The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ] I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ] I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ] I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ] I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ] Empty When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ]

Post by Saileyra August 28th 2013, 12:35 pm

Usually Saileyra wasn't the type to get involved with the petty crimes but she was bored. Go figure, with the whole walking the streets and checking out the sights of Las Vegas she figured she'd tread the darker streets of the city of Sin to cause some trouble. Well, stop some trouble, there was a difference but she was sure obliged to know the damn right difference.

Strapped with the usual weapons, she breathed in deep, her breathe rising and falling as she tilted her head in the general direction of both parties. It looked like a typical domestic violence thing but the odd part was the fact that the woman in front of her was crying, wailing for some type of elation. Yet, she did not receive it for her 'boyfriend' or husband, whoever the fuck he was was now beating on her. Saileyra not to far away came with a swift kick to victory.

Right foot loaded, she twisted on the ball of her foot to land a strong kick to his hip. He crippled, but the guy didn't fall that only meant one thing her boyfriend..whoever he was. Was also a Meta-Human, gee-wiz, the woman fell in love right the right guy didn't she? Grasping her MERT revolver, the loaded plasma round landed and splattered off the top of the wall burning part of his arm. Sirens were heard not to far away...but the woman knew it would be at least another half an hour before help arrived..

Dropping the cellphone she called the police on she ran away once Sai's shots made her ears almost bleed from the sound of the pops..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ] SaiSig_zpsbe04a7d2
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ] Empty Re: When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ]

Post by superguy1 August 28th 2013, 3:49 pm

Firebird had been flying around all day looking for a crime worth stopping. Sure there was the purse snatching and gas station hold ups. Just as he prepares to head back home he hears a scream. He saw a man beating a woman. He shot down to attack the man but a woman ( seemingly a meta) got there before him and attacked the man by kicking than shooting him with some strange gun.. "Need help?" Firebird inquired as he shot a large ball of fire at the man. He than aimed a stream of fire at him as if he were a flame thrower. "People like you piss me off." He says to the wifebeater ,with a look of fury.

Once he feels like the man is good a crisp he turns to the woman holding the gun and asks" Who are you?". But before he could hear her answer he heard the man stand up. "So.." he began "You must be a Meta." He said to the man. "I've never fought another Meta."  He then shoots a huge column of fire off into the air, hoping to intimidate the man. He then turns to the woman holding the gun. "You must be a met too." he says. " Well, Please..." he begins as he turns back to the man "Allow me." he finishes as he rushes at the man covering his fists in flames, and throws multiple punches to his mid section.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 274
Job : Student
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ] Empty Re: When A Phoenix and A Fire Bird Unite [ Closed to Superguy1 ]

Post by Saileyra August 31st 2013, 9:08 pm

Of course the man was whining in pain, the man in front of her being the Firebird came in cross with the phoenix, being Sai. But she scanned the man as he approached her the fire killing the other dude off almost. He wasn't durable, just strong, he was burning and easily Firebird killed off the man. Was he going to be ashamed? It only made her curious, the gun was slowly brought down as she glanced over to the man behind her. Her eyes scanned his, staring, her lips pursing as she turned completely now one leg after another as she tilted her head. "Saileyra."

She said, her voice exotic, steamy almost as she had scanned him back but, glancing over her shoulder. She noticed the man standing back up, growling, he wasn't dead. Just conked out from the fit of flames, scanning firebird, she decided to take a few steps back. The large meta-man now gaurded, he was a strong fighter, with some regeneration as an ability he gaurded with his elbows. Sai sat back, waited, "Woe is me.. Woe is me.." She said funny like, enjoying the two men fight it out. Why not?

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 September 1st 2013, 1:23 pm

Firebird eyed the man on  the ground. He'd nearly killed the man,but he felt no remorse. "Not so tough now, are you?" He asks the man, sneering down at him. He turns to the woman who identifies her self as Saileyra. "The name's Firebird."He says. "What are you doing here?" he asks her.

He then turns around hearing the man growling as he stood back up. Saileyra didn't seem to show any signs of helping, so Firebird turned back to the man and said "Alright. Lets finish this." Firebird flies up about twenty feet into the air and begins to create a huge ball of flame, looking almost like a mini sun. "Get up from this, dickhead." he says and throws the ball down at the man. He then flies back down towards Saileyra and says "Don't worry, that shouldn't kill him just...maim him permanantly. Thats wat he gets for abusing his power." "I wouldn't usually involve myself with a small atter like this, i'd usually leave this to the cops, I like to use my powers to make a real difference....I like to go after the big threats." He tells her.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra September 13th 2013, 3:03 pm

There was no time on her hands other than the wrath which filled her gut. Her eyes scanndh im as she had smirked, "Scouting." She said keeping it short as she noticed the man going out afer him and it created a huge fire ball burning him to a crisp. "I usually do the hero routine when I'm bored." She said flatly, her eyes scanning him, not keeping her eyes wavering from his she knew he had great power, maybe..just maybe. "What do you mean by big threats?" She said, screening questions, even if he didn't know it.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by superguy1 September 17th 2013, 10:30 am

"You Know.." He Began "Supervillian trying to destroy the city, monster trying to conquer the world..stuff like that. I really don't have time for petty crime." He says.

Spade:

Pasteur:

Vicious:

Carl Gator:
superguy1
superguy1
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saileyra October 3rd 2013, 1:14 pm

She raised an eyebrow her eyes scanned him, imploring challenging almost. Was he fit for this? It only made her question as she leaned back. "No time for petty crime? What do you mean by that? Shouldn't you have time for all crime no?" She said, her eyebrow raising, "You seem capable of handling yourself, no?" She said flatly, "You don't seem like the type to go into a burning building to hurt a villain while a women burns alive." She said, her voice vile almost, but proved a point to the man. It was a challenge of sorts and it all depended on how he answered.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Saileyra
Saileyra
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top