The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Plague I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Plague I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Plague I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Plague I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Plague I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Plague I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Plague I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Plague I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Plague I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Plague I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Plague I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Plague I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Plague I_vote_lcapPlague I_voting_barPlague I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Plague I_vote_lcapPlague I_voting_barPlague I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Plague

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plague Empty Plague

Post by Hex January 20th 2015, 11:29 pm

PLAGUE
"Come here, let me cure you"

Basic Biography

Hero Name: Plague
Title: The Plague Doctor
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Human
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 6 ft
Weight: 160 lbs
Blood type: AB negative

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Plague is rather logical, although he doesn't sound like a timid, emotionless old man like most average people think of highly intellectual people. His desire to help the world become better place is undeniable, although his methods are different from "super hero saves the day, happily ever after" method. He believes that Meta Humans are possible dangers to the society, although, he also believes Meta Humans are needed. His belief is that Meta Genes are only for those who follow a certain etiquette and has a pleasing morality to them. Plague himself is a Meta Human, although his morality can also be questioned at times.

History:
Michael was originally experimented by scientists to create a brain enhancing serum. The serum was with the use of Meta Genes seeing how it can mutate to create unpredictable abilities. Michael was originally a member of the group of scientists, he volunteered himself as a human test subject for the serum. Michael was observed for five days after the injection of the serum. During those five days, Michael exhibited nothing unusual other than the fact that he did not exhibit speech and movements other than minimal movements such as blinking and turning of head. Scans shown no signs of unnatural brain activity. He was considered as a failure was dismissed eventually as he proved to be of no use in the experiments anymore.

A few weeks after his dismissal, his body started accepting the Meta Genes. As it turned out, his body was adapting to the new Genes for the whole two weeks. This adaptation caused minor head aches and nausea for the past weeks. His brain started function more than a normal human can. His life before was devoted on the research of the Meta Gene and human reanimation through scientific ways. With his new found ability, he continued his works. Eventually, he started self experimentation, giving himself Meta Genes. These self experimentation granted him even more abilities such as enhancement on his strength and durability as well as giving him a slight regenerative ability.

Later on, Michael found out about Meta Humans using their abilities on doing crimes. This was something he disapproved of. He decided to help with the use of his new found abilities to fight these crimes. He then eventually made chemicals, serums you may say that did various effects to the human body.

The Powers

Power 1: High Superhuman Intelligence/ Medical Expertise (8 INT) :
Plague is incredibly smart, allowing him feats normal humans can't do. The speed and complication of Plague's thought transcends human capabilities by far. His superhuman intelligence has given him his medical expertise, mastering the human's anatomy. Towering over your average medical professionals, he is capable of doing more than just healing. This allowed him to pin point weak spots of humans. Other feats regarding his superhuman intelligence and medical expertise is his ability to surgically enhance human bodies as well as creating various chemicals, helpful and harmful.

Power 2: Enhanced Strength (5 STR):
Due to some of his self experimentation with meta genes. He acquired enhanced strength.

Power 3: Enhanced Durability (5 DUR):
Due to some of his self experimentation with meta genes. He acquired enhanced durability. At the same time, his endurance is also enhanced, making it require harder efforts to gain fatigue.

Power 4: Slight Healing Factor (2 ABI):
Due to some of his self experimentation with meta genes. He acquired some form of slight regenerative ability. He heals his wounds faster than the average human. At the same time, his slight regenerative ability gave him extended longevity as his cells gets quickly replaced by new ones as it ages.

Grid
Intelligence: 8
Occult: 3
Strength: 5
Speed: 4
Durability: 5
Ability: 2
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 3

Last edited by Hexller on January 23rd 2015, 5:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Hex
Hex

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 37
Job : Are you stalking me?
Registration date : 2015-01-15

Back to top Go down

Plague Empty Re: Plague

Post by Hex January 23rd 2015, 4:25 am

Finishing Bump
Hex
Hex

Number of posts : 37
Job : Are you stalking me?
Registration date : 2015-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien January 23rd 2015, 6:09 am

So long as you are aware the healing factor will have no in combat use, approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top