The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Morning Star [Done] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Morning Star [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Morning Star [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Morning Star [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Morning Star [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Morning Star [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Morning Star [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Morning Star [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Morning Star [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Morning Star [Done] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Morning Star [Done] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Morning Star [Done] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Morning Star [Done] I_vote_lcapMorning Star [Done] I_voting_barMorning Star [Done] I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Morning Star [Done] I_vote_lcapMorning Star [Done] I_voting_barMorning Star [Done] I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Morning Star [Done]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morning Star [Done] Empty Morning Star [Done]

Post by Morning Star December 19th 2011, 9:24 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Morning Star
Title: Star
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Race: Meta-Human
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Red
Height: 5'10
Weight: 150
Blood Type: O+

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

He has these tattoos running along his forearms:
Spoiler:

Personality: Lucifer looks like he would be a serious person but at heart, he can be pretty silly and playful. He almost always has a smirk on his face and tries to look for the fun in situations. Like many other young adults, Lucifer can succumb to anger, which usually draws from frustration. When he does get mad, Lucifer will go on a rampage, and won't stop until he feels that they have had enough. Lucifer is a very serene person and is very adaptive of his surroundings. When Lucifer goes into a battle, he tends to poke fun at his opponent, but he does know when to shut up and get serious

Lucifer is nice but he is no pushover, he just has a peaceful aura that adds to his charisma. Lucifer can be quiet and only gives respect to the people he believes deserve it. When he meets new people, he tries to befriend them depending on the vibe he feels from them.

History: Lucifer was born on the date of June 6th in New York City, his father died before he was born. His mother was a magician and also a heavy practitioner of satanic magic and rituals. She dedicated her life to Satan and wanted Lucifer to be as powerful as him, so she asked Satan for a blessing. That her son had the powers that rivaled those of a demon. As a sacrifice, she would be sent to Hell when Lucifer turned 16. In the end, she said it was worth it and she would have wanted anything more. As a result of this blessing, Lucifer has markings on his arm.

After the death of his mother, he was adopted by his grandparents who are very caring individuals and have his back no matter what because he was family. Luckily, Lucifer lived a pretty normal life, he had always knew of this abilities, but only used them for good. It was ironic because it was Satan who gave him these abilities. He came from a wealthy family, so he has enough money to get him through. Lucifer wants to advance his abilities and build upon them, striving to become the greatest pyrokinetic ever. As of right now, Lucifer wanders across America, looking for the right place to call home...

Powers:
Fire Manipulation: This is perhaps his most used power, this is where his nickname originated itself from. This is the ability to manipulate fire, he can manipulate fire in all shapes and forms, like a human or even something bigger than that like a dragon. The flames that he creates are black, but are as hot as white flames. He can shoot out balls of fire, streams of fire, he can do anything with fire basically besides covering himself in fire (e.g. The Human Torch). He was given this power by a ritual his mother conducted with the Devil when he was just a child; she was a magician.

Extreme Reflexes: Lucifer is able to move like an extremely skilled acrobatic. He is great at hand to hand combat and can dodge attacks that a trained martial artist couldn't dodge, like a high speed sword attacks or punches, and even dodging bullets.

Power Grid:
Intelligence:
Occult: 3
Strength:3
Speed: 6
Durability: 4
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills: 6
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth: 1

Power Grid colours: Red

Roleplay Sample: Hayato saw that the girl looked scared of him, so Hayato uncrossed his arms, he didn't meant to be so crass with her, he was just worried of her well-being. He didn't want such a young innocent looking girl to look hurt. Hayato knew she wasn't from this village, he would have noticed her, especially because of the bunny she was carrying around. She looked very attached to it, she probably carried it around everywhere she went. Hayato would have known... Hayato bent down to be at her level then said "I know you aren't from here, but I was just worried about you. I'm a Jounin from Konoha, so you shouldn't be scared of me." Hayato had his signature cheery smile, he didn't want her to be scared of him, as he was a nice guy.

Hayato then heard footsteps, someone was listening to them. Then the footsteps became louder and in a rapid succession. Hayato looked behind him to see a teenager, Hayato stood up straight. The older girl stood next to the younger girl, she was about Hayato's height, slim yet built, black clothing, and she had dark brown hair. Hayato could tell the hair was brown because it looked black but had a slight tint of brown, which let him know it was most likely dark brown hair. Hayato had his hands by his side, then the older girl started to speak, she was saying something of they were sisters ,they came here to look at their mother's grave, and thanking him for finding her. But then she bent down and winked at the girl.

Hayato didn't know if the girl knew that Hayato saw the wink but he did indeed see it. Hayato knew that this girl wasn't from the village, as he never saw her neither or did he know anyone that knew her. Also, the Hokage would have notified the Jounin and Chuunin of the of visitors. Hayato knew that she was lying. The girl next to her looked surprised to see her, as if she didn't know who she was. Hayato looked at the ground and chuckled while shaking his head. Hayato then looked back up at them, "You guys aren't from here, I know that. The Hokage would have notified me of your visit." Hayato said with a smile.

"I think you guys should leave the village. I will give you forty-eight hours to leave, I could put you both in an orphanage, but I won't. I could also kill you, but I won't. If I see you in the village after forty-eight hours, I'm sorry, but I would have to take drastic measures." Hayato said with a calm face and voice. Hayato then gave a slight bow and said "Carry on." Hayato turned around and made a great leap out of the graveyard. He then proceeded to walk around the to other side of the village, he trusted that the girls would leave in the next forty-eight hours. Hayato didn't want anything to happen to them, plus he had more important stuff to do.

Last edited by Morning Star on February 1st 2015, 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]/[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Morning Star
Morning Star

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-12-19

Back to top Go down

Morning Star [Done] Empty Re: Morning Star [Done]

Post by The Black Arrow December 19th 2011, 11:07 pm

Looks fine to me. Powergrid added, approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 27th 2012, 12:50 pm

Unapproved for new stat system

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus December 27th 2012, 12:58 pm

Reapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 31st 2015, 5:58 pm

Unapproved for edits

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Morning Star February 1st 2015, 5:40 pm

Made minor changes to Appearance, Personality, and History.

Personality:

History:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]/[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Morning Star
Morning Star

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2011-12-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 1st 2015, 9:01 pm

Reapproved

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top