The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
The Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
The Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Meeting. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Meeting.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Meeting. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Meeting.

Post by Jeisen October 13th 2014, 4:51 pm

Jeisen: "Nolan scan, identify and analyze those balls right now. See that form shift? I'm telling you, its an entire plamic state that she is resting in."

Nolan: "Whatever this energy I am reading from both those balls and her core are one and the same. Whatever she is using is... Her? Its not quite easy to identify here ya know. Its signatures are a lot alike that of a star. Will she collapse when she gets angry? That could be dangerous."

Jeisen: "Lets not find out right now"

This short little conversation all took place within Jeisens helm as he began to reach into his cloak. With a small clicking noise, Jeisen drew out what looked like a one of those old fashioned German grenades. He threw it down in the middle of the room as he walked over to Hellhound. He didn't care that hellhound was trying to do whatever he was trying to do. Jeisen wasn't really paying attention, but things were getting a little out of hand now. If anyone was reading the energy spikes in this area, this place would be off the roof. Between the girls energy and that wall of fire, this place might be a time bomb just waiting to happen.

The small device created a shield that split the room in half, with Jeisen and carson on one side and Alien girl, Entei and... Nolan? on the other side. The shield was much like the fire as it lined up right with it. This was just more for show then actually anymore help. No need to actually blow up the place somehow.

Jeisen: "Nolan, what are you doing? Get back over here"

Jeisen spoke through his filtered voice helm in an exasperated tone. How did Nolan even manage to slip onto the other side?

Nolan: "No, im scanning"

Scanning those energy balls to be exact. The tiny little robot floated in the air as he began to take scan after scan of the floating thingy. Jeisen just sighed once more as his own damn robot decided that it wasnt going to listen to him... again.

To be honest though, he was curious about what ever those things were. That type of energy, if harnessed, well... it could power a lot of new devices far easier then anything else Jeisen could get his hands on. But at the same time, he would not want to harness it if it was "her" It would hit to close to home as him using his own energy to power items. Would just feel wrong in the end, like he was treating her like just an energy source.

Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellhound October 14th 2014, 1:52 am

Two walls had been set up around the room. One made from fire, and another made by Jeisen. I'm really getting sick of this shit. Carson thought. His eyes turned stark grey with a few flecks of purple, and he shadow-travelled through both walls and to Entei.

"Sit. Now. You're really starting to push my buttons and I am not gonna fucking tolerate it." he said, in a much deeper voice than before.

Carson proceeded to shadow-travel into Uzma's section of the room. He immediately lashed out at her, not realizing or even thinking before he did what he did. "SIT. THE FUCK. DOWN. I don't care what the problem is, but you need to get your shit together before you really piss me off."

It took him a second to realize what had happened. He sighed and began speaking.

"Uzma, please listen. You are floating. There is energy swirling around you. In a minute, we might all end up dead. Please calm yourself. Its getting out of hand. This isn't rational." he told her. "I was a douche to you, and I sincerely apologize to you for that. But you need to calm down. Not just for my sake, but for the well-being of everyone in here." he said, trying to rationalize.

He released a tentacle, wrapped it around Uzma's waist, and attempted to pull her to the ground.
Hellhound

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 62
Job : what's that
Humor : ehhh
Registration date : 2014-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 14th 2014, 3:33 am

The giant wall of flame that erected to cut herself and Entei off from Hellhound and Jeison made her a little more upset than she already was. She did not need to be restrained, and the further comments about it made the orbs spin faster and faster around of her. They were a blur now, molding into a singular band of energy spinning around of her. She looked like there was one of Saturn's wide bands spinning around of her. The band started to become more wild, strips of the band lashing out, giving the band more room to expand.

The new comer, Jeison, had tossed a grenade type thing onto the ground, and a second wall was erected to thicken the layer of protection between herself and the others. Was she really that dangerous? Carson seemed to believe so, and his use of 'fuck' only made her anger rise even higher. It wasn't until he shadow traveled to her and got into her face that made her conjure a ball of energy into her hand. She instinctively scooped plasma from the spinning band, and it caused it to shrink. But, now there was a ball in her hand, spinning there and compacting to cause more damage if she decided to throw it at his head.

Her heart skipped a beat and every ounce of reality came crashing back into view like a wave on the beach. She could hear her heart finally beating normally again, the sound a drum in her ears. She focused on that and started the breathe again. Had she really been holding her breath this whole time? The sweet gasps of air started to calm her down. It was like a clock ticking in rhythm with her heart as she finally started to lower toward the floor, and her plasma ball and band shrank in size.

She looked at Carson, a sort of softness in her eyes. Not the gooey, romantic softness. A mix of new found respect and shame of her own actions. She blinked a few times and the plasma was finally gone. She did not even realize he had wrapped a shadowy tentacle around of her waist until she felt the floor beneath her feet and she was face to face with Carson. She looked at him with surprise and jumped back, her hands shoving the tentacle off of her.

"Hey now! Just because I lost my temper doesn't mean you can harass me like this!" she tried to joke, but was being a bit serious despite the small laugh she tried to muster. There was a lot of tension in this room, and it was mainly her fault. But, what's a group of heroes to do with zero drama? Be too perfect, that's what.

Perfect doesn't exist. Uzma knew that too well.

Letting herself transform back to her normal, mocha skin tinted self, she moved a hand up and scratched the side of her 'shaved' head and sighed, slumping her shoulders a bit.

"Sorry, guys..." she finally said after a few moments of much needed silence.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-My DeviantArt-
The Meeting. - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei October 14th 2014, 4:04 am

Until now, Entei had been calm. Almost prophetically so. For some reason, when the shadow tentacle began to move towards Uzma, something in him snapped. His hand began reaching across his stomach, and was mere inches from drawing his blade, when Uzma finally snapped out of it. Releasing the air he was surprised he had been holding, Entei moved his free hand back into his pocket, and finally let his sword click back into it's locked position inside of its wooden prison. With the blade of the sword vanishing, so did the flames that he had conjured. They seemed to explode into nothingness, leaving behind nothing but a few strangling embers, that soon blew away into the night breeze. Michael was truly glad that Carson had not hurt Uzma, or tried to fight her, for more than one reason. Firstly, he would never allow anyone to hurt his friends, or, whatever he and Uzma were at this juncture in time. And secondly, he didn't know if he would have been able to contain his rage. He may have very will killed Carson if he took it another step farther. Crossing the room, Entei set his sword down, leaning it across a table as he passed. Most of the tension in the air had seemed to evaporate, though Entei could still hear elevated heart rates from most of the occupants in the room.

'Good.' He thought to himself, 'At least I know they're human. You would have to be some freak not to be tense right now.' Throwing on his best fake smile, he approached Uzma and Carson, "Sorry about the fire." He said aloud to the group. "I just didn't want to see either of you get hurt, ya'know? It would be a real shame if I had to kill someone for hurting one of my friends." Entei said the last part with a smile, not quite realizing how possibly deranged it might have sounded. "Regardless, you do need to know when to draw boundries, Carson." Entei turned to face the man, raising an eyebrow at him. "If there is a personal matter, that doesn't involve the group, it's none of our business. That goes for everyone. This is not a dictatorship, and if you try to impose your will on me again, I promise you it will end very poorly." Sticking his hands in his pockets, Entei paused for a moment, letting the tension die down a bit more befor he continued.

"I'm fine working with you, but the keyword there is with. Not for."
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeisen October 15th 2014, 12:06 am

Jeisen was just leaning against the wall on eone shoulder, arms crossed as he watched what went on. Untensed and unworried as the group before him got right to the very edge of fighting. Mostly he was intrigued about everyone's first moves. Carson moved to teleport, while Uzma compressed energy to a small ball that Jeisen would have bet a lot of money would hurt if it hit something and entei... Entei closed that sword of his. Fire went poof soon as he did. It was just a bit more info on how everyone would move in a fight and what Jeisen should do as well. He was already putting together the basic battle plans over the three before him, mimicking fights in his head faster then most supercomputers. Nolan was also feeding him vast amounts of info on how everyone's levels were too, seeing how their responded to such a high tense situation.

Carson was trying to be a leader of the group, yet thickheaded it seems. Short temper, but means well. Not afraid to get close or to apologize, not bad qualities in a leader. Uzma was fluid as her forms, defensive and temperamental. She might swing to the extremes of emotions it seems as she was just about ready to fry carson, but almost immediately apologized.  Jeisen wondered if that would be a problem in a fight. Wild emotions tend to lead to poor thinking in a fight. Entei is controlled fury it seems. Proud and headstrong as well, not afraid to stomp his foot down and tell everyone else to move.  So long as he maintained that control over himself, there would be no problems if he was treated with respect.

And Jeisen? Well that was for everyone else to decide. He was a hunter, silent and withdrawn. Nolan though more then made up for it.

Nolan moved to the center of the group in the middle of everyone. For a robot it appeared to be smiling.

Nolan: "You guy should know, your the most interesting group of people/things that I've met [outside of that time in Bangladesh]."

Jeisen sighed inside his helm. He did NOT want to have to explain that incident. He propped him self up from the wall and walked over to the others.

Jeisen: "Well now that thats all settled, guess its time to move onto the next subject, no?"
Jeisen
Jeisen
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellhound October 17th 2014, 9:13 pm

Carson waited for everyone to finish speaking, and then began speaking himself.

"Alrighty then. Entei, I understand, blah blah blah, everything's cool, I get it, let's move on. That... thing-- it was a little hectic and it threw me off. We need to regroup."

"Our very first plan of action is a patrol. Walk down the streets and look out for crimes and anything suspicious."

Carson walked toward the door and slowly opened it.

'Wait. I'm forgetting something." he said. He shadow-travelled into the training room and grabbed some walkie-talkies. He shadow-travelled back into the room and handed one to each of the members with four of his tentacles.

Carson walked back to the door and opened it.

"Meeting adjourned." he said with a smirk on his face.
Hellhound

Number of posts : 62
Job : what's that
Humor : ehhh
Registration date : 2014-07-05

Back to top Go down

The Meeting. - Page 2 Empty snoping

Post by newyorks hope January 11th 2017, 2:50 pm

vengeance is on a pole looking in the window smirking
newyorks hope
newyorks hope

Quote : iam vengeance

Number of posts : 1
Job : hero
Humor : rarely but is punny
Registration date : 2017-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt January 12th 2017, 4:10 pm

This thread is dead and you also need to have an approved app before you post.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top