The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:42 am by Tybrid

» Fusion Frenzy
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_voting_barTried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_voting_barTried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale)

Post by Zodiac August 26th 2013, 9:57 pm

Don’t beat yourself up about it. I should have just let that…thing walk away. I just couldn’t let go of Zell. It was my mistake, I didn’t know that that thing had already Niall stopped writing. The only thing he could remember was before he died…before the darkness took him away he heard Zell say something. It didn’t make any sense at all, it was muffled, and raspy. Niall had simply assumed that Zell had died with him, and that creature had taken control. Niall was so cold, even for a ghost, he was stricken and frozen stiff by the realization that he had not seen Zell in the hellish abyss he was freed from.

The waitress that looked like a young Catharine Zeta-Jones walked up and placed the night’s special in front of Brandon with a warm smile, not flirtatious, but dignified and respectable, something the rest of those floozies lacked. She asked Brandon if there was anything else he needed, a refill or what else, and was on her merry way. Niall didn’t mind her, because even though she was drop dead gorgeous, in his opinion, she wasn’t a cheap slut. Niall was so curious about what he was feeling. As a once-human mind, he knew many emotions, however jealousy was not one of them. He was like a dog trying to keep his family and territory safe. Scratch that, he was like a puppy…being as he was about as harmful as a puppy as a ghost. It made him angrier because there was nothing he could do to alleviate it, it was just building up, and building up. He looked at the little golem.

”I just HAD to go and get my ass killed when I find a -“ Niall cut himself off and cleared his throat as he noticed that he was just getting sad. He poked the golem with a giggle and looked at Brandon. Brandon might not be able to see him, feel him, or hear him...but that didn’t mean that everything that Brandon did didn’t affect Niall. The waitress returned and brought Brandon the check, dropping it on the floor. She looked at him and pushed her hair back. She apologized very formally, and reached down for the check, Niall noticed something. Her eyes were an unnatural red. If she were albino like that scary lady that paid Zell a visit so long ago, then that would have been fine. This bitch was latino, full blown exotically tan. He also noticed on the side of her neck, she had a tattoo, the tattoo of skull and a snake entangled through its eye sockets, and above the skull the snake held an hourglass in its mouth. Niall shifted uncomfortably, he knew exactly who she was now, or rather WHAT she was. She bore the sign of “The Lych”

The woman noted Niall’s movements and smiled at him. Like she knew what he was. He looked and noticed that in his fear he has actually kicked the table but didn’t make a sound or do any direct impact to it. She picked up the check and handed it to Brandon with a sweet smile, still being classy and walking away. Did she let him go? No, that’s not how Lych worked. Niall quickly wrote up a message, and before he knew it there was a motor cycle pulling into the parking lot. The motorcycle could be seen from a mile away, it had a blood red underglow and there were unholy spike, glowing as if made of the cinders of Hell. Upon these spikes rested the skulls of the hunted, those whom owed their debt to The Lych, a debt he ALWAYS collected…

Niall slipped the note on the table and stood up taking off full sprint through the wall, out to the outside world and heading for the only place he knew to be safe. The Lych’s right hand man, known only as  “The Collector”. The Collector stepped into the restaurant, looking around. Everyone in Excalibur city knew of him, he was a feared individual indeed, and there were times that The collector had bested not only Zell, but the entire S.T.A.R.K corps as well. He walked, his boots slowly making the clichéd thoomp as they slowly lifted them and he walked through, seeming to inspect the people inside. The feel of fear permeated the room as the man walked, his cloak gracing and sweeping the ground as he walked. At a look his pale dusky skin with chitanous black skin-tight gloves, and boots were intimidating enough, let alone the hood of blood red color and the black ink that was drawn upon him and the red eyes of Death itself. His pale gray skin and black ink on his face drew that of a skull and he bore a wooden staff.

He was the aspect of Death. He moved, and all shivered, he gazed at you and you stopped breathing, and if you looked into his eyes, you wish you had. He seemed to not breath, his cold and callous form graced the room (and despite the image provided) it was clear that he was not in fact very old, however, The Collector had terrorized Excalibur for over twenty years. He finally made his way to Brandon, before he could move and he sniffed the air, as if a blood hound. He opened his eyes with an intimidating slowness and lethargy that was a common sign of those who were dying.

”The spirit is here no more…” His voice was scratchy, and rough like that of a growling bear. His words bore no emotion, simply the fact that Niall was no longer there. The waitress with the tattoo walked up to the collector.

”Well where is he?” She snapped at him, he looked out the window and pointed at the Gene-Tech building. ”GO get him!” The woman hissed. The collector remained still, but the woman began to choke. She dropped, bleeding from every orifice She had just died , dropping to the floor.

”None command me, save our Father. Whom raptures from Death and grants eternal life.” The collector said. He walked, phasing through the wall and walking towards Gene-Tech. All that was left on the table now was a plate of food, and a note from Niall that read:
      ”GET OUT MEET AT GENE-TECH!” in big bold letters.

The Collector:
Spoiler:

Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 643
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale)

Post by Samael Christensen August 26th 2013, 10:28 pm

The waitress placed the bill for his meal down, though he was barely half done with the food placed in front of hi, not that it wasn't band. Brandon just didn't have too much of an appetite tonight. There was something strange about her, something that his magical senses could not quite place, but it was something malevolent that was approaching this location, and one that he could not quite place; all he knew was that it made his skin crawl. Brandon took another bite of his food, though he barely registered the taste as his eyes scanned the room for anything that seemed out of the ordinary.

That was when he saw something within the latino chicks eyes that kinda freaked him out, mostly the fact that they held a red color to them. She wasn't an albino so why the hell were her eyes like that? Still she had that classy smile about her, so Brandon would pay his check like a regular person, and leave with The Ghost of N....where the hell was Niall? Sure he couldn't see him with absolute clarity, but he could tell when the spirit was close, and he wasn't there anymore.

Brandon felt his heart drop for a moment, and that was only increased by the dark presence growing near, and when the door tot he restaurant opened he whipped around to see what it was. It was a rather dark fellow, almost gothic in dress and something that he had to hold himself back from punching. Brandon could tell he did not like that guy, but for now he could do nothing but look at what was a note that Niall left, his goofy handwriting decorating it. It told him in bold letters to get out of there, but where the hell was Gene-tech? Brandon was not familiar with this city, so he would have to make it around captain dark and get the hell out of here.

If that guy freaked Niall out, then there was something scary about that bastard. Taking the note with him, as well as the sharpie, Brandon made his way out of the diner as quick as possible his mind seeming to race. The people all feared whoever that was but who the hell was he? He needed a vehicle but there was nothing that he could take, he fucking walked here. The Hale vehicle was a good walk away so he ran as fast as possible with his two legs, which was pretty fast compared to the average person. Wind seemed to bite harshly into his skin as he only ran as fast as possible until the black car came into view in the parking lot in front of the hotel.

Brandon stepped in, spoke a word to and the engine started. If there was anything he loved about these things, it was that Aaron had it magically activated. It was locked onto only specific magic signatures, and when it sensed those, it would start and allow them to use it without a key to lose. The downside was letting someone else take the car, but his mom was never the type to share her vehicles. He backed up and was off, using a personal GPS to lead him to this Gene-Tech place where he was hoping to find Niall once again, and hopefully find out what the hell was happening. Time was not wasted and soon enough he was there, running out of the door to the front door, which looked rather fragile. Hopefully Niall knew what the hell he was doing when he told Brandon to come here.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 26th 2013, 11:16 pm

Niall was in the Gene-Tech building, he waited there for the time being, he managed to take the sharpie and draw little hints as to where he was. The first thing he did was draw an arrow to the elevator, and then he blacked out the Sub-basement button and went down. He wrote on the elevator’s closed doors. 7732 which was the code to the door out of the room. Once he was down there, he walked through the dark room, being as no one could see, he could flip switched and drug the sharpies along the ground a little at some points, leading him through a series of labs, going directly to where he needed to go.

Niall finally reached the lab he needed to be in, and he began writing instructions on a piece of paper. The large lab room was the most advanced piece of Gene-Tech, it was Zell’s private facility, designed to hold the Imperfect for study. This room was the observation deck. Niall left the ‘Habitat’ in darkness, as to not arouse suspicion from Brandon about Zell having these things in the basement. HE wrote down on a piece of paper.

This computer is a compilation of Zell’s knowledge and all the information he’s attained, ask it whatever you want but make sure you type in: The Lych! Niall had to wait, hopefully Brandon would be here soon, He wasn’t safe here, but if he needed to he could sneak into the Imperfect habitat to ward of The Collector.

The Collector was making a slow but steady pace towards the Gene-Tech building. He could hear the whispers in his ear, his Master, his Father guiding his every, unholy step. His path was laid before him, it was a path he never had tread before, yet he danced it as if he had taken it every day of his life. The Collector walked down the street, avoiding the street lights at every chance he could. He took a turn down an ally way, and he found a family, devoid of home or luxury, for it was they who knew true struggle. As he walked up to them, they cowered, the mother clasping to her only son as she whimpered and muttered out ‘please’ and ‘don’t take my baby’. The father tried to play hero, and he died like a fool. The contents of his body splattered against the wall behind him, and the mother began to cry even louder. The collector pressed a finger to his lips. She complied and silenced, in hopes of saving her son form a similar fate. She whimpered and continued to tremor, but for her son she stayed quiet. The Collector squatted down, looking at the child with his glowing red eyes. He was about this age…about ten years old when he was kidnapped by the Shadow walker and presented to Lych by Moonscryer, leader of the Midnight Messiah’s. It was that night…he was the first person the Lych had ever spared. He remembered feeling a spriritual connection…their hearts syncing into perfect harminous beats, their breaths becoming parall4el and perfectly timed together…and from that moment on, he had been like a son to him. The girl who was presented to Lych with him had become like a sister, and she too would be approaching the Atterrius compound of Gene-Tech.

”Come child.” The Collector commanded. He felt that same tie to this child. The heart of the child now beat synonymously with his own, and as such the same as the Lych. The boy’s breath had become aligned with The Collectors, and the bow left his mother’s embrace to follow The Collector. The Mother cried out and screamed. The child felt the cold and callous hand of the Collector mat the hair on his head, and suddenly…his mother was silenced. But he did not care, he had a new family…and a new calling.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tried dying...didn't like it... (Closed to Brandon Hale) - Page 2 Guilty10
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 26th 2013, 11:34 pm

As Brandon approached the building, he already caught sight of Niall's little hints, sharpie drawn symbols that would lead him somewhere within the building. It was surprising he wasn't stopped by any type of security but no point in trying to point things like that out. He would follow them until he was at what looked like an elevator, which looked like something that he would have to take. There a button was blacked out, and it looked like he needed to go there, and a number was also scrawled there as well. Damn passwords, always forcing him to remember sequences of numbers. His mind ran over everything that as the elevator descended and finally made its stop.

He wondered for a moment if Aaron and his mom would be hunting for him by now, but that was unimportant, for now he would follow Niall's trail. The further he went, the more this place seemed to turn into a place that Brandon felt he could not trust. Was this something that involved Zell or was it more than that? He knew that illegal magical experiments were frowned upon and sometimes punished by the magical families, but would this even fit into that category? If it was Ethereal Energy, then perhaps, but then again they were a genetics company, so maybe Zell was a special case. There were darkened rooms, only closed off by glass windows and they held Brandon's attention for a moment, but he had to keep his mind elsewhere.

Find Niall and get things moving. He then found the note, which was more of Niall telling him things, though he felt this was more one sided than anything. ” This computer is a compilation of Zell’s knowledge and all the information he’s attained, ask it whatever you want but make sure you type in: The Lych!” He read this to himself, imagining Niall saying it in his accented voice, as a slight grin formed on his lips before fading away quickly. He looked to the laptop, approaching it and eyeing it warily. ”Erm...tell me about The Lych.” He told the laptop and the screen flashed, as it did what he wanted it to.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 27th 2013, 12:43 am

“Dossier, The Lych.
Name: Alister Mortimer Lych
History:
     Alister Mortimer Lych, was assumed to be born in 1958, however the earliest records of him are accounted for in 1995. He appears in several police records as a serial killer, wanted for over 500 murders and has been accredited many more. He was recruited by Moonscryer, a powerful lunar opportunist, seeing the potential of Alister’s unawakened powers. Upon meeting Moonscryer, Alister’s powers awakened and the mentally deranged Psychopath began to develop his own superhuman capabilities. In sunlight his flesh burned away, and he was seen as a walking skeleton. He in shadow and in the moonlight hew was seen as normal human. This was but a minor detail, his true powers began when Moonsryer kidnapped the children Stephen Crowly and Cynthia Crash. Lych was then revealed to be a powerful Will dominator, capable of bending even the most powerful of meta-humans to his will, forcing them into as state of worship. Stephen Crowly was soon to become an entity known as “The Collector” and Cynthia was to become “The Black Rose”.

Lych also began to show signs of superior intelligence, however it was proven that his intelligence and his powers were altered depending upon the phase of the moon. The fuller the moon, the smarter and more powerful he is. On the night of the full moon, Lych is capable of matching Zell Atterrius in intellect, and his powers can make entire city blocks devoid of life.

The Lych was first encountered by Ancestor Dragon and the S.T.A.R.K corps went after him to rescue Corbin Atterrius, Zell’s half brother. Once Corbin returned him he was never quite the same, however he showed no sign of the Lych’s influence. Lych was paralyzed when Ancestor Dragon accidently summoned up a blade that impaled the Lych. The wound would have destroyed anything else, however The Lych survived. He has since been kept in a Pod that counter’s his abilities form functioning. While Lych has lost all forms of physical ability, he is still the pinnacle of a powerful army of indoctrinated civilians, all able to act as his eyes and ears.

The Lych took control of the lunar-opportunist group Midnight Messiah’s following the Vampiric entity known as Moonscryer met his fate against an unknown shadow walker. Under his leadership the Midnight Messiah’s almost succeeded in stopping the moon over their location, successfully being able to claim the knighted region as their domain.

It is theorized that The Lych is not the first, but is in fact the most recent. It is believed that throughout history a creature such as this has been recorded, and it is assumed that this ‘power’ is actually a curse of some kind, where an entity takes control of a body and as such retains it’s memories and continue on.

Update: The Lych is no longer accounted for in The Etherium.

Lych Statistics
Knowledge: The Lych is beyond Human levels of Magical intellect.
Strength: Unable lift anything but eyelids and jaw (0)
Speed: Unable to move (0)
Durability: Lych is extremely vulnerable due to the damages caused by the Ancestor Dragon. Dropping him form an inch off the ground would likely destroy his body. (0)
Reflexes: The Lych lacks all reflexes

Known Powers:

[*]Skeletal Physiology

[*]Domination: Mind control and will bending (10 ABL)

[*]Nightmare: Shrouds an area in darkness, causing all inside to have nightmarish visions(10 ABL)

[*]Hive Mind: Lych is able to see, speak and share senses with his Thrall’s He can even project his powers to their location (2 ABL) 

[*]
 Do you have another Inquiry?”

The computer asked. Niall watched as everything concluded. Brandon had time for more questions if he wanted, and he’d pretty much have any answer he wanted. Niall almost felt jealous, he would have given anything to be able to ask a few questrions of his own. This was the one computer he could never get into.

Niall, meanwhile was using the computer to track the Lych’s energy signature. Somehow this thing was out on the streets. Actually it was out at sea. He had borrowed another computer and began throwing stuff everywhere until Brandon finally paid attention. He was off the coast of California. Niall smiled and began walking around, looking for an exo-suit. He eventually found a broken and beaten prototype of the Hydra skin, it was a coat that offered no form of protection, but could magically repair itself. It was apparently to avoid nudity when his clothing got blown up. Either way, Niall could wear it, and if it made him a little more visible, it was worth it. Then he managed to snag a face mask, it used to be Specters, before he started letting his upper face out to the open. He donned the mask and tested the voice alteration setting...because the system was a machine…and Brandon could no longer look directly at Niall…it was a long shot, but he had to try it.

”So…if you can hear me then shit just go SSSOOOO much easier!” Niall said casually. He looked to guage Brandon’s response.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 27th 2013, 1:02 am

So he was dealing with some kinda of lunar magic? Brandon hated this kinda magic, mostly because he understood little about it but then again, whatever. Luckily this thing gave him information on the enemy, and that was when he needed of whoever it was in the restaurant decided to come after them. He also read something about vampires or something, though it didn't really give him any need to alarm, seeing as he had fought vampires before. It asked if he had an inquiry, and Brandon only had one really. ”Is there a way to dampen his powers?” It was a long shot but one that he had to take if he wanted to know anything and maybe this thing knew something.

His head turned when he saw what looked like a mask floating, probably Niall trying to exert his influence but what came next surprised him. A voice issued from the mask, one that sounded filtered but he could pick up on a slight accent; one that brought up a certain happiness. ”I can hear you just fine now.” Brandon said resting his head on his hand. So now he could talk, even if it was through a mask but that was better than nothing.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 27th 2013, 1:43 am

”The Lych has two known weaknesses. He is known for being highly resourceful, however he and his Thralls all share senses. If something affects one Thrall’s senses, it will cause a lag in between every other thrall. Flash Bangs are highly effective in getting close to the Lych. The Lych, when he was able to move, was an extremely deadly meta-human, and he himself is the source of indoctrination. If The Lych is defeated, rendered unconscious, or killed, then all the Thrall’s will become obsolete, and they will waste away. The Lych has a current Thrall count of 310 people. Collector and Black Rose are the only two meta humans in his indoctrination.”

”Yeah, weakness great, thanks!” Niall said as he jokingly brushed off the computer with a little laugh. ”I heard it, I was just dying to do this…” Niall said as he wrapped his spectral arms around Brandon. It wasn’t exactly skin to skin or shirt to shirt, but it was still enough. He was laughing a little, it was a satisfying little laugh, but partially sad. Why did he have to be such an idiot and die like this? He might have actually had a chance to try and be normal, or at least…happy. He ended up giving that all up, for what?

”I’m sorry…I’m so sorry…I wish I hadn’t done it…that I-I hadn’t died…” His voice was trembling. He let go of Brandon and shook himself off. He turned back to the computer and jumped back, startled. ”GEEYAH! Oh…dude…I so understand if you want me to lose the mask and just be a floating suit…this…will haunt my dreams forever…when  I’m not busy rearranging Aarons stuff while he’s sleeping.” He laughed it off, trying his damnedest to get back to being his happy and perky self. He pointed to the computer. It had locked onto The Lych’s location. Suddenly a bolt of blood shot across the room and shattered the computer monitor.

”Atterrius…I have come to collect my Father’s dues…you have made a fool of us…FOR THE LAST TIME!” The Collector roared as he opened a hand, sending a bolt of Shadow at Niall. Once it made contact with the clothing the clothing flew through Niall and he was just a floating mask.
      ”And here I thought I was straight forward.” Niall chuckled, genuinely amused. ”I don’t know if you can tell….but I am just so much better looking than you…which…I mean…that’s saying something.” Niall jested as he chuckled.

”So it’s true...” The Collector said, he smiled, showing off his crazy red dyed teeth. ”Who do I sent the thank you card for getting rid of your sorry excuse of a life?” The Collector asked Niall.

”Pfft, you’re just jealous I don’t need to be seen in public.” Niall snapped back.

”No, I’m jealous that someone else had the privilege to end your pathetic life, and I’m stuck cleaning up the rabble like him.” The Collector said motioning towards Brandon. Niall began to heat up, he might have actually have been radiating heat and not chills.

”Oooohh…hold on let me get popcorn…I want to watch my – friend kick your ass.” Niall said with a laugh.

”Like how I assume your ‘friend’ kicked yours into the nether?” The Collector chuckled, causing Niall to cringe.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 27th 2013, 1:58 am

Great he was fresh out of fucking flash bangs, right when they would have mattered. (That was sarcasm of course.) So this was a waste of this time really, he knew what he was looking for but not how to stop them, and Aaron would have been so disappointed. He felt arms wreathed in strange material wrap around him and for a moment it felt nice, even though he knew that Niall was not a physical being. It was just nice to hear his voice again, even if it was filtered through the strange mask, it was Niall all the same. That was when Niall's tone changed, perhaps into something more tragic and it hurt him to hear Niall like that.

“Its not your fault, the blames all on me” That was what he wanted to say, but all he could do was bite his tongue. He then tried to play it off typical Niall style, and it only made Brandon smirk despite the regret he felt. That was of course when the computer was destroyed with a large spark as a strange male, the one he saw before appeared. 'Dammit, its you.” Brandon cursed under his breath through tightly clenched teeth. Whoever he was, if he thought he was going to kill Brandon, he was fucking mistaking. The blonde reached under the desk, as the metal seemed to weaken in his powerful grip, and with one motion he knew he could rip it up and use it as a weapon.

”Well this is all fine and dandy, you two seeming to know each other. I don't give a damn however, you're annoying me lobo look alike, so i'm going to break your pretty face.” With a jerk he ripped the desk that the broken laptop sat upon, as it fell to the ground and broken even more. With one heave he throw it in the direction of The Collector, with such skill and strength it was likely to take his head off cleanly.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 27th 2013, 2:11 am

”I know him better than you ever will.” Collector snickered as a Bone shield was erected in front of him. The object shredded through it, but took some of the force away. The Collector was thrown back he balanced himself, a crimson magic around his feet. He floated into the air and Pointed hid wooden staff at Niall. ”Memento Mori” His words were joind by a chorus of loud booming voices that proclaimed it as if they were passing judgement. The large red orb was thrown at Niall. Niall tried to move but couldn;’t avoid it entirely. He felt the energy actually…hurting him?

”Aw shi—Brandon, can…can ghosts get…hurt?” Niall asked as he began massaging his arm from the blast.

”Put some clothing on.” Collector snarled, revealing that he could obviously see Niall.

”Eh-uh..god this is embarrassing.” He muttered to himself as he took off for the prototype Hydra skin. He slipped it on while Collector remained in the air, his eyes fixated on the man who had just hurt him a moment ago. Collector smiled and chuckled.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 27th 2013, 2:22 am

Okay, so his attack did not work but he would not let that slow him down any. He was still alive, Niall was still ghostly and that meant he could still take this guy down. That was when he seemed to cast some strange kind of spell that....hit Niall. How the hell could he hurt a ghost? Brandon was mostly confused, but then again that only meant that he would have to work twice as fast to kill this bastard before he kill Niall....twice. ”No, they aren't supposed to be able to be harmed.” If this was how he wanted to play this, Brandon would be more than happy to get up close and personal in this bitch. So he would approach the guy, with deliberate steps, if the guy threw a spell at him, he would just block it, likely with an arm or something like that. If that was the limits of his magic, Brandon would be fine.....kinda. If he got close enough, he would sock that fucker right in the mouth.

The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 27th 2013, 2:32 am

”Poor little Niall…so tell me…am I right? Did you’re beloved friend kill you? Did your blood run cold before he even realized he was on the path of no return? Did he even care?” Collector asked him, he knew the answer. It was his extensive history with Niall that let him draw such conclusions with ease.
      ”Shut the hell up already!” Niall said, he was finally sick of the wordplay. His only regret was that he couldn’t do anything. Or could he? The prototype for the hydra-skin COULD still use protonic blaster’s right? Niall figured he’s give it a shot. He aimed and let loose a ball of concentrated energy, but it wasn’t protonic. It was something else entirely. He didn’t care, it was probably going to hurt like a bitch. Collector Threw  a shadow bolt at the energy, the light consumed it, but the light fizzled out, making a large flash and crackling sounds. Collector went to the ground, and dazed ever so slightly, giving Brandon his opening.
      ”You blonde little bitch!” The collector snarled to himself and he rubbed his eyes.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 27th 2013, 2:39 am

That bastard just did not know when to show up and it only pissed Brandon off more. He knew what to say just put everyone in a worst mood than they already were, so there was only one thing that would remedy his loud mouth, and that was a fist. There was a flash of magical energy and Niall had launched something from his armor that clashed with the dark magic bolt, but they mostly fizzled out,except Niall's attack had knocked him down and given Brandon the opening he was looking for. Brandon pressed a knee against the Collector, aiming to keep him down long enough for the powerful fist to deliver.'You talk waaay too fucking much." He sneered raising a fist and with full force he would drive it down, with enough force to split a mans skull open like a ripe melon, and he was prepared for the blood splatter to follow.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 27th 2013, 3:06 am

”Yeah…Only he can call me bitch...but that’s a story for another time.” Niall said with a chipper snicker. He walked up with a chuckle. He groaned seeing Collector’s skull split open and he put an arm on Brandon’s shoulder. ”P-please…don’t kill him…I don’t want anyone to die.” Niall pleaded, a broken voice, still apparent through the voice modifier.

Niall poked The collector with his foot. He wasn’t dead, and he neglected to tell Brandon that killing these creatures, these ‘Thrall’s‘ was annoying as hell. He tried to pull Brandon back t the computer, leaving the unconscious Collector there. He pointed to the computer, revealing the Lych’s current location. Niall clicked a few buttons on a wall panel, entering a command to prepare a jet to take them in ten minutes. ”There’s a jet, in ten minutes it’s going to leave and we need to be on it. If we aren’t we lose out only shot at Lych.” Niall suddenly roared out in pain, actually launching him out of both the hydra skin prototype and the mask, probably appearing to be a second death. The collector stood up, his Head sealing up

”Poor little…Niall.” The collector said as he shot up into the air. He was out of Brandon’s reach and a condescending glare at them. ”How long do you intend to keep that innocence of yours? No matter how many people have wronged you, you persist. It only make me wonder….what does one need to do to break you? I suppose…we could always try again.” The collector said a wicked grin across his face. He suddenly froze, tensing up and then a soft smile crossed his face. Suddenly darkness enveloped the room, and nightmareish visions crawled from the darkness, each of them being exactly what Niall had tried to run from.

”The Darkness…never ending…the universal recipient. I woinder how long you will last, how long you will fight me…Only time will tell…but don’t take too long…Time…runs…out.” A new, whispering voice that sent chilss down the spine. It was The Lych. The collector faded away, and now Each individual in the darkness would have to fave his greates moment of ander, his greatest despair, or his greatest fear.

For Niall it was fear. He was there, as a ghost. Simply watching and Brandon was playing with a kid, Brandon had moved on rather quickly apparently, as he didn’t look any older, and it was pretty clear that the child was young. And the calander only said 2021 still, so in eight moths a kid came out of somewhere. He closed his eyes.

”Stephen, nice to meet you…”
      ”He’s bad news Niall…”
      ”It’s a shame…I was really staring to like you…who knows, maybe the Lych will need you one day too.”
      ”NIALL!”
      ”It means I have broken seven thousand even hundred and thirty one men before you!”

The memories haunted him. The first one was him meeting Collector under his human guise. The Second was Niall finally thinking he had been happy…finally finding someone who cared…and looked past the fact he was a machine…and Zell waning him that he was bad news… Collector kidnapped Niall…and Zell went to get him back. Zell was given the number seven thousand seven hundred and thirty two, and was tortutred until he could break Niall free. The nightmare ended, it was quick and vague…but Niall was still colder than Death. Niall sat on the ground, head in his hands. HE hadn’t even realized that they had been transported to the Lych himself… Black Rose and Collector both at his sides.

”Poor…broken…little toys” The skeletal figure said from behind the crystal entombment.

Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 27th 2013, 3:28 am

The splitting of his skull felt nice, but he wasn't dead, not by a long shot. How could this man have survived having his skull split? It made no sense but perhaps the magic that animated him allowed such an existence, if it was something like that. Niall spoke of finding this Lych and where he would be, though what would they do when they got to him? Then Niall let out a roar of pain, something that sent Brandon on edge, his fists clenching tightly as if they were already prepared to destroy anything that would hurt either of them. There was more of that mans talking,as if he would never shut the hell up, but then again the immortal never knew when to shut up.

”Damn he doesn't know when enough is enough.”Brandon grumbled, a small amount of dark blood seeming to drip from his knuckles, though it was not his own. That was when the darkness rose, smothering the entire room and as easily as snuffing out a candle, all hope faded away from the room. A form walked from the darkness, blonde hair much like his but he was slightly taller. Him and Brandon looked only minorly similar, but it was obvious they were related nonetheless; it was his eldest brother. He was the first to die when his siblings started kill each other. Brandon stared with eyed, unable to actually process what the hell was going on now.

”You were weak Brandon....even now. You couldn't stop your family from killing each other and you couldn't save the one you love” he knelt, looking directly into the Hale's eyes. ”Aaron probably hates you, the disgrace of the Hale family, mother likely wants to disown you, you know its true.” There was no malice in his words,m only an empty hollow truth that he accepted long ago. ”Give in.....” Then everything became a bright red as he was holding a body, Niall's body though the blood never stopped running. Crimson splashed against his pants legs, shirt and face. There was not life in his eyes, his own heartbeat was like a drum in his ears and the blood......it would not stop flowing.

All he could do was watch dumbstruck as everything else seemed to fade to oblivion. He wasn't even aware of himself until the darkness faded, and he heaved his lunch on the floor.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac August 27th 2013, 8:49 pm

”Oi, Brandon you alright?” Niall yelped after he secured the mask to his face and began donning the outfit from before. He ran to Brandon’s side quickly. Was it motion sickness, egged on by the rocking of the large boat? He didn’t think anything of the fact that the entire scenery had changed. He looked around and gulped, although as a ghost he couldn’t even make that noise.

They were on a ship, against the clear midnight sky was the full moon, waves of anger and chaos thrashing about beneath them. The ship was a large freight, and in the center was The Lych, coated in crystals. To his right, the black haired beauty with fair skin and a black dress as wicked and twisted as her intentions. Around her waist was a sash of thorns. She was looking as sexy and seductive as she always had been, and it was rather chilling to know that she was one of the deadliest people to crawl out of the primordial muck. Niall clasped onto Brandon’s shoulder, and as a ghost he couldn’t do much to even get his attention, let alone defend him if he was unable to get over motion sickness.

”You are not Atterrius…” The Lych’s raspy and chilling voice scowled as Niall looked upon the gems that encased the bones.

”No, I’m his badass brother.” Niall said he held out a palm and sent a blast of the strange energy towards The Black Rose. The Collector scoffed and a bolt of blood shot from his staff, clashing into the energy causing a harsh flash.

”You fool!” Lych hissed at The Collector. All  the thralls began to stagger and flop around, causing a long delay in their reactions.

”Brandon...I don't really know oy care...but..if you...kinda... ya know..like... never mind! On the right there is a woman…don’t look at her!” Niall warned him. It may very well have been too late, but he couldn’t let Brandon go into a fight without knowing what to avoid. Especially when there were two hundred civilian thralls around them, cornering them. It was Brandon against the world…and there was nothing Niall could do.

The Collector was different now; he was silent, cold and callous. Where he normally would have been taking full advantage of Niall’s compromised emotions. The Black Rose glared at Niall in disgust, and while he knew it, he didn’t pay her any mind, he was far to concerned with Brandon. It was scary to think that Brandon was going to fight alone against the Macabre Mastermind, The Dark Lady, and the Collector of Souls. The Collector alone was a threat, but in the presence of the Lych, he was far stronger. The Thralls all began chanting, giving praises in Latin to Lych and his chosen.

“Learn some respect you little creatin!” The Black Rose hissed as she pulled on the sash. The sash unraveled revealing a whip of Thorns and she slashed out at Niall. Niall backed away, letting the whip pass through him. “Oh…so you’re already lost and damned.” She gave the casual, deliberate chuckle that only a ‘control freak’ gives.

“I shall enjoy breaking you…for the last time.” The Collector said, directly to Niall as he raised his staff.
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 27th 2013, 9:19 pm

Sick tasting and smelling bile splashed across the deck and formed a small puddle as the burning pain stabbed through his stomach. His fingers dug into the material that now formed the new floor, breaking through it like Styrofoam, though it was thick and the digits only managed to get themselves caught within it. He could hear voices, but what they were saying was unimportant, all he could feel was the claws of darkness still clawing away his the fringe of his mind. He attempted to pull himself to his feet, but the torrent of sickness hit him like a ton of bricks and brought another bout of heaving, though dry as it was. Whatever this guy was, he was messing with his body or was it one of the others?

Whatever it was, Brandon hated the presence itself, almost as much as he hated that dark energy that Sean used. It was as if death were close by, and he were merely suffering its dark reach. ”Aaron I don't know where you are, nor do I know where I am.....but I think I'm in trouble.” He sent out the thought hoping that his brother would pick up on the mental signal. He did not know where he was, and if Aaron got that, perhaps he could use their twin linkt o pick something up from his memories and work his way from that. Then again he also had his ways of tracking people down, so there was that.

With all of his strength he attempted to push himself up, but with more positive results than the last time, and soon enough he was on his feet, his senses seeming to finally refocus. He heard Niall warn him not to look at the woman, though she had a dark beauty about her that he couldn't quite seem to ignore. Still, he forced his eyes to the floor, not before eh saw the skeletal figure, one that resembled mortal renditions of Death itself. The guy was still there with his tacky make up. So that meant he was mostly outnumbered, considering that Niall was still a ghost, and he had no idea if he could even fight in his condition. The blurriness was gone for now, he could see as clear as before.

That woman said something to Niall, and it took everything that Brandon had to keep from jumping over to her and breaking her face in. Sure he was not one to beat up girls, but this woman did not seem like your average weak girl, but something more than that.”So this is the boss?” Brandon mused to himself wiping away a small amount of bile that clung around his lips, and spitting the rest away from his mouth. ”Three against one sounds  alittle unfair though, I mean if you wanted to a stand a chance you should have brought maybe twenty.” The Heretical hyms to the Lych rose as they were chanted by the Thralls, praise be the Lych and his chosen.

Brandon was growing sick of the freak show but it would end soon enough.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top