The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Suicide Kings I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Suicide Kings I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Suicide Kings I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Suicide Kings I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Suicide Kings I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Suicide Kings I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Suicide Kings I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Suicide Kings I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Suicide Kings I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Suicide Kings I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Suicide Kings I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Suicide Kings I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Suicide Kings I_vote_lcapSuicide Kings I_voting_barSuicide Kings I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Suicide Kings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suicide Kings Empty Suicide Kings

Post by soup November 27th 2013, 5:26 am

Suicide Kings
The Suicide Kings are motley troupe of killers, monsters and madmen. Their reasons for joining together are varied and very much their own. One-time victims with a grudge against the world, Scions carrying out the will of malevolent powers, unfortunate misfits who can't help their murderous tenancies, Straight up psychos that live for the joy and power they feel in the act, even those that kill simply because they can. The ranks of the Suicide Kings is open to all sorts, once in though, it's up to them wherever they make it in the group.

The disposition and goals of the Suicide Kings changes to reflect the inner makeup of the group. They might be playing vigilantes, brutally wiping out the criminal element only to turn around and start slaughtering police and civilians at the whims of a few members. There is no overarching mission, beyond spreading death destruction and terror. The group exists solely for the sake of it's members, it is an outlet for them to pursue their violent interests with all the security and comfort that a roving band of killers can provide.

The Suicide Kings have no true leadership per-say, it's risky business trying to claim the top spot of this unstable group, although anyone's welcome to try.. There is no rank, no advancement, either you're in or out, and it's not a good thing to be out. Members of the group stick together, if not for companionship or the fun of multiplied massacres then for the sake of security from this hostile world. The Suicide Kings have no HQ, no employees or funding. The group is always on the move from city to city, evading the law and other retaliating forces. The closest thing to a base is wherever they might hold up until some of the heat dies down: Derelict buildings, homes of the recent dead, etc.

History:
The Suicide Kings is a recently formed group, they haven't been around long enough to have a real history. Starting out, the group has no notoriety beyond what members bring upon joining. (I haven't come up with a origin story for how the group formed, I was thinking this could be discussed or started in the first group thread.)

Rules for applying:
-To be one of the Suicide Kings it isn't a matter of being evil, they're pariahs of the most extreme sort, the reason they're here is because no one else would take them. Members need to have to have no scruples qualms about torture and killing. They are the worst of the worst, they have to live and breath this. Split personalities are fine as long as at least one meets that level of depravity.

-Cut all ties. This is no place for the half hearted, if you're in, you're all in. This applies to wealth levels as well. No one above wealth level 2 (in the case of level 2's they'd have to be willing to take all their liquid assets with them.)

Roll Call:
Doodle

Punchline, self-nominated leader

Blood Weaver

In short the Suicide kings is a loosely organized group, designed for all the psychopathic loners in the world. It's a place for them to interact with people in ways beyond cutting them up. Here they can be apart of something big without being a cog in another machine. My idea for the group is that while it might start off as a lowly collection of some particularly nasty characters, eventually they'd get to the point of threatening the world without all the gold gilt and trim of the bigtime movers and shakers.

I have no interest in being leader. Maybe in game one or more individuals will take control through charm or brawn but the way I see it, the rp direction of the group will be decided by everyone involved.

Link to the groups roleplan planning thread.

Last edited by soup on December 8th 2013, 1:24 am; edited 5 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHY ARENT YOU READING WORM!?
You Should Be Reading Worm.

This is my Character. Her name is Bs. It may also be Blinda, She is here.
soup
soup

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 24
Job : NO TIME FOR THAT NOW
Registration date : 2013-10-21

Back to top Go down

Suicide Kings Empty Re: Suicide Kings

Post by Venus November 29th 2013, 2:05 pm

"IMMA' RULE DIS JUNK. Cause I look pretty in tiaras and dresses.

With bandoilers.
Ooh, a penny!

.... What am I doing again?"
- Punchline.

Punchline would like to join. She would also like to lead. An' if anyone wanna say different they take it up with her, Mister Button and a glock.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

click image for bio
Suicide Kings Rudypudy
"Men are from Mars but they all belong to Venus"
Venus
Venus
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "We're a lot alike you and I, except I'm rich and you're kind of a loser."

Number of posts : 162
Job : Bad Bitch
Humor : Seagirl's career
Registration date : 2013-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post by creator November 29th 2013, 2:24 pm

Yumo(Blood Weaver) would like to join in the fun.

C2- For his bio.

Helia-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6880-super-hero-1

Yumo-(renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t6905-blood-weaver

Eeli-(Hero)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t7307-creator

Karah (Renegade)
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t8099-karah-helstine
creator
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top