The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Vampire Returns! I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
The Vampire Returns! I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
The Vampire Returns! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
The Vampire Returns! I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
The Vampire Returns! I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
The Vampire Returns! I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Vampire Returns! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Vampire Returns! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Vampire Returns! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Vampire Returns! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Vampire Returns! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Vampire Returns! I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
The Vampire Returns! I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Returns! I_voting_barThe Vampire Returns! I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
The Vampire Returns! I_vote_lcapThe Vampire Returns! I_voting_barThe Vampire Returns! I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Vampire Returns!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Vampire Returns! Empty The Vampire Returns!

Post by CainVulsore November 20th 2012, 5:20 pm

Cain grinned as he stepped out of the plane into the overly crowded London Air Port with a wicked grin on his face, he had grown some sense his time spent on the bottom of the world. After the assault he just had to get away. They had failed, it was the biggest assault the world had ever seen, they almost destroyed all of New York, his little shadows just barely got him out alive after the fiasco in the Bronx. Thanks to that foolish girl with the ice powers he was not able to defeat the young shadow manipulator which of course made him oh so unhappy. Yet, after spending half a year in Australia, New Zealand, and Tasmania he was finally home. Home in London, and he was going to have some fun.

Grabbing his things off the luggage pick up carousel thing a mabob. Upon leaving and stepping out into the warm summers night he took out the blade of shadows from his bag, slipped on his jet black leather jacket over his purple shirt and flashed his fanged white smile. The Lord of Shadows was back and he was going to have some fun, with a whistle a shadow monster materialized next to him, took hold if his shoulder then pulled them back into the shadows. Next thing they appeared on top of big Ben's hands a few seconds later. Taking in a breath he let out a satisfied sigh as he rose his hands. The shadows beneath him started to raise up into the air and spelt out the words 'London, I'm Home.' With that he let out an ear wrenching cackle as he jumped down.

Ouch."Cain said, yet not in his own pain but for the broken and beaten body of the poor chap that was underneath his fist. "Thanks for breaking my fall." He grinned standing up and dusting off his cloths before grinning to the crowed, his blood red eyes reflecting off the moonlight. It was good to be back, and even better to feel the fear radiating off the idiots around him. Oh, how he wished for someone to try and stop him, or for cops to stand up to him. He wanted to see how the world reacted to his presence once again after being gone for so long. For who but the average people truly know what fear is like, they who had to loose so much in the New York Assualt, they who have to deal with the threat of meta humans every day breathing down their necks. Not knowing if the person next to them could lit a bus, shoot lasers out of their eyes, or kill them witha touch of their hands. It was all fun and games for the super bag o bloods but the puny bag o' bloods it was life or death... And he was just giving them a way out. "Lets have some fun, shall we?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
The Vampire Returns! Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Returns! Empty Re: The Vampire Returns!

Post by The Perfect Sandwich November 20th 2012, 6:01 pm

In the midst of the night sky were people decided to come out and do what pessants do. He would walk around and look at people stumbling around and also walk up some weird scenes that he would laugh at like the one woman who he seen fall from her room balcony. Oh what stupid people indeed if they were only more aware of there surroundings. If they knew who Coronel was they would take one look and run away as fast as they could in the hope they did not tempt Coronel's temptation to slaughter them.

It was his job from his employer to go to a storage yard were a local gang was forming that had killed this womans husban for being a little to smart on what the boss was doing. Coronel looked at the map in wonder were the fuck he was. He sighed for he did not understand these laungages. He glanced on the map again and found the street he was on was conected to the storage yard. Yes! About time I can finish up her a collect on my end. He only had the thought of money on his mind. He ran right into the yard looking around but he seen no one. Hmm? Is this the right place to be? He continued to search but no luck. He was going to turn in when unexspectedly people started to emerge around him. They seemed heavily armed, but if only they knew.

Hello; I come to join this crew of yours. Now what was the name to make sure I have it right? he shouted out to all of them looking around for the leader. Hey boy I dont know who you are but you aint joining us; as a matter of fact your going to die were you stand. Go get him Norman. Cornel started to laugh in the peoples faces. Norman was a rather stupid name for a guy. As he aproached Cornel he swung an axe he was carring with him trying to keep it a silent kill.

His torso, waist, and head were all disloged and used as projectiles on the other memebers. As soon as the projectiles had killed the other three, everyone behind Cornel was sent hurling into the air. The Impact would kill them. The other members were delt with one on one while Cornel stopped bullets with his abilities until it camed down to the final guy or known as le boss to Cornel. This was fun but too bad you cant live to start over. The man began to holar and cry to be saved and as he did this Coronel grabbed a long pipe stuck in the ground. DIE! Cornel yelled as the pipe began to fly through the air and piercing the guy cranial. Now thats just great brains everywere, well welcome to London Cornel said before letting out a crazed laugh.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixiestik November 21st 2012, 10:28 pm

Oh, how beautiful London was. Truly astounding for such a simple mind . . .

Letting out a giggle as some bubbles from a nearby fair blew past her, Tabetha skipped along as her long red hair swished with her. The speak on behalf of her entire exterior, her hair was bright, shiny, and happy-looking. Hardly a dry eye was ever seen when the petite little pixie made her presence known. From her bright, unnatural-but beautiful- locks of hair, to her tiny size, or her bubbly outgoing personality, it was hard not to want to talk to her or smile back at her. With a happy grin on her sweet, elfin face, Tabetha let out a startled little gasp as someone tapped her on the shoulder. "Cotton candy for the lady?" The street vender offered. As her entire face lit up, Tabby let out a happy laugh and clapped daintily. "Thank you bunches, kind mister!" Skipping off and laughing as her little heels clanked on her way off, the scarlet pixie picked off little pieces of her cotton candy and glanced around. Truly, London, England was a beautiful place to be. She was thrilled that her mis-guided flying had led her here. At least she could learn something and get free sweet things!

But, of course, as the young sprite had learned through her time with humans, there was always conflict. And hearing a collective gasp surround the rather dramatic and gory entrance of a dark-haired man, Tabetha's already wide eyes widened. With her little mouth shaped to an 'O' of shock, she looked at the dead human body and then at the dark-haired fiend.

"That's a man you've just hurt! What if he has babies at home?" She called out to the London Vampire as she held her cotton candy in one hand and her bottom lip quivered at the sight of a dead human. In a bit of a defensive stance, her little pointed elfin ears appeared and ducked in fright. She was afraid, but utterly loathed seeing dead creatures or humans. It was insanely wrong to her.

"And you! What about you? How would you like it if someone just up 'n fell on you and broke your spinal collumn? It's not enjoyable!"

The Scarlet Pixie♥

The Vampire Returns! Tumblr_m7d8ujioaH1r95pjio2_250
Pixiestik
Pixiestik

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 21st 2012, 10:54 pm

Someone spoke up; a high pitched voice spoke out against what he did, and seemed to be upset about it. He blinked his blood red eyes in disbelief; no one ever spoke out against him unless they had a death wish. Or they were some fancy dancey super bag ‘o blood who thought they could take him down but ended up crying in a ditch or swimming with the fisheys. Turning to face the owner of the voice he realized it was only a young girl with pink hair, younger even that what’s her face is who was his little vampyric was sex doll until the Assault. She had started to grow on him up until whatever it was that happened and now he wasn’t quite sure where she was or what had happened but that wasn’t important! \

“Wait, did you just talk to me? Did you just tell me that I can’t do something?” He asked letting the shadows all around them fall back down into their normal positions, this little girl he could deal with without the shadows. “If someone was able to fall down land on my spine and break it I’d let them deary, and congratulate them for finally getting the best of the London Vampire, the Lord of Shadows, and the King of Darkness… Cain Vulsore.” He let the words sink in incase she had somehow forgotten who he was. Honestly your gone five months and everyone thinks they can just waltz right over you or not remember who the flying fuck you are.

Cracking his neck he walked up to her, now standing only about three feet away from her he looked down at the sparkly little girl with pink hair and flashed his pearly whites. “Now, let’s start this introduction again, I’m Cain Vulsore, I’m sure you’ve heard of me. So, who in hell do you think you are telling me what I can and can’t do sweetheart?” He muttered closing his fist as an idiotic cop a couple feet away was clenched by the shadows and choked to death by one of his hand like shadow constructs before being tossed aside like dead weight; which he in fact was if you wanted to get technical.

Cain Vulsore
The Vampire Returns! Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich November 26th 2012, 4:40 pm

After collecting on his end he was bumed for the night with nothing to do but sight see. Walking away from the womans house he went several miles away to he was in the heart of the town. People were more abundant and lively. He looked around and saw nothing but pigs hording on there food and the other accesories of life. People spending money just to sight see when they could come her to make more money like Coronel himself. To just sight see is to throw away money.

He was a little better than these people spending his money wizely on food and other substances to quench his thirst. He walked away after eating and heard the tower go off in the background. Hmmm? Now thats something worth going to look at. Yeah a giantic clock on each side of a giant tower that over looked every single building around. He was really happy tonight walking around feeling good that his last job was a success. He was paid a rather lot more then what he usually gets paid but these were sort of rich people who lived in this city.

He went to cut through an alley because it was faster and if anyone stupid would be back there. He did happen to see a few people but they did not seem to agnollege him so apparentlly they did not want trouble. To bad and owell Coronel thought continuing to walk to the clock. On arrival he seen two people standing near the base. There seem to be one crushed body on the ground which looked like something of equal weight landed on him and a cop over a little farther that had been murdered. One looked like an accident and one murder what odds that they are together.

He started to walk closer to the two to figure out what they were talking about and who they were. He wound up tripping and almost rolling between them. He stood up helling some embarasment, well that did not go according to plan he laughed as he dusted himself off, well hello to the both of you. He said with a smile on his face trying not to seem too off after rolling in. I could not happen to picture two dead bodies in the same area of were two people are hosting a conversation. So who are you two?

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top