The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:49 am by ProwlerKnight

» What We Do In The Shadows
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:45 pm by Nate6595

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:23 pm by Nate6595

» Huntsman
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2024, 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_vote_lcapThe Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_voting_barThe Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_vote_rcap 
Nate6595
The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_vote_lcapThe Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_voting_barThe Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] Empty The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family]

Post by Artemis August 19th 2013, 11:09 pm

Chicago... Milla hadn't been in this city for 6 years. Honestly it had felt like longer. She had missed her family, no matter how dysfunctional it was. However she hadn't returned to the Manor. No, she still wasn't comfortable in that house. Not since she was poisoned. Instead she was in an Hotel Penthouse, a nice neutral ground that currently she controlled. She sat on the couch, sipping on a cup of tea. Garret stood outside the door, waiting for visitor to show up. She sent the letter a while ago and it should of arrived yesterday, the day after she arrived back. The message said she would be here and invited whatever family was left to meet her in the penthouse.

It was safe to say she felt a bit nervous. It had been 6 years and her source did say she and Garret were thought to be dead. She sighed and took another sip before looking down at her hands. They where shaking badly. She knew it would pass once they where here but the nerves where still killing her.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 865
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Back to top Go down

The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] Empty Re: The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family]

Post by Samael Christensen August 21st 2013, 10:26 pm

”Are you sure its her?” Brandon asked lifting the large bar bell over his head with what appeared to be an insane amount of east, his dark brown eyes seeming to come alive for a moment. He had assumed his sister was killed along with the rest of his siblings but then again stranger things had happened, and it seemed like death had little consequence these days. He let the weight crash to the wooden floor with a resounding boom that echoed off of the wooden walls. Aaron leaned against the nearest wall, his hair slightly cleaner but face still sporting a minor beard. It seemed that he would be trying that new looked for a while yet. If this was truly their sister, then Brandon would sure as hell have to find out soon.

If it was a trap, he was sure he had enough strength to deal with what was to come next. ”I'm coming with you.” Aaron noted, stepping forward, his soft feet making no sound against the hard wood floor. 'If she truly is our sister, then I would have to see her as well.” There was nothing he could do to make his brother say no, if that were even possible. No, it seemed like the twins would be going there together, and hopefully see their long lost sister one again. The stronger twin wiped a single bead of sweat from his brow, and stepped over the large weight laying at his feet.

He wasn't really dressed to meet a sibling that had been gone for a while, but instead was in what looked like simple gym shorts and a white tank top. 'Fine, just give me a few minutes to change into something....nicer.” That was what he did, changing into simple blue jeans and a simple white shirt, with a tan colored jacket that was zipped up mid way. Aaron didn't bother changing, so they were all ready. With that done, the two twins both made their way to the car that Aaron had no driven in what felt like forever, and they were off. Off to a hotel or something long those lines, where they would see their sister once again, and hopefully it was truly her.

They walked through the small bustling lobby, lead to the penthouse suite, where a butler let them through. A young woman sat there which looked like....Milla. Brandon smirked lightly, taking himself a seat right next to Aaron. 'its been a while sister.” Aaron noted with a bemused expression.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family] Empty Re: The Reunion [Closed to the Hale Family]

Post by Artemis August 21st 2013, 11:49 pm

Finally the dreaded time had come. She was called to tell her the arrival of her brothers. She felt a sharp pain when there was no mention of her mother. Was she not coming? Had her relationship with her mother been so small that it didn't warrant a visit. She sighed one more time and shook off any remaining nerves. It was her younger siblings it would be just like old times, right?

Either way any remaining doubt she had she threw out of her mind when Garret opened the door and her brother walked in. And she actually forgot the where identical. She held back a confused look when trying to figure out which twin was which. But her face lit up in a smile to see them. They sat down in the couch in front of her, on the other side of the coffee table. There was still a chair open next to her. She had deeply hoped her mother would come. The letter was addressed her even though the invitation was open to the whole family. Maybe she should of wrote more of a letter then 'I'm coming home' then putting the address of the hotel.

She looked over her brothers, they seemed dressed rather casual. Milla was dressed in a nice sweater and a nice pair of black pants. Nothing extremely formal but she felt overdressed when compared to her two brothers. Once Aaron... or was it Brandon? Either way once one of them spoke Milla couldn't help her eyes from watering up. She got up and walked around the coffee table and pulled the pair into a hug.

"I missed you guys so much more then you know." said Milla, her voice cracking slightly. She pulled out of the hug and returned to her chair, wiping her eyes lightly. "I'm sorry I disappeared on you two, but I couldn't stay in the house anymore. Once I was poison was Garret saved me I ran for my life. I wish I could of brought you guys with me but I was selfish and at the time only looked after my own safety. It must of been hard and it pained me to think about what you two must of been through. But look at you two now, you guys look closer then when I left." Milla regained for composer and a smile but it quickly fade away to a look of concern and sadness. "I-I guess Mother didn't want see me." said Milla sadly. "I don't blame though, I was poisoned and then just fell off the face of the earth and a few years later was offically claimed dead. I thought I could just stay away but once my Father died I couldn't help it. I didn't want to put her through more pain, I had hoped the new of my arrival would cheer her up a bit and we could talk but I guess she doesn't want to see me." Milla paused a bit but then continued on a happier note. "But I rather not dwell on that, tell me what I missed. I feel bad for not watching you two grow up so I would like to know how your lives have been."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 28th 2013, 12:13 pm

The woman did indeed look familiar, and something about her had a Hale feeling about it. Perhaps it was her magical aura or something, but then again perhaps it was truly her. Aaron had heard she was poisoned, but then again she disappeared so long ago, they could not tell if there was any truth within that rumor. It was when she spoke that most of the doubt was remove, Aaron mostly remembered her though, while Brandon had only inklings of who it was. It was likely that their mother would have come if she could, but there were other matters that she had to attend to, and this was not going to even be brought to her attention until she returned to the household. Brandon on the other hand had a date in mind.

Milla wrapped her arms around the two, bringing siblings together in an embrace, and it seemed that the family was back together. In a moment, she broke it after saying how much that she had missed the both of them, perhaps with a tinge of raw emotion in her voice. ”We missed you too.” Aaron was the one to reciprocate the sentiment, though if he really meant what he said Brandon could not tell. His mind was wandering while his sister talked, though it partially absorbed each words she spoke. So the butler was the one to save her life in the end? She said something about guessing mother didn't want to see her, but that was far from the truth, Arianna love all her children, in her own strange way.

”Mother couldn't be here today, she was on an assignment that drug her across the country.” Aaron said matter of factly crossing his legs, and crossing lithe seeming arms over his chest. Even if they were twins, style, bodily build as well as posture separated the twins, and perhaps showed a vast difference between the two. ”I doubt mother blames you for anything that happened.” She then mentioned their father and his death, a tragedy to be sure but he was never close to the youngest of the siblings.

Something kept him from even trying to form an emotional bond with Brandon and Aaron, though he didn't really care at this point, any tears for that man were mostly for show. Being an excellent actor was one thing that he was good at. She then asked about how their lived had been and Brandon was likely to jump on that.”My life’s been pretty good, though I have a kid now....” He paused for a moment, thinking about the little girl that was nearly two years old, with the blonde hair like a Hale but the blue eyes of The Casters. He had to go and get some pretty Caster girl knocked up one night and now that family would never let him live it down.

”I think she wanted to hear about good things in our lives, not how you don't understand the meaning of a condom.” Aaron added in with a slight smirk. If there was anything that seemed to add a small amount of cheer to his life it was teasing his brother, but then again the whole banter was a mutual thing. ”Anyway as he said life’s been good.....mostly.”Even though Sean went crazy and had left the mansion so long ago, but thrn again he should have expected it. ”So, tell us a little about how life has been treating you sister. It has been a long six years since we last saw you.”
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis August 28th 2013, 3:25 pm

Milla felt her heart lift when she heard that her mother wasn't there due to business. At least she could always visit her later then. She was pretty sure she figured out which twin was which. Brandon was slightly more built then Aaron. Milla picked her tea up and took another sip from her tea and then Brandon mention his kid. It took a moment for it to click but once it did Milla spit the tea back into the cup. "You have a child!" yelled Milla. She didn't mean to yell it just came out like that. "Hell my source never mentioned you had a girlfriend, let alone a child!"

Milla took a moment to calm down so she wouldn't acted so shocked. "My source in the family was one of the maids, she kept me up to date with some general information of the family, but damn." said Milla. "Who is the mother Brandon?" She paused for a moment then another realization hit her. "I'm an aunt now... and my younger brother lost it before me... well isn't this a hit to the ego..." said Milla to herself, then she realized she said it out loud. "Sorry, that was suppose to stay in my head." Milla laughed nervous to try and play it off like nothing had happened.

Aaron on the other hand said life was mostly good. But before she could ask, Aaron asked how her life was. "Oh, it's bland compared what I just learned but before I do do either of you want anything to drink. We have an assortment of teas but we do have some wine." Milla waved Garret over so he old get what her brothers wanted. "Just tell Garret and he will get it for you." said Milla. She waited a bit for Brandon and Aaron to order some drinks before she started. "Well really long story short after I was poisoned Garret found me and gave me an antidote, after which I packed up a few things and whatever money I could get and left. The first few months of traveling was rough, the poison was laced with magic so it took a long time to go away. I had a few close calls cause of it but I was able to survive. But I really just traveled the world, never staying in one place for two long in fear of being found. Part of me considered going back to the states and taking you two with me, but it was to risky. When I heard the new that the last of my siblings who where at war I settled down in Tokyo. I had a nice little apartment and I had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life in that apartment, but I got a job as a cafe waitress. It was a bit extra money and it got me out of the apartment. I made a few friends and I used the check I got from the cafe to pay Garret, despite him saying I didn't need to worry about it. I stayed there for a few years and when I was finally beginning to see living there the rest of my life and being ok with it I got the news of my Fathers death, which brought be back here. And that's the summarized story of the past 6 years." Milla smiled warmly at the two, she was happy they where here. She also took another sip of her tea.
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 28th 2013, 3:55 pm

So she thought that he had a girlfriend did she? That gave Aaron a good chuckle, but her surprise was somewhat warranted, seeing as they had not seen each other in years and here her brother was having a child. If only she knew the truth of the matter, but perhaps Brandon would tell her. ”No, don't really have a girlfriend now....we broke up around a two and a half years ago actually. When she found out she was pregnant, she kind of got angry, threw things and dumped me.” So instead of trying to drain him dry of all the money the family was likely tog ive him, the woman dumped him, and his mom was absolutely livid.

The Casters would also never let him forget that, and that was also why he never messed with that family, as well as his ex never really let him see his own daughter. If that was affecting his brother, then Aaron did not know. Not being a parent himself, there was no way that he could ever hope to understand that. ”The mother? Her names Misha Caster, cousin of the young heir Anthony Caster, and a bitch too.” her necromantic charms however were something that many feared, seeing as she could raise golems that could harm even Brandon's powerful hide. There were times that she would ask him to take care of his daughter, but they were brief and most of the times.

To her, he was mostly a daycare service, as well as the bitch liked to torment him. That was when his sister began to tell them about how her life had been going for the last six, years and it sounded like an interesting time, seeing as how Aaron remembered when the horrible time within his life had ended. ”If you have spies in the house you would know that I was given the position as head.” So many had died for that right, but in the end it was Aaron who took that right, with Brandon not contesting it either. ”So for the most part I’m ion charge of anything dealing with the family financial or otherwise. The job itself it hard work, and I don't really see many perks in it.” Except access to the forbidden knowledge of the family.

”As for the tea, i'll take Earl Grey.”

'Sorry i'm not big on tea, though wine would be nice.”
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis August 28th 2013, 6:19 pm

So the girl dumped him when she got pregnant, that was odd. Milla took another sip of tea. Then another surprised hit her but this time she was able to force her tea down. "Misah Caster!" choked Milla. "You knocked up that slut?!" Milla hated Misha, more more then one reason. However the main reason is because the Caster family was amazing in the dark arts and like Milla it came naturally to them. Although since she was a Hale that could rival there dark arts they hated her and in return she hated them. "Out of all the people you could have shoved your dick in why her!" It was around this time Garret return with her brothers drinks.

Currently Milla was fuming but mostly because of her own general dislike of the family. But she nodded when she heard what Aaron said. "Yeah I know, don't worry I currently don't have any interest of trying to become head of the family. Right now I just want to spend time with everyone." Milla took a sip of her tea. "I still have the funds I took when I left. I think it currently I still have about 750,00 left, give or take. I can put it back in the family fund if you like."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen August 31st 2013, 12:03 am

Aaron had been expecting her reaction more than Brandon, so when Milla reacted, he was even more amused. Their sister did not like that Brandon had a relationship with the Caster, and she even showed such anger with a rather amusing remark. Brandon however just twiddled his thumbs and took the verbal berating, one that was a long way coming really. Garret returned with drinks, Aaron had his tea, and Brandon had his wine, which was good enough for him; even if it wouldn't maker a dent in his sobriety. Another person to show their dissatisfaction with him, and Aaron wondered for a moment if that was the cause of his overall personality. ”Thank you Garret.” Aaron said sipping lightly on his tea while Brandon took a deep gulp of the wine. It was of a fine vintage.

”I'm not worried about my position of power, and as far as the money is concerned, its nothing to worry about. You are a member of the family, so it is yours to use as you please.” It was true that Hale's could access at least enough money to survive though they could also take more depending upon social station, and Aaron could take the largest amount. He took another sip of his tea. ”However while Brandon isn't dating a certain Caster, he is dating someone. I'm sure you will have the pleasure to meet them very soon.” Aaron took another sip of the tea, letting out a deep sigh as Brandon eyed his brother warily for a moment.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis September 4th 2013, 5:25 pm

Milla nodded at Aaron at his answer. At least for now there will be no out of hand sibling rivalry. Which is nice, they could just spend time together then. Garret had arrived with the drive and Milla motioned at the drink Brandon had and Garret nodded, returning a few moments later with a glass of wine. She downed the entire glass in one drink, but it was soon filled up again.

"Sorry but after that news I really need a drink." said Milla. "I'm sorry not trying to dwell on this Brandon but why her? What was going through your head?" Milla paused then continued in a slightly deeper tone, mocking Brandon. "Oh look someone is willing to sleep with me, forget that they are part of the family that hates my dead older sister." It was immature and she giggled a bit. She really was a lightweight when it came to alcohol, one glass already made her a bit giggly. Once she caught onto the tidbit that he was dating someone who wasn't the Caster mentioned earlier. "Yeah, Brandon mentioned that Caster broad dumped him once she got pregnant. Which honestly was kinda weird. But who is it this time Brandon a Thames?" Jested Milla. "I doubt it can surprise me more then you already had."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen September 4th 2013, 5:40 pm

”You're getting buzzed already/” Brandon jested in return downing another glass of wine, though it was refilled just as quick. Still, he was unsure how his sister was react to the fact that he was now with a dude, an Irish one at that. How could you resist the accent? He was downing the wine like a professional drinker, and it did nothing to him. While Aaron kept his tea in hand, sipping on if judiciously.'Are you sure I can't surprise you anymore?”

”Yeah, this one is going to be a doozy.” Aaron added finishing his tea with a certain sarcasm in his voice. He would let the younger twin explain, seeing as how Niall was his boyfriend and not Aaron's.

'Well....he isn't from the Caster's or the Thames if that makes it any better.” He said chuckling lightly before downing his glass once again. How surprised would she be now? Brandon wondered for a moment, waiting for a reaction of some kind.
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis September 4th 2013, 6:04 pm

"So what if I am, I don't usually drink. And I'm so sure you can't. I would bet something but I don't think any of them would be appropriate." giggled Milla after finishing another glass. It was quickly filled up again. Garret usually limit the amount of alcohol she should drink. But since it was a special occasion where her brothers where here. He felt like she was in safe hands, even though one more glass would turn her from drunk to completely and utterly wasted. Garret remembered the last time she got wasted. They hadn't returned to Spain since. Milla just curled up in her chair and giggled to herself about absolutely nothing.

Aaron made a sarcastic comment and Milla just stuck her tongue out at him. Milla heard what Brandon said but at first it went right over her head. "So if he isn't a Caster or Thames who is he." The look on Milla's face when it clicked could be described as priceless. She didn't say anything just downed her third glass of wine. She took the wine bottle from Garret and took a drink form it before responding. "Was Misha's vag really that bad?" said Milla her words slurring. She turned to Aaron. "What about you?"
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen September 10th 2013, 4:05 pm

It was settled, their sister was drunk and only getting drunker. Either she could not hold her liquor, or maybe what she was drinking was stronger than she was used to. Brandon upended, and finished off his next glass, and set it down while Aaron continued to nurse his small cup of tea, perhaps trying to make it last long. For a moment it seemed that Milla did not really catch onto it, but she did in a second, and boy was her face funny.”No....erm its not like that. He's just not an overbearing bitch.” He said perhaps feeling a little weird that his sister of all people had asked something like that.

”Me? No, can't say I have anyone myself, don't have the time for it.” Aaron said simply and took another sip from his tea.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis September 11th 2013, 12:17 am

[color=#669933]Milla shrugged and took a sip out of the bottle, cuddling it. Garret returned with a new bottle in case Brandon wanted more. "I guess that makes sense but it is quite a jump." said Milla, slurring her words. A drunken grin appeared on her face and she got up and walked to the couch where her brothers were, wobbling back and forth. She placed the bottle on the coffee table and sat next to Brandon. She fiddled with his hair in attempt to braid it. "Hey but now we can talk about boys together and paint each others nails and make fun of Aaron for being alone." She giggled to herself. Garret how just sighed in the corner.

"Please forgive Ms. Milla." Garret said from out of no where. "As she stated earlier she doesn't usually drink and on a normal circumstance she has tasked me with limiting her Alcohol consumption due to an accident in Spain a few years back, but I trust you two could handle her. But she does tend to become a bit pushy and usually acts differently then usual." Milla just giggled at Garret. "Garret stop being a party pooper." She giggled some more and continued to mess with Brandon's hair. Eventually getting frustrated with it and pulling on it. "Your hair won't braid." said Milla grumpily.

Last edited by Artemis on September 14th 2013, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen September 14th 2013, 12:59 pm

Brandon held his glass up and let Garret refill it with the crimson liquid, which he returned to drinking, though with more controlled sips. However, perhaps her stating something about Aaron being alone was not such a good idea, seeing as how Aaron suddenly seemed to grow a little darker. Milla then went to fiddling with Brandon's hair, perhaps in an attempt to braid it, though he didn't have hair long enough, so that was a failure. Her yanking on it stung slightly, but nothing that really bothered Brandon, he just ignored it, since his scalp wasn't as tender as his brothers. ”Yeah....painting my nails is where I draw the line.” He grumbled with a certain good natured humor. 'Wait...incident in Spain?”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis September 14th 2013, 11:10 pm

Milla had given up on braiding Brandon's hair and walked clumsily back to her seat, holding the bottle of wine again. She curled up on the chair and took another sip. She seemed to be in a content mood so Garret decided it was just a good time as any to tell the tale. "I am not sure if you both know about the earthquake that hit Spain a years back. Well it was more of a super natural disaster rather then a natural disaster." said Garret. He paused for a few more moments before continuing. "Miss Milla was having some trouble with the connection that was keeping her hidden in Spain. And to make a dreadfully long story short she was frustrated and wanted a drink. We kept wine in the house for quest but I poured her a few glasses and she went on a drunken rampage. I had to pay quite a few people to cover it all up. I never knew how much of a sadistic side Ms. Milla had until then."

Milla at this point had gotten back up and walked over to Aaron, pestering him slightly. She had decided to try and braid his hair and tugged at it when it didn't work. Garret's eyes followed her like a hawk. "I honestly feel horrible for the man who was in charge of keeping us hidden. He barely survived, even with my help. I would say it would be safe to not anger Ms. Milla, despite how bad she can get."
Artemis
Artemis
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top