The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Johnny Mason  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Johnny Mason  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Johnny Mason  I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Johnny Mason  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Johnny Mason  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Johnny Mason  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Johnny Mason  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Johnny Mason  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Johnny Mason  I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Johnny Mason  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Johnny Mason  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Johnny Mason  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Johnny Mason  I_vote_lcapJohnny Mason  I_voting_barJohnny Mason  I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Johnny Mason

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Johnny Mason  Empty Johnny Mason

Post by Johnny Mason December 13th 2012, 6:32 am

BLASTER
a guy who blasts stuff

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Hero
Title: Blaster
Alignment: Lawful Good
Race: Alien (name of race to be decided)
Hair: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'10''
Weight: 150 LBS
Blood type: O-

The Looks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
He uses an old motorbike suit and helmet as his Blaster costume.

The Legacy

Personality:

Johnny makes up for what he lacks in intelligence with enthusiasm. He takes people at their word and can be highly Naive. He grew up idolizing Cowboys and walker Texas ranger types, so he has a bit of that mentality. He is a joker and still very much a kid. He trusts easily causing him to be prone to ambushes. He does learn from past experiences but it's a bit of a slow process. Johnny will never be a detective and subtle clues will usually elude him. He's hoping that by fighting crime and doing good deeds as a masked man he can figure out his life. He's a bit of a directionless dope and although his moral compass is strong his ambition isn't. He just wants to feel useful and get by, much to the she-grin of his mother. He is new to a lot of things, a fresh face and truly the new kid on the block. He is repeatedly surprised what he finds on the streets of new york at night.

History:

His Grandfather was an Alien sent from his home-world to find another world fit to conquer for the empire of his race. He was supposed to scout the area, gauge the intelligence of it's people and send a signal home with his findings. However instead feeling the urge to conquer and plunge Earth into submission he couldn't help but love it. He met a Lady he equally loved and settled down, never to send the signal back to his home.
The son that later became Johnny's father was nearly as alien as his father but with the help of some left over alien tech was made physically indiscernible from the Human populaces as his Father was. Johnny's father, Ethan Mason, fell in love with Helen Montgomery, a girl obsessed with being top of small-town south Georgia society. Because of Helen's overwhelming need to 'fit in' and be the perfect couple,family, mother, etc. Ethan has long since hidden all things Alien in their home and pressures Grandpa Mason to do the same. Being compliant in nature and understanding Ethan's dilemma Grandpa Mason always played along with the explanation that he was from "some place in New Zealand".
This led Johnny to be very unprepared when his powers started to make themselves known.
Johnny grew up playing cowboys and Indians,fishing, playing football, the works. His mother gave him everything she thought a little boy growing up ought to have. His childhood on the whole was pleasant and uneventful. However little things slowly cropped up, like how he didn't get sick or hurt nearly as much as other boys, or his ability to overhear whispered conversation from across a fairly noisy room. They didn't bother him much or affect much until he hit puberty. At first the energy building up in his system gave him a fever and it was mistaken for the flu but instead of flushing red a blue color seemed to spread from his fingertips up. The hotter his fever got the more fiercely the blue showed, at the end of the week he started to accidentally scorch things with his hands. When it got so bad that he was accidentally blasting the house up every time he sneezed his mother broke down and Johnny was finally clued in on the family secret. He has since honed his power to an extent and can use the energy his body creates fairly creatively but he still has mishaps every now and then. He concentrate the energy in a way to propel himself around in addition to the blasts but it cost twice the amount of energy and can really drain his endurance.
After graduation high school Johnny agreed to move with a friend to New York, New York and be roommates. He figured the change would be good and help him figure out what to do with himself. His room mate is the only person aside from his family to know his secret identity. He currently works as a waiter in little diner not far from the apartment to pay his share of the bills. He is fully aware that he should go to college seeing as his parents would pay his way but he just has no idea where or what he'd study.

The Powers

Powers:
Of the things that he's learned about himself either from experience or from his grandfather he knows that he has, energy manipulation, heightened senses, and increased durability.
Power2:
The durability he noticed even when he was little but never thought anything of it. He rarely gets hurt.
Durability:6
Power3:
The energy he creates can be used in multiple ways because it gives of light and heat. He can emit it in blasts to knock things(or people) around or he can use it as a type of propulsion to levitate himself around.
Ability:7
Power4:
He has some heightened senses, mostly hearing though, and his sense of smell is perhaps a less than that of an average human.
Ability:1
Power5:
He can fly a trip the length of New York to Georgia in about 3 hours at top speed but he'll need to sleep through the next day when he gets there.
Flight:2, Speed:6

Grid
Intelligence:2
Occult:0
Strength:3
Speed:6
Durability:6
Ability:8
Fighting Skills:3
Magic:0
Spells:0
Potency:0
Flight:2
Wealth:1

Last edited by Johnny Mason on December 15th 2012, 1:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Johnny Mason
Johnny Mason

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 26
Job : Full Time student
Registration date : 2012-12-13

Back to top Go down

Johnny Mason  Empty Re: Johnny Mason

Post by Andrew December 15th 2012, 12:04 am

Nice start, but you have multiple powers under one ability. The Regeneration, energy manipulation, and heightened senses are all separate Ability stats. Also, with 3 speed, you are not flying from New York to Georgia in hours, 3 speed is 20-25 miles an hour max. I think you should re-read the rules and stat equivalents and then get back to me my friend santa
Andrew
Andrew
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "We Fight For Those Who Can't."

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 619
Job : Vigilante
Humor : Franklin Guidaboni, Grown men who argue with teenagers, Adam Paxton, and Dominus
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 15th 2012, 1:14 am

All right, so you've split your powers into 7 for the Energy Blasts, and 1 for Heightened senses.

It's reflected in your stats that you've only spent 29 points.

You're eligible for 20; unless you're insinuating that he has Wealth 2 - Low Millions, which means his Wealth would state he has 2 in that field, rather than 1.

Everyone gets 1 Wealth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 15th 2012, 1:35 am

Approved and moved.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top