The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Neuro  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Neuro  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Neuro  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Neuro  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Neuro  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Neuro  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Neuro  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Neuro  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Neuro  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Neuro  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Neuro  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Neuro  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Neuro  I_vote_lcapNeuro  I_voting_barNeuro  I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Neuro

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Neuro  Empty Neuro

Post by FantasyTropes April 11th 2013, 4:45 am

Neuro
"Life's nothing but a game. That's why I take Monopoly so seriously."

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Neuro
Title: Inventor, hero, and all around OK guy.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 170
Blood type: B

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality: Griffon first and foremost is a lighthearted individual. It really doesn't matter what the situation is, all that matters to Griffon is staying upbeat about things. This attitude, and his fondness for quips and jokes could have him come across as possibly annoying, or that he doesn't actually care about what he fights and strives for. Make no mistake though, Griffon wholeheartedly supports the cause of justice with every fiber in him. He just doesn't see why he shouldn't have a bit of fun along the way.

To him, life is a game. Not to be won, of course, because then it ends. Life is a game to be played, and he plays his part to the best of his ability, meaning the whole superhero code of protecting the innocent and fighting evil is the very core of his morale code. Every slip of resolve or error in judgement is a step backwards in the grand scheme of things, and Griffon considers himself a big-picture kind of guy. This means, for him, that some laws do have to be broken as they arise, but only if the obstruct the endgame. The law isn't perfect, but when it is its something to uphold.

Another large belief of his is formalities. Politeness is something Griffon prides himself on, and he'll extend social courtesies to pretty much anyone he engages in conversation with. He'll address the villain as 'sir', he'll offer a polite greeting to the damsel in distress, and he pardons himself from any crowds he draws, rather than pulling any sort of disappearing act. He prefers to think he's dashing, with this sort of behavior.

Like any man though, Griffon is not without flaws. He'll never admit he has any sort of overwhelming strength, being sort of humble to a fault. Although he attempts to maintain a solid, confidant appearance, he does tend to second guess himself in the decision making process. After he does make a decision, he undergoes sort of a flip flop, and adamantly sticks to his chosen course of action, but only once he's made it. A plan is a plan. Why make one and not see it through? The drawback to this, however, would be the blow to his improve skills. He can make up plans on the fly, but they're never quite as good as he'd be willing to admit.

History: Being born in a lab on the outskirts of New York State to scientist parents sure puts a strain on a childhood. Especially when said parents were working on an experimental generator that ran on a new form of energy designed to double electrical output of machinery. Regrettably, the parents were never quite charismatic enough to get enough funding, and their paychecks suffered. So much so, that some nights they had to bring their child to the lab because it was cheaper than leaving him with a daycare or babysitter.

It just so happened that on one of those nights, a storm hit rather unexpectedly, forcing the three to stay in the lab. While waiting it out, a nearby tree fell during the tempest, hitting a telephone pole and causing it to in turn fall on the building. Directly over the experimental generator, in fact. Fun fact: Live power wires don't mix very well with machines that double electric input. The resulting power surge quickly caused a large explosion, but the mother was quick enough to shield little toddler Griffon with herself, like only the mother would. The father survived because as luck would have it he was in the restroom, and when he came out he found his dead wife and miraculously surviving child.

After a period of undependable grief, the father did what a scientist did best and ran tests on his child, attempting to figure out if his son was okay. He quickly found out that was an understatement, seeing as how the explosion did affect the child. Rather than kill him though, the energy actually doubled the amount of bio-electricity the child naturally had. As Griffon grew up, this manifested in a mind akin to that of a prodigy, as well as reflexes and heightened senses. The father did his best to raise the child, and stressed the importance of Griffon having to keep his condition a secret. Like all fathers, he just wanted his son to have a good, normal childhood. Griffon did, until he was sixteen anyways.

When Griffon turned sixteen, he decided he was bored with school. It provided no challenge, and without any challenge, there was little point continuing. So, after talking it over with his dad, he dropped out and started a home-school program. When he turned 17, he decided that his condition could prove useful beyond the obvious, and he took up inventing as a hobby. He studied himself vigorously for the next two years on a borderline spiritual look at himself until he turned 19. Then, he took up inventing, deciding that he could make an impact in the field.

Indeed, using his intellectual prowess and his father's guidance, he patented and invented a safe, albeit lesser form of the generator for public use. Off this alone, he managed to start a small company that kept him secure for the next three years. Then, on his 22 birthday, tragedy struck again. Wanting a small celebration, he and his father went to the big city, opting to dine at a restaurant near the outskirts. As misfortune would have, as they entered a robber was trying to make his escape. In a frantic state, the criminal shot Griffon's father as he entered the building, and then ran past Griffon, still holding open the door for his dad.

This tragedy caused Griffon to withdraw from whatever attention he had gained from the public for the next two years, during which he again went on an introverted journey.During the absence, Griffon underwent a sullen form of his self-study, involving more intense experiments on himself in an attempt to train himself. He had the natural talent, even the super power. All he needed was the training. Two years later, on the dot, he emerged wanting not to avenge his father, but to prevent any person from suffering the same kind of loss. So, he took to the streets inspired by super heroics. The only difference is, he never bothered with the garish costume, opting for a formal look, with an intimidating twist. Something dashing, perhaps debonair, but still effective to capture a certain awe. And thus, Neuro took to the streets and outskirts of New York. Meanwhile, Griffon re-emerged and revived the small company he founded.

Of late, the company's rather impressive amount of success have seen it branch out past state borders and reach a semi-national level. Griffon, as still one of the sole lead members of the business, has put considerable effort into maintaining the company and has reasonable excuses to go up and down the west coast under the guise of business expenditure. Of course, this also gives an ample excuse for Neuro to follow along. If crime doesn't stay contained to New York, why should he?

The Powers

Power 1 - Nerve cell discharge: As a result of Griffon's overcharged nervous system, he can manifest the electricity through concentration as a burst of lightning he can send as a a projectile bolt. As a manifestation of the nervous system, these bolts don't leave any physical damage. Rather, they stimulate pain in other people's (or other creature's) nervous system. This pain rarely becomes fatal, but it smarts to the point where one may wonder why it doesn't leave a scar.

Power 2 - Deadened Nervous System: Recent years of self-experimentation have boosted Griffon's level of pain tolerence, granting him an enhanced level of durability.

Power 3 - Heightened Senses: As a result of having a powered-up nervous system, Griffon's five senses are more aware than the average person.

Power 4 - Overcharged Nervous System: All that spare electricity running through Griffon has to put itself to some use, right? Thanks to an overabundance of it, his reflexes (read: fighting skill) are noticeably better than the average person. It also greatly helps Griffon intellectually, making him something of a prodigy.

Grid
Intelligence: 7
Occult: --
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Durability: 5
Ability: 4 (nervous discharge)
Ability: 1 (heightened senses)
Fighting Skills: 5
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 3

FantasyTropes
FantasyTropes

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Neuro  Empty Re: Neuro

Post by Brorschach April 13th 2013, 4:03 am

I will approve this, despite my preference for parcheesi.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum