The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Santo Dorado
Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members] I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members] I_icon_minitimeToday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members] I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members] I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members] I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Fusion Frenzy
Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members] I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Pleasant Point
Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:28 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 pm by inquisitor

» The birds of expedience
Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Cerek

Top posting users this week
Arcana
Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members] I_vote_lcapDarkness falls [Closed to Shade members] I_voting_barDarkness falls [Closed to Shade members] I_vote_rcap 
inquisitor
Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members] I_vote_lcapDarkness falls [Closed to Shade members] I_voting_barDarkness falls [Closed to Shade members] I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members] Empty Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members]

Post by Alpha September 1st 2013, 7:51 pm

After twenty four long years within the Celestial dimension, Elena Marie had returned, though time on Earth had not even come close to that length. Nothing would stall the rise of the Crimson Witch, not Vexus or anything else. She had once tried to kill her, but death had once again yielded to Elena Marie, and spat her from the torrent of souls. Dante knew not what he aimed to rid himself of, the power that being Militian gave her, endless lifetimes that she could hope to become a true master of everything. Already she was a virtual goddess, but mortals were always the skeptical until proven otherwise. She would show them unlimited power brought to her by the Dragon god, one that coursed through her very being, and empowered her every breath. The main hall was prepared for the guests, though nothing had be lain on the table just yet, not until they were here.

That was when the feast and plans could be revealed. Lyra was to be hard at work making sure that the castle was clean, which was a hard task but something that she was sure that the werewolf could handle. With a loyal servant like her, everything was sure to go as planned. Xelek had been informed, as well as the young mage that had been working for her for a while now, as well as the others that she had not seen in what felt like forever. Soon enough her army would reform, and everything would be swept away. It would all start in the cattle floating high above a city destroyed by the meta humans that the world so feared. Humans fearing what they could not hope to overpower.

Homunculi raced about the castle, making sure that everything was ready. Some were fixing up the rooms while others were doing other things. Elena howver was already on the move through the large hallway, making her way to the grand hall where she would be waiting patiently. Her heels seemed to sound off against the tile as her steady pace lead her through winding corridors. Soon enough she was there, with a large burning fire that was meant to heat the room up, and did its job perfectly. The flames were a strange golden color that seemed to need no source to keep going, but simply burned, and made superior warmth to the average fire. It also seemed to add a certain nostalgic look upon Marie's face, that being it was fire infused Celestial energy. She took a seat at the head of the table, her smooth black dress accentuating her rather full figure. Visual perfection was keen when it came to making a good impression upon them.

Marie had of course sent each member a recall key, with instructions on how they would work. One word and they would be brought there, and lead to the main hall by one of her artificial human servants. She would wait with patience tempered over many years and when all arrived, that was when this thing could begin."Any moment now." She mused to herself, with a smirk on her red painted lips.

Last edited by Elena Marie on September 14th 2013, 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members] Empty Re: Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members]

Post by Guest September 6th 2013, 12:03 pm

He was not amused in the slightest. When Amaranth had brought him a letter that said Elena Marie had called upon him he nearly killed the poor angel for insulting him. Elena Marie had died at the old Shade headquarters in New Orleans. Dominion had not left Shade on good terms after this, as he was not loyal to Shade, but to Elena Marie for her promise to him. He subsequently joined Shade as a product of his loyalty but after Marie died he discarded of Shade like a soiled pair of underware. He approached the location he was supposed to convene at. He was expecting an ambush of Shade goons or his former co-workers. He was confident however, and as such he did as they said and he came.
There was a magic like item, one that he was certain was a transportation means. One word was all it took and he would be brought to the place that the supposed ‘Elena Marie’ would meet with him and others. He looked at the word, a word he knew that was really old and magical apparently. Making sue to wear his Sunday best he was dressed up in good clothing and he said the word. And he was suddenly flashed away.
He was furious, how could that ditsy angel have thought Elena Marie to be alive? It was pretty suspicious and it made him wonder if it was someone else may have received a similar invitation, or if the others were made up too. The clicking of his dress shoes against the ground echoed through the empty lobby, entrance area place. He was looking all over the place, being careful to be over suspicious of everything. He nervously looked around when he smelled something nice. It was food obviously but it was too many kinds for him to just pick one up.
”Hello sir! Please come with me.” A woman said. She was not human; she lacked a soul which Dominion could obviously see. He scoffed and walked with her, not even giving her his thoughts or time. He was mad because someone just walked up and started claiming to be Elena Marie. They finally reached the dining hall where the smell of food was overwhelming. Apparently Dominion was the first one there. Or the bastards who were running the group now wanted to die. He was impatient and refused to wait for anyone else. He would find the true meaning of this. He forced himself through the way and glared into the hall. Same smirk, same stature and the same soul.
”You…” He said a bit taken back. He smiled and shook his head. ”I should have known better, Death cannot keep the Elena Marie." He smirked almost mirroring hers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members] Empty Re: Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members]

Post by CainVulsore September 8th 2013, 8:15 pm

Whenever it seemed she was gone and the light that cast through the dark was snuffed out she always found a way to come back. A laugh ripped throw an abandoned theater lost in New Orleans as the Lord of Shadows was presented his key by one of the vampires who traveled with the ruled of all things nocturnal. He himself had been sitting on his bed petting a Lycan when he of course received the message but now a wicked smile came across the face of the being who was ruler over all things nocturnal. He stood up throwing on his slick black leather jacket over his dashing, skin tight purple t-shirt and ran a hand threw his hair. One had to look good when they were off to see the devil herself.

Upon standing up a shadow monster slinked down off from the wall and into Cain’s own shadow. If only so whenever needed he’d be able to shadow travel to this place Elena was taking role at. Once this was done of course he pressed the button on the key and was transported off to a magical castle land. Or to be more exact he was teleported through some magic and scientific concoction made up by Elena Marie, the Crimson Witch. He didn’t understand it, but he did know it certainly didn’t work like shadow traveling. None of it did, but either way one second he was in New Orleans and the next second he was not. The next he was standing in a corridor and looking at one of the homoculi created by the witch to serve her every need and what not.

“Hello Sir! Please come with me!” She asked, only for Cain to laugh her off and continue to walk down the hallway. He may not know where exactly he was going but the shadows told him, they always did. Spreading out from underneath him and out towards the rest of the castle, it was time the Shadows rose up…figuratively speaking of course. Cain was not going to have them attack or anything he was simply leaving them here to help defend the place in case anything happened. A few seconds later the Lord of Shadows walked into the hall and the site before him was dashingly breathtaking. Oh how he had missed these ‘lovely meetings’. Just thinking of all he ‘fun’ that was soon to ensue he started a slow clap and whistled and the new body of the devil.

“My, oh my Elena Marie, the Devil herself has returned…and don’t you just look dashing.” The King of Darkness stated as he made his way over to her, giving her a low bow. “Has the queen of hell graced us with her presence for any special reason? Or are we getting the band back together again?” He asked with a sly smile before turning away from her and leaning up against one of the food tables, there he grabbed an apple and bit into it. The fruit and juices from it ran into his mouth and down his throat. Sure it wasn’t nearly as good as blood, but he always did have a soft spot for apples.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Darkness falls [Closed to Shade members] Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus September 10th 2013, 4:14 pm

Over the last few months, Doctor Xelek had been in and out and about on a slew of missions and such. During that time he had not only successfully accomplished every mission he needed to do without even so much as a hitch, but had also advanced his research. His knowledge was even greater now. He was now in possession of some chemicals that allowed him to quickly alter his appearance so nobody would recognize him. He may not have been the most recognizable of criminals in the world, but some people still knew who he was. All because he decided to get back at some of the people who cost him his job.

During his time away the base of operations for the secret group known as Shade had been destroyed. The group's leader, Elena Marie had fought a foe of hers there and the whole amusement park had been ravaged. The two of them also died in the process. Seeing the base for the first time after its destruction had been quite the surprise. So much work put into it, and it was gone. Since then Xelek had been left in charge of maintaining the group. Those villains were a difficult bunch to keep in line. Only the promise of power kept them from leaving. Now, months later things were returning to normal. Elena Marie had returned and the group was gathering once more.

He had to travel across country to New York City. A city that had been destroyed by an individual known as Doctor Necrodium. Such an incident had changed the landscape for many. An interesting place to have a base though. The general populous did not gather here. So long as they avoided those that did gather here then this place would be the perfect location for their new headquarters. He used the designated device to get to it. The information he had been sent was proving to be entirely accurate. Xelek looked upon the new base. It was a magnificent castle standing before him. Impressive. Definitely an upgrade from the amusement park. It would mark a true show of power once they took command.

Creatures of magical origin were scattered about. He could tell from here that the castle was well defended already. In time its defenses would only be improved. Once the members pooled their resources together they would have a massive army ready. He entered the main hall. Some more creatures were there, as well as some other Shade members. Elena Marie was also here. "Well then, you really are back. It's been awhile. So I'm guessing we're here to renew our efforts towards our ultimate goal?" he asked of her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha September 17th 2013, 4:22 pm

Her summons were answered, though how many appeared was unimpressive to The Crimson Witch, who was expecting a larger show than three of the group's numbers. Van Helcraft, a powerful funder within the group was perhaps with his family, which was an excuse enough within itself, but these numbers were somewhat disheartening. Even with the small numbers withstanding, Marie knew that she had enough of an army to counteract such low numbers, so there was no harm for now. Xelek, and Cain were very useful within their own rights, and the manipulative child known as Dominion also had his uses. One by one they had been lead here by a Homunculus servant, and were sat down as food, or drink was brought to them, but she noticed there was no blood for the vampire.

It was all thanks to Lyra's preparations that everything had been done, so Marie would have to reward her somehow, though that poor girl basically worshiped the ground she walked on, so anything would do. ”yes, i'm back, and it feels....good. He said exhaling deeply, the breath itself warm, and perhaps appearing as steam to anyone who saw. It seemed that the Celestial flames themselves gave her a certain draconic quality, no matter how small that may be. In fact, the pupils even appeared slightly slitted, denoting something far from human within her.

'I'm sure all of you heard of my death at the hands of Elena Vexus, but as you see, death holds little consequence over someone who rides the Soul Stream itself.” She did not expect them to understand, not even Dominion. It was an obscure knowledge within Celtic lore, and one that she had made sure to learn all she could when stealing it from Dante, so it was of course something private to her. She motioned to one of her servants. ”Please retrieve Cain some blood, i'm sure he will enjoy that more than an apple.” The servant would do just that, while Marie would turn her attention back to the others with a smirk.

'As for out ultimate goal, we are closer than ever to accomplishing it.” Marie snapped and brought to her was the device that she had used so long ago to damage reality itself. It was pristine, crystalline and within it were three of the seven slots filled.”This is however one of our goals. The great being an immortal army, a self replicating army  and as impossible as it sounds an undefeatable army, one that would allow us to perform anything. World conquest being but the tip of a greater ice burg.

She snapped her finger and what looked like a magical projection would come into view, showing a young looking Russian female would appear. What made her unique was the strange change coming over the pale skin, an organic diamond taking the place of flesh. ”However, to achieve our goal, we need her.”
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum