The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Johnny Snow I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Johnny Snow I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Johnny Snow I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Johnny Snow I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Johnny Snow I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Johnny Snow I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Johnny Snow I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Johnny Snow I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Johnny Snow I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Johnny Snow I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Johnny Snow I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Johnny Snow I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Johnny Snow I_vote_lcapJohnny Snow I_voting_barJohnny Snow I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Johnny Snow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Johnny Snow Empty Johnny Snow

Post by Travis Traxler September 12th 2011, 10:54 am

Villain Name: Johnny Snow
Title: Dr. Price
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Race: Caucasian
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5’9”
Weight: 156 lbs.

Costume Image:
Johnny Snow Captain_Cold_001

Personality: Dr. Price is the unfortunate result of true genius being unappreciated in the world. An inventor from the very beginning he can be a meticulous man that can get very obsessive with his work. After he was shut down by the board of ethics and the United States of America for his unethical treatment of his patients he became very bitter and angry at the world for not understanding what it is he has been trying to do. At the end of the day he is still trying to complete his research he was doing before but now it is on the people he encounters on a day to day basis and not just volunteers.

History: An inventor from his earliest days he spent most of his time as a boy playing with Legos and other toys that he could build with. When he was nine years old he moved on to his first chemistry set and began doing research into his first scientific discoveries. It is safe to say that his parents did not understand how to handle their child being so much of a loner, he was signed up for American Football. Hating every single minute of his time away from his set of chemical and hating the other children on his team, because they made fun of him now that he could not simply remove himself from their presence, just as much.

His time with the other boys and girls in high school was short lived and passed by for the most part without incident, except for the unexplained murder of a school bully, who was found drowned in a toilet, but no one was ever found guilty in that trial. College was where Arnold was truly able to shine as he was able to excel in all of his class with the bare minimal amount of concern. He also gained the respect of his peers by being the youngest boy to receive full ride through college and be allowed to do research into his field of study on his first year in school. This was soon however to change.

He was expelled from school once it came to light what he was doing to his animal test subjects and his human volunteers, the death rate of his test was far higher than any in the past one hundred years. Once he was exiled from the place he felt he belonged he began to lash out at anyone that would try to help him ad this led to his first crime, in which he tried to use one of his devices to freeze the department he had once worked at but was caught and arrested by the local superhero. This led to his first encounter with Gentleman Crocodile, who promised to fund his research and supply test subjects if the man would help him in return from time to time. This would only be the beginning of the partnership that was designed to topple the world.

Powers: Super Intelligence – Arnold Cold is far more intelligent than almost any other person on the face of the planet and he knows it. His inventions are some of the most deadly in existence and he is more than willing to use them for less than heroic deeds.
Mild Freezing Resistance – Dr. Price has above average resistance to being frozen due to his tremendous research and exposure to extreme colds. Though he can live for a short period of time in below zero environments without protection he will die if exposed too long.

Items: Freeze Gun - A large, shotgun sized, weapon that shoots beams that will freeze almost anything clean in it's tracks. This can be adjusted however to different levels of cold though; such as Cold Day, Blizzard, Frost Bite, and People will Die. It's does not however have the best accuracy and can miss things entirely if not handled properly. It's also very easy to break although it is insulated to be resistant to electricity. The gun itself can get very cold and could cause what appears to be freezer burn if someone without protection, or some level of resistance to cold, tries to use it.
Thermal Goggles - His google do more than simple prevent wind, snow, and dust from getting to his eyes, they also allow him to see people by their thermal image which can be very useful in a room that has been frozen over by the aformentioned Freeze Gun.
Heated Costume - His costume, which looks to be a parka of some sort, is decked out with state of the art heating devices that can get him out of thick layers of ice with little to no trouble, comes in handy when the Freeze Gun goes begins to act up. They can also be used to deliver punches that are essentially on fire and can severly burn anyone on the recieving end.

Power Grid:
STR: 2
SPD: 2
END: 2
INT: 7
EP: 2
FS: 3

Power Grid colors: White and Blue

Character Image:
Johnny Snow Joseph-gordon-levitt

Roleplay Sample:

Last edited by Mister Reaper on September 27th 2011, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Johnny Snow TravisTraxlersGrid_zpsfb787d3d
Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Johnny Snow Empty Re: Johnny Snow

Post by Lieutenant Laines September 12th 2011, 1:14 pm

As long as this is an NPC, I'll approve.
Lieutenant Laines
Lieutenant Laines
Femme Fatale

Quote : "Tch, I can totally say something cool. I'll uhh-, shoot you."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top