The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Warden
How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» The Most Dangerous Game
How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_voting_barHow we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapHow we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_voting_barHow we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 Empty Re: How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus)

Post by Jordan Reynolds February 26th 2013, 8:44 pm

He found his large show of force somehow easily out done by that strange power exhibited by the blonde wingless female, and that angered him more than one could realize. She then followed with a counter attack, something that had started with a wave of ice and turned into many shards of ice cutting across his once though impenetrable hide. Blood ran down his skin, and some into his eyes, lips curling into a savage snarl as pure white teeth flashed through them for a second. His canines were sharp, as if they were meant for tearing through meat and could even rip through steel. ”That bitch will pay for damaging me like this.” He muttered fiercely, fists tightening into balls as muscles coiled underneath.

Next she formed a large attack composed of the ice, one that looked as if it were aimed to finish him off with one blow. It was large but nothing that he could not take, there was nothing that the flying brute could not stop if he put his mind to it. The attack came at it and he was already ready for it before it was half way to him. Eadochas took a defensive position, hands shooting forward as they gripped the front of the attack while trying to keep the sharp end from jabbing into his body. While he was a durable man, this attack he could tell would run him through if he let it.

The pressure behind the attack began to push the winged back a good few feet, his teeth grinding together as his muscles worked overtime to stop this gigantic attack. Even with the power that this woman had at her disposal, he still had more than her. With the attack now stopped, Eadochas lifted the large ice construct over his head in triumph.”Are you finished, or must I continue to show you how futile your efforts are?” There was something about those mirrors that seemed off to him, though whatever they are; he would destroy everything around him, even if it were just more of her constructs.

Brandishing the large icicle that was once meant to kill him, the powerful make swung it like a bat. It was aimed to both maim the blonde as well as smash through anything in the way, including any mirrors that it struck.

Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1031
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus) - Page 2 Empty Re: How we live.(Wally, Patriot, Orange and possibly Vexus)

Post by Genevieve Montreal February 28th 2013, 12:35 am

Gena gave a smirk as she saw that he tiny ice shards were doing some damage at the least. However she could tell that the iritating buzzing about of her ice was not in the slightest amusing him. He came off as the overly confident type, someone who believe that they could not beaten by someone of her level. Too proud of an individual to admit he could be out done by a female.
To her slight surprise, the man caught her large icicle attack. He did put a lot of effort behind stopping it, but it was impressive that he was able to stop it completely. What he did next frightened her further, he lifted her massive construct over his head and confidently asked if she would continue with her so called 'futile' efforts. The strength of the man seemed not to have limits as he proceeded to use her own attack against her. Swinging the icicle like a bat, it tore through one of the ice mirrors she had created sending shattered pieces all over the dome, some landing and sliding at the feet of her opponent.
As the attack sped at her, coming in at her right, she remained motionless. It appeared as if his attack was going to make contact, yet once the the ice 'bat' came within mere inches of Genevieve it shattered into hundreds of shards of ice that simply flowed past her not giving her even the slightest scratch
"I mean, it is the thought that counts anyways, right?." Gena said with a smart tone. This man may not have had the largest I.Q. on the planet to try and attack someone who manipulates ice with ice. And not just any ice, ice that she had created. She took into account the last time that he had broken from her ice, but that was only a few pillars to try and inhibit his movements. He may be more immobile if there was more ice.
Genevieve thrust her arm forward and mentally instructed the hundreds of shards from the icicle to begin swarming around him yet again. She only used this as a distraction as she melted into the ice mirror that was behind her. A couple of the shards of the ice mirror by this man's feet that had shattered earlier moved and fused together to make a larger surface. From the reflective ice her hand came forward and grabbed firmly onto his ankle and almost instantly incased him in a solid block of ice that extended to the top of the dome. Her hand sunk back into the shard of ice and she stepped out of the ice mirror she had entered.
She let out a deep breath and crossed her arms again and waited to see what would happen next. All the while spikes began to form all along the inside of the dome. However powerful Genevieve felt that she was, she did not believe that her prison would be able to hold him for very long.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
INT: 5FS: 3
OCC: ---FLT: 2
STR: 2MAG: 0
SPD: 2POT: 0
DUR: 2SPL: 0
ABI: 8/4$$$: 3
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2011-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus February 28th 2013, 9:30 pm

The man who had been playing sniper and targeting all of them had been taken out temporarily. For how long he had no clue. He got distracted again. This time by the two rogue metas. They were now both free of the cages they had just been trapped by. The spiky one had broken his four armed friend free. His strength had proved too much for those traps. Four arms on the other hand was now recuperating some. Though still missing an arm he was no longer bleeding and seemed to be getting back to decent condition. Still, it was not the best of ideas for them to continue along their current path. They would just be risking further harm at this rate. Forcewave could recognize this with ease. He tried to point this out to them. Would it work? Who knows. "You should stop fighting. You're already hurt enough as is." He said directly to the now three armed one. This statement did not make them consider the option. Instead it offended them.

Spiky displayed his great strength by smashing the ground and causing a shockwave to move towards him. Forcewave stepped aside as it progressed and eventually crashed into the outer wall of the ice dome, damaging it further. He then charged towards Forcewave himself. Forcewave generated power to block his charge. The amount of power he was using was not having much effect on stopping the charging. The rogue meta continued to move forward towards him. He shot forth another blast to increase the power behind that construct of energy he had going and this time overpowered the charging meta and sent him backwards and to the ground again. Now he knew how much to use against him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds February 28th 2013, 10:06 pm

The large weapon of ice shattered within his hands, the immense weight of it lightening as his hands crushed the small amount of ice that had not been freed from his grasp. Eadochas cursed under his breath in his own language, a language that sounded similar to Gallic. This woman was far stronger than he initially though but that did not mean that she had defeated him yet, he had fought stronger than this before. ”How dare you mock me you wingless worm.” he growled in his native tongue, a language most likely unknown to the young, blonde hero opposing him. Perhaps he could release his wings and end this farce in one motion; dashing her brains against the concrete.

He was not expecting the hand to appear from one of the shattered pieces of ice, nor was he expecting the sudden full body freezing. A sudden cold went over his body, and without thinking he took in a deep breath; holding it, though that alone was not hard for someone with his physiology. Would he succumb to hypothermia within this cold prison? It wasn't likely that he would, considering that this prison could be broken out of with the correct amount of force applied in the attempt. Perhaps he was not known for his strategic thinking but in the end as long as he won, the strategy didn't really matter.. So with all of the power that he could summon, Eadochas began his attempt in breaking the ice prison.

At the start it felt as if he were getting nowhere with his attempts. The ice was far denser than what he had broken and his injuries were beginning to sting from the strain, the effort now sending sharp jabs across his skin like pinpricks. This only prompted him to put more force into the effort until he could feel the ice begin to shift, cracks forming along the dome trapping him. These cracks continued to spiderweb along the construct until he could feel it begin to loosen, the ice shifting more noticeably. Eventually the ice prison began to fracture to the point that the out layer began to fall away and this process continued until he was free once again, though noticeably cooler.

Rage began to build up within the powerful male, but if he let himself get out of control more than now, there would be consequences. He wiped a small bit of blood from his left eye, now focusing on Gena as he tried to think of something to counter the dangerous blonde.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Montreal March 3rd 2013, 1:16 am

Gena gave a little smirk as he saw her opponent break from the prison she had created around him. He seemed really angry now, and now would be as good as time as ever to keep him at a distance. She flicked her index finder at the now free man and sent one of the spikes that had been created speeding towards him. It came from behind her and zoomed past his head and sunk back into the ice behind him. She had intentionally missed hopefully to help explain what was to be happening next.
Genevieve crossed her arms and tilted her head and sent another three spikes speeding towards him, these three landed right as his feet and simply remained there.
"Alright! Here we go!!"" She then thrust both her arms forward and all the spikes from every part of the dome came speeding at him from all different angles. None of them aimed to impale him, but only to cut deep. However if he dodged the wrong way she would do her best to avoid anything vital. The spikes that impacted with the walls of the ice dome were absorbed back into the ice and recycled, the ones that hit the ground remained stuck where they were for the time being and were replaced from the dome so that there was a constant number of spikes.
Her eyes narrowed as she increased her focus on this attack since she was controlling each of the individual spikes' trajectory to make sure that they would not cause any more harm then a stab wound. This man did not seem to have the purest intentions but killing him right now would not be the answer right now.
As her attack continued she thought that if she could get in a direct hit from one of her more powerful attacks then she just might be able to end it without anyone else getting hurt. Gena took a breath in an exhaled, a bead of sweat rolled down the side of her face as the out lines of rectangles began to appear in a pattern all around the inside of the dome. This man was indeed a strong opponent and the fact that she was able to make it this far without a scratch must have been luck. She prayed that her luck would continue until she finished preparing her final move.

Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 4th 2013, 11:33 pm

The ongoing battle within the dome of solid ice sounded like things in there were getting fierce. The havoc certainly seemed greater in there than out here. Just outside the dome Forcewave was doing a fair job handling all those he was being forced to deal with. The sniper had been defeated and the two rogue metas were proving to be simply unable to put up much of a fight against him. A momentary pause from the combat happened during which Forcewave checked around to make sure that sniper had been taken care of for now at least. It seems that was the case. He could see what little remained of the weapon from here but no sign of the one who wielded it. The two rogues got back up and were ready to attack again when all three heard the same sound. The clicking a shotgun barrels. The two men from earlier had finally taken some action it appears to be. Their weapons were now pointed at the three of them, swaying back and forth between the possible targets as they tried to determine just who exactly they should even aim at, let alone fire at.

"All three of you better surrender now before we open fire." One of them told them all, his gun in particular seemed to be aiming towards Forcewave himself more often than the other two. "Metahumans aren't allowed to roam around doing whatever they please anymore." He spoke as the spiky metahuman grinned evilly. Something that went completely unnoticed by Forcewave for his attention was caught by the two gunmen. So of course he was not fully prepared for what came next. Another shockwave was unleashed upon them all. This one through the air. The two gunmen were knocked to the ground, their weapons sent flying out of their arms and away from them. Forcewave barely had time to react enough to even put up a minor block. He was knocked to the ground as the spiked one then came charging at him again. Forcewave saw him coming and blasted him backwards. As he was doing so the extra armed one had grabbed one of the shotguns and aiming it at him. A shot was fired but just missed as he rolled over out of the way and formed a powerful barrier of energy around himself to hopefully protect him from further attacks.
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 5th 2013, 4:46 pm

This girls mastery over the element of ice continued to be an annoyance, each attack only driving him further into anger. He had never been harmed like this, yet she continued to do so without any visible effort. It was time that he ended this farce, but first he would have to escape this dome that kept him within her seemingly inescapable grasp. Each stab of the ice coursed through his body, puncturing his supposingly indestructible skin as if it were nothing, another new sensation. Eadochas was in pain, and that was something he would not tolerate. The blood of the greatest warriors flowed through his veins and she would feel his wrath soon enough, all of the pathetic wingless of the this world would.

He could count it lucky that his wings had yet to be damaged, considering that those were something that he just couldn't afford to allow to be harmed. Gripping one of the shards of ice imbedded within his stomach, Eadochas removed it, a gout of blood following it as he hurled the piece to the ground. Without allowing a single moment to pass, he run at full speed towards the wall of the dome, going past what some thought was humanly possible, the ice biting into his body as he moved even faster. In a matter of moments he found himself colliding with the hard wall of ice, yet a large crack formed and ran up the powerful barrier.

With another strike, this time from his fist, the section of the dome came tumbling down with enough time for him to run through the opening now made. Now he found himself outside of the dangerous dome. However he was in another seemingly complicated scenario, which came in the form of wingless firing their pathetic weapons off. So it seemed that the strange wingless were still fighting among themselves, the one whom he had mangled firing at another that harnessed a strange energy. What happened next though was unexpected, but not a pleasant surprise. 'Eadochas! Why are you out playing around with these wingless?” The female voice called through the chaos.

In an instant a white winged girl landed next to the bleeding brute, almost like an angel adjacent to a demon. ”Mistress I..” He began, though stopped when she made a single motion with her right hand.

”Its sad how much you've allowed them to damage you, I thought you were the best.” The young female slammed her spear into the ground, a crystalline weapon that looked nowhere as deadly as it was. ”No matter, i've seen what damage you three have been causing upon the magic box. I never knew the wingless of this world were this powerful, but I suppose i've been proven wrong. Very interesting indeed.”
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Montreal March 5th 2013, 6:54 pm

Genevieve ceased with the onslaught of her ice spikes, one had stabbed into him pretty deeply which she was about to apologize for. Though before she could he ripped it out of his stomach followed by a splash of blood. She was surprised at how much damage she was able to deal to this man given the amount of effort she had exerted. Then in a blink of an eye he was running full speed at the wall of her dome and slammed into it at full force causing a massive crack to appear in it. She knew that she would be more at a disadvantage if he got out side of the dome so she tried her best to repair the dome but he slammed himself into it yet again and broke through completely. Genevieve cursed under her breath and figured she would need to do something about this immediately.
She took a step backwards into the ice mirror that was behind her and appeared on the ice mirror outside of her dome a few hundred feet away from her opponent. Gena walked out of her mirror and began in a powerful stride towards him taking into account the woman who had appeared next to him. She carried a spear and had heavenly white wings sprouting from her back. Whoever she was she did appear powerful so caution would need to be taken with this one.
Genevieve's heels clicked against the ground as she neared her opponent.
"I have not quite finished yet..." she said in a stern tone. Followed she snapped her fingers and the dome behind her shattered into thousands of sparkling shards of ice that swirling in a sparking cloud behind her. When she reached roughly one hundred feet away from her opponent one of her mirrors materialized in front of her which she stepped into causing her image to appear on it. The sparkling cloud of ice mirrors followed as they swirled around the three of them seeming that it would simply recreate the dome, however as the shards settled they began to take the shape of her ice mirrors. 21 In total, 12 at ground level, eight above that and one at the very top. Genevieve appeared on all of the mirrors each image holding a different weapon from kunai to long swords, though only one of the mirrors contained the real Gena.
"I do not care where you have come from, or how proud, powerful, and great your people are. You have hurt my people and that is something I do not stand for here on this planet. I ask you now to surrender... Resist and the actions following shall no longer be as kind as they have been previously..."
The blond girl's voice boomed inside of the new dome as it sounded like every last image of her was giving the same speech. There would be no way to tell which was real at this point. Ms. Montreal was serious and would no longer allow herself to be taken lightly, even if the new visitor frowns upon her existence.

Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 6th 2013, 9:47 pm

Forcewave was forced to dodge or block several more shots fired by the shotgun being held by the extra armed metahuman. He could see the danger at present easily. Even with his abilities a shotgun blast was still what it normally is. Bullets flying through the air at incredible speeds capable of piercing right through human flesh. Something as far as he knew he still had just like anybody else. It just was not worth taking the chance to find out if it was otherwise. After a few shots failed to reach him the rogue fired again only for the shotgun to merely click for it had run out of ammo. "DAMMIT." he shouted as he tossed the gun aside and went about looking for where the other one had landed. It was located about ten feet from where Forcewave currently stood. The extra saw this and grimaced disappointingly about it. He had already lost an arm and just as he gained a deadly method of attack is came to no longer work for him. This was just not a pleasant day for him at all. It was then that he looked at one of the now unconscious men lying on the ground before him and realized that he had spare ammo packs on him. He lunged forward and grabbed at the ammo but it would prove to be of no avail. As he was doing so Forcewave targeted the shotgun and destroyed it. Extra arms bared his teeth in anger upon seeing this. At the very least his one ally was getting back to his feet.

Forcewave was ready to finally subdue these two. He had seen enough to know that he was more than capable of doing so. It would not even require his full power to do so. In fact the ice dome may have been harder to break out of than this. Speaking of breaking out of the ice dome the other man who just minutes previously had mangled the arms of the four armed one had now just broken out looking worse for wear. It seemed he had been on the receiving end of all the turmoil that he had heard happening within it. As he strolled forward a woman with massive feathered wings landed next to him and greeted him without enthusiasm. Forcewave wondered whether she was an ally or an enemy to both himself and others as he listened to what she said. Those two definitely knew each other well. The young woman emerged from her own dome and seemed to be thinking of this newcomer as a dangerous individual as she strode forward looking ready for battle. Forcewave quickly glanced around at everybody before addressing them all as he heard a familiar noise far off in the distance. 'This won't continue on for very long. I'm not going to allow any further damage to this place by any of you. I'll end this if need be so you better be careful what you do next." he said to all of them but not very much so towards the ice user since he did not find her as much of an enemy to him for whatever reason.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 6th 2013, 10:13 pm

”So you insist on picking a fight? I thought the wingless had some form of manners, but I suppose I can also attribute it to my generals lack of manners.” Kiara knew that picking a fight with the wingless would prove disastrous for her as well as Eadochas, her powers were dangerous. In times like this she would employ a more shrew tactic, diplomacy, to get what she wanted. The arrival of the other wingless drew her attention, something about him radiating power that she would not want to trifle with.

Eadochas knew that his mistress had this handled for the most part. Her strength was not as great as his physically, but he was sure that it outstripped the other wingless that they now faced. It was also her keen intellect and knowledge of what the wingless called magic that made her deadly, a being that was not to be underestimated. She was greater than even him, a fact that had been proven multiple times in sparring sessions between the two, her skill far superior to his brute strength. ”I do not wish to engage in any further conflict, but I must ask that these mirrors be placed down.” Her spear seemed to shrink into nothing, as if it were not even there to begin with.

”Mistress, why are you bowing to these wingless.” He demanded, mostly confused at her choice. The shorter winged being raised a black eyebrow, a silent annoyance forming within her serene eyes. He quickly averted his gaze to the ground, knowing that there was no arguing with her. This was well out of his hands now.

”I'm sure that we can resolve this without further violence and without further bloodshed.” Hers was a voice that exuded charisma, one that many successful politicians would hope to have. She did not have the outward arrogance that her servant had, but it was there deep within her, underneath all of the niceness.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Montreal March 10th 2013, 10:16 am

Gena did take into consideration what the other man had said to her about ending the battle, though she was very confident that she could finish it herself. The winged woman talked to her about her apparent lack of manners and then proceeded to ask her to stand down. Genevieve was rather confused on why she asked her of this. Her first thought was that she had arrived on the man's command for reinforcements. She could tell that he did not agree with her decision not to fight any longer. And again with the wingless, not a clue what it meant but she could probably assume it was an insult to people who were not part of their warrior race, or whatever...
Genevieve remained motionless for a moment, all the eyes on the mirrors glaring at the two of them. She did stand down. The ice weapons faded away and the mirrors began to dissipate back into sparkling shards of ice that blew away with the wind. Once mirror remained with Gena's image on it, she crossed her arms and gave a powerful look to the man and woman standing before her.
"I do agree, madam. Whoever you may be and wherever you may have come from, I do appreciate your civil sense of reasoning..."
She seemed honest, that she truly did wish to resolve this without anymore violence. However she must have come from the same place that her 'friend' had. If they were anything alike she was positive that the winged woman should not and cannot be trusted. Genevieve remained in her mirror for that reason. Looking around it was truly her last mirror, so there was no where for her to jump to. If the woman went back on her offer of peace and attacked Genevieve would need to be quick on her feet in order to properly retreat back to formulate a new plan of attack.

Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 12th 2013, 11:10 pm

The attempt made by Forcewave to make the others put an end to this fight seemed to be slowly working. He was not the most intimidating of people by a long shot. Even he would admit to that. It was mainly through his powers that he was making the statement. That and the fact that the battle had worn them down enough to make them consider doing such a thing. The one man sure did look that way. As did the two who started all of this. The one young woman looked to still be in pretty good condition and as for the winged woman who had just arrived. Well it was pretty much guaranteed that she was alright. What she mean't by the term wingless was something Forcewave was pondering. She seemed to be referring to them and by that everyone else but the one man whom she seemed to know in general. Perhaps he too had wings and was merely hiding them at this point in time. Still not clear just what it referred to overall though. Were they simply metahumans with a similar mutation who share the feeling of superiority over both normal people and even other metahumans? Or perhaps something else entirely. Maybe they were from another world or of a different species altogether. Whatever it could be was not a priority to find out. Yet, he possessed a strong desire to do so. The opportunity was indeed presenting itself forth. The winged woman said to them all that she sought no further conflict between them.

Conflict however would occur. Those two rogue metas just weren't through with their aggression towards anyone around them. The large spiky one was now charging directly at the winged woman as the extra armed one made a mad dash for the other shotgun that was lying on the ground. Forcewave turned around and attempted to intercept the extra armed one considering the thought of him getting ahold of the other shotgun to be more dangerous than the other one. He reached him right as he grabbed the shotgun and grabbed at his remaining arms in hopes of disarming him. Even though he still had one extra they were in such bad condition from the previous beating that it hard for him to fend off Forcewave's attempt to remove the shotgun from his grasp. After a few seconds he was able to force him to drop the gun and then quickly struck him in the face and knock him to the ground. As for the spiky one he drew closer to the winged woman with his fists as sharp spikes and swung at her violently.
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds March 18th 2013, 5:25 pm

The spiked man would have no time to complete his attack upon Kiara, finding the spear pointed at his face in nearly an instant, faster than he could hope to follow but slow enough for meta humans with the skill to follow it. The next second, there was a bright flash of light, as a beam of energy cleanly destroyed the strange beings head without a trace, the blood spurting messily as the body rolled on the ground for a good few feet. ”Problem solved.” She said simply stamping the butt of the spear hard against the ground, looking upon the now dead meta human with contempt, as a hunter would look upon an unfavorable kill.

”Now that we have such annoying things dealt with, I think we should make our leave. I don't want the blue ones becoming even more of a nuisance when they arrive.” She was of course referring to the police. Eadochas looked to his mistress, and to the now dead metahuman. He was powerful, but this woman was truly a force to be reckoned with, a goddess within a mortal form. Perhaps her being here when the battle with the blonde one happened would have made it go differently, but he was not one for wishful thinking.

”I don't see why you're hiding your wings though, they are nothing to be ashamed of.” Kiara stated towards Eadochas, who would have blushed has they not been in the presence of wingless. Without saying a thing he removed his jacket, and let the thick black wings unfurl from the shirt, large regal things that seemed to enjoy their freedom.
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Montreal March 19th 2013, 1:25 am

Genevieve watched casually as the man with the spikes gave a futile attempt to hurt the winged woman. He was effortlessly struck down by her, which was expected. Whoever she was she gave off a very powerful aura. However as she continued she did not seem to have any intentions of causing any further harm to anyone, wishing to retreat until the 'Blue Ones' arrive. Gena could only guess she meant the local police force as they were the only ones that she figured would wear blue on a regular basis. Whoever these two were they were not of the world. Gena wondered how they even got here in the first place, but that was an investigation to be conducted at a later date.
Ms. Montreal raised an eyebrow when the lady mentioned him hiding his wings and that it was not a thing to be ashamed of. Earlier she had heard something about the 'wingless' so she could deduce that wherever they came from having wings must have been a sign of superiority or nobility. The man she had been in combat with moments ago removed his jacket and allowed his wings to unfold freely. They were honestly beautiful and she was curious as to why he kept them hidden during their fight. But It was now time for Gena to make her exit.
Genevieve slowly began to step forward out of the mirror and following her were a set of bright, shiny wings composed of ice. The ice mirror behind her formed into the wings. She just created them to see what their reaction would be, also to make a flashy exit. After she completely exited the ice mirror, and the mirror had completely dissolved into her 'wings' she began to hoover just above the ground.
"I am very glad we could come to an understanding this time around... Thank you" And with a couple power flaps of her ice wings she was up the air soaring away from the scene.
In all honestly Gena wouldn't be able to make wings and fly with them, she was simply pulling her body with the ice and moving the wings up and down to give it the illusion that she was actually using the wings to fly. Maybe there was something to this whole wingless thing and maybe she would have gained a little bit more respect for herself. Gena had no doubt proved herself in combat today. No lives were lost, and most importantly her hair had not been ruined.
(Exit Topic)

Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal
Genevieve Montreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus March 21st 2013, 2:29 pm

The multiple armed meta was roughed up pretty badly but otherwise still okay. As for his friend it was a completely different story. He had charged at the woman with the white wings only to be stopped dead in his tracks. His head was completely blown off his shoulders. He fell to the ground dead as can be. The multiple armed saw this and panicked. He got up and took off running away in the direction that the sirens of the police cars were coming from. His own distress did not seem to be picking up on this fact.

Forcewave saw this and cringed a bit as blood splattered out from his neck area and some a of it got on him. These two that called others wingless were for sure an interesting sort. Despite having just killed that one guy they seemed to prefer peace instead of fighting. Well, at least the one woman did. What they mean't by wingless was becoming less and less of a mystery as the one man removed his jacket to reveal a pair of black wings. These two, for whatever reason just did not seem like they could possible be from around here. Wherever they were from having wings was definitely a major deal to them.

He could hear the sirens approaching and turned around to see if they were about to arrive. Time was definitely running short before those who knows how many cop cars showed up and things just got out of hand. Forcewave did not want to have to fight with police officers on this day. Or any other really. It was just not something he wanted to do. He turned back around to them and saw the ice user flying away with her own pair of wings made out of said ice. It was quite the spectacle she was trying to put on to impress the two winged ones. Whether or not it would impress or anger them was another question entirely. "If you don't want to have to deal with those blue ones as you call them the leaving would probably be a good idea." he told them. For whatever reason he did not want to force them to deal with this confusing age of treating all those genetically different as evils.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top