The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss] I_icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss] Empty Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss]

Post by Alpha October 22nd 2014, 9:03 pm

Isis
”IN the end all will corrode, except me.”

Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss] Hyi1LzL

Basic Biography

Real Name: Lost long ago, but she has come to be known as Ariel
Villain Name: The Black Genesis
Title: The Pale Goddess, Isis, Mother of the Damned
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race:Vampire
Hair: Black
Eyes: Onyx black
Height: 5'6
Weight: 105
Blood type: Ichor

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:This immortal is an enigma wrapped within an enigma, something that is hard, if not impossible to truly understand. Humans lives to her mean next to nothing. A human to her is like a cow to a human; only a source of food. While her view upon humans is dismal at best, the same could be said about vampires, considering that she only sees the younger ones as fool and ancients as too weak to truly continue their eternal gift. As for lycans, she sees them as dogs that need to be put down in any manner that she sees fit. The world is hers to roam, and none have the right to tell her what she is to do. She is a goddess in her own mind and all are to bow to her.

History: The first of her kind started out as a simple human living in a rather shoddy farming village in a place long forgotten by the times. She was the daughter of a powerful weaver of spells and her mother was one who spoke with the spirits of the departed. She was also the one that healed the sick and passed on her knowledge of healing to her only daughter, so that one day she would take on the trade. She learned that there were both good and bad spirits, and what made the two categories so very different. Good spirits helped people when called upon, either by calling the rain down or even granting the spell caster its power to aid them in their spells. While the evil spirits were something else, envious of humans for their flesh, but all spirits enjoyed one thing; that being flattery.

From a very young age, she found herself enamored by the spirits and that seemed to extend mostly to the darker spirits; those that had found ways to feed upon the blood of the living through acts of power. Hers being a bloodline that held great power, the spirits harkened to her and in exchange for drops of her blood, they would do as she wanted. This lead to great mischief as well as her slowly increasing her already great store of magical power, but for darker purposes. The people of her home slowly grew fearful of what was happening, the random calamities falling upon them and they called upon her mother, who was still a wise woman to look into the strange things happening.

It was when she hit the age of twenty that she was finally found out, only after she had managed to kill another human being while channeling one of the most powerful of the spirits. The villagers having found this out, sought retribution upon the girl and aimed to kill her for her crime. This would not sit well with the woman, who attempted to run from the now homicidal people and after a long run they had managed to catch up to her and kill her. This however did not end well as the spirit was still using her as a vessel and with her in a dying state, it had found itself being pushed from her body as the union was supposed to end. That did not happen and instead it sound itself intermingling with her spirit, and in that moment she left the realm of humanity and took a step into the darkness beyond.

All of her wounds healed in a matter of seconds and she found herself back amongst the living and also with a thirst for the blood of humanity. With this new preternatural strength, she hunted those that had went against her and killed them one by one. Still her bloodlust was not satisfied and she found herself needing to feed more and more, until finally she sound out the means that she could make more like her and when doing this, she found her cravings declining. After many years, she even became a thing of worship, being likened to the goddess Isis and eventually taking that name as her own. This went on for centuries, until she found herself opposed by powerful priests of the “god” Amon Ra and with their magics forced their self proclaimed goddess to flee into the darkness to heal.

The undead monster awoke to find her children massacred save for three and with them, went underground for millenia; while the occasional undead was created. She waits for a chance to regain her hold upon the world.

The Powers

Vampiric physiology: Due to her supernatural nature and the age of her body, Isis has reached a pinnacle of power that few vampires can hope to match. Her strength far exceeds that of even the most aged of vampire, allowing her to perform high levels of super human strength. Her speed is also at the pinnacle, allowing her to appear as a blur to even some vampires and to surpass that of a car easily. Even injuries have little effect upon her body, as they heal almost as soon as they are inflicted. [9 str, 5 speed]

Vampiric regeneration:Isis ever since becoming undead, has had an increased rate of healing that allows her to survive any wounds, barring one that completely destroys her body. Minor wounds heal nearly instantly and major wounds within less than a minute. While bullet wounds would barley hinder her, things such as decapitation or a head shot would require a transfusion of blood to allow her regeneration to kick start and heal the damage. While this would allow her to survive, the recuperation time would be extended to around a day. If recovering from major damage such as a removed head, the part must be manually placed upon the neck before the blood is applied.{10 abil}

Vampiric senses: Isis can smell blood no matter where it is, and can even hear the heart beating within a person for up to fifteen meters around her. Her sight is so great that what would usually be looked over by most is not lost upon her powerful eyes. The sense of touch has been increased to such a level that she could feel something that would be overlooked by the average human. {1 abil}

Vampiric Blood: Her blood if consumed by a human will bring about a sense of euphoria that cannot be reached by any drug within circulation, thus making it sought out by anyone who has tasted of her forbidden fount. While this fluid is desirable, it is also highly flammable, thus making her highly flammable considering it runs through her veins. If she does not feed within a certain amount of time, her body will begin to weaken and her body will lose its natural beauty. Also through a constant trade of blood, she can make another person a vampire.[rp mechanic]

Marble Flesh: Over the years her flesh has become hard and cold like marble, even going to that point that bullets find themselves doing little to her. Even blades and stakes will be less effective, if not useless against her powerful hide.

Daylight immunity: Due to her having walked the Earth so long, her flesh has finally gained a full immunity to sunlight and even is not weakened when exposed to it.

Grid
Occult: 3
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Durability:5
Ability:10/1
Fighting Skills: 5
Wealth:1

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss] Empty Re: Isis: the first of her kind [Blackout Arc Boss]

Post by Odien October 22nd 2014, 9:08 pm

Approved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top