The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Willy the Whale
The Lord and the Lady's Lad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Lord and the Lady's Lad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
The Lord and the Lady's Lad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:08 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
The Lord and the Lady's Lad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Lord and the Lady's Lad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Lord and the Lady's Lad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Lord and the Lady's Lad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Lord and the Lady's Lad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Lord and the Lady's Lad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Lord and the Lady's Lad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
The Lord and the Lady's Lad  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Lord and the Lady's Lad

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lord and the Lady's Lad  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lord and the Lady's Lad

Post by CainVulsore June 24th 2013, 1:28 pm

The scene that showed out in front of Cain was breath taking, he simply adored the scene that he witnessed firsthand. The evil laugh, the cackle and sociopathic smile, Isak had it all, who knew the little apprentice could go so far with one little push? Cain wasn’t too sure of just where it came from but he knew he liked it and that Isak was never going to get to live this down. Oh no, Cain expected more of this wanted more of it, needed more of it. Elena’s little bitch was going to become one hell of a psychopathic killer and Cain was going to be the one to send him in that direction. Hell the boy was already heading down the right…or would it be wrong, direction.

Clapping his hands together Cain slowly walked towards Isak with a grin on his face. “Who did it? Why you did my dear boy! You roasted this mother fucker alive, and boy was it quite the show.” Cain said slapping Isak on the back before having the shadows in the room rise up and kill every last witness that was in the room except one frightened little lady. She would be the only one to survive this escapade; she’d tell the world what she saw. She would be the one that started the story of the boy who controls hell fire, the ‘child’ prodigy tutored by none other than the Lord of Shadows. Tales would soon start to spread of his accomplishment here and more than likely they would be blown way out of proportion because of the fright displayed on the little ‘old’ lady’s face. Just as Cain wanted it to.

“Come along now Isak, we have much more fun to do, things to see places to be, people to kill. Your night on the town is just getting started. Wouldn’t want all this excitement to be the climax of the night would you?” The Lord of Shadows spoke these words with a grin as he turned towards the nearest wall punching a hole in it and walking out the back, stopping momentarily to make sure that Isak wasn’t too far behind. The New York, London, and New Orleans Vampire had a certain pep in his step as he left the bank with Elena’s apprentice following behind the Bank was merely their first stop of many that night, the two of them had the entire city to plunder and take down tonight. Cain certainly couldn’t let that go to waist…

CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

The Lord and the Lady's Lad  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lord and the Lady's Lad

Post by Isak Zielinski-White July 1st 2013, 10:22 pm

Isak came to the fact that he, or something in him, did the work. Cain seemed delighted by the events but Isak was more shaken than anything else. He wasn't the one who killed that man, but in a way it was him because it was his body who moved. It was, truly, a terrifying thing to think about. He would need time to ponder about all that because right now he wanted to get out of the building because his stomach going well. He followed hastily Cain throught a wall and threw up right outside, and got back to following the Lord as he looked back at the boy. Isak didn't knew if he'd be able to go all night long with Cain but he didn't want to say no. And so, the lady's lad had to tag along with the Lord in the night, willing to have as few casualties as possible. And also, hoped Isak, that what was inside of him would not come out anytime soon.

THE END

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Isak
The Lord and the Lady's Lad  - Page 2 Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top