The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Hot day for a chilling meeting. I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:52 am by ProwlerKnight

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Hot day for a chilling meeting. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Hot day for a chilling meeting. I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Stars over Vegas
Hot day for a chilling meeting. I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Hot day for a chilling meeting. I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2024, 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Hot day for a chilling meeting. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Hot day for a chilling meeting. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Hot day for a chilling meeting. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Hot day for a chilling meeting. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Hot day for a chilling meeting. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Hot day for a chilling meeting. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Hot day for a chilling meeting. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Hot day for a chilling meeting. I_vote_lcapHot day for a chilling meeting. I_voting_barHot day for a chilling meeting. I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Hot day for a chilling meeting.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hot day for a chilling meeting. Empty Hot day for a chilling meeting.

Post by Guest January 26th 2010, 9:04 am

Drift slipped through the alley ways of Miami on a hot breezy day.He turned down a side alley each one more confusing then the last he was in the Labyrinth of the south district one home to thugs,gangs and wanna Be's.Drift stepped out into the noisy hustle and bustle and looked up distant clouds showed a storm rolling in maybe even a full hurricane people were already getting prepared for the coming storm.Drift moved slowly among the crowds doing his best not to be noticed he had a meeting with a big arms dealer and this was there first meeting,Drift turned into a small cafe and sat down ordering a Japanese Green Tea with some home made biscuits.(Cookies for those who don't know).Drift smiled at the waitress wanting nothing more to eat away her life but that would be bad for business cops always were.His hand slipped into his pocket pulling out his Ipod and sat back waiting for his business Associate to Arrive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hot day for a chilling meeting. Empty Re: Hot day for a chilling meeting.

Post by The_soapmaker January 26th 2010, 12:45 pm

MEANWHILE...Around the corner, a car stopped. Ofcourse, it was a black car. Nobody would've taken it seriously if it was a red car, or a grey car. Now, I don't know much about cars, but this apparently was a Dodge. That was at least what it said at the front. A woman got out of the car; black hair, red lips, big sunglasses. Her high-heeled pumps (also black) made a very distinctive sound on the pavement. She closed the door and said through the open window to the driver: "Merci Beaucoup, Gregor, tu est magnifique!" To which the driver replied: "De rien, madame, c'est mon travail." She winked to him and blew him a kiss, he drove off. When he was out of hearing reach, she turned her back to the road and said to herself: "Asshole."

The woman walked, *click* *click* *click* *click* *click*, to the door of the cafe. She opened the door, which stated that it was already 'open', walked inside, closing the door behind her. Walked up to the counter, ordered a machhia latte non-café, which was neither available nor known in the cafe. The woman rolled her eyes, but the huge sunglasses made it impossible to see that. "Well, a glass of red wine, then."
Could I see your ID, please? (Foolish girl behind the counter.)
-No you can't, goddammit, I'm in my damn thirties! (The woman said with an agitated voice.)
Okay, okay, I'm terribly sorry, here's your wine.
-Thanks, I'll go sit over there.

The woman walked to the corner of the cafe, sipping her wine. She sat down, flipped open a newspaper. In the time she did this all, she had already observed the entire cafe. There was some skater kid, who looked awfully familiar, but she couldn't really place him. There was a drunk, who was laying passed out with his face on the bar. There was a couple of lums from the Hood (so called Hood-lums : P), just minding thier own business and glaring at the 'hot bitch that just walked in'. There was a surferdude with his girlfriend, who were on a very romantic date. At least, according to the surfer. The girl isn't really happy about being here, she's just acting it, the woman in the corner thought, you can see that from miles away.
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikola January 26th 2010, 7:48 pm

NIkola walked out into sunny Miami. The perfect cover. The sun was beating down on his back, but it had been a long time since enough blood ran through his veins to warm his soul. The door behind him slammed shut of it's own accord. It's master would never close it again. She was currently lying in bed, the sedatives in her body making her sleep peacefully until her heart gave out. Normally Nikola didn't drink that much, but there was always an exception to the rule. O negative was his favorite, and so hard to get these days. It was really simple to corner the woman once they were back at her house. As soon as his fangs graced her skin she was out. 'Gotta love evolution" he said to himself as he started to drink up.

Nikola shook his head slightly as he walked down the street. His face had regained some composure and a normal complexion since before the feeding. Good blood always did that. He saw a bar up the road and kpet walking. He had heard that the bars in Miami had some good wine. Not the best, but Nikola wan't really that picky since his own cellar was being fixed for water damage. A freak flood hit it, and Nikola just barely got his favorites out of there before the water hit. The rest would be fine, though it would be a while until he got to grace them with his presence.

Nikola walked into the bar, an aura of grace and magnificence surrounding him.It was mostly the way he walked, demanding respect from all within the area.He sat on a stool in front of the bartender. "Red wine. Your finest, if you will." he said to the man.
Nikola
Nikola

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 27th 2010, 9:43 am

Drift stood up slipping his Ipod into his pocket and walked over his footsteps silent even though he wore steel toed combat boots,His army jacket a few sizes to big hung over his hands but his broad shoulders kept it on quite well.the boy sat down across from the woman and slipped a card across the table and smiled."What a wonderful day no bullets no blood".It was a code he had set up with the arms dealer.His eyes flicked up to stare at her even through her glasses his eyes were as cold as chips of ice.He ignored everyone else including the man who just walked in his attention on the woman in front of him.Drift pulled out a mini lab top from somewhere in his jacket and opened it spinning around for her to see the 8 digit numbers."That's my spending limit what you got.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker January 28th 2010, 5:48 am

The woman in the corner raised her head to the boy across the table. "You should learn to await answers, such as: 'I'm just glad it doesn't rain'." She said. The comment about the weather was the other part of the code. She continued. "And you should learn to be more careful, I could've been a fed." She raised the glass of wine to her full, red lips, took a sip of the blood red liquid. Her eyebrows frowned as she more carefully observed Drift. Invisibly because of sunglasses, her eyes flashed to the screen of the laptop and back to the boy. Her frown disappeared and her face became neutral again. "Your limit is quite low for somebody who's interested in my work." She said, while her red lips formed a smile," And aren't you a bit young to play around with high tech weaponary?"
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 19th 2010, 3:03 pm

Drift chuckled looking at her."Please don't treat me like a child only dead people do that now are we going to do buisness I'm not intrested in the conquer the world weaponrey just maybe a city is all I need,Drift pressed a button opening up 5 more digits looking at the woman normally he would be attracted but this was buisness ad besides old ladies weren't his type.'So what do you have?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker March 21st 2010, 5:08 am

"Are you threatening me, boy?" The woman said as leaned back and sipped from her wine. Behind those big sunglasses she stared at the digits on the screen. It was a lot of money. "Well, for that, young grasshopper," She continued,"You can buy yourself a nice 'Fat Man'. But you aren't going to conquer a city with an A-bomb." She sipped from her wine again. Her red lips stained the glass. "So, do you have a plan on how to conquer a city, son? I can give you what you need more accurately, if I know your plan."

((Use periods, man. And Comma's. And these > ' <. Or these > " <.))
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 21st 2010, 12:41 pm

Nuke looked at her his eyes brimming with confidence,"I was hoping you had a sonic generator one that could shake foundations.Nuke leaned forward so only she could here,"I plan on tearing down key locations of the city,once that is done using a sonic geerator I can cajuse massive earthquakes,Now the city can choose to sign it over to me or I will shake it to the soil.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker March 22nd 2010, 10:52 am

The woman laughed out loud. "Hahaha, that's your plan?" She asked with a big smile. "You want to buy a giant subwoofer to make the mayor surrender the city? Say he does surrender the city, what then?" The woman took off her sunglasses and revealed a sparkle in her eyes, which could either be evil or joyfull. Or both. "Tell me more, boy, what will you do when you win?"
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 22nd 2010, 2:36 pm

"If I win...I'm going to destroy it anyway I hate this city I will order the people out of the city and destroy it I know not the most evil genius plan but it is the suffering I like.Nuke sat back looking at the woman staring challenging into her eyes."I'll add another 0 to this screen if you can come up with a better idea.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker March 22nd 2010, 4:19 pm

The woman leaned forward, arms crossed on the table. It might have looked a little bit intimidating due to her bosom almost 'creeping' over her arms. Intimidating or sexy. Whatever you like best. "Well, the best method for area domination is propaganda. You start with a small group of followers, promise some things you could make true and win the elections by popular vote. And after that, you appoint your very own corrupt official and change laws in any way you want. It's called 'voluntary surrender'. It's what Hitler did." She started. "Now another method for world, nation or area domination is a shadow goverment. You simply create an alternative body of power with similar capabilties as the government itself, only in your government, you abolish free speach and the right to vote and you keep power by force. Like the maffia. But it takes Intelligence, planning, patience, hard work and a large number of followers to achieve that, just like the voluntary surrender." She took a sip of her wine. "You see, what you want is never going to work. You may blast away the city with some high tech weapon, but you can't stop the army and numberous pissed off people all by yourself. If you want suffering, go to a wrestling match or an SM dungeon. If you want destruction, go to a drag racing show, or whatever it's called. If you want power, invest in employees or PR or run for president. You got enough money, son, you can do whatever you want, as long as it's within reason." She took another sip. "But that's just what I think you should do. I have, in fact, a seismic generator, not a sonic generator like you think it is called. It's a really sophisticated and powerfull prototype, and it's the only one there is around. Lose three digits, wire the money to my accounts and it's yours."
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top