The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
5 Blank (Derek Young) I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
5 Blank (Derek Young) I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
5 Blank (Derek Young) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
5 Blank (Derek Young) I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
5 Blank (Derek Young) I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
5 Blank (Derek Young) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:46 pm by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
5 Blank (Derek Young) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
5 Blank (Derek Young) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:28 am by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
5 Blank (Derek Young) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:26 am by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
5 Blank (Derek Young) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
5 Blank (Derek Young) I_vote_lcap5 Blank (Derek Young) I_voting_bar5 Blank (Derek Young) I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
5 Blank (Derek Young) I_vote_lcap5 Blank (Derek Young) I_voting_bar5 Blank (Derek Young) I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

5 Blank (Derek Young)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

5 Blank (Derek Young) Empty 5 Blank (Derek Young)

Post by 5 Blank Tue May 29, 2012 6:22 pm

Super Hero Name: 5 Blank
Title: N/A
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Natural: Brown. Cybernetic Implants: Bright green.
Height: 5'11
Weight: 310 lbs (Metallic weight addition)

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Personality: A very perceptive fellow, even the tiniest of details catches his attention and he logs it away in his very deep memory banks. He can often recollect things people said or did months ago. Generally, he's warm and approachable to most people. He has quite a disdain for 'wanton destruction'. He finds people who go out just to start random mayhem repulsive. To him, they lack intelligence or purpose in the world. So rather than accomplish any goals, they try to destroy others. He wishes to rid the world of people like that.

In fact, he's very against killing at all. His main weapon of choice is a six barreled pistol. However, whenever he is on duty or doing detective work, he loads the pistol with 5 blank cartridges. Giving off the flash and bang effect of a pistol, yet having no projectile. He uses it in scare tactics, mostly. Only one of the chambers has a real bullet in it, and he uses as a last resort for self-defense.

History: Derek was schooled and trained to be a government secret agent. There he learned the basics in cybernetic and computer programming as well as various skills such as data hacking and encryption. He worked alongside another agent who had trained with him for several years, named Abe. Abe, went for a different field of secret agent, fixing his skills on assassination and protection. In most combat scenarios, Abe was doing most of the shooting. Though Derek was properly trained how to handle himself and a gun, he was more accustomed to diplomatic approaches which got him in trouble more often than not.

Their partnership worked well for a long time. Until Abe turned traitor, stole government information, and planted bombs to kill several agents. When Derek got to his car at the end of the day, he had his hands full with a heavy box, so fumbling with his keys, he hit the unlock button on his keychain. A massive explosion tore apart the majority of his body and left him dying in the parking lot. He needed to be completely rebuilt with cybernetic implants to keep his body sustaining itself. Most of the organs were damaged and shutting the body down.

When he awoke, he was in a standard cybernetic body. However, Derek wasn't satisfied with this. He had a thirst for revenge. In serving in a way he couldn't before. He then began designing his cybernetic body which would grant him more power than he ever had. However, it would mean discarding all of his organic body except his brain. Sacrificing all of that, he had his brain transplanted into his newly designed cybernetic body which was identical to his natural appearance before the incident.

Standing on the rooftop of a 30 story building, gazing down below he was analyzing faces, looking for a particular person. An alert flashed within his cybernetic brain, which made him zoom in on the person. It was Abe, holding a brief case. Holding a high powered rifle with a silencer up to his shoulder, he took aim and fired a single round without using a scope. The silent bullet shattered Abe's spine, paralyzing him permanently from the neck down. The former agent collapsed to the ground.

"Former agent Abraham Larson is down, ready for pickup."

Since that day, he has been involved in detective work to locate and document the behavior of metahumans, and control their dangerous ones.

Powers:

Cybernetic Eyes
Spoiler:

Cybernetic Brain
Spoiler:

Transformation
Spoiler:

3. Stunt Double Drones

Spoiler:

Power Grid:

Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Strength: 3
Endurance: 7
Ability: 0
Fighting Skill: 8
Wealth: 1

Last edited by 5 Blank on Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 12 times in total
5 Blank
5 Blank

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2012-05-29

Back to top Go down

5 Blank (Derek Young) Empty Re: 5 Blank (Derek Young)

Post by Bliss Wed May 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:09 pm

Unapproved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:38 pm

Untrashed

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:26 pm

Approved until stated otherwise

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum