, let me go. You gotta hit the core." Cale said before coughing a little and rubbing the side of his face. This stance, or rather this adaptive module was the secondary phase of the creature. The core was utterly exposed and even the most minor of metahumans could destroy it...but the unfortunate part was the speed and skill it gained. Hitting the core was quite difficult to be honest. It was designed that way. Cale looked to Q7 and then to Zeta. "Nostro, need ya here man. Where are ya?" He asked.

The Silver Samurai sped off with a loud boom, seeming to move so quickly it teleported it's blade arched up to slash at Zeta. Cale emitted a barrier to try and protect them all, and the silver samurai clashed with it before vanishing again and then floating through the air, circling them. Nostro was on his way of course, though he was walking through the chaos, politely excusing himself as he walked passed people in armed combat or ducking under the deadlocks of swords and energy attacks. He would arrive there as soon as he could, alas he needed time none the less.

Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha June 8th 2015, 5:55 pm

Now that Zeta had a few seconds to think, he realized that his body hurt like hell. These injuries had piled up quickly, and with how much the blood was oozing out, he gave himself three minutes tops before the whole passing out thing kicked in. Granted, he did not have enough time to fully assess these injuries, so that might have been an exaggeration as far as injuries went. At least he knew the core was a confirmed weak spot, because running on assumptions was something he really hated doing. However, it appeared he would not have enough time to actually counter attack as the thing continue to display that annoying speed, closing the distance between him and it within a second.

It looked like teleportation rather than running really, which gave him no time to actually react to it. If the barrier hadn't protected him, well then he would have likely been dead just then. However, that did not mean their fight with the silver guy was over but far from it. Now with that same insane speed it would begin to circle them, as if waiting for some opening where it could strike them down. ”Well this is fucking brilliant.” Those siblings of his would have been great right now, they could probably trip him up or whatever.

”I got it.” The little voice said, though he swore he heard some kind of mental tone that suggested annoyance, still something would fly through the air as if trying to intercept the silver samurai within it's whole running thing. Not firing at it but where it was going.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn June 15th 2015, 1:00 am

Q7 frowns at Cale when he refuses to leave, still kind of hovering over him. Though she does understand trying to get Cale out of there was not going to work, and instead turns to fight the silver samurai again. Replacing her sword with a gun, she takes a few potshots at the rapidly moving target, not trying to hit him as much as trying to distract him from the other fleshy meat-bags that were around.

Q7 takes a few steps away from Cale, figuring that being shot at would make the samurai attack her and did not want to get Cale caught up in the fight, she does stay close enough to protect him if something goes wrong. "Father, if you will not leave, at least stay close so that I can protect you."
Quinn
Quinn
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Asmodeus June 21st 2015, 9:21 pm

To be honest Cale was both strangely satisfied and yet annoyed by Q7's adamant nature to protect him. He was satisfied and grateful because that means that he was at least valued in some manner, even if it was simply convenience. He was irritated because she acted as if he were defenseless, weak and frail. Who does she suspect stopped the Auto-Matron before her? The only reason she managed to beat Serana was scuffle and battle after battle between him and her. This called to mind something that he didn't much appreciate... it called to him, shouted at him something that he had been ignoring his entire life. Something he had tried desperately to forget. Something that he fought with every fiber of his being to deny and reject.

He was human.... and nothing pissed him off more.

Clenching his fist to the point that his hand tremored and his muscles tired. The Silver Samurai, or rather "Assault Drone VII" danced over through the area with blinding speed. It seemed to weave and rush past energies, even when people tried to strike where they predicted he'd be he seemed to react to it accordingly. No surprise, Cale knew that him dodging those things would be like someone watching a baseball get tossed to them, or a water balloon. Cale let out a little growl as his heart began to beat and he began to feel heat seething off him. His breathing increased in intensity and his lower jaw pushed forward a little as his eyes seemed to focus. There was nothing hiding the fact that he was utterly pissed in every way imaginable. He stepped forward and stood next to Q7.

"When you kill this thing. Don't damage the core. I need it. Rip it out or do whatever. But the core is mine. No one else's." Cale said as he looked to the assault drone and let out a piercing whistle. The drone stopped and turned before identifying Cale. "That's right you son of a bitch. Come to daddy. Like they say...I brought you into this world...and now I'm gonna take you out of it." He said lowly to himself, Q7 might have been able to hear it but without some form of ungodly hearing he wouldn't need to worry. The Assault Drone dashed forward with blinding speeds, seeing Cale and nothing but him, arching the sword to slash. This was Q7's chance. Now or never.

Asmodeus
Asmodeus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top