The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Lord Magtok I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Lord Magtok I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Lord Magtok I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Lord Magtok I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Lord Magtok I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Lord Magtok I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Lord Magtok I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Lord Magtok I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Lord Magtok I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Lord Magtok I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Lord Magtok I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Lord Magtok I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lord Magtok

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lord Magtok Empty Lord Magtok

Post by Tom Godlark February 21st 2010, 4:29 pm

Villain Name: (Lord) Magtok
Titles: The Tin Man, Maggy, Maggot, Maggums, and occasionally Magnolia. The cyborg loathes each and every one of these nicknames, as you might've guessed.
Alignment: Villain
Race: Caucasian American
Hair: None
Eyes: Brown, Red
Height: Varies from time to time. Typically on the short side, but known to elevate himself if he feels it'll look more intimidating.
Weight: 120, composed mostly of light alloys

Costume Description/Image: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

As you can see, the avatar artists from the other RP forum I frequent are quite generous.
Aaaanyways, Magtok is a cyborg, a man with half his body composed of prosthetics. He uses a purple set of hooded robes as his costume, possesses a self-inflicted scar over one eye, and had the other replaced with an infrared prosthetic. More often than not, due to the design of the robes and the electromagnetic device built into his spine, Magtok decides legs aren't really necessary, and simply hovers around without them.

Personality: Magtok is an eccentric genius, a sociopath, a coward, and a clown. He'll happily dress up like a 30s-era gangster and rob banks with a modified laser-blasting Tommy gun, shamelessly beg a hero for mercy and then stab them in the throat, confidently stride into a lab to steal valuable cloning research whilst followed by marching band of Magbots armed with plasma-firing trumpets and trombone rifles, and pathetically run away screaming at the top of his lungs if he's clearly outmatched. While he doesn't care much for others, he won't kill unless he feels it's necessary, a matter of revenge, or if it'd look really cool. A long history of abuse has left him with a compulsion to try to be respected and adored by everyone, whilst simultaneously causing him to push people away and isolate himself from any sort of emotional attachments.

History: While little is known of the cyborg's history, records of conversations with several therapists, former hostages, and the occasional goon hired for his "projects" paint an interesting picture. Magtok alledges that when he was born, a black cat fell on his internet-literate mother, prompting her to shout "OMG, KAT!", just as she was being asked to provide a name for her newborn child, which led to being ostracized and teased as a child until he snapped, made an anagram of his old name, and turned to villainy.

Several other accounts make mention of an alcoholic ex-cop father and a prostitute mother who'd frequently get into arguments over which of them was the worse stereotypical angsty backstory parent. Another tale suggests that he was a secret government research project that escaped and destroyed the secret base he was born in like in countless other stereotypical lab experiment backstories, but the general lack of government agents out to get him, shortage of hookers or ex-cops who can pass a paternity test, and the fact that no records exist of a child being named OMG KAT suggest each and every one of his backstory claims are silly lies to cover up whatever uncomfortable truths he doesn't want people to know about.

Powers: Magtok has nothing in the way of superpowers, depending entirely on his own technology and gadgets to survive. This isn't that much of a weakness though, as he's got a rather strange and useful assortment of tech that he's constantly working to improve. He typically keeps at least one or two laser or bullet side-arms with him at all times, but he prefers to have someone else (Namely, a trusty Magbot squadron) around to do the shooting. Poison darts designed to fire from his palms, a useful ploy designed to help him pretend to surrender. Supposedly, a "SuperCancer" weapon design is in the works, to be completed when he has the resources and time needed, but that may've been a lie perpetuated by others to encourage cancer research funding.

Oh, and he also has a lovely singing voice. You should hear it sometime.

PowerGrid:

Int: 6
Str: 2
Spe: 2
Dur: 5
En Proj: 0
Fighting Skills:4
Wealth: 1

Roleplay Sample:

With a malicious grin on his face, Magtok takes the hypnotized heroine by the hand, and gracefully floats up into the air above the terrified populace. With a flourish, he points to the band behind him with his holly-covered baton. The Annual Xmas Magbot Marching Band begin to play a jolly Christmas tune, as the cyborg sings slightly different lyrics, using an amplifier built into his throat to elevate his volume just enough to be heard over the exploding streets and screams for mercy.

"Bullets ring, are you listening?
In the lane, the blood is glistening
A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight.
Walking in a winter slaughterland!

Gone away are the heroes,
Here to stay are the weirdoes
We sing a love song,
As we go along,
Walking in a winter slaughterland!

In the slums we’ll find a homeless man,
Living on the streets and feeling down
He'll say: Spare some change?
We'll say: No man,
And then we’ll move away
and walk around.

Later on, we'll conspire,
As we dream by the fires
To face unafraid,
The plans that we've made,
Walking in a winter slaughterland!"

As the two begin, Magtok presses a button concealed on his candy cane baton, exploding a series of bombs set up earlier that day, which cause a number of homes to burst into flame, spelling out "HOHOHO" from above.
Tom Godlark
Tom Godlark

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-02-21

Back to top Go down

Lord Magtok Empty Re: Lord Magtok

Post by keil7777777 February 21st 2010, 4:39 pm

lmao, love the app. He seems like a pretty fun villain. I think he'll get along with Meteo's crazy side just fine. I laughed at the OMG, KAT thing too. All in all, seems pretty good. Cant wait to see him in action. We dont have too many techies on here!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The_soapmaker February 24th 2010, 3:51 am

He's got a great singing voice, I see no reason not to approve him. Smile
The_soapmaker
The_soapmaker
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 568
Humor : Puns, lots of em.
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 6th 2010, 1:00 am

Approved.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow June 14th 2011, 8:35 am

Trashed.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],
and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][color=black].[/color
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie December 23rd 2011, 12:53 am

Moved again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down