The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Bubble Power...UNITE! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Bubble Power...UNITE! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Bubble Power...UNITE! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Bubble Power...UNITE! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Bubble Power...UNITE! I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Bubble Power...UNITE! I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Bubble Power...UNITE! I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Bubble Power...UNITE! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Bubble Power...UNITE! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Bubble Power...UNITE! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Bubble Power...UNITE! I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Taliesin
Bubble Power...UNITE! I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Bubble Power...UNITE! I_vote_lcapBubble Power...UNITE! I_voting_barBubble Power...UNITE! I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Bubble Power...UNITE! I_vote_lcapBubble Power...UNITE! I_voting_barBubble Power...UNITE! I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt
Arcana
Sage
Vorik
ghost
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bubble Power...UNITE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bubble Power...UNITE! Empty Bubble Power...UNITE!

Post by Bubba Jones May 14th 2011, 6:47 pm

The Sun was shining...it was a beautiful day out, and it would've been freakin awesome...if Bubba Jones didn't have to work...and if a bank robbery wasn't taking place at the moment. Although his superhero identity was pretty well known, he still worked for the police department. It was still pretty fun to work as a police officer...also; he needed money, so that was part of the reason too. Anyways, the cops loved having Bubba around, partly because he was funny, partly because he was their secret weapon. Unfortunately, their secret weapon would have a little problem today.

A bank robbery was taking place, the same thing as always. This Bubba knew the routine, the robbers take out their guns, threaten to shoot, cops come in, robber tries to shoot cops, Bubba comes in and owns them with his bubble based awesomeness. Anyways, Bubba was ready for the mundane routine of catching robbers, but he actually hoped they could try to mix it up a bit…you know, maybe do some impressions while they’re at it. However, they went exactly by the book. Man, I could be playing Grand Theft Auto right now instead of doing this boring routine…wait, isn’t GTA the exact opposite of what the police stands for…whatever Bubba thought.

However, just when Bubba was going to trap them all and send them away, a loud noise was heard, from around the bank vault if he heard correctly. It sounded again and again, around 5 times until…BLAM! A giant hole crashed through vault, followed by a super villain who walked out slowly, but looked badass doing it. Well, it seems things got interesting here! Bubba thought. He took his gun and tossed to the ground, “Won’t be needing that.” Bubba said smirking. He had a fight on his hand.

Bubba ran towards the villain at full speed and attempted to throw a punch straight to his face. Unfortunately, the villain intercepted with a powerful punch of his own, sending Bubba skidding through the bank, although he was lucky that he put up his personal bubble field before. The other cops attempted to shoot at the villain, but it was to no avail. “You can’t fight this thing with guns! You guys should get out of here, I can handle this.” Bubba said. He threw some of his large, famous bubbles towards villain; the unsuspecting evil-doer hadn’t anticipated that he’d be attacked with bubbles, or that the bubbles were actually effective. The bubbles made the villain wince in pain a little, but not too much to be out. The villain decided to retaliate with a rushing attack, one that made Bubba crash through the bank wall.

“You’re pretty good” Bubba said, “But I’m afraid I’m better!” Bubba said. He attempted to trap the meta-human in a bubble trap, and it was pretty effective. Well, it was pretty effective for about a minute, until he broke out. The super villain attempted another rush attack, but this time, Bubba intercepted with a foamy blast, not unlike sea foam on a crashing wave, and pushed his opponent backwards. He looked around for the cops, and saw them calling for back-up…That’s what Bubba needed, but he doubted that the SWAT or anything would be much help. “Where’s a hero when you need them! …Well, other than me?”

Bubba Jones
Bubba Jones

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

Bubble Power...UNITE! Empty Re: Bubble Power...UNITE!

Post by Bubbleshock May 15th 2011, 5:59 am

Jayron ran down the streets of new york towards where the robbery was taking place. he had been driving around New York during his fundrasing duties for the NSPCC and had heard about the robbery going on on his cars radio. Just the sort of reason to bring Bubbleshock, London's hero of hope, fvun and justice into the open.

When Jayron got to the crime scene however, his hopes for a one on many were dashed. There, fighting a supervillain was anouther metahuman, fighting with....Bubbles?! Jayron had to blink twice to make shore he wasn't losing it. The hero seemed to have very similar powers to him. The only difference being that this guys bubbles didn't seem to be made out of electicity.

Anouther bubble based hero? Well, a hero's a hero i guess. And for that matter...

Jayron hid behind a dumpster and pulled a vile of bubbleshock formula.

So am i. Wink

A gulp of thesoapy orange cream and a bright flash of orange light, And Bubbleshock, The Tsar of Taser was ready for business. From there, he zoomed from behind the dumpster to behind the villain, put some electic bubbles in his undies and pulled the undies over their owners head.

Electro Wedgie!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bubble Power...UNITE! Bubbleshock
Bubbleshock

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubba Jones May 15th 2011, 8:01 am

Well, Bubba got back-up, couldn't be mad about that...however it was pretty weird...and unorthodox. Really, was this guy fighting with wedgies-Bubba thought. However, there was something weird about the wedgie, other than the wedgie itself. It seemed to be filled with...electric bubbles. Electric bubbles...I thought only I used bubbles, and this guy can make his bubbles electric? Looks like I'm beat!-Bubba thought. Well, he wasn't beat, as this guy was probably...hopefully, a hero and on his side.

The villain was shocked, but not close to defeat. In matter of fact, he looked only slightly singed and was preparing for another punch. Bubba knew that those punches were powerful, even with his personal bubble field, and he didn't know if this guy had any sort of similar defense. Bubba needed to do something, fast. He saw a rock and trapped it in a bubble, and then sent the bubble flying towards the villain in the head, interrupting his attack. "OK, you, in the colorful suit! He's the bad guy, and I'm the good guy, so attack him and not me...OK!" Bubba said. Actually, he hoped the other meta-human didn't take that as some sort of reverse psychology kind of thing.
Bubba Jones
Bubba Jones

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2011-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubbleshock May 16th 2011, 12:16 pm

Bubbleshock turned his head towards the other bubble related hero. He at 1st thought this guy was using some kind of weird reverse psychology thing, but soon thought otherwise about the whole thing. After all, no one would ever try to be THAT confusing in a crisis such as this.

10/4 mate! Just lemmie come up with the right weapon and i'll...WE'LL have this guy clapped in irons.

Bubbleshock thought of any possible things he could use to fight the guy. After all there wasn't really much time. Suddenly, he had it. Within a fraction of a second he had created a dunce cap. Like the ones teachers used to use in schools. He crept behind the man and with a corney cry of...

Crime ALWAYS gets an F!

He slam dunked it onto the criminal's head.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bubble Power...UNITE! Bubbleshock
Bubbleshock

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top