The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Metrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Metrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Metrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Metrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Metrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Metrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Metrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Metrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Metrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Metrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Metrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Metrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Metrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_vote_lcapMetrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_voting_barMetrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Metrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_vote_lcapMetrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_voting_barMetrosexual Messiah (Finished) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Metrosexual Messiah (Finished)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metrosexual Messiah (Finished) Empty Metrosexual Messiah (Finished)

Post by Cyarm July 7th 2014, 7:55 pm

Metrosexual Messiah
“Contrary to what you have been told, metrosexuality is not about flip-flops and facials, ‘man-bags’ or ‘manscara’. Or about men becoming ‘girlie’ or ‘gay’. It’s about men becoming everything. To themselves."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Metrosexual Messiah
Title: The Fleetfooted Fashonista
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Meta-human
Hair: Dyed bleach blonde, originally black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'3''
Weight: 230lbs
Blood type: O+

The Looks

Spoiler:

In his hero outfit, he wears a pair of black, eye covering sunglasses and a black, wraparound cloak scarf to hide his face.

The Legacy

Personality:

A cheerful young man, Andrew is friendly and accommodating to all. With a smile on his face, the feisty fashionista is always in a goofy mood and always ready to party. With a relaxed, almost sophomoric dialect, consisting of "bro", "dude" and so on, one could easily mistake him for a surfer or fraternity brother. With that speech pattern, it should also come to no surprise that he's also not the sharpest knife in the drawer. In a word, he's a dummy. Living the catered to life of a model and growing up in a basic orphanage, he never received a proper education.  He's got no real ability or patience to plan or think... and usually strikes first, asks questions later. He's also cocky and braggadocios, with his mouth often writing checks that his body is thankfully able to cash for him on most occasions.

While he has good intentions, he's somewhat misguided into what being a hero means. He's almost a little too carried away with looking good or getting recognition than helping people or fighting evil, but make no mistake... he's certainly not one to shy away from his sworn duty. He's just... a little distracted is all.

History:

Andrew Cyarm lived a sheltered life. While he had no mother or father to speak of, he grew up in an orphanage with dozens of brothers and sisters that he called his own. Being the biggest and strongest of the group, he was viewed as the leader of the pack... a role that Andrew thrived in, looking after his unofficial kin. It was during these years that he became captivated with the superheroes of the world. He would spend many a day daydreaming of soaring alongside them into battle with the forces of evil. His dream was put on hold however when at age 16, he was noticed by a talent scout who recruited him into the glitzy and glamorous world of modeling. The handsome lad made his fortune quickly over the next few years as a natural in the world of modeling and became one of the hottest young stars in the business.

It was at this time that Andrew became curious about his lineage, having never known his parents. Self funding genealogical research into his past, he was unable to discover the true identities of his parents, but came across a most interesting fact. A Mr. and Mrs. Cyarm (first names were witheld) had registered for hero licenses on the same date. What had made it more interesting, was that the date of their registration, matched that of Andrew's own birthday. Thinking it to be too good of a coincidence, Andrew had himself tested for meta-human DNA, which soon returned positive. Finding it the perfect excuse to try and live his earliest dream in life, he decided to follow in his parents' footsteps.

Cyarm trained his mind and body over several years to deliver and withstand great pain. A prodigy in the ways of hand to hand combat, he mastered various forms of martial arts and combat styles in months, instead of the years that it took most people, much to the surprise of his trainers. Considering it to be in his best interests, he kept his training and meta-human origin a secret, in the thought that it may jeopardize his career.

His training finished and now a little older and a little wiser (well... not really wiser), the fashion world's most dashing up and comer seeks to become the world's most dashing superhero... protecting the weak, defeating evil and looking damn good in the process.

The Powers

Power 1: Fast natural healing ability. Can heal wounds in much faster of a time than normal as long as he concentrates and goes into an almost meditative state to do so. Wounds that would take days to heal take hours, wounds that would take hours take minutes. However, this ability is completely invalid and useless in most combat situations as it takes being immobile and undisturbed for it to take effect. (3 ABI)

Power 2: Complete awareness of surroundings. An extrasensory ability that allows Metro to have a home field advantage in almost any area he's in. By taking a second to feel things out, he can be aware of every nook and cranny, every vantage point, every groove and knot in the floor. It's almost like he's been in whatever area he's in before and studied every square inch. Through this sense, he can also tell how many people are in the general area, but will not be able to pinpoint their exact location.  This is something he's always had, and assumed was normal for everybody.(1 ABI)

Power 3: Superhuman reflexes. Through his combat training, he discovered his unnaturally fast reflexes. Metro can almost see attacks coming at him in slow motion. During this time, he plans an immediate counter or his next course of action almost within milliseconds. While his mind isn't suited for chess, it thrives in a combat environment. This however, does not prevent him from being ambushed. He's also nowhere near fast enough to dodge bullets. (8 FS)

Power 4: Martial Artist. Spent several years training, and can proficiently fight in multiple hand to hand styles. He's also learned the arts of parkour and free-running, to get around faster.(8 FS)

Grid
Intelligence: 2
Occult:
Strength: 4
Speed: 5
Durability: 5
Ability: 1(enhanced sense) 3(healing factor)
Fighting Skills: 8
Magic:
Spells:
Flight: 1 (Currently unaware he can do this.)
Wealth: 2

Last edited by Cyarm on July 9th 2014, 5:48 am; edited 14 times in total
Cyarm
Cyarm

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2014-07-07

Back to top Go down

Metrosexual Messiah (Finished) Empty Re: Metrosexual Messiah (Finished)

Post by Dissonance July 8th 2014, 12:38 pm

You have 28 points spent. If you wanted to spend the extra points now then it might be easier for you to discover them mid-post and you can just write as if you do not have them yet!

Also, you have two points listed in ability, but you haven't registered any powers so I can't tell what they are for!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyarm July 8th 2014, 7:40 pm

Ah, I thought self-healing was a kind of natural thing that goes along with ability like reflexes for fighting skills and didn't go with powers. Guess I'll write that down.

Powers can evolve and be added over time, right?

Because if I write him down as having a heightened natural healing rate now, and then down the line wanna make it a hell of a lot more effective, I can do that, right?

Also in terms of him discovering his own powers and then adding them to the pool of what he has.
Cyarm
Cyarm

Back to top Go down

Post by Draiken July 9th 2014, 3:25 am

The way it works after your initial 30 points is by RP'ing and gaining xp!

You can make your healing rate better when you have earned enough xp to put points in to it and it will increase according to the stat equivalent for that power.

If you wanted to add another ability later down the line you can, but it will also require you to add it from the xp you gain and will require separate points to your healing factor ability! A max grid is 38 and that takes a lot of experience to reach so making your second power useful could take quite a while!

If you did want to put aside some of your 30 starter points now for this second ability and put them in later that is fine, if you just put a section in brackets at the bottom with what points you've saved that would be very helpful!

Hope that all helps!
Draiken
Draiken

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2014-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyarm July 9th 2014, 4:26 am

Alright, pretty sure I've got it down final now. Thing is, I've given him plenty of flaws with his powers, e.g. his reflexes aren't perfect and he'll still get hit by bullets and healing is a meditative process as opposed to some super quick automatic process. This is all stuff I plan to buff out as I slowly build XP and level his stats. That should be cool, right? Razz Other than that, I guess I'm done here.
Cyarm
Cyarm

Back to top Go down

Post by Draiken July 9th 2014, 5:44 am

Yeah, if you look at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] under ability you can see what the extra points will allow you!

Also, I've just re-read, the extra-sensory ability will require an extra point in ability as it is a separate ability to the healing.
On the grid it should be written: 1(enhanced sense) 3(healing factor)

Other than that you'll be good to go!
Draiken
Draiken

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyarm July 9th 2014, 5:48 am

Yeah, I was using that as my guide for what to do with stats. Razz

Stats are fixed!
Cyarm
Cyarm

Back to top Go down

Post by Draiken July 9th 2014, 6:05 am

Awesome!

Approved until stated otherwise!
Draiken
Draiken

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top