The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The New City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
The New City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
The New City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
The New City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
The New City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
The New City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
The New City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The New City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
The New City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The New City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The New City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The New City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The New City

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The New City - Page 2 Empty Re: The New City

Post by Shadowoof January 9th 2015, 5:01 am

"Nice to meet you Hikari." She said to the antisocial sounding girl before also hearing the scream. She followed after Nick to the alleyway where she watched what he had watched. Bella was going to knock some heads in after all. "Sorry my new friends but you're about to see a bad side of me." She said aloud to both of them while starting to walk towards the men in black. Men in black, that made Bella giggle a little at the thought. But she didn't have the element of surprise as she said her previous words loud enough to be heard.

The leader turned to the younger girl and slightly smirked. "Look at that boys, a small hero and hey now you don't have to wait." He called out to his men which in turn he received a cheer from the lot of them. This disgusted Bella and as soon as one started to move closer, she was gone and back. Now stood a huge muscled silver back Gorilla. (3+ strength, 2+ durability, 1+ fighting skills.) Her eyes went a dark Forrest green with specks of black and her fur was midnight except for the silver on her back. The goon who was walking to her now took a step back, almost all the goons did. "Run... fast." Was all she said in a nonhuman and rough voice.

Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 1508
Registration date : 2014-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Orsy January 9th 2015, 3:26 pm

Hikari looks down the ally and sees the violator with a grimace, "...Sick asshole.." she says quietly.  If there is one thing she can't stand, is assholes trying to force themselves on defenseless people.  Her hands clench into fists as she glares at the man, feeling her anger rise.  Hikari's attention was soon snapped to Bella, who had just morphed into a massive, full-grown adult male silver-back gorilla.  The confusion of the gender swap hit her for a moment, but she shrugged it off.  Meta's are always weird anyway.  

The gorilla girl confronts the group of thugs, making them uneasy and back off.  They turn and run the other way down the ally.  Hikari's eyes are fixed on the group leader, "You're not going anywhere... you're mine.." She says under her breath.  In a blink of bright purple light, the "antisocial Japanese girl" was gone, vanished.  In reality, she was just running close to three-hundred miles per hour, travelling around the city block to meet the head thug on the over side.  

"What the hell!?  How did you get he~ ERGH!" His sentince was cut short by the large combat boot he took to the face, a kick given to him by Hikari. "..I ran.."  She backed off and took a combat stance, not going to show her power.  Her frown slowly curved into a grin, she didn't need her powers to kick this guy's ass.
Orsy
Orsy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : Don't let the kitty fool you, this Orsy is a happy boi.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 143
Job : None'ya
Humor : HAHAHAHAHA
Registration date : 2015-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 9th 2015, 3:56 pm

Nick smiled. Bella was a meta, and could turn into a gorilla at that. Things were about to get interesting. He pulled out his small black mask from his pocket and placed it on his head. The goons that Bella scared off ran right into Nick. bad idea. "I don't believe that you people can go unpunished." He said. Nick quickly kicked up a nearby rock, which he caught in his hand. The rock began to glow with pink energy before Nick let loose and threw the stone at one of their heads. The stone bounced off his head and ricochet like a pinball between the group. They all fell unconscious onto the ground, as the stone rolled lazily, it's energy fading away. Nick then proceeded to join both Bella and Hikari in confronting the leader.

The leader laughed, still rubbing his face from Hikari's attack. "Looks like we got a little...super-team here. How cute. Thankfully, I got a few tricks of my own." The man laughed maniacally as his eyes began to glow, and he seemed to...catch on fire in different places on his body. All of a sudden, in a bright flash, the man burst onto flame. When the light cleared, there stood a man, whose body seemed to be made of fire. "You hero types just can't seem to mind your own damn business, can you?" He said, in a much more menacing voice.

"Oh...well, now that makes things a bit different." Nick said cautiously.

The flame-man roared as he threw a ball of fire at the three heroes.

Spoiler:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2015-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 9th 2015, 5:11 pm

Bella was quite surprised when the gang leader turned into a living fire pit. She snorted at this, she and her fellow 'metas' had a fight on their hands. Bella was about to charge the fireman for a slam attack but the fireball he threw was the danger and she instinctively threw herself in front of the firemen's attack, the fireball connected to her chest and she backed up in pain. He had strength in his attack. Her chest was burnt and seared and it was painful but not too painful. She hoped her two meta buddies would strike him as soon as possible. Bella herself needed to wait for a surprise attack as he could barrage her with fireballs from afar.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : You know........... This is just kinda pointless

Job : I write and occasionaly mod
Humor : Gotta change this every few months

Back to top Go down

Post by Orsy January 9th 2015, 6:03 pm

As the fireball flies at the trio, Hikari immediately dashed to the side in a flash of purple light, dodging the attack easily. What she didn't suspect was that Bella jumped into the flames to protect her and the actor. Her lips curled into a frown as she looks at the thug on fire. "I guess I won't be concealing what I am today.." she said in a annoyed tone. "Fine then... Easier for me to take you down.." Hikari exclaims to him before once again disappearing in a flash of light, running to her enemy's flank and letting out a bright beam of purple light from her palm, aimed straight at his back. The beam traveled fast, very fast, by the time he noticed Hikari was gone, he would already feel a great, stunning pain in his back.
Orsy
Orsy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 9th 2015, 6:28 pm

The fireball had taken Nick by surprise. He closed his eyes and waited for the pain to come. But there was none. He then opened his eyes to see that Bella, in her hulking gorilla form, had taken the fireball, and was still standing no less. It was good to know that he at least had some strong teammates in this fight.

The villain screamed in pain as he arched his back. The most Nick saw was a brief flash of purple light. Not dwelling on the mystery as to what caused the villain this pain, Nick instead took advantage of this brief moment and fired some of his own pink energy blasts at the villain. He seemed like a big guy, so they didn't cause him too much pain, but caused enough of a distraction for Nick to teleport into the air above the villain and deliver a swift energy-charged punch to his jaw.

The villain toppled over, supporting himself with his right hand. He then proceeded to get up, fury burning in his eyes."You...little...GAAH!" The fire seemed to burn even more violently as he spewed flame from his hands violently and erratically.

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 9th 2015, 6:58 pm

Bella watched as her allies fought the fire man and waited. she had moved to the side a little while Nick attacked the man and was about to charge when he started a frenzy of attacks in all directions to try and hit one of the three powered heros. Bella deciding now was better than never and she charged at the fire meta. On all fours she ran towards him her shoulders being torched by the metas angry attacks which she had to ignore and as soon as she was close she pulled back her right arm and then sent it forward hoping that the meta would be too distracted with his outburst. It would hurt her fist if it connected but she expected to do some damage.

The characters that my mind decided up because of various reasons easily gotten to for all of you people who like being lazy.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orsy January 9th 2015, 7:12 pm

Hikari watched with a grin on her face as the guy screamed out in pain, her attacks are effective.  Her smile fades when her target enraged, sending out more flames.  "..Great, I just pissed him off.." Her eyes turn to Nick, who had just shot at him with pink energy which made her raise an eyebrow at the similarity between his power and her own.  She shakes off the thought, no time to get distracted.  The Gorilla lady charged into the flames, which was admirable, but her lack of self preservation confused Hikari.  How can she save lives if she kills herself doing it? She thought to herself.  Brute force only leaves you burned.. and pain only pisses the guy off.. how do we take him down..?  Hikari had her answer when she looked at the other side of the ally.  

In a purple flash, she sprinted around the fight and stood at the sidewalk, right beside a fire hydrant. "Hey guys!" She called out to her allies. "Lure hot head over here!"
Orsy
Orsy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 9th 2015, 7:23 pm

The villain flew backward into the wall as Bella's punch connected, at the cost of her fist getting burned. He got up, shakily. This guy was resilient, and he seemed angrier than ever. They had to stop this guy soon, before the fight broke out into public streets.

Nick was trying to think of a way to fix their predicament of not being able to directly attack the guy, when his ally Hikari called out her own plan. He saw where she was looking, and knew exactly what she was thinking. It was admittedly a good idea, at the cost of some public property damage. Nick fired some blasts at him to get his attention, then ran to join Hikari at the fire hydrant.

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 9th 2015, 7:38 pm

Bella lifted her right hand up to see her brunt fist. These would heal in time but right now the plan that she could see hikari was much better than slowly beating this guy to a pulp. He was probably quite angry at Bella so Bella ran on all fours slightly wincing in pain. She didn't know how fast hot-head was but she was close enough to Nick and hikari if he caught up to her. What if the fire just steams the water? She thought to herself as she ran.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Orsy January 9th 2015, 7:51 pm

Hikari stood by the hydrant in an alert posture, waiting for the heat to come to her.  She notices her allies rushing over to her, the villain close behind them enraged and engulfed in flames.  "Wait for it.." she says to her allies, watching as the flaming thug rushes at them.  She hopes her plan will work, I mean its basic science right?  Water beats fire, that's what these hydrants are for anyway. "Get ready to take him down.."  The enemy quickly approaches, as he comes closer a grin forms on her face.  She's going to sound like a geek right now, but she really can't resist. "Hey hot-head!  You're all washed up!" She calls out to him before her hand lights up with a purple glow.  Suddenly a very bright beam shoots out of it, intense and very hot.  The beam cuts one of the hydrant's opening completely off, like a warm knife through butter, causing gallons of water to shoot out of it like a pressurized water cannon aimed right for the bad guy.  If her plan works like she thought, the continuous flow of water should douse the guy's flames and keep him from starting it back up, giving her allies a perfect opening to take him down.
Orsy
Orsy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 9th 2015, 8:01 pm

The villain roared as he charged at the three heroes, his flames burning bright, ready to incenerate the three of them into ash. It was then that he was blasted by the jet of water that came out of the fire hydrant. The water steamed and rose into the air, but when the steam cleared, it revealed that the plan had worked, and the flames were out. But it wouldn't last for long, as they could see that he was starting to flame up again. They had to take him out quick. Nick looked at Bella, the strongest member of their little team. It was time for the final blow.

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 9th 2015, 8:12 pm

Bella had to admit, the fire meta was fast. he almost caught up with her but the trap was in play and he was soaked. As the steam rose she was already ready for an attack. He winded he right arm back before sending it in a uppercut motion to the metas head with all her strength which would disappear within moments after her attack. Gotcha now. Was all she said in her mind. She choose to attack him with her right arm as a reminder that she could have gotten worse than a burn on her hand.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Scratch Board January 9th 2015, 8:40 pm

The villain flew into the air, before hitting the ground hard. He was alive, but unconscious. The alley was quiet. The heroes had seemed to forgotten why they stormed the alley in the first place, the young girl who was going to be violated. She timidly approached the heroes, silently nodded as a form of thanks, and ran off into the city. It had gotten late by now.

"We should get the police," Nick said. "It won't be long before these guys wake up."

Annie Taylor (Firefly)
Scratch Board
Scratch Board
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Orsy January 9th 2015, 8:51 pm

Hikari looked down at the unconscious meta on the ground, crossing her arms over her chest.  She gives his leg a little kick to see if he was actually conscious, he wasn't. "That's what you get for being an asshole.." She looks back at Nick, who made a statement about the cops.  Already four people found out who she was today, two heroes, one asshole, and a scared victim.  What she didn't want is the cops to put her face on file as a meta. "Yeah, you go ahead and do that.. make sure you forget you ever saw me here.." She says coldly, looking at Bella second, "You too, I was never here.."  She looks down at the fire guy once more before looking up at her allies. "..See you around.." She gives them a small wave before in a bright flash of purple light, she was gone.
Orsy
Orsy
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowoof January 9th 2015, 8:57 pm

Bella shifted back into her human form. Untouched by the burns except for the feeling. To other's eyes she was untouched by the burns but she still felt them. They still hurt like hell but not like in her other form. She waved to the speeding Meta and then turned to Nick.  "Could you also pretend I wasn't here please. I don't want my brother to continuously ask me what I was doing and why I'm on tv if I was to appear." She said to him with a smile and limping off the opposite direction. "Nice meeting you actor Nick." She called out to him before she forgot to say some sort of goodbye. She had to straighten up her walk for when she got close to her brother and her nose told her that was not far off.

Characters of the wolf:
Shadowoof
Shadowoof
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down