The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
The Plague Doctor I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Plague Doctor I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
The Plague Doctor I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Plague Doctor I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Plague Doctor I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Plague Doctor I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Plague Doctor I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Plague Doctor I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Plague Doctor I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Plague Doctor I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Plague Doctor I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Plague Doctor I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Plague Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Plague Doctor I_voting_barThe Plague Doctor I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The Plague Doctor I_vote_lcapThe Plague Doctor I_voting_barThe Plague Doctor I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Plague Doctor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Plague Doctor Empty The Plague Doctor

Post by Guest December 4th 2010, 5:35 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: The Plague Doctor
Title: The Bayou's Doctor Of Death
Alignment: Neutral
Race: Mutant
Hair: Black
Eyes: White
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150 pounds

Costume Description/Image: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/105/0/8/Plague_Hunter_II_by_pyxelated.jpg

Character Description/Image: He's rarely seen without his mask and costume on but when he is he tends to wear a black hoodie with the hood always up to hide the scars on his face and his white eyes, he wears baggy blue jeans and black converses. Pierre carries himself with no confidence and tries to avoid attention from himself when not in his costume. Rather good looking despite his scars, he is lean and muscular.

Personality:
-- Suspicious of new people but willing to help if the price is right.
-- Always studying in both medicine and voodoo.
-- See the worse in everyone and it takes a long time to change his mind.
-- Lost hope in all of human kind.
-- Mean and sarcastic too anyone who doesn't know about the dark arts.
-- Feels death is the ultimate release from the boring day to day.
-- Hates sinners even though he quite often sins.
-- Very dark and twisted.
-- Somewhat of a loner but enjoys tricking people out of there money.

History: Pierre was born into a long line of witch doctors and surgeons leading all the way back to the middle century. Growing up in the bayou of New Orleans he never played with other kids even the ones he did know where afraid of him and his odd family. When he was 15 an alligator broke into the house and mauled young Pierre's face so nowadays he is never seen without his mask on. His family didn't believe in schools so his father would kill people and bring them back for Pierre to study his biology on. As he grew up his family made him practice magic and voodoo but he was too confident and casted a far to powerful spell that burned his home down and killed his whole family. After the accident he heard and saw things all the time that others couldn't, These spirits where the only ones Pierre felt he could relate too as he grew farther and farther from humanity. As he aged he found himself growing weaker and couldn't accept it using his rituals and sacrifices he found a way to no longer age, Now he lives off the money he gets from the foolish people who come to get there futures read but mostly off the land and what he can gather by himself. Hating the sinners that pollute his town when ever he feels the need to test out new spells or a new medical procedure he heads into town with his enchanted bow and night vision goggles plus many spells he knows to catch a sinner for studying.

Powers:
Black Magic -- Capable of summoning dark energy from his surroundings to shoot several small blasts that drain energy from the target to heal himself.
Dark Aura -- Drawing power from the sins and negative energy given off by the people nearby he creates an aura that surrounds his body that works as a shield against energy attacks or anything supernatural
Sacrificial healing -- Sacrifices a animal to the spirits of the Bayou that heals broken bones and severed limbs of himself or his allies.
Poisoned Dark Arrows -- Shoots poisoned arrows that are accelerated and slightly controlled with the use of his magic.
Bomb Orbs -- Produces orbs of dark energy that float around and last about 12 hours they explode on contact they can either put the target to sleep or poison them based on what kind of orb it is.
Supernatural Connection -- Can talk to the dead and see what they saw 24 hours before they died.

PowerGrid:
intelligence -- 4
strength -- 2
speed -- 5
durability -- 4
energy projection -- 4
fighting skills -- 3

Roleplay Sample: Rising up from the black cauldron of boiling frog legs and swamp water came a mist that shimmered and if you starred into it just right you could see all of the people partying in the town known as the Big Easy. Pierre felt disgust come across him as he saw all of the sinners drinking and partying, he wished that life everywhere could be as simple as life in the bayou. Looking around his small shack he saw that he was low on ingredients and would have to go out for mandrake root and chicken blood, both where useless ingredients to his real dark arts but if he wanted to impress the locals who were brave enough to came in asking for there futures read he needed to keep items around that the fools thought had supernatural energy. Spinning on his heels his long black coat stuck closely to his body as he walked through the thick velvet curtain and over the creaky floors boards into his back room where there hung from a rusty hook the body of a local con man who had tried to pick pocket Pierre, violence wasn't normally his thing but thief's and drunks made his stomach turn so removing one more hoodlum wasn't a big deal in his book. Spinning the body around a twisted smile from his thin lips stretched across the scarred face that was normally hidden under his ritualistic mask "A pity you went down so easy I was having fun testing new spells on you" He chuckled to himself finally sitting on the old rusty cot in the corner of the musty bug filled room where he laid back and picked up a large leather bound book on spells and rituals, he aimlessly flipped through the pages for several hours until the sun set. "Time to get to work" He said picking up his bow made of reinforced alligator bone that had protective runes carved into it and rushing out of the small shack.

Last edited by LordOfTheSinners on December 4th 2010, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Plague Doctor Empty Re: The Plague Doctor

Post by Bash December 4th 2010, 12:17 pm

I have no problem with this. Ill approve.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

The Plague Doctor Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top