The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Sonny Drake - Agent Orange I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sonny Drake - Agent Orange I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Sonny Drake - Agent Orange I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Sonny Drake - Agent Orange I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Sonny Drake - Agent Orange I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Sonny Drake - Agent Orange I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Sonny Drake - Agent Orange I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Sonny Drake - Agent Orange I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Sonny Drake - Agent Orange I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Sonny Drake - Agent Orange I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Sonny Drake - Agent Orange I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Sonny Drake - Agent Orange I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Sonny Drake - Agent Orange I_vote_lcapSonny Drake - Agent Orange I_voting_barSonny Drake - Agent Orange I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Sonny Drake - Agent Orange I_vote_lcapSonny Drake - Agent Orange I_voting_barSonny Drake - Agent Orange I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sonny Drake - Agent Orange

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonny Drake - Agent Orange Empty Sonny Drake - Agent Orange

Post by Dragoon July 31st 2012, 11:50 am

Super Renegade Name: Agent Orange
Title: Sunny D, Silent but Flashy
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Caucasian Superhuman
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Hazel
Height: 5'6
Weight: 140 lbs

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: Sonny is a very immature and playful young man at heart. He loves to joke around and have fun whenever possible. He had made a resolution to have enough fun for 2 people, to carry on the memory of his older brother.

Sonny feels as though his brother lives on within him, and sometimes acts just like him. He is able to become very serious when needed. This part of him is willing to make sacrifices to further his own goals. He sometimes clashes with himself, fighting over what is right and what shouldn't be done.

Sonny is dedicated to bettering himself. "Be better than the you of yesterday, every day." His sheer willpower is enough to keep him going every time he feels like he is going to collapse. It's not the strength of an individual that wins fights, but their will to go on.

Sonny has a strong sense of justice, although sometimes he might take it to an extreme. He is willing to kill a person who has committed themselves to evil. The possibility that they might come back to kill more people would haunt him. Even then he mainly wants to preserve life however he can. Despite this, he has taken on a new mission to become an assassin for good, wanting to kill all the crime lords that he can. 

History: Sonny grew up without much leisure or luxury. He developed his powers from a young age and was hardly secretive about some of them. Every chance he got to show off was a chance taken. He liked having everyone's attention, especially the girls. Oscar was always disappointed that he did this.

Sonny soon discovered he was more than just more athletic than everyone else. One day a bunch of kids decided to put the show off in his place, and they knew that Sonny had never fought a day in his life. The fight seemed to go his way with ease though. He was able to copy everything he had seen from a martial arts movie he watched with his brother.

Sonny's older brother always seemed to be his father figure. Their father was involved in an accident that killed their mother and left their father with a mental handicap. It was a surprise he was even allowed to keep the children. So instead of being a superpowered show off and enjoying being young, Oscar went off to find work to support his brother and now child father. Sonny didn't show it much, but he always appreciated Oscar more than anything.

Life was tolerable for a while. That was at least until Sonny turned 17. It wasn't but two weeks after his birthday that he found his reason to be a hero. Walking home from the grocery store with his brother, they got a call from their neighbor telling them that their father was playing in the road again. It was so hard to get him to realize how dangerous that was! He was like a 200 pound baby! It was a little exasperating but they weren't angry. They decided it would e best to take a shortcut though. They weren't expecting to be caught up in a drive-by that night. There was never a problem when they took this way before. This night just happened to be different. It was too dark for Sonny to react, and Oscar knew that. His powers were only strong enough to create a small barrier around Sonny,  saving his life, but losing his own in the process.

Sonny was taken to a hospital but he only had a small cut on his shoulder. They bandaged him up and told him to let him heal, but that was the least of his worries. His brother was dead. He wasn't strong enough to have even saved himself that night. Oscar had known. There was an emptiness in him that he hadn't felt in a long time. Not since his mother's death. 

Sonny barely had any time to sulk. He had to take care of his child of a father. It was luck that he encountered the gang who shot his brother. He overhear them walking in the street, talking about that mistake they made. Your fucking mistake cost me my brother! The only thing he could think of was revenge. He put on his hood and followed them until they were at some run down hide out near an underpass. Sonny was ruthless.

He bust into the house and took down all of them with ease. Not even their guns could touch him. It was beautiful. No matter how much he hated them, he couldn't bring himself to kill them. He did, however, help himself to their money and weapons. He needed money and they had it. They were just a bunch of thugs who wanted to make money however they could, so he spared them. There was bigger fish to aim for in this city, and he intended to catch them.

Sonny wasn't aware of people from a reverse dimension coming into theirs until he saw himself. This didn't make sense though. It wasn't that the other person resembled him. Sonny had stared into the mirror many times after Oscar's death. This man was his mirror image. Apparently he knew more than Sonny did when the man attempted to sucker punch him by shooting him in the back. That was revealed to be a big mistake when Sonny stabbed him in the eyes and through to the back of the head. It was a terrible sight for the people who had to witness that. His alter ego had barely let his finger off the trigger before having his eyes gouged and then his head impaled. Within those few milliseconds of staring into his alter ego's eyes, an anomaly occurred.

Both of their mental powers had switched to the other in those milliseconds before Sonny slaughtered his alter ego. He soon found out he could no longer mimic any new movements he witnessed, and it was no different with his ability to stick to walls. All of the old movements he mimicked remained, but there wouldn't be anymore copycatting or wall climbing for this teenaged renegade. He did, however, become substantially more intelligent. His plans became refocused and he soon found that he could easily go way beyond his past goals. History would remember him.

Powers: 
Stick to Surfaces - Sonny is able to use his energy to make his body stick to any surface. This allows him to walk on walls, ceilings, and water. He is unable to stick to gaseous particles, as their movement is too disorganized to be able to hold Sonny to one surface. He is able to stick any body part to the surface so long as he has the strength to hold himself up with that body part, making it possible for him to lay on ceilings to conceal himself. This ability also allows him to move along different surfaces as if he were moving along solid ground. In order for him to stay on the surface of water, he must concentrate, and even then he has only been able to stay on the surface of water for a maximum of 10 minutes. Thicker liquids are a lot easier for him to stay on top of.

Copycat - Sonny is able to view somebody doing a physical activity and is able to mimic it completely. He also picks up on any of the flaws that he witnessed when copying the movement, meaning that it would take some practice with the technique to work out the kinks.

Fighting Styles - Sonny has learned most of his martial arts techniques from observing other people. Television, YouTube, and the local martial arts academies from nearby. He has also observed the proper form of how to throw knives, shuriken, and how to shoot multiple firearms. His known fighting styles include bōjutsu, kenjutsu, muay thai, krav maga, tae kwon do, capoeira, karate, wrestling and judo. Sonny has only mastered bōjutsu, muay thai, and judo. He knows many advanced techniques in the other styles but has not practiced them enough to master them and make them his own. Sonny is experienced in gymnastics and parkour and likes to involve them with his fighting styles and powers.

Super Speed - Sonny's amazing speed is used in correlation with his fighting skills and powers to further supplement his skills. It helps with his escaping and stealth to be able to move across water or on walls when sticking to surfaces.

Superhuman Intelligence - With the reverse dimension anomaly, Sonny received the enhanced intelligence of his alter ego at the cost of his EP powers. 

Everything has become clearer to Sonny, and he can read situations like a book, creating strategies he needs in a short time. His memory has been heightened to the point of near perfection. With this it helps him to learn techniques faster than a normal person, but he can't fully replicate moves like he used to be able to do.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 3
SPD: 5
END: 3
INT: 5
EP: 0
FS: 6

Power Grid colours: Orange and Black

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: Sonny stood on top of the building mirroring his target. It had been 1 month and he had learned enough about this man he was going to kill. He was a crime boss for all these gun smuggling punks, including the ones that killed Oscar. He wouldn't go unpunished. Sonny's justice would be like a swift kick in the ass if a swift kick in the ass left people dead and 'confiscated' their illegal money. 

Sonny wasn't stupid. He was taking the time to come up with a plan. He needed some way to get inside the building undetected, and then he needed to locate the money and get it out after killing the boss. So many plans and theories ran through his head, but each seemed so imperfect. Oscar wouldn't have trouble with this! He felt so alone without him. The only one he had was his dad, but he could barely walk. Even then, the damn child services might come and take him away soon. He hoped they wouldn't find out what happened for a while. 

This job had to be perfect. If only he could teleport or become invisible. Wait, maybe he could scale the wall. He never tried to do it on something this tall before. It was a while before he decided on it. You have to risk it all to take it all. Sonny was definitely taking it all.

Last edited by Agent Orange on September 9th 2012, 2:26 pm; edited 7 times in total
Dragoon
Dragoon

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-07-31

Back to top Go down

Sonny Drake - Agent Orange Empty Re: Sonny Drake - Agent Orange

Post by Chellizard July 31st 2012, 3:03 pm

I enjoy this very much! I had fun helping you out while you in the process of writing it, and reading the finished product is a very nice treat.

Welcome to SHRPG, and you are Approved! Very Happy

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 31st 2012, 3:07 pm

Unapproved by request.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 17th 2012, 3:06 am

Unapproved by request to trash "Fighter's Vision" because it's useless.

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 17th 2012, 3:20 am

Approved and Moved. :3

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 9th 2012, 1:59 pm

Unapproved and moved on request to make stat changes. Please list the changes, and add why it happened in his history.

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard September 9th 2012, 3:15 pm

Approved and moved. :3

~Main Characters~
~NPCs~
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top