The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] I_vote_lcapSuicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] I_voting_barSuicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] Empty Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only]

Post by Plural April 15th 2012, 11:34 pm

This thread will be for the boss fight in the Brooklyn Burrough during the NYC Assault.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Plural

Equipment

Plural
Plural

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 98
Job : Yes I have one
Humor : a lot of stuff. Try me
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] Empty Re: Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only]

Post by The Silence May 14th 2012, 10:04 pm

As the armies of undead continued to ransack the area of Brooklyn, the mastermind behind the attack, the general who held control over these hordes second only to the great Doctor Necrodium, sat in his ship waiting for the right moment. As the hordes continued to clear the way, the ship loomed closer towards the shores of Brooklyn, an ever patient predator hiding in plain sight. But now the ship began to move again, past the corpses of the vessels that dared to face it and its mighty crew. Lightning shot down from the mast as the deck let loose blizzards of snow, destroying what remained of New York's coastal forces. The ship moving towards Brooklyn appeared to be a pirate ship of old, one that had wood long since rotten and ruined, a crew shipped by the damned. As the ship moved towards the shores, the last remnants of the land soldiers of the Coast Guard unleashed their volleys, only to be showered with splinters of fire, lightning, and ice.

Then what seemed like magic, the waters began to rise, carrying its undead cargo into the streets of the city. With the ship finally in full view instead of being masked by the storm that surrounded it, allowing those fortunate enough to live to see the complete details of the ship. The stern was covered with lamps and windows arranged in the pattern of a fanged mouth. The deck above was intertwined with the skeletons of ferocious sea beasts. The hull of the ship appeared to be constructed entirely from driftwood, with every surface encrusted with barnacles and other aquatic flora and fauna from the sea bed. The ship's cannons emerged from ports on either side of the ship. The ports were carved into the hull and took the forms of sea demons with wide gaping mouths. The prow of the ship resembled a fanged mouth, and featured a carved figurehead resembling the grim reaper and his scythe. In addition, the ship's sails were white, but raggedy, and covered with seaweed and grime, with multiple holes, perhaps from the many trips into the ocean's depths.

After a silent command, the ship let loose fire from all forty-six cannons, including two triple-barreled chase guns that decorated the bow. The resulting volley created destruction on all sides, creating a picture of carnage as buildings fell, streets cracking, and civilians dying from the magical and mechanical onslaught. The crew itself was more of the creatures that had been attacking the city, accompanied by pale skinned women and alien creatures. The crew let loose barrages from primitive guns, while the notable clones let loose ice and lightning upon the city.

Deep within the Captain's Quarters, the captain of the ship sat quietly, reading out his instructions as he plotted a course towards the Manhattan borough, just as ordered. Tapping his leg against the rotten wood, the captain played himself a tune on his equally rotten guitar. Completely blocked off from the world around him, the captain continued to admire his own handywork, waiting for true resistance before revealing himself.

(This boss fight requires more than just pure power to do correctly. The ship is on a fast course towards Manhattan, your best bet is to get onto the ship and hope that you are able to disable it. Be warned though, this is only the ship so far. The Captain of the ship has yet to reveal himself, and once he does, it will be an opponent equal to that of Ibis. Spend a few posts to get onto the ship, then I shall reply)

Spoiler:
The Silence
The Silence

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Back to top Go down

Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] Empty Re: Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only]

Post by Arcana June 2nd 2012, 4:56 pm

It seemed like the zombie forces would never stop coming and Sean was growing rather tired of this. His wound had healed thanks to a little help from that healing shit Aaron helped make. Though it seemed they could deal with any number of the zombies without a problem,as long as his power held out for him. How long could the others hold out before they gave out? That was the real question and something he wasn't sure he could answer himself. Considering he wasn't sure what the hell these people could do,leaving a lot of guess work to be done. How long would he be stuck fighting before anything really got done with these things?

”Guess there's no other choice.” Sean muttered standing to his feet,wiping off a few bits of dust that most likely came form the buildings around them that were damaged from the battle taking place. It seemed like the storm was nearing and that didn't bode well with him. In fact it gave him a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach and that only meant trouble was on the horizon. No,he was almost positive something was coming their way. His body shivered in a primal anticipation at the very thought of what it could be,in fact his heart was pounding like a drum.

With blind groping hands,Sean felt for his pistol. Unsure what it could really do to help him,his body acted that way anyway. In the distance a large shape came into view amidst the storm. It must have been the cause of all the chaos in Brooklyn and that alone was a good enough reason for Sean to consider action. If this was the cause of everything happening,stopping it was the only logical answer;besides running. Running never worked for the super heroic types,unless Sul ran but not when he was around. Sometimes you don't know yourself until you are facing a giant flying pirate ship that follows a zombie army.

Honestly the zombie army was a new thing.

Though of course it also brought water into the borough,which would have presented a problem if they didn't choose to take higher ground earlier. Just another complication in a huge problem. At least the blonde had some foresight.

”Woah,what the hell is that?” Sean said a little too loudly, not even noticing that he was smiling at the prospect. Was he enjoying the thought of a challenge or was it just exciting to know that he might not make it out alive?

”Are you crazy?”

”No,i'm perfectly sane.” Sean mentally replied as he tested out his powers and reached for any water in the area. At first he didn't get an immediate reaction but the familiar tug of the water was felt;his powers didn't forsake him. It was time to get this shit started. ”Mkay,i'm going up to that ship Anyone who wants to follow can but i'll go on anyway.” Sean called to the others, as he formed a trail of water in front of him and he was off. Propelled through the air at approximately 28 mph,which seemed fast enough to reach the destination before it could advance too far.

Only in a few minutes Sean was jumping onto the rear of the ship, though his landing wasn't the most graceful. Considering he didn't gauge his speed correctly and ended up rolling ; and hitting the nearest wall. He was now on the large ship but there other people there was well. Some strange women and creepy scorpion monstrosities. What exactly was he dealing with?

Part of him wanted to simply kill them now but he had second thought on how much of a threat they may present;since he didn't know what they could do. Would they have a way to neutralize his power? Not a good time to be indecisive really but he couldn't rush blindly into this.

This would be difficult.

Last edited by wallacewells4eva17 on June 8th 2012, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The Infiltrator June 2nd 2012, 10:42 pm

Jason stood in the street with the rest of the small group of heroes gathering there strength, his hand not run out yet but he was feeling very fatigued. He pulled both pistols off of his hip and felt that both were both fully loaded and had maybe two full magazines left both for each gun. Jason needed to save all of them and avoid using them if possible, but something interrupted his thinking. He looked up to see a ship coming towards the Manhattan Borough. "It is obviously a ship, but not a normal one at that."

Jason strapped back on his helmet and started running after the one named Deluge who could use water powers. He wanted to know what was on that ship and why was it still coming towards them, maybe something on that ship had the answers he was looking for. But just standing around not doing anything was not going to help either of them. Jason could feel his suit reaching max speeds in less than a few minutes, once he gained enough speed he took off in a mighty leap grabbing onto the rear of the ship.

What he saw almost made him question what his life was. He saw things that he read about as a child, from pirate stories talking about all these weird creatures and here they were right before him. Jason pulled out his knuckle knives and strapped them onto both hands before ducking behind a large crate. He looked over at Deluge trying to get his attention that they should just wait for others and hide until then but it seemed as if Deluge was debating on waiting or going Rambo on their tails and wiping them out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In suit
Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] FNPbE

Out of suit
Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] EAf7x
The Infiltrator
The Infiltrator

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Millenia Murcielago June 8th 2012, 12:58 am

Millenia was getting tired of the relentless blast of Zombies she had been performing. They literally never seemed to end, if if they split off into two more being after you killed one. The only time she had used a mass amout of power was on her first initial attack and large display of power, everything after that was rather minuscule in comparison. She had caught he breath back and was basically doing what every other hero in the city was, which was blasting these zombie armies back for as long as possible. The task was getting rather daunting and however much she wanted a little change to spice things up, she also did not want things to get too out of hand. There were some very powerful individuals but whoever was behind this attack was most definitely some one extremely capable, and probably not someone that they wanted to fight.
Millenia was nearing some of the other heroes who had been fighting and it almost felt like they were being back into a corner, from the movies she saw she knew it would be the end if they all got surrounded. However, against Milenia's choice, her wish came true and the course of battle had changed. Off in the distance a pirate ship floated up from the coast. She literally could not believe her eyes nor could she find the words to describe what she was thinking. The ship looked like time had taken it's toll, but it had been cursed with some type of magic. How else would it be flying above the city. By the looks of it, it was heading towards Manhattan and if she knew anything she knew that her and all the other supers had to stop it before it got there because that would spell disaster in the worst way. Millenia noticed that two of the other heroes had made their way onto the ghost ship of sorts so she figured she would have to find a way up as well. She was terrible at making random constructs with her magic but now was as good time as any to give it a try. Holding her hands a small distance away from each other she began concentrating on the point in the center and a sort of claw type hook thing began to form from a green energy. After a moment of creating her way on the ship she launched it high up towards one of the masts. The energy grappling hook wrapped itself arround the pillar of wood and Millenia reeled herself right on board. After letting go f the energy rope it simply dissipated into the air. She first saw the military guy and the other hero who had the water abilities who were just standing there debating something. She gave them a look and then a sphere of energy began charging on her palm.
[color:8b5b=33ff99]"I don't know what you all are waiting on, these guys attacked our city and I don't feel like they should get away with it..."
Millenia aimed her palm and some of what seemed to be the crew members.
"Nihilium!" A bright red beam of energy shot out towards a group of the crew. She was unsure what effects her magic would have on them or the ship for that matter. If she was lucky, she may be able to use one of her more powerful attacks to rip the ship apart. Though every ship had a captain and Millenia felt that whoever commandeered this ship was not to be toyed with.

Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago
Millenia Murcielago

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcana June 8th 2012, 1:20 pm

The battle could go anyway really but Sean didn't want to take that chance with this. Death was not something he wanted and was sure these people didn't have any plans to die today either,so they would have to take this one step at a time. Though from what he could tell, all he would have to help him was the jarhead and the strange magic woman. Not that he didn't mind the help but the girl just letting off an attack was not something that he wanted to just happen without any thought;yet here she was doing just that. It took all he had to stop himself from yelling a few choice words at her. Right now he would have to deal with what stood against them,which was the crew of the ship. So many zombies and a few strange individuals with unknown powers.

Though one became known as a wall of ice appeared in front of the attack launched at them.,causing to stop with a loud boom. Though where did this construct come from was unknown, until he saw the strange Asian woman seeming to begin to form more constructs of ice,which all seemed to be as tough as the one used to block the attack. That left him guessing what the scorpions ability was or if it even had one. This was why he wanted to think of a plan before rushing blindly into a battle,now they were still unsure of all the enemies abilities and they were about to be forced into a fight. What could he do though?

”Ah hell.” Sean muttered reaching for his pistol as he let off a shot into one of the zombies head as it fell back dead on the deck. Though they were nowhere near in the clear yet and that was quite obvious. More zombies walked towards them with their crudely grafted weapons coated in their dark red ichor, which seemed to be very dirty. Contact with it alone could probably give him something,which was never a good thing. He would have to deal with them quick,though of course things never went as expected.

The scorpion let off a powerful blast of electricity aimed at Sean,which he only barely managed to dodge by rolling tot he side,as it zoomed past him towards the other two. Yupp,not good at all.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by The Infiltrator June 18th 2012, 2:41 pm

"Good job dumbass." The Infiltrator peeked around the corner to see that the young lady had already started the firefight. If he could he would have punched her in the face for doing such a stupid thing without thinking about a plan first. He stood up from where he was hiding behind to see that Deluge was moving away from a scorpion that could shoot electrical blasts not to mention the fact there was still zombies aboard this ship. Jason looked around him trying to find anything that he could throw at this horde to slow them down.

Jason looked around and found nothing that he could throw without putting his whole team at risk. He was going to take a chance and use this scorpion against his own friendlies. The Infiltrator took a small running start before jumping onto the back of the scorpion. "Stay still!" Jason struggled to hang on as he tried to dodge the stinger of the scorpion. He looked over his shoulder as he could see the stinger was starting to come towards him again. Jason leaped off the scorpion's back just as the stinger can right where he landed and watched as the stinger went through the scorpion.

"Great fight without a plan..." He mumbled under his breath as he started walking backwards to where Deluge was standing.

In suit
Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] FNPbE

Out of suit
Suicide Run [Plural, Deluge, Millenia, Infiltrator only] EAf7x
The Infiltrator
The Infiltrator

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top