The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Cheshire Cat - Chess I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Cheshire Cat - Chess I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Cheshire Cat - Chess I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Cheshire Cat - Chess I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Cheshire Cat - Chess I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Cheshire Cat - Chess I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Cheshire Cat - Chess I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Cheshire Cat - Chess I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Cheshire Cat - Chess I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Cheshire Cat - Chess I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Cheshire Cat - Chess I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Cheshire Cat - Chess I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Cheshire Cat - Chess I_vote_lcapCheshire Cat - Chess I_voting_barCheshire Cat - Chess I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cheshire Cat - Chess I_vote_lcapCheshire Cat - Chess I_voting_barCheshire Cat - Chess I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Cheshire Cat - Chess

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cheshire Cat - Chess Empty Cheshire Cat - Chess

Post by Doc July 28th 2014, 5:47 pm

Personal Information
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Title: The Cheshire Cat
Alignment: Chaotic
Age: Unknown (Though meeting him it is obvious that he is older than he looks)
Race: British Shorthair? (Definitely a cat)
Citizenship: Unknown  
Hair: Tabby
Skin: Brown
Eyes: Yellow
Blood Type: AB
Height:  1’0”
Weight: 150 tons

Known Family Members:

Unknown - He does say they are rather boring and that he’d rather not talk about them.

Physical Appearance & Physiology:
The Cheshire Cat is a simple tabby British Shorthair, a popular breed of cats and the cat breed that the Alice in Wonderland Cheshire Cat was based on.

Spoiler:

Personality:
Chess has been known to be a pompous and fickle creature, doing as he pleases and ceases when his fun is at an end. The Cheshire Cat is beyond reproach when it comes to his behavior with mortals, simply because he does not care. He is a neutral creature that does not bother with concepts such as good or evil, though his tastes fall more under the latter.

Regardless, the Cheshire Cat behaves ultimately, like a cat. He does as he pleases and stops as he pleases and nothing will get in the way of him and his enjoyment.

History:
Little is known about the one that calls himself the Cheshire Cat, even the oldest of beings have no idea to what his actual identity is. Though typically identifying himself as a “ being beyond the knowledge and comprehension of simple mortals”, The Cheshire Cat lives his life rather simply, interacting with beings as he sees fit. It comes under debate whether or not Chess (as he likes to call himself) is actually The Cheshire Cat that exists in the Alice in Wonderland storybooks; given the existence of Fae, it is not unheard of for fairy tale creatures to actually exist due to the phenomenon that the Fae come from.

Regardless, Chess has made claims to be this fantastic creature, and displays many of the powers that this creature claims. However, others have speculated that there is more to the feline than what was originally decided; his powers too vast to simply be applied to a simple cat. Still, the mystery of the Cheshire Cat continues, and the deity still walks among humans to this day.

Powers and Abilities
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Powers:

Superhuman Strength: Despite his appearance, Chess is capable of producing incredible amounts of force with his blows; so strong that humans can be killed with a single swipe of his paws, and can even cause large structures to come toppling down.

Superhuman Durability: Chess is capable of withstanding attacks far beyond what his body suggests. Mundane weapons do nothing to pierce his skin, and only the strongest of superhuman abilities can come close to harming him.

Superhuman Stamina: Chess’ physical ability to keep going is far beyond that of a cat; able to exert himself for days without feeling any sort of fatigue.

Animal Senses: Chess has the same capabilities of a cat in sound, sight, taste, smell and touch. (1 AB)

Enhanced Reflexes: Being a cat, Chess’ reflexes are on par to his feline brethren.

Cat-like Speed: Though the rest of his powers are fantastic, Chess is only as fast as the average cat.

Teleportation:  Chess is capable of disappearing and reappearing in a shroud of mist. (1 AB) (1 cooldown)

Transformation: Chess is capable of changing his form at will, but is incapable of altering his mass, thus causing his smaller forms to be incredibly dense and heavy. (2 AB)

Intangibility: Chess is capable of becoming intangible for brief periods of time. When struck, he appears as if he were made of mist. (1 AB) (1 post duration/cooldown)

Air-walking: Chess is capable of walking on air as if it were solid ground. It helps deal with the fact that The Cheshire cat is so heavy and to ensure that he doesn’t destroy mundane furniture.  

Possession: Chess is capable of possessing willing hosts, taking control of their bodies and bestowing his powers to them. (Roleplay Device)

Occult: 2
Strength: 8
Speed: 3
Durability: 8
Ability: 1/1/1/2
Fighting Skill: 3
Flight: 1

Weaknesses
None that can be exploited
Doc
Doc
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-01-25

Back to top Go down

Cheshire Cat - Chess Empty Re: Cheshire Cat - Chess

Post by Dissonance July 28th 2014, 6:14 pm

I really can't believe i'm approving a cat...

Approved until stated otherwise Razz

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum