The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Blank Space (Invite  Only) I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Blank Space (Invite  Only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Blank Space (Invite  Only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Blank Space (Invite  Only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Blank Space (Invite  Only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Blank Space (Invite  Only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Blank Space (Invite  Only) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Blank Space (Invite  Only) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Blank Space (Invite  Only) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Blank Space (Invite  Only) I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Blank Space (Invite  Only) I_vote_lcapBlank Space (Invite  Only) I_voting_barBlank Space (Invite  Only) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Blank Space (Invite  Only) I_vote_lcapBlank Space (Invite  Only) I_voting_barBlank Space (Invite  Only) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Cobalt
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blank Space (Invite Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blank Space (Invite  Only) Empty Blank Space (Invite Only)

Post by Chellizard February 21st 2015, 2:16 am

"Lady Mirshann... Lady Mirshann!" a flight attendant was gently shaking the sleeping elf woman as a slightly angry Ailill stood by waiting for her to wake as well.

"I only brought you along so you could get out of the manor, Mirshann. Please don't make me regret letting you tag along. We even let Ryzo come for Christ sake..," sighing through his nose, he grabbed the overhead bags and started off of the plane, hoping Mirshann was at his heels.

She had finally opened her eyes when she looked out the small plane window and gasped. The tall buildings were lit up, the night life of Bogota bringing Colombia to life. She was in awe at how gorgeous the scenery was. Eager to get off of the flying metal box, however, she did spring from her seat and follow after Ailill obediently. It was just how their relationship was. She was the follower, and he the leader. The only reason she was allowed to come was because if she did not, she would be home alone. And no one would want a foreign Elf Princess to be home alone with her pet wolf that can grow to the size of a horse and shrink down to the size of an average pet husky.

Smiling at a few people, she tagged along with Ailill and helped with the bags until a man grabbed them and helped place them in the car waiting for them. You see, Ailill was here on business, so that meant Miri would likely get to spend most of her 'vacation' lounging pool or ocean side in the scanty clothes women called bathing suits. However, Miri had no idea why women called underwear bathing suits. She found it silly to swim in any clothing at all, but chose to follow the rules of society here on Earth.

"Ailill, don't forget Ryzo!" she said, refusing to get into the car until Ryzo was in it with her. Ailill would have to sit in the front seat by the driver unless he wanted a slobbery Ryzo on his lap.

Once Miri was in the car, and her dog too, she happily rode along in silence, just gawking at the people and places and things around of her. It was magnificent. The ride was a lot longer than expected from the air port to the hotel, however. And the hotel was not even a hotel. It was a private house on the beach front. There were a few other private homes down the waterway, but they had plenty of room between them to keep privacy between them. Mirshann grinned with excitement and reached to pester Ailill.

"Ahh! This is, what do Miri say?" She paused, waiting for Ailill to give her a word. She was still learning the lingo. "Amazing. Awesome. Fantastic. Any of those. Have you been slacking on your reading?--" but AIlill was lost to Miri know as she mumbled the words under her breath. The car pulled to a stop and she hopped out, Ryzo following after her.

"I'm going straight in for sleep. Come find your room before you go down to the water, Mirshann." Ailill made the simple command, and Mirshann almost ignored him until Ryzo whined softly to get her attention.

"Master Mirshann, we mustn't take advantage of Master Ailill. He has taken good care of us, and most of all, good care of you. Do not regret his patience and hospitality." Ryzo spoke telepathically with Miri and she sighed out loud.

"Fine. But when the sun comes up, we go to the water and we hunt for clams and crabs!" she spoke out loud, but her words were in a different tongue not native to English or the Spanish and Portuguese spoke down here. It was Drow, and from what Ailill knew, he did not eavesdrop on Miri's conversations with her dog.

---

Morning came sooner than expected, the sun peeking in gently through the silky window covers. Miri was tucked into a four poster bed, Ryzo tucked to her side like white on rice. She burrowed her face into his neck and sighed. Today they would hunt! Jumping out of bed, Mirshann slid into her white jean shorts, a black tank top, and a white breezy short sleeve button up. She put her feet into a pair of brown leather boots that strapped above her ankle, and then she set off.

Little did she know, her adventures were only just beginning.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Blank Space (Invite  Only) JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Blank Space (Invite  Only) Empty Re: Blank Space (Invite Only)

Post by Khellendros February 21st 2015, 2:54 am

Vacations... Cromwell didn't really take them if he could help it, but his parents had forced him to stop working so much and take some time away from his job as his black knight persona, Khellendros. He got into Colombia about three days ago after a long plane ride and some customs issues involving his... luggage. He had gotten up in the early hours of the morning and decided to take a run along the beach. He puts on some of his more casual clothing, a pair of slacks and some running shoes, but forgoes a shirt since he doesn't want to be covered in sweat if he takes his exercise too far. "I have no idea why they figured I should take a vacation by myself. If I don't know anyone on my trip, how the hell am I suppose to have any fun?" He rummages through his stuff before finding Wrath nestled in it's sheath. Malys and the 'rents would be pissed if they knew I brought my stuff. Picking up his sword, he removes it from it's sheath and gives it a few practice swings before putting it back and then buckling it onto his waist. He sets out down to the beach and starts running, average human speeds to see if the beach was occupied before breaking into a much faster pace. He tears up and down the beach for a while before picking a place to stop and rest for a while.

"It's a nice place to visit to be sure... But I don't see why one needs to go to a different country in order to relax, I do enough travelling as it is, I barely see my own home anymore." Moving into a large patch of open sand, he takes up an iaido figthing stance and does several quick draws before settling into more fluid fighting stance practices. At least it's nice and quiet out here. Get some practice in, explore the city some more, maybe meet some nice women and then settle in for a nice long workshop session in the garage. Stormbringer hasn't seen full proper maintenance in a while, a knight has to take care of his equipment as much as himself. After a little while, he loses himself in the exercises as the sun continues to rise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Khellendros, The Black Knight
Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix, The Iron Dragon
Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : [21:03:51] Odien : Well, the origins of All Fools Day are unknown, the theories dubious at best.

[21:04:06] Khellendros : a joke at worst?

Number of posts : 127
Job : Quality Analyst, boring but stable
Humor : Schroedinger's Cat, it is everywhere yet nowhere
Registration date : 2014-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 1st 2015, 6:36 pm

The water was cool, and the beach was empty save for herself, Ryzo, and maybe one or two people jogging. It wasn't long until the sun was rising and one person was all that was left running down the beach. Miri's attention turned from the person, however, and onto her task at hand. She had found a little coral reef near the edge of the shore. The tide was low enough for her to walk onto it without getting soaked save for her boots, but they were waterproof [for the post part.]

She knelt down, Ryzo whining because his paws kept getting wet and he used his claws to hold onto the coral and rock face.

"Master Mirshann! I find no joy in being out here..." Ryzo was definitely more grumpy than Miri had thought.

"Well, go wait on the beach if you do not want to watch me this close. I'm sure you could run over to me if anyone came for me. Now go! That's an order." Mirshann stood up, a sea breeze billowing her shirt and hair a bit, making it glide across her milky white skin. She then lost her balance and fell forward, catching herself with the help of Ryzo.

"Are you sure that's such a good idea?" Ryzo sighed, his head shaking as she helped Miri find her footing again.

To anyone watching these too, a girl and her... beast of a dog, they would look like the oddest friends. What with Mirshann not speaking any known language, not even Latin, and the dog creature barking and growling and whining to communicate. It looked like the girl was crazy, and the dog was the sane one.

The argument continued as Miri fished her hands around in the reef, grabbing for small crabs and other little crustaceans. She even grabbed for a starfish and stuck it to Ryzo's muzzle, her laughter comparing to that of an evil witch and an elated child. The two opposite personalities collided and formed a laugh that could grab anyone's attention. She snickered as Ryzo shook the starfish off of his muzzle and then used his fore paw to splash water at Miri's bare legs.

"That was not nice!" he growled, his head lowering and his tail tucking between his legs. To anyone that did not know these two, it would look as if the over sized wolf was about to attack the blonde girl.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros March 2nd 2015, 2:35 am

Cromwell noticed when the girl and her dog arrived on the beach but chose to ignore them for the most part as long as they didn't try to pass into his chosen area, no need to accidentally harm people with an errant sword swing, that'd be the last thing he'd want to do when he was supposed to be on vacation. Little noisy you two... Cute girl though, mind the large dog, seems a bit protective... He slows his training to keep a better eye on the two seemingly carefree individuals who didn't seem to note the oddity of anyone training on a beach with a sword. They were playing by the water, well the girl was, the dog looked like it could have cared less for being anywhere near water the way it was acting up until the girl stuck something on the dog's nose. The dog scraped whatever it was off before Cromwell noted the change in stance, it was obviously upset and any animal was more than capable of harming it's master if angered enough and this one looked to be about on that level. Cromwell charged over to try and warn the girl while attempting to draw the animal's attention. "Hey! Your pet's a bit pissed off! Back away slowly and I'll try to distract him!" He quickly picks up a stone and bounces it off the nearby rocks to distract the dog further.

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : [21:03:51] Odien : Well, the origins of All Fools Day are unknown, the theories dubious at best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard March 26th 2015, 12:41 am

Mirshann gave Ryzo a pouty face before hearing the sound of a rock being bounced off of some of the reef that was exposed due to the low tide. Standing up from her crouched position, she looked over to the beach and saw the man that had been previously practicing his sword skills. She had paid him no mind because he seemed to know this beach and was quite capable of handling himself. Batting her lashes, she looked down to Ryzo and rose her brow.

"Is he serious?" she muttered in her mother tongue, her words foreign to the man on the shore.

"I think he is. Shall I show him I am your companion and not your enemy?" Ryzo asked, a small set of barks and whines passing his muzzle as he motioned his nose in Khellendros' general direction. Mirshann nodded and slung a leg over Ryzo's back, her hands latching onto his fur. The massive dog became just a bit larger as his mass increased. His gift to hide his true size was quite impressive, and to see a blonde girl riding on a big scary wolf's back was quite the scene.

Her hips shifted with each step Ryzo took until the two of them were only a few short feet from Khellendros' spot on the sandy beach.

"Hi." she started, her words harder to grasp in English than she sometimes felt they were.

Ryzo shook his massive head, a bit of water slinging off of his fur. Mirshann slipped off of his back and she made a single motion with her hand. Ryzo followed the command and sat down on the dry beach, waiting for his master to give the order of either attack or befriend.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Khellendros April 1st 2015, 1:05 pm

Instead of doing the sensible thing like he had instructed, the girl seemed to mutter something to the animal to which it seemed to respond with whining and growling some more at it's master. "Uhhh..." She then hops onto it's back before it grows in size to that of a horse. When they saunter over, Khellendros can't help but feel he's wandered into something out of a fantasy novel like those he's reading all the time.

"Hi."

When she hops off her mount and basically makes a hand gesture to get what Khell could only classify as a very large wolf now to sit like a common house-trained dog, he simply raises an eyebrow. Well... That was unexpected... Realizing that holding one of the most dangerous blades ever designed while talking to a beautiful woman was at the height of rudeness, he quickly sheaths Wrath before giving the wrong idea. "You seem to have things under control... Sorry if I startled or upset either of you." He quickly bows at the waist before introducing himself. "I am Cromwell, I apologize for my intrusion into your fun. May I ask the name of this fair lady and her companion whom I have mistaken for disloyal wrongfully?"

Khellendros' EXP

Malystrix's EXP
Khellendros
Khellendros
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top