The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Christmas  Morning. I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Christmas  Morning. I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Christmas  Morning. I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Christmas  Morning. I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Christmas  Morning. I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Christmas  Morning. I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Christmas  Morning. I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Christmas  Morning. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Christmas  Morning. I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Christmas  Morning. I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Christmas  Morning. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Christmas  Morning. I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Christmas  Morning. I_vote_lcapChristmas  Morning. I_voting_barChristmas  Morning. I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Christmas  Morning. I_vote_lcapChristmas  Morning. I_voting_barChristmas  Morning. I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Christmas Morning.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas  Morning. Empty Christmas Morning.

Post by Entei December 29th 2014, 10:35 am

Michael rolled in bed once more, well, as far as he could roll with his left arm pinned underneath the small form of his alien girlfriend, Uzma. For just a moment, he stared at the blackness of the ceiling, just listening to the sounds around him. Outside, small animals pattered about in the late December snow, scavenging for their breakfast among the dead foliage of the Italian manor. Inside he could hear the soft, rhythmic breathing of Uzma. Her heart beat softly inside her chest, a slow, methodic resting rate. He let out a content sigh as he took in his atmosphere, before rolling over to plant a kiss on her cheek, to a disgruntled grumbling that made him smile. She was certainly not a morning person. Slowly, he wrestled his arm from under her form, sliding out of bed and heading for the attached bathroom in their bedroom suite. A warm shower, a shave, and a pair of pajama pants later, he crept back into their shared room, to see Uzma still passed out on the bed. Though, her form was now sprawled over the entirety of the bed. Containing his chuckle, Entei moved towards the bed, looking at the clock that sat on his bed side table.

The small LED display read "7:38 AM". Grinning, he took a few steps back, cracking his neck to the side, and internally laughing.

"UZMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" He screamed running forward, leaping into the air, and starting to jump on the bed. "UZZZZZZZMAAAAAAAAAA IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!! SANTA CAME SANTA CAME!!!" he continued to bellow out, jumping around the surely now furious form of his girlfriend, before plopping on the bed to sit next to her.

"C'mooooooooooon wake up!" He said, poking her in the face softly and slowly. "If you don't get up, I'm going to take all your presents and give them to Tyuki. I think we both know how much she loves to get preeesseeeeents" as he continued to harass the poor, poor alien girl, he reached into the drawer of the bed side table, pulling out a small, wrapped, cube shaped gift.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Christmas  Morning. Empty Re: Christmas Morning.

Post by Chellizard December 30th 2014, 6:36 pm

'I don't wanna go!' screaming at the top of her lungs, Uzma was running down a long hallway. Hands were reaching from either side of her, grabbing and tearing at her skin. Tearing away the gorgeous mocha to reveal the alien stark white. Sobbing, tears flowed down her face. Finally a set of hands grabbed her around the shoulders and lifted her up. She gasped in fear, her eyes wide. Glistening from the light at the end of the hallway, she shuddered as the breath was knocked out of her. The hands holding her had let her go, dropping her into a black abyss. She reached out, terrified. She couldn't fly, and she had no idea why. But then, from her very core, a bright iridescent light started to pierce where her heart should be. She looked down and started to claw away at the light, her fingers ripping and tearing through the little bit of mocha skin that was left. She finally freed herself of the prison and felt warm. The light from her chest was now all around of her. She was the light around of her. She could see herself, and the light. It was as if they were one. Breathing gently, she felt a few lonely tears roll down her face before a sharp pain began at the epicenter of her cheek. After a few more prods of pain, she finally noticed a hand was doing it and she was yanked from the abyss.

During her nightmare, Uzma's form was unnerved, calmly snoring on the bed, just until Michael had started to poke her cheek. She woke up, her form immediately changing from innocent sleeper to startled alien. Her cosmic energy enveloped her, quickly transforming her into the stark white woman known as Starlight. Her hands wrapped around of Michael's throat, holding him there until everything came back to her. She gasped and let him go, shrinking back into the bed.

She slowly changed back into her normal self, tears rolling down her face. Why did the dream feel so real? Why? Why was it happening now? This hadn't happened since she was a little girl... and she wished it would stop.

"Oh my God... Michael... I'm.. I'm so sorry..." she managed to squeak out an apology as she stared down at her hands. They were trembling, and she had no idea what she just did to her boyfriend.

Was he okay?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
Christmas  Morning. JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei December 30th 2014, 6:55 pm

"C'mon sleepy head." Michael said cheerfully, continuing to poke the peaceful alien whom he loved. He had softly closed his eyes, a bright smile on his face, when he felt the pressure around his neck. His eyes shot open, a startled expression written all over his face. Fire had formed in his hands before he had even noticed it, years of training kicking in instantaneously. That was the problem perhaps, with two heroes dating, they were both essentially trained killers who jumped at the slightest unexpected touch. Combined that with the fact that both of them held the power to level sky scrappers, or incinerate city blocks, it made a bad combination in situations like this.

"U-Uzma..." He choked out, thankful that he hadn't simply cloaked himself in his demon's fire immediately, fearful  for exactly to what extent his fires could harm not only Uzma, but this section of the manor. "Sweetie....you go-gotta let go now..." When the girl released him, he leaned forward, his free hand clutching at his own chest, short, deep gasp of air coming in raggedly. The box had been near incinerated in the fire he had summoned, but, thankfully the parcel inside had not been, and he clutched it tightly in his fist. His eyes flickered confusedly towards Uzma, his mouth agape, still gasping for air.

"Oh my God... Michael... I'm.. I'm so sorry..." Uzma had said, to which Michael held up a hand, simply waving it off, before smiling at the girl. He let out a small laugh, as worry crept into the back of his mind. Hopefully, every Christmas wouldn't be like this.

"It's fine," Michael started, placing his hand over Uzma's, intertwining their fingers. "I'm assuming you had a bad dream. Honestly, I'm just glad it was you who had the first one, and not me. I would hate to hurt you." leaning forward, he placed a small kiss on the girl's cheek, before pulling her body close to his, wrapping her in his arms. "It's all okay now though Uzma, I'm here to protect you. Oh, and, Merry Christmas."

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 30th 2014, 7:19 pm

Soft sobs raced through her until Michael curled her into his clutch. She leaned her head into his neck, leaving small kisses along the area she had grabbed. She was not very strong, but the cosmic energy she held in her hands as she grabbed his throat proved powerful. She was afraid of herself now. And all she wanted was for him to be safe. She closed her eyes and pressed her ear to his chest, listening to the beating of his heart. She counted the beats, remembering that the average human adults pulse was sixty to eighty beats per minute. Michael's was roughly ninety-four, and she couldn't blame him. She had just about strangled her own boyfriend.

Finally calming down, she peeled away from him, but only just enough that she could look into his eyes. "I'll never do it again. I promise," she said, her eyes flicking back and forth between his as she watched him. She could smell the burnt remains of whatever Entei had touched, and saw a few burn marks on the bed, but not a single one was on her. She felt a strong feeling well up in her chest, pure happiness enveloping her from head to toe.

"Merry Christmas, honey," she leaned in and kissed him gently, lingering for only a moment more than usual as a stern knock came at the door.

"Who could that be?" she asked aloud, looking over to the door. She finally looked down at herself and realized she was in the very christmas themed lingerie she had worn to bed last night. She looked damn good, but did not want to flaunt this to just anyone. Diving under the covers, she just peeked up over the blanket as she shoved Michael with her foot.

"Go check!" she whispered, pointing at the door.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei December 30th 2014, 7:24 pm

"Oh sure, NOW you're shy." Michael teased, silently slipping the gift into his pocket as he removed himself from the bed, shaking his head at his mocha girlfriend.He stretched his arms, pulling the muscles of his body taut against his skin for a moment, before scratching at his stomach, and moving to the door. "Ya'know, Uzma, I woke you up for a reason." he began, his hand resting on the door knob to their suite. "I know we haven't been dating long, but, I'm very much in love with you. As soon as we get some privacy again, I need to talk to you."

"Merry Christmas." He said, as he opened the door to the mysterious stranger who had been knocking.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 30th 2014, 9:38 pm

"Hey, I don't need your sister to see me dressed like this, ya kno!" She could imagine Chelle now, calling her a harlot and stitching a red A into all of her clothes. Maybe not though. It was just a horrifying thought. Especially since this sister of Michael's is supposed to be-- no, IS one of the most powerful business women in the world. From large corporations to behind closed doors operations, this woman was large and in charge. She was the face of Blanc Industries, as well as Takeiro Interprise.

Uzma kept herself hidden behind the blanket until the door opened and she realized it was just a house keeper. A smaller girl was holding a tray and it had a menu on it, neatly set next to two plates, silverware, and a cart was wheeled in behind of the girl. The girl was pulling it along with her tail. Her-- wait, her tail? Another tailed demon girl? Geeze. Uzma glowered a bit, thinking Michael would find this girl cuter than her and run off with her instead.

Sighing, she relaxed, laying back into the pillows as she looked at the maid. "So what's all this for?" she asked, raising a brow.

"Madame Takeiro requested I bring assorted breakfast items for the two of you, as well as a fine wine. There is a menu as well, if anything here is not to your liking. Have a wonderful Christmas, my Lord and Lady," she said, bowing after setting up the tray on the bed, and leaving the cart for them to choose from. The girl even closed the door behind of her.

Uzma looked at Michael and her jaw slacked a bit.

"Jesus Christ, what is this, a buffet on wheels?" she was wide eyed and taken aback by the food. There was also a small box wrapped up with a golden bit of ribbon, as well as a card. "This must be for you," she said, handing the box to him, the card as well.

After picking through the food and finally selecting a peeled and pieced apart candied orange, she munched on that and sat up in the bed, her eyes glancing over to Michael.

"So... what did you want to talk about?"

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei January 1st 2015, 4:22 pm

"Er...well..." Michael began, crossing the room to the bed, grabbing a small muffin in his hand, before sitting next to Uzma. "It's kind of hard for me to talk about, ya'know? But uh...I really love you Uzma, I can't imagine spending my life without you." Entei paused, coughing, before pulling a small ring from his pocket, and fiddeling with it in his hands in plain view of Uzma. "This ring is actually interesting. It's a lot like you. My fire, it can destroy most anything, and it probably will. However, you, and this ring, are two of the only things that will never be hurt by it."

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 12th 2015, 12:52 am

She was about to put another piece of the candied orange into her mouth just as he started fiddling with the ring. The shiny surface attracted her eye, and there was no way she could turn away from it now. Especially with the meaning that was probably behind of it. Her heart felt as if it were going to stop completely, and her eyes started to feel very wet, and they stung. But the feeling was not at all terrible. It was the stinging feeling that was accompanied by a smile that could make anyone envy Barbie and her ability to stay so cheery. Uzma's cheek's hurt, but the mild pain was worth it with the next words that came from Michael.

"I--..." there were no words from Uzma. She couldn't form them properly. All ability to speak had left her. She gingerly extended her left hand, her fingers trembling as she did so. She was so nervous, but the nervousness was not because of fear of this moment, but rather of why Michael could choose to love someone like her.

She felt like hyperventilating, but held herself just long enough for the ring to get slipped onto her finger. She felt tears spill over, but instead of traditional salty tears, they were little drops of starlight that lit up the blankets and her cheeks. The iridescent light dripped down her cheeks in the strangest way. There was no containing her joy. She wrapped her arms around of Michael and fell into him, as if she was physically saying she was his until the day they died.

"I love you too, Michael Krieger."

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei January 12th 2015, 1:05 am

Michael smiled, as he slipped the ring onto Uzma's finger, his heart beating a million miles an hour in his chest. He swallowed a bit, as his hands fumbled around hers, suddenly unable to properly perform basic motor functions. He laughed softly at his own sad attempts, turning his head towards the sheets of the bed, and licking his top row of teeth with the tip of his tongue, trying to compose himself.

"Uzma I.." He began, trying to find the words in his chest. "I love you, with every fiber of my being. There is not a day that goes on that I don't think of you. You accept me for who I am, you don't try to change me, you don't try to make me hide my more...odd features when we go out. You stuck by me through everything. Forming the Guardians, going to hell, meeting my family." as he spoke, he finally managed to get the ring on her finger, and gently used his thumb to wipe away the iridescent tears that formed in the corner of her eyes. "I want to spend the rest of my life protecting you, holding you close. Someday, when we're a bit older, I want to sit on the front porch as our children run around. " As he said that, a small smile formed on his lips once again. "Though, we may have to stop taking such dangerous trophies from our exploits at that point." He teased.

He fell back slightly as Uzma pounced on him, before catching himself, and wrapping his arms around her. He closed his eyes for a moment as she told him she loved him, and for a moment, he didn't feel like a hero. He didn't feel like some weird half demon hybrid, he didn't feel like the prince of hell, and he certainly didn't feel like a dangerous pyrokinetic. At that moment, he felt like a boy who had found his true love, and he couldn't be happier.

"I didn't technically ask yet." He said, joking. "But, will you marry me. If you're on the fence, technically, marrying me makes you a princess." As he spoke, he softly rubbed he back, pulling her tighter into himself.

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard January 12th 2015, 2:01 am

"You know I'm already a Queen," she said, pecking kisses on his cheeks as she giggled. She finally composed herself and laid back, pulling him with her.

"Yes. I'll marry you, and settle for being your Princess. Man, these sacrifices I make for love," she said, rolling her eyes. She scooted down in the bed and snuggled into the covers, the silk sheets and baby goose feather blanket. She felt as if she were laying on a cloud, and her added mood only made it even better.

Sighing happily, she moved her hand into Michael's hair and just started to play with the blackish blue mess.

"So, would you move in with me in LA, or would we stay in the flat in London?" she asked, thinking about their allegiance with the Guardians and what would happen if they up and moved out of country. That wasn't that important, though. She was hungry, and her stomach grumbled indicating the hunger was ever growing.

-My DeviantArt-
~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top