The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTime for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_voting_barTime for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTime for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_voting_barTime for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members)

Post by Riccto April 20th 2013, 7:27 pm

Campeon blows out the candles on his cake and sets it down on the warehouse floor and when there is a space during The Ranger's speech he lifts his duffle bag and drops it down onto the warehouse floor. When it impacts the floor a rather notable plume of dust rises from the impact. Maybe its kinda heavy? He smiles and nods as each of the others enters the ware house. To each of them he offers a smile and a wave to each. Sizing them all up and attempting to make a guess as to why there were here. It was all rather mysterious and it made things interesting for Campeon, they all seemed rather mundane with the exception of the one with the wings and the one that rose from coffin, slightly less mundane in appearance but no less mysterious. Who knows? They could fire flaming tigers from their eyes for all that he knows. Campeon shrugs as he thinks about this he takes a seat on his duffle bag with his hands knitted together, listening rather attentively.

"This seems pretty good." He thought to himself, he stood and unzipped his dufflebag, retrieving a handful of paper plates and a cake knife. As he was bent over the winged man flew down and began speaking. Campeon realised he missed the flight as he turned around with a slight frown “Hopefully I can see him pull that trick again later” He thinks to himself as he sits down on the dufflebag and he begins slicing up the cake into good sized pieces and placing them on the paper plates and occasionally glancing up to show that he is still listening. Rather serious stuff but Campeon understands that, but some levity is always needed. He goes back to the Dufflebag to retrieve some plastic forks people start responding to the offer, rather flatly and with not much interest seemingly. This bother Campeon slightly, How are we supposed to arrive something like GUN, some great organization that he heard about back home in Puerto Rico, with apathy and lukewarm responses.

Campeon stands and smiles with a plate and cake in hand, looking about to everyone. “Hello, I am Campeon. I would be very intrested in joining your Knightswatch Mr.Ranger. If we are to be teammates I figure that knowing some names would be nice yes? Feel free to take part in the cake by the way, nothing builds rapport like a shared meal. I find that cake increases this effect.”

Riccto

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members)

Post by Brorschach April 21st 2013, 1:17 pm

Stopping a few steps away from where the man in red had landed, the technicolor being tilted his head to the side and gave the man what could only be described as a quizzical blank. To communicate through silence was far harder when dealing with Adamus, a being without expression. For most people, they read the subtle changes in expression, a nervous glance aside or the slightest twitch of the facial muscles, yet it could not be done with the being that stood there. Every movement was intentional, a planned thing devoid of impulse or irrationality. Studying the man with his unknowable gaze, Adamus had already come to a number of conclusions, not only about this man 'Ranger' but also about the group in question. The first was that they had exceeded his cultural expectations with two of the members at least understanding what he had said. Of course, both had replied in turn though Ranger's answer was the slightest bit disappointing. The biggest surprise came from the most gaudily dressed, a strange mutant with animal ears dressed like he was preparing to attend a KISS concert.

Well, that's what Adamus would have thought if he knew what KISS was.

Unfortunately, such a thought did not enter his mind. Instead, he found himself reflecting briefly on what genetic sequence would have to have occurred to produce such specific external mutations as animal ears and a tail. The first thought was of course, the obvious one. The oddly dressed man was a 'metahuman'. Just par for the course in that respect. The other possibilities were that somehow an entire race of these beings existed, though he found the chances of that to be nil. Such a random aesthetic addition to a previously existing form was not likely given nature's propensity for the logical. The ears? Perhaps, but not the tail. That was an aesthetic addition only and couldn't possibly have been the result of natural evolution.
Glancing back in the direction of their host -who he realized had been speaking this entire time- Adamus listened, listened as Ranger finished his speech. The moment of silence wasn't enough for the technicolor being to begin a response though as that opportunity was snatched by the winged man with unkept hair. He went on what Adamus assumed was meant to be a motivational tirade, some kind of advertisement as to why all those present should join. He was unimpressed. Then again, impressing a being who considers all species -sentient or other- to be beasts would be quite a feat. The various others chimed in their responses until only a silence stood.
Two of them had asked questions, one of which had been addressed his way. But before we touch on those little numbers, let us first bring up Adamus' thoughts on the comment of the man with animal ears.

He would not join a team that used lethal force? How strange. Adamus began running the numbers in his head. At final calculation, he estimated that roughly 360,000 births occurred in a day and barely half that number died. While one life was as good as the next to the anthropologist, he couldn't help but think that in the spirit of 'good' it would be better to use lethal force. Admittedly, whoever they killed would only be a drop in the bucket, but in the matter of resource consumption, such could eventually lead to a massive impact. Regardless, it mattered little to him on the grand scale and as such his response was an easily ignored hum of acknowledgement.

Moving on.

Turning to look at Ranger once more, he decided it best to address each person in turn.

"Yes, I do speak English sir, though I prefer to converse in the language by which I initially addressed you"
he said, immediately directing his attention at the wolf-boy.

"Vos loquentes lingua bene" he intoned, before once more silencing himself.

Perhaps they were expecting him to make some pledge of loyalty? Some sort of grandiose statement about how he would love to join a group as prestigious at theirs. Well they would find themselves sorely disappointed. Such was not the nature of his interest, he held no loyalty to these people, no deeply held commitment. Regardless, it seemed best to acknowledge he held interest.

"I will join"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger April 21st 2013, 7:43 pm

It seemed to be working, so far they were all in and the only one who truly had any questions at all was Shadow Wolf as he called himself, and his question had a very simple answer. “No, we do not kill, that is one rule that must be known upon joining Knightwatch. We decide as a group if in the situation it is absolutely necessary, and death is always a last resort we hope to never resort too. We are not criminals and so do not stoop to their level.” Ranger said having gained some more confidence now after hearing Nate’s own speech. Nate was the people person, he was better with the speeches and all of that stuff. Sure, Ranger was a lawyer in his ‘real’ or ‘other’ life; meaning when he wasn’t in costume, but that didn’t mean he was great at giving out speeches to motivate people like Nate was. He was just good with the cold hard facts.

Picking up his bow and slinging it over his shoulder, onto his back, he shook his head watching as the guy who called himself Campeon took out the cake and started to slice it up as he spoke. It seemed he was trying to lighten the mood, make everyone feel comfortable and Ranger appreciated that. It would be bad if things got off to a start on the wrong foot per say, and offering the group cake was certainly one way to lighten the mood. “I appreciate the offer Campeon, but I will have to pass as I don’t usually eat before I go off on patrol." He said as he let everyone else introduce themselves first and what not before he continued. “Speaking of which that is going to be the main ‘test’ to make it into the group. We need to see how you handle in a situation and if you are able work in a team format; you won’t always be on your own while you’re out in the field. It would be nice to know that you all will have each other’s back in a fight.”

He paused once more letting Nathaniel add onto this in whatever way he deemed fit before continuing on once more. “Now, as this is obviously a ‘large’ group, we live in an even larger city, we will be split off into two groups of four each. I will lead one group while Malus leads the other. They will consist of Me, Forcewave, Campeon, and Droplett. While the second group will consist of Malus, Maelstorm, Shadow Wolf, and (insert name of henery’s character here).” He said letting them all hear and register who they would be working with for the next couple of hours or however long patrol took. “Malus' group will take the lower section of the city while my group will take the upper section, everyone understood and ready? Any questions?” He asked with a raised eyebrow.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard April 25th 2013, 1:06 am

Time was always passing, and sometimes, Nathaniel just did not have enough time for it. And how can one not have time for time? Well, if you're as weird as Nathaniel, maybe you will know and tell him the answer, cause he does not even know. He stood there, stoic, barely moving. His cigarette was hanging between his lips, both of his hands tucking into his trouser pockets. The group of individuals before them were an odd gang bang of tall, short, round, skinny, and lean. Not so much round, though. More.. muscular. Like Campeon. The kid was built like a small tank. Sucking in a breath through the cigarette at first, and then breathing in a bit more through the corners of his mouth, his lungs expanded with the intake. Happiness overwhelmed him, the sweet nicotine completely calming his nerves. But, the dwelling thought of having no more cigarettes after this irked him, so first thing was first, he would have to purchase a new pack of Cloves. Or send one of his squad members to do it. If they were even old enough to buy cigarettes.

Rolling his eyes, he moved his right hand to grab for his cigarette after his tongue flicked against the edge of the filter, making the ashes fall from the tip. Wick was exceptionally excited over the talk of cake, that he spoke out again. "I WANT THE CAKE! FEED ME!" Sighing he pulled the gun out of it's holster with his hand after placing his cigarette back between his lips. Shifting the treat to the corner of his mouth, he spoke. "Pass me a slice for this annoyance." He said, his words a bit muffled behind of his cigarette. Once a paper plate was passed to him, he held Wick lazily and sat the plate on the floor, and then dropped the gun onto the plate. A bit of cake splattered around of the gun, but then something odd happened. The gun, Wick, started to actually eat the sugary treat. Slurping, munching, and sloppy eating sounds were heard along with a few mechanical clinks and clacks.

Satisfied, Wick let out a burp. A burp, yes. "Ahhhhhhh that kids got it right. Shared meals are the BEST." That same, nasally, high pitched, yet masculine voice called out before Nate scooped the weapon up and slung him around in a circle. His index finger was near the trigger while he spun the gun. "Hurk! I'm gonna be siiick. Uuughh~~.." Wick said before Nate chuckled and took the last drag of his cigarette. He let Ranger finish his bit, and then looked at his team. "Well, let's go. I need some more smokes, and none of you can get 'em just standing around twiddlin your thumbs. That, and I hear there's a museum getting struck tonight." He closed the little gate on his mask, concealing his face while he instructed his team to follow. All four. The kid with a lot of teen angst, the other kid with wolf ears, and the odd man with an aurora bori alis for his face. What a great team.

-My DeviantArt-
Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus April 25th 2013, 11:14 pm

Information was given by Ranger, whom he had before, and Malus the one with the wings. The concept of this group of heroes that would be created with them as its members was presented to everybody gathered. Left with a tough decision they were. Their answers would surely leave an impact on this night. Forcewave knew almost instantly what his answer was. This was far too good of a thing to pass up, and so he had agreed. He was not the only one to do so either. Those that had gathered were also interested in joining. Though not everyone was willing to do so as others. Doubt crept up among them. One such showed this as evident. He took a stand in his utmost refusal to ever take a life even in the efforts of heroically protecting the world.

Forcewave looked at him in a fashion that made it clear he understood how this one felt to some degree. He had been doing this hero thing for over two years now and during that time had in fact claimed a few lives. Just not any human ones. They were all of the same situation though. He had been in danger of being killed and was merely fighting for his own survival. It was not something he had wanted to do. Things just happen and are often beyond one's ability to control.

He hung his head down a bit and looked away. His eyes loomed over the cake that he had no desire to eat for a second before settling on a spot on the ground about midway between Ranger and Malus. His attention was hard to grasp on where it was directed. Suddenly it was diverted to a strange voice. It came from Malus but not from him at all. Malus then pulled a gun out of his jacket and that was revealed to be the source of the voice. Forcewave looked at it with eyes widened, not because of the sheer shock of seeing such a thing be possible, but more or less because of the way it talked. The thing was, well, goofy as can be. Its mere presence just changed the feel of the place.

Forcewave was still so distracted and nearly laughing about that he almost missed the fact that Ranger was now giving out orders to the now members of the new group Knightwatch. They were being sent out on patrol as their first group assignment. The group had been split into two for this mission. Forcewave heard his name mentioned as part of the group with Ranger, as well as Campeon and Droplett. Well, at least he was familar with one of them. Things should not be too bad. He stepped forward towards Ranger to prepare for what was about to happen. He walked up to him and gave him a slight greeting. "Hey, nice seeing you again." he said rather kindly. He was prepared. That was for sure. The real problem would be managing other factors. Time will tell how he will do that.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen April 27th 2013, 12:56 pm

For the most part, Pat got a weird feeling form these guys. It was obvious that most of them weren't even human, or at least he got a feeling along that effect, including the guy that continued to speak on a language that he did not fucking understand. Perhaps he should have gone with the damn Latin lessons, but then again probably would have lost interest half way through. Hopefully he wouldn't have to wear any sort of stupid tights though, considering how they were not so flattering on the male figure. Pat sure as hell was not curvy, so he was not going to wear anything that accentuated his thin frame; probably would only make the villains laugh at him at any rate.

The cake then began to call to him more than anything, its sugary embrace almost verbally calling out to him. However the sweet treat did not distract him from the talking gun that the winged dude had produced, which began to eat cake. Being the calm dude that he was Pat did not freak out; externally at any rate. Talking guns seemed fine within anime and video games, but seeing one in real life was something else. Guns were not supposed to talk, but he was proven wrong. However, if people could shoot lighting from their fingers, perhaps talking guns that ate cake was not too far fetched.

Gun aside, he still wanted that damn cake. So regardless of what the others might think of him, Pat took the cake and began to enjoy it. Apparently they would be split up, and sent off with one of the two that had orchestrated this whole get together, something that he did not mind; as long as the high and mighty Latin speaking asshole was not in his group. However, that was quickly proven to be the case. ”Well shit.” He muttered under his breath before taking the last bite of his small slice of cake, as the crumbs would land on his fingers before falling to the ground.

The others who were stuck into this unfortunate mess of a group was the young looking guy with the rather adorable wolf ears, though he was unsure if they were real or fake, as well as the winged guy with the damn talking gun. All in all he had the stranger of the two groups, with him being the only one who appeared remotely normal. With a small amount of hesitance, he stepped towards the one known as Malus, keeping his hands dug deeply into the pockets of his jeans. Something within his didn't feel right about this little assignment of theirs, but he was sure it wouldn't go too far south. If so, he was sure the option of running away was always a viable one at least. It may not sound really heroic, but then again he was not the most heroic individual to choose for a group such as this. ”I guess that means i'm with you.” he would say with a light smirk, hiding the growing reluctance.

The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Augsp April 27th 2013, 10:14 pm

Elle popped another bubble with her gum as her codename was called. Splitting into two, were they? She scanned the others to see who they were. None of the names stuck to her much. The only thing coming to her was that she was supposed to go with a guy named Ranger to the upper side of Chicago, and the noisy gun enjoying his cake.

What would her role be? Probably as some sort of bait and a helper in hands like Tinker Bell or something. Nice. Elle smirked by herself. At least she wasn't dressed like a fairy. Now she was glad that the coustume had been burnt. But she liked the boots too much though.

“So. When are we going to start?”

Hoepfully soon. Her skills might be getting rusty. Not that it was too great of a skill.

OOC:Last post of April for me! Toodles!

Hi! I'm Augsp, but you can call me Aug, or sp or plain Augsp!

---Droplet ---Bloom ---COMING SOON---
Augsp
Augsp
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 183
Job : What kind of twelve year old has a job?
Humor : Nyan!
Registration date : 2012-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wolf April 29th 2013, 2:51 pm

(Ugh… Bad post)

While the some of the others grabbed some cake Wolf refrained. Though he had a big sweet tooth he didn’t know what was in it, and there were a lot of things humans ate that gave him indigestion.
"Gratias agimus tibi", he responded to the strange man who had not given a name yet. No one else had asked any questions so his was answered very quickly. The first man who had spoken, Ranger, said that the members would not be killing and that if it absolutely had to happen it would be a last resort.
"If that's the case then I guess I'm in." Next he said that they were going to be tested by going out on patrol and would be split into groups. He was going to be with the winged man, Malus, Maelstrom and the strange man he had been speaking Latin with. He didn’t know what to think about where his group was going. He didn’t know Chicago well enough to know what part was better or more dangerous. Malus said that they going to go get him some cigarettes before anything else. He wasn’t too happy about that. He didn’t mind if people smoked, but they would probably be in close proximity, and their smell was brutal on his nose. Apparently there was going to be a break in at a museum, this would probably make up for the cigarette smell he would have to deal with. He loved museums, and protecting whatever artifacts there that someone wanted to steal was something he looked forward to.

Time for a recruitment, wouldn't you say? (Open to ALL Knightwatch Members) - Page 2 095a8ec5-5ede-4059-9ce8-12d2e252c884
Core:

Shadow Wolf
Shadow Wolf
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 108
Job : Searching...
Humor : So you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try to kill each other like civilized people then?
Registration date : 2011-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Riccto May 6th 2013, 3:03 pm

Campeon sat on his duffle as he listens and glances around, occasionally he smiles and nods and waves at people as they come by to take cake. He is happy that some people have taken some of the cake, some others chose to refrain. Completely understandable, back before Campeon was Campeon his abuelo would've beat the ever living crap out of him, even if he came by sweets during camp...Oh the horror. But happily he ate. His eyes lit up and a slight smile appeared on his face at the mention of patrol, the chance of seeing what his fellow potential team mates may do. How exciting. A slightly larger smile may seen on his face at his point. He was putting some cake into his mouth as the man was the gun was approaching, he hands him the cake as asked, it was what was expected of him. What occurred next wasn’t expected. Despite the man having wings he thought the additional voice was just a ventriloquist routine just to stir up things up. If Campeon was in his position, it would seem like a fun prank, talking oddball gun with a penchant for cake to play the goofy for the wing man’s “Straight Man”. But Campeon’s eyes lit up and a grin appeared to form around the fork in his mouth as the gun ate a slice of cake. He nearly up and fell off of the duffle bag he was seated upon. He had to be a part of this. This will prove interesting. He sets down with his cake on top of the duffle bag before walking up to Ranger with a big smile on his face, that was all the answer he needed (Plus he said he would join earlier)

El Boriquen
Riccto

Number of posts : 61
Job : The Stronkest
Registration date : 2011-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top