The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Delusional Fortune I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Delusional Fortune I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Delusional Fortune I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Delusional Fortune I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Delusional Fortune I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Delusional Fortune I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Delusional Fortune I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Delusional Fortune I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Delusional Fortune I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Delusional Fortune I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:26 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Delusional Fortune I_vote_lcapDelusional Fortune I_voting_barDelusional Fortune I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Delusional Fortune I_vote_lcapDelusional Fortune I_voting_barDelusional Fortune I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Cobalt
Zonkes
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Delusional Fortune

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Delusional Fortune Empty Delusional Fortune

Post by Belral August 10th 2014, 1:43 am

Delusional Fortune
That is my 20.

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Delusional Fortune
Title: Cashier
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Gray
Height: 6 ft.
Weight: 189 lbs.
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Delusional Fortune Akira-bears-all

Delusional Fortune Brink_by_skyblast-d416p7t

The Legacy

Personality:
I just wanna go home. Not that I could really say where that is; but it’s the thought I’ve been chasing my whole life. A place to feel at peace, at ease. But there’s always something going on ever since I can remember, I’m working a shit job to pay for the next trip and someone tries to rob me, that gets taken out of my check (freaking insurance companies) so screw that guy. I’m at a party and some guy decides his girlfriend doesn’t have the right to come out of the bathroom with me (it was only five minutes). Or some super powered moron decides he wants to park his suped up vehicle in my spot (I bribe the local kids to leave it alone), so why does he get to leave it there. Now I’m not a bad guy, I help out for the people around me, cause god knows what my landlord would do if I showed up late for rent and didn’t stop someone from blowing up the slums he runs. But I prefer to be left alone, as long as me and mine are taken care of I’m good, but sometimes, sometimes, you’ve got to take an idiot down who thinks he knows how to rule the world. Everybody just needs a home, and my foot will travel so far to make sure nobody messes with mine.

History:
I was born to some woman, who got knocked up by some guy, at a Garth Brooke’s concert. She realizing how bad that sounded for her reputation decided it was best to send the me off to the state as soon as I was out of her (Thankfully, her morals prevented her from going with a more permanent solution. Thanks, Mom). I went through several less than permanent home situations; it wasn’t my fault there was faulty wiring, or that building a house near a nuclear power plant was just a bad idea. But, eventually I did find some stability with the Keiths; they should me how important a home was. Even kept me for more than a few years, tried to instill all those morals necessary to being a member of society, those where the lessons that I didn’t really take to heart, but it was a good time. But not everyone is perfect even Mr. Keith, he had made some bad land deals and quickly lost the home I had grown up in, but they kept me anyway. They worked hard but could never get ahead. Something always came up, I’d get hurt in a bike accident, or the neighbors would decide robbing us was just such fun. But, eventually my powers developed, and I decided it was time to help out. If someone stole from us, I stole right back from them. I made it like I had a part time job to help out, but I think Mrs. Keith knew. She was always a bit more lax, than Mr. Keith about being an upstanding citizen. But they loved me all the same, I did alright, but I got greedy I tried to hit one of the bigger thugs places and got caught, well caught as in I was there robbing the place when a police task force decided it was time to put this guy away. Needless to say, Mr. Keith was not happy with my activities, still tried to bail me out, but there wasn’t enough money to get me out. I was quickly tried and convicted as a minor, and went to a nice little hole in the wall in upstate Kentucky. That was probably my most enlightening time, I learned a lot about myself there. I learned nobody takes what’s mine or I will rain hell down upon them. But, it was nice finished my education, made a couple of good friends and found that I had a knack for surviving. When I finally got out, the Keiths wanted to me moving right back in, but I decided it was best I didn’t I needed to make my own way. But there is always a snag, the taco place is shut down because of a spider infestation, the job as the mail boy at the investment firm was alright, but then they got shut down by the IRS for tax evasion and a few other no no’s. I get by, barely but usually that involved some sort of situation that the Keiths would disapprove of, but what they don’t know won’t hurt them. Though, I swear to god, if another job goes to hell because of a robot attack I am going to find that mad scientist and put my foot so far up his ass. Besides, there’s always somebody with nice stuff willing to lend me a bit. When I got caught doing that, I found that if you talk to the right people (well the not terrible people would be better), they can help you supplement your income, stealing from a lab doing illegal research, some super hero has a bit more money than he needs to donate to charity, or really some bodies just an asshole. I mean I still get into trouble all on my own, the number of nights I’ve accidently drank myself into pantslessness, or hell been mugged by a super assassin. But, I’ve got friends, a landlord that lets rent slide for the oddjob, and I just made cashier. Though, if it comes down to it, sometimes doing something heroic is good for some extra money in the pocket.        

The Powers

Power 1:
Theft: If Gabriel is able to mark an item by way of touching it, he can call that item to himself. The item does not have to be kept whole, if sufficiently protected, able to resist the theft, or simply to large for him to steal the whole of the object; he may only steal a portion of the object. If he marks a part of a person, he can attempt to steal the part that has been marked. Ab 8
Power 2:
Greed: When presented with objects worth a great value, someone who has something that he personally desires, or when in fear of losing something that is defined has his, Gabriel’s speed, durability and fighting skills increase dramatically. This can be anything as mundane, as a cheeseburger while hungry, or a power that he wishes he had. Str 5 Sp 5 Dur 5
Power 3:
Situational Desynchronisation: Gabriel has an unnatural tendency to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, whether it’s going to get a pizza and walking into a cockroach infestation, picking up a woman going home and finding that her children have been possessed by an ancient death god looking for a blood sacrifice, or walking into street where a great pick pocket takes all his cash. Gabriel just ends up where he doesn’t want to be.
(This is really just a story based concept for writing, if you’d prefer it not be listed as a power, that’s fine if it needs a particular ability listing let me know. I simply want a good story based reason for why his life sucks, honestly for more interesting writing purposes.)
Power 4:

Grid
Intelligence: 3
Occult: 3
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Durability: 5
Ability: 8
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic:
Spells:
Flight:
Wealth: 0
Belral
Belral

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-08-08

Back to top Go down

Delusional Fortune Empty Re: Delusional Fortune

Post by Belral August 15th 2014, 5:19 pm

So is there something wrong with my character?
Belral
Belral

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien August 15th 2014, 5:41 pm

First, please remove the second picture. It does not seem appropriate or relevant to the app. Secondly, for your powers, (1) On the first, please state the maximum size of an object he can draw to him, and the distance he can do so from, and know that it will be permission based when dealing with other characters or their belongings. (2) For the second power, does this mean that he normally has mundane stats, and they increase to 5 when this is activated? And (3) The third "power" is not a power, simply a personal trait/bad luck.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top